The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:12 am

Another day, another Drump lie (OK, actually the same lie as before, just reiterated). I'm sorry, "alternative fact," for you Conway/Spicer fans.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/23/us/politics/donald-trump-congress-democrats.html?_r=0
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:25 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Yet she still looked better in her Ralph Lauren then the fat cow wearing her house frock.

Yeah, that's the criteria one should use when judging a first lady. So, I guess Nancy Reagan and Barbara Bush are then the "worst" first ladies in recent history by your definition? Man, you're sharp. Since you know who her designer was, maybe you read Vanity Fair more than you let on, huh?
UncleKG
LP

Postby verslibre » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:28 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
UncleKG wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Yet she still looked better in her Ralph Lauren then the fat cow wearing her house frock.

Yeah, that's the criteria one should use when judging a first lady. So, I guess Nancy Reagan and Barbara Bush are then the "worst" first ladies in recent history by your definition? Man, you're sharp. Since you know who her designer was, maybe you read Vanity Fair more than you let on, huh?

It was on the news since your designers made a big thing about not working with her, idiot. You sure have a knack of being uninformed, or simply avoid facts. Either way, you still look the idiot you are, Uncle KGB.

You know, when I see a person pepper his/her posts with "idiot," "stupid," "nimrod," "asshole," "dumbass," "snowflake" (that one cracks me up, because it used to mean something different, but it's now the Alt-Right's pejorative of choice), and other insults over and over, it suggests that that person doesn't have a lot to work with. Why can't you just have a discussion with him without berating him?
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby JBlake » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:44 am

verslibre wrote:
You know, when I see a person pepper his/her posts with "idiot," "stupid," "nimrod," "asshole," "dumbass," "snowflake" (that one cracks me up, because it used to mean something different, but it's now the Alt-Right's pejorative of choice), and other insults over and over, it suggests that that person doesn't have a lot to work with. Why can't you just have a discussion with him without berating him?

When a five pound hand sledge can't be sent through a person's readily available forehead, using such expressions as "idiot," "stupid," "nimrod," "asshole," "dumbass," "snowflake" etc. may suffice.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby verslibre » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:48 am

You don't like him because he doesn't agree with you. That's all.

Want to know what snowflake used to mean, or really means? A white who grew up only around other whites. Did you know that?
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:53 am

JBlake wrote:When a five pound hand sledge can't be sent through a person's readily available forehead, using such expressions as "idiot," "stupid," "nimrod," "asshole," "dumbass," "snowflake" etc. may suffice.

Or perhaps, when you don't have credible or intelligent responses, you stoop to name-calling because it's all you've got in your incredibly myopic "arsenal." :wink: :lol:
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:56 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Keep it coming President Trump. Undo years of idiots.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trum ... l#comments

Yeah, unneeded pipelines built across hundreds of miles. What could go wrong? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pipeline_accidents_in_the_United_States_in_the_21st_century

Is anyone surprised by reports Drump owns stock in Energy Transfer Partners, the company building the pipelines?
Last edited by UncleKG on Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:01 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Either way, you still look the idiot you are, Uncle KGB.

So, let me get this straight. Not knowing who designed the first naked lady's dress makes me an idiot....OK. :roll: :roll:

So, people who watch the show will see you on "Project Runway" next season?
UncleKG
LP

Postby verslibre » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:14 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Keep it coming President Trump. Undo years of idiots.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trum ... l#comments

If they want that pipeline to happen, it can run through Bismarck as originally intended — you know, until its residents OBJECTED, and then the pipeline was shifted to Standing Rock. But I guess it's okay to threaten the tribe's water supply, right? :roll:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:30 am

UncleKG wrote:
Boomchild wrote:So it was mentioned at the White House Press Conference that they are going to allow media outlets to participate via Skype so that more can participate from around the globe. Let's hope that this will include some alternative media outlets instead of the lame stream media ones.

"Alternative?" For example? Of course, you mean both "alternative" progressive as well as conservative outlets, right?

You missed an opportunity. Since you already used "lame stream," if you'd just have added "libtard" or "snowflake" to your post, you'd have gotten a triple word score. Better luck next time.

By alternative, I mean news sources other then just MSM. Such as the ones that are strictly online and do not have people physically at the press conferences. Based on the ratings of MSM it's clear that as a whole, the public has little faith in them. Hence the use of "lame stream". Since you brought up the other two terns, I'm sure there are people in MSM that would fit those terms. My whole point is that I think it would be a good idea to include media outlets other then those that have always been there.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:51 am

UncleKG wrote:You seem to know how to operate a computer. Go to FOX News.com and search for "Obama." It won't take you long.

I'm not going to do something that you should have done in the first place. The main point here is you tried to use something that is in no way in the same league as what we are talking about. Basically we are talking about people that have resorted to rioting. You posted a link to an article about a guy that got bent out of shape at a coffee shop and made a scene by giving people a tongue lashing. If you believe these things are the equal to what the protesters turned rioters are doing then I think you have issues with perception.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby JBlake » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:57 am

LOL, there you are name calling and doing just what you were saying is not good in another previous thread. Hypocritical is a hallmark of you and your like.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:01 am

verslibre wrote:You know, when I see a person pepper his/her posts with "idiot," "stupid," "nimrod," "asshole," "dumbass," "snowflake" (that one cracks me up, because it used to mean something different, but it's now the Alt-Right's pejorative of choice), and other insults over and over, it suggests that that person doesn't have a lot to work with. Why can't you just have a discussion with him without berating him?

Welcome to "pot meet kettle" with the lefts pejorative of choice like racist, bigot, homophobe and deplorables.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby JBlake » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:04 am

UncleKG wrote:
JBlake wrote:When a five pound hand sledge can't be sent through a person's readily available forehead, using such expressions as "idiot," "stupid," "nimrod," "asshole," "dumbass," "snowflake" etc. may suffice.

Or perhaps, when you don't have credible or intelligent responses, you stoop to name-calling because it's all you've got in your incredibly myopic "arsenal." :wink: :lol:

Well you see, you and those of your group/category cannot be reasoned with. When this type of situation occurs, the only way to deal with it is by way of brute force. Sort of like scraping destructive and unwanted barnacles off the hull of a ship.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:14 am

Since the subject of MSM has come up here recently:

Americans' Trust in Mass Media Sinks to New Low
http://www.gallup.com/poll/195542/ameri ... w-low.aspx

Americans' Confidence in Newspapers at New Low
http://www.gallup.com/poll/192665/ameri ... w-low.aspx
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:23 am

JBlake wrote:Well you see, you and those of your group/category cannot be reasoned with. When this type of situation occurs, the only way to deal with it is by way of brute force. Sort of like scraping destructive and unwanted barnacles off the hull of a ship.

Other than Boomchild, no one's tried to reason with me. I'd welcome any of you presenting actual "reason." "Brute force?" Does that mean you type harder? :roll: :lol:
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:24 am

Spicer just can't help himself. This guy continues to dig himself a credibility hole so deep with his "alternative facts," he'll never be taken seriously.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/24/spicer-digs-in-on-trumps-illegal-voting-claim-as-ryan-distances.html
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:26 am

Boomchild wrote:Since the subject of MSM has come up here recently:

Americans' Trust in Mass Media Sinks to New Low
http://www.gallup.com/poll/195542/ameri ... w-low.aspx

Americans' Confidence in Newspapers at New Low
http://www.gallup.com/poll/192665/ameri ... w-low.aspx

Well, we know how much confidence the right puts into polls. :roll: :roll:

Let's see. There's been a constant drone of "the mainstream media can't be trusted" by the right (and especially Drump) and the polls reflect that? I am shocked. :roll: Just goes to show how easily manipulated portions of the American public are.
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:28 am

Boomchild wrote:
verslibre wrote:You know, when I see a person pepper his/her posts with "idiot," "stupid," "nimrod," "asshole," "dumbass," "snowflake" (that one cracks me up, because it used to mean something different, but it's now the Alt-Right's pejorative of choice), and other insults over and over, it suggests that that person doesn't have a lot to work with. Why can't you just have a discussion with him without berating him?

Welcome to "pot meet kettle" with the lefts pejorative of choice like racist, bigot, homophobe and deplorables.

He's discussing this forum. Please show me where any of those terms have been used by me to describe anyone on here.
UncleKG
LP

Postby verslibre » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:42 am

Boomchild wrote:

I haven't seen him use those words against any of you. You'll dig up an entire field moving those goalposts.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:42 am

JBlake wrote:
UncleKG wrote:

Well you see, you and those of your group/category cannot be reasoned with. When this type of situation occurs, the only way to deal with it is by way of brute force. Sort of like scraping destructive and unwanted barnacles off the hull of a ship.

Everyone's a tough guy on the InterWebs.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:01 am

UncleKG wrote:Let's see. There's been a constant drone of "the mainstream media can't be trusted" by the right (and especially Drump) and the polls reflect that? I am shocked. :roll: Just goes to show how easily manipulated portions of the American public are.

Yes, as the article about major media points out, they believe the criticism by Republicans has seemed to have an effect. But it also says that it is not the root cause. Conversely, the article about major newspapers show that the Democrats seem to have had a greater effect but not the root cause. During this past election cycle, it was clearly shown that there is bias and collusion between MSM and political parties. You had Donna Brazile who was with CNN got caught supplying debate questions to the Hillary campaign. I also believe NBC was exposed with the very same thing. Then you have the emails released by Wikileaks which showed MSM "journalists" contacting Hillary's staff looking to coordinate a narrative in their articles as well as looking to get Hillary's staff "stamp of approval". On a side note, I do not think it is ethical for a news organization to employ someone who also is leader for a major political party's committee. No matter what political party one claims to support or none for that matter, this should alarm you and question the validity of MSM.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:17 am

verslibre wrote:I haven't seen him use those words against any of you. You'll dig up an entire field moving those goalposts.

First of all, my comment was not just about these terms being thrown about here but all over the place. The "bigger picture" if you will. There have been people that have "lobbed" these terms at me here. I believe he did previously when we had an exchange over a political commentator on YT that he was not found of. If my memory is wrong on that event then I will stand to be corrected. For me personally, I try my best to stick to the subject rather then to try and " pigeon hole" someone. But like every other human being I am not perfect.
Last edited by Boomchild on Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:25 am

verslibre wrote:Everyone's a tough guy on the InterWebs.

Yep. Which includes people on both sides of a argument or discussion. In general people will say and do things online under the "cloak of anonymity" that they most likely would not do in person.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:27 am

So Trump decides to keep Comey as the Director of the FBI. Hmm.....
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby JBlake » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:17 am

UncleKG wrote:
JBlake wrote:Well you see, you and those of your group/category cannot be reasoned with. When this type of situation occurs, the only way to deal with it is by way of brute force. Sort of like scraping destructive and unwanted barnacles off the hull of a ship.

Other than Boomchild, no one's tried to reason with me. I'd welcome any of you presenting actual "reason." "Brute force?" Does that mean you type harder? :roll: :lol:

I've read plenty of your posts and the fact is you cannot be reasoned with. It's all about your way or the highway.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby JBlake » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:18 am

verslibre wrote:
Everyone's a tough guy on the InterWebs.

Yeah, that's what they say about the guy scraping barnacles of the ship too.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:40 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
verslibre wrote:You don't like him because he doesn't agree with you. That's all.

Want to know what snowflake used to mean, or really means? A white who grew up only around other whites. Did you know that?

He continues to post misinformation, like the Trump russian Letter which was proven a lie. Where's KGB's retraction? He just dropped it and moved on with other lies.

I said it hadn't been proven when I shared its existence...and it DOES exist. You don't get a retraction when something is fact- based. Still waiting for you to point out all these "lies" you keep referring to. You sound like Drump. "Illegal voters stole the election!" Just because you keep repeating it doesn't make it any more true.
UncleKG
LP

Postby UncleKG » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:47 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Not much on research are you? Go back and read Monker and TNC's posts and get back to me. Besides, you home in on people and post like a ten year old, then bitch about the heat. Besides, may I repeat the fact again, you post mis information and just plain lie. Gotta love liberals. they hate Trump because he ran on the Republican ticket,and just too stupid to see he's not a Republican. He spent most of today meeting with Democrats. How sad on DAY TWO, the White House had to issue a warning already about "hands off the kids". Just shows you how no class liberas are.

Did you miss where I said "me?" I haven't bitched about the heat. I've pointed out you resort to name-calling instead of engaging in intelligent debate. Show me the lies (still waiting).

You want to talk class? How about Drump's comments about...well...pretty much any group you can name. Mexicans, McCain, the Gold Star family, that lady from FOX News, John Lewis, etc., etc., etc.?

"Had to issue a warning already?" Horse feathers. One SNL writer (NOT a reporter) Tweeted something and got suspended over it. What "reporter" has said anything negative about the little..."angel?" By the way, Drump, who tweets within 10 minutes about Baldwin or Streep, said NOTHING about the SNL writer. Guess he cares more about people going after him than his children based on his radio silence.
UncleKG
LP

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara