The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby JBlake » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:08 am

Here's one for all you individuals out there who whole heartedly believe Trump is a racist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW9Xu35GUMY

Where was Hillary and Bill back in the late 80's when Jesse Jackson was running for president?
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby tj » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:04 am

Fact Finder wrote:http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/27/nbcs-chuck-todd-media-knew-how-hated-hillary-was-h/

“No member of the press corps wants to look like they’re singling out a group and making a group feel bad, right, whatever that [group] is.

Unless they are Trump supporters, Evangelical Christians, Republicans, bitter clingers, deplorables...
tj
Cassette Tape

Postby verslibre » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:01 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
verslibre wrote:He showed off two large framed pix during the interview the other night. If that is insufficient, his insecurity is showing.

Or the bias immaturity of the Media is showing and Trump means to expose it. You lost snowflakes. Deal with it. :roll:

There's that stupid word again. :lol:

I'll say it one more time: I didn't like ANY of the candidates. That includes Old McDonald.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:03 am

Hey, KC Sunshine,

What hue do you prefer for your bedsheets: ivory or off-white? :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:17 am

And then spring comes and what happens to to snowflakes?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby JBlake » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:25 am

Fact Finder wrote:
verslibre wrote:Hey, KC Sunshine,

What hue do you prefer for your bedsheets: ivory or off-white? :lol:

What is this supposed to mean?

Your guess is as good as mine. It didn't mean anything to me either so I just skipped it on my first pass.
Last edited by JBlake on Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby verslibre » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:26 am

If you guys don't "get it"...I don't know what to tell you. :lol:

(But you obviously do, or you wouldn't have commented.)
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:28 am

Fact Finder wrote:
That is hilarious, they haven't figured out by now that The Donald is Crazy like a Fox. He will foil them at every turn.

Oooh squirrel!!!
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby JBlake » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:28 am

verslibre wrote:If you guys don't "get it"...I don't know what to tell you. :lol:

No I really don't get what it means. Is the answer some type of laundry detergent that you use for what you prefer for either Ivory or off white outcome?
JBlake
8 Track

Postby JBlake » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:32 am

verslibre wrote: What hue do you prefer for your bedsheets: ivory or off-white? :lol:

Is the answer going to be a plug for the laundry detergent you use?
Last edited by JBlake on Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:33 am

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby JBlake » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:39 am

Boomchild wrote:Image

Yeah, that's how these individuals roll. Interesting I never heard about that incident before now. But the sign above leaves out how much the universities pay her for the lectures. On top of that, the funds that are designated for paying for such lectures are in most cases government sponsored funds/accounts. I can bet you she gets 10's of thousands of dollars a year paid in honorariums. and the main ingredient of her discussions are how evil the "man" is. This is one big reason so many college students protest and are "turned out" lib dems. Shit like that woman above.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby verslibre » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:57 am

JBlake wrote:
verslibre wrote:If you guys don't "get it"...I don't know what to tell you. :lol:

No I really don't get what it means. Is the answer some type of laundry detergent that you use for what you prefer for either Ivory or off white outcome?

Wow, that was painful to read. Get back to me after you've been acquainted with an old chum I call Punctuation.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:32 am

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:25 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Good job J.Blake. you made him result to spelling police. :roll:

Whatever happened to stevew2? He was a frequent target of the grammar nazis and the spelling police. I think he was writing and spelling like that just to piss em off. :mrgreen:
steveo777
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:27 am

I was surprised and shocked when I saw this story. Because this is where I'm from. If I was still there I'm not sure I would agree with this happening. This article has a personal meaning for me and it's just not because this is my hometown. My father who is 79 and still lives there was fleeced to the tune of 100K by two of these "refugees". What penalty did these scumbags get for ripping off a senior citizen with Alzheimer's? No jail time and a slap on the wrist. Then to add insult to injury they were identified attempting to do the very same crime to another senior citizen.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania: America's refugee capital

Lancaster, Pennsylvania has taken 1,300 refugees since 2013 but the policy is still controversial.

This US town takes 20 times more refugees per capita than the rest of the US.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada ... 3910655219
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:54 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:ICE will be there to take out the trash soon.

In terms of the two I was directly talking about, one of them was given citizenship. You want to know irony in that? It was my father that was helping him to get his citizenship.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:14 pm

In case your interested the in the details behind the "Trump Dossier", here's a link to something that Wikileaks has provided.

http://johnhelmer.net/when-going-to-bed ... more-17011
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:50 pm

You know Trump is on the right track when Dick Cheney doesn't like what he is doing.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:29 pm

Fact Finder wrote:
Fourth, the Secretary of Treasury [State] and the Attorney General will invalidate all visas issued to Iranian citizens for future entry into the United States, effective today. We will not reissue visas, nor will we issue new visas, except for compelling and proven humanitarian reasons or where the national interest of our own country requires. This directive will be interpreted very strictly. ___Jimmy Carter April 7, 1980

But, he was a Democrat so that is OK.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:55 pm

It must be horrible when the reality of the Real World smacks you right in the face.

LOL! Sore Loser Leftists Try Moving to Canada. Get Rejected For Being Deadbeats…

One of the more entertaining aspects of the 2016 post-election season are the “threats” from the losing side to leave the country. Like, can we start GoFundMe accounts for all these losers? I know cash is tight when you’re a constant government mooch. Never have those “threats” been more common–or amusing–than right now. Leftists refuse to share a country with the Trump, so they’re putting on their pu**y hats, packing their made-from-hemp bags, and sashaying their way up to the Canadian border. That’ll show everybody!

Liberals seeking to move to Canada because they are unhappy with the election results are finding that Canada won’t take them because its immigration policies exclude those who won’t contribute to the economy.

One of the policies of President Donald Trump that has some Democrats claiming they want to jump ship is his pledge to limit immigration from people whose lives in America would be dependent on welfare. Trump promises “extreme vetting” before accepting immigrants or refugees.

But Democrats looking to move from the U.S. to Australia, Canada and other wealthy English-speaking nations are learning that those nations already have similar policies.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/26/libs- ... -policies/

http://louderwithcrowder.com/leftists-m ... deadbeats/
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:02 pm

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:14 pm

Something that seems to have been missed with the orders President Trump was issuing this week was that he ordered all federal agencies to report to him every dime of aid being given to Mexico. Gee, I wonder what he may do if Mexico's President keep singing the same tune?
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby trekman » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:30 am

I 100% agree with Jan Morgan. These idiot protesters have No idea of the consequences of open borders and allowing un-vetted people in.

"A country without borders is not a country .
No one has a RIGHT to be in America just as no American has a right to be in another country without permission.
None of the fools participating in these protests know what it's like to have their heads sawed off my a devout Muslim jihadist.
None of these fools protesting know what it's like to have a Muslim jihadist walk in to their work place or bar with semi or fully automatic weapons and mass murder their friends, co-workers, or loved ones.
None of these fools protesting knows what it's like to have a Muslim terrorist fly a plane into their work place or walk in to their mall with a bomb strapped on the body and blow up the building blowing up everyone inside .
President Trump is RIGHT. Securing our country by extreme vetting is not a religious test. It's not a race test.. it is a common sense method to make sure we know and stay on top of people we decide to welcome into our country .
Thank you Mr. President for doing what you promised to keep us safe!
-2017 JAN MORGAN"

Dearbornstan, Michigan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5oLoW9jZJc
Music Makes Life Better!!
trekman
45 RPM

Postby Boomchild » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:43 am

trekman wrote:I 100% agree with Jan Morgan. These idiot protesters have No idea of the consequences of open borders and allowing un-vetted people in.

"A country without borders is not a country .
No one has a RIGHT to be in America just as no American has a right to be in another country without permission.
None of the fools participating in these protests know what it's like to have their heads sawed off my a devout Muslim jihadist.
None of these fools protesting know what it's like to have a Muslim jihadist walk in to their work place or bar with semi or fully automatic weapons and mass murder their friends, co-workers, or loved ones.
None of these fools protesting knows what it's like to have a Muslim terrorist fly a plane into their work place or walk in to their mall with a bomb strapped on the body and blow up the building blowing up everyone inside .
President Trump is RIGHT. Securing our country by extreme vetting is not a religious test. It's not a race test.. it is a common sense method to make sure we know and stay on top of people we decide to welcome into our country .
Thank you Mr. President for doing what you promised to keep us safe!
-2017 JAN MORGAN"

Dearbornstan, Michigan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5oLoW9jZJc

It wouldn't surprise me that some of the people objecting to the temporary halt to immigration from certain countries have friends or family that were victims of the attacks on 9/11.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby scarab » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:46 am

So why no ban on Saudi Arabians? Where the majority of the 911 hijackers came from.
If Trump had any real balls he ban them, but doesnt want to hurt is business interests.

He is becoming just another typical american politician
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby Boomchild » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:49 am

I found this statement on an update from Wikileaks posted to FB:

WATCH: ACLU Executive Director Anthony D. Romero coming out of the court where the ACLU just argued and won block of Trump's Muslim ban.

It's very interesting that Wikileaks is using the term "Muslim ban". Are they now parroting the spin by the MSM? I thought Wikileaks was about truth and facts. The fact is the temporary ban President Trump put into place is on certain countries and not on people that follow a specific religion.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:57 am

scarab wrote:So why no ban on Saudi Arabians? Where the majority of the 911 hijackers came from.
If Trump had any real balls he ban them, but doesnt want to hurt is business interests.

Do you know where the list of countries that are included on this ban came from?
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:49 am

scarab wrote:So why no ban on Saudi Arabians? Where the majority of the 911 hijackers came from.

And. There. We. Have. It.

Residents of Trumpistan, prepare thine selves for massive disappointment. There will be gnashing of teeth.

As said on ABC this morning, Trump's always been a dealmaker, but never in the context of diplomacy and national leadership.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:54 am

verslibre wrote:

And. There. We. Have. It.

Residents of Trumpistan, prepare thine selves for massive disappointment. There will be gnashing of teeth.

As said on ABC this morning, Trump's always been a dealmaker, but never in the context of diplomacy and national leadership.

I have no doubt people would be criticizing Trump if he did include countries that were not identified previously by both Congress and the Obama administration. So it's a damned if does and damned he doesn't situation. Having said that, I don't think it would be wrong to ask for an explanation as to why Saudi Arabia and Egypt have not been included since terrorists have been known to originate from those areas.
Last edited by Boomchild on Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara