President Barack Obama - Term 1 and 2 Thread

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:22 pm

As I post this, there are 13:41 left on dumbass's watch. Hey, F.F., Boomchild, no pardon for the Clintons, yet. Tick,tick,tick.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:46 pm

UncleKG wrote:A lot of phones are going to go unanswered in D.C. beginning tomorrow.

"Overall, out of 690 positions requiring Senate confirmation tracked by the Washington Post and Partnership for Public Service, Trump has come up with only 28 people so far...the Partnership for Public Service suggested a president should have "100 Senate-confirmed appointees in place on or around Inauguration Day." At this pace, he won't have 100 nominees by the end of February, let alone having them confirmed and hard at work."

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-01-18/the-empty-trump-administration

Let's just cross our fingers there's no national security crisis anytime soon.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/donald-trump-national-security-crisis-233732


Seeing that Senators work a less then a "snails pace", it would most likely not speed things up. After all they just love to ask question after question or basically hear themselves talk.
Last edited by Boomchild on Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5720
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:53 pm

I can imagine what is being destroyed before any investagation. No product to sell is my guess. Funny, it did so well while Hillary held office.

http://www.investors.com/politics/comme ... lary-isnt/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:58 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:As I post this, there are 13:41 left on dumbass's watch. Hey, F.F., Boomchild, no pardon for the Clintons, yet. Tick,tick,tick.


Well, you know what they say, Wait for it..... I've always believed behind the public\party facade, the Clintons and Obama totally despise each other. I mean wasn't it Bill that made a comment to the effect "A few years ago this guy would getting us coffee"? I don't know how you smooth over a comment like that. Maybe Obama will leave her twisting in the wind but I'm not placing any bets. It could just be that it's taking a huge effort to draft her pardon due to what it would have to cover. The important thing is that it can't protect her nor the Clinton Foundation from civil suits. From what I've read there's plenty of substance to attack there.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5720
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:12 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I can imagine what is being destroyed before any investagation. No product to sell is my guess. Funny, it did so well while Hillary held office.

http://www.investors.com/politics/comme ... lary-isnt/


Of course it's been mainly ignored in the MSM. Too much of a "smoking gun". I guess the "pay to play" participants or to be more accurate, partners in "The Clinton International Crime Syndicate" have figured out the bitch and the rapist have lost their ability to gain influence in Washington. Man TCF paper shredders, bleach bit and drive wipers must be working in overdrive.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5720
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:55 pm

Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:As I post this, there are 13:41 left on dumbass's watch. Hey, F.F., Boomchild, no pardon for the Clintons, yet. Tick,tick,tick.


Well, you know what they say, Wait for it..... I've always believed behind the public\party facade, the Clintons and Obama totally despise each other. I mean wasn't it Bill that made a comment to the effect "A few years ago this guy would getting us coffee"? I don't know how you smooth over a comment like that. Maybe Obama will leave her twisting in the wind but I'm not placing any bets. It could just be that it's taking a huge effort to draft her pardon due to what it would have to cover. The important thing is that it can't protect her nor the Clinton Foundation from civil suits. From what I've read there's plenty of substance to attack there.


Don't forget who the author of the birther rumor was. Myself, I don't see a pardon coming. Hope I'm right. But then again, the Clintons getting a pardon and the foundation closing, even some liberals could figure that out. Not the real stupid ones, but some.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:07 pm

Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12207
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:29 pm

Fact Finder wrote:https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=263&iso=20170120T12&msg=Time%20left%20until%20Obama%20leaves%20office

11 hours and 53 minutes...


Thanks for sharing this. I posted this to FB. Lets see if they take it down.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5720
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:41 pm

The incoming president's first big achievement. Assembling arguably the worst cabinet in history. Enjoy your dog and pony show today. I'm sure Drump will say it's the biggest crowd ever for an inauguration, which will be yet another in the endless trail of falsehoods he's promoted.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/01/19/donald-trump-has-assembled-the-worst-cabinet-in-american-history/?utm_term=.677ff1935469

Just a few examples: "(Rick) Perry advocated dismantling the Department of Energy as a candidate in 2012 despite having no idea what the department actually does. But don’t worry — he has recently become aware that his job will not in fact consist of traveling around the world telling people how great oil is. “After being briefed on so many of the vital functions of the Department of Energy,” Perry now says, “I regret recommending its elimination."

"Steven Mnuchin, Secretary of the Treasury: Mnuchin has never served in government and has no experience in setting macroeconomic policy, but he did lead Donald Trump’s fundraising effort. In advance of his confirmation hearing, Mnuchin “failed to disclose his interests in a Cayman Islands corporation as well as more than $100 million in personal assets.

"Scott Pruitt, Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency:..As Attorney General of Oklahoma, he sued the EPA multiple times over its efforts to enforce environmental laws. In his confirmation hearings, he refused to commit to recuse himself from the cases among those that are still open, in the apparent belief that there isn’t anything wrong with essentially being both plaintiff and defendant in a lawsuit. When asked about lead poisoning, a vital and longstanding environmental issue that gained new urgency with the poisoning of the water in Flint, MI, he said that he had “not looked at the scientific research on that.”
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:57 pm

Boomchild wrote:Seeing that Senators work a less then a "snails pace", it would most likely not speed things up. After all they just love to ask question after question or basically hear themselves talk.


If other presidents were able to get at least 100 people confirmed by their inauguration, Drump and his team should have been able to as well...were they not in so far over their heads that they didn't submit the names in time. I read Christie had a pretty robust transition plan drawn up that was still in process when Drump canned him, and that they're relying on those half-finished documents quite a bit in an attempt to try and navigate the waters. Can you say, "Cut off your nose to spite your face?"
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:29 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Don't forget who the author of the birther rumor was.


Enlighten us. Who is the author of the birther rumor?

http://time.com/4496792/birther-rumor-started/
User avatar
UncleKG
LP
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:57 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby JBlake » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:58 am

God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 758
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:16 am

45 minutes.. 8)
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12207
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:39 am

Paula White Cain to deliver a prayer, is Jonathan in da house today?
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12207
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:36 am

The nightmare is over. 36 years of Global Socialism done. The look on Hilary Clintons face today, priceless. When they announced Obama and he came out to cheers of Trump, priceless. Still no word of a Clinton pardon.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3438
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:40 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:The nightmare is over. 36 years of Global Socialism done. The look on Hilary Clintons face today, priceless. When they announced Obama and he came out to cheers of Trump, priceless. Still no word of a Clinton pardon.


Free at last, Free at last! Thank God we are Free at Last!
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5720
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Wed May 31, 2017 12:15 pm

just adding to the hit count! :lol:
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12207
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Memorex » Wed May 31, 2017 12:42 pm

Fact Finder wrote:just adding to the hit count! :lol:


That's what the Clinton's usually say.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3040
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Wed May 31, 2017 12:48 pm

Memorex wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:just adding to the hit count! :lol:


That's what the Clinton's usually say.


:D
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12207
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 1 and 2 Thread

Postby Monker » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:06 am

Bumping this up so Trumpians can post their Clinton/Obama bullshit to the correct thread.
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9427
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 2 Thread

Postby Seven Wishes » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:11 am

Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:The nightmare is over. 36 years of Global Socialism done. The look on Hilary Clintons face today, priceless. When they announced Obama and he came out to cheers of Trump, priceless. Still no word of a Clinton pardon.


Free at last, Free at last! Thank God we are Free at Last!


Yeah, everything's going great right now. Whew.
Seven Wishes
Ol' 78
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 11:43 am

Re: President Barack Obama - Term 1 and 2 Thread

Postby JBlake » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:56 am

LOL. So the old Barack thread came back to life. Is it because the Trump thread turned into the relentless pissing contest between Monker and TNC? I swear dudes, that thread got old with those two pissing on each other relentlessly!
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 758
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Previous

Return to Death By Stereo

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests