Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Re: Rumors Abound ...

Postby tater1977 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:12 pm

go3.JPG
go3.JPG (43.09 KiB) Viewed 13920 times

I want some of what he's smoking .... :lol:
His post reminds me of -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn7eHkCRYg8
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby perryfan61 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:13 pm

His latest tweet....."everybody needs to relax. The inner circle has bonded, and good things are coming".

Make of it what you will.
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby perryfan61 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:14 pm

tater1977 wrote:
go3.JPG

I want some of what he's smoking .... :lol:
His post reminds me of -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn7eHkCRYg8

Good one!!
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby tater1977 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:46 pm

ns1.JPG
ns1.JPG (23.34 KiB) Viewed 13917 times

ns2.JPG
ns2.JPG (25.63 KiB) Viewed 13917 times

... Ok, I've officially lost it ... :shock: :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bvjEXAdPyc
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby tater1977 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:51 pm

go4.JPG
go4.JPG (48.39 KiB) Viewed 13918 times

Good night, good bye and good morrow ... :lol:
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby Pacfanweb » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:23 pm

perryfan61 wrote:His latest tweet....."everybody needs to relax. The inner circle has bonded, and good things are coming".

Make of it what you will.

Don't think that guy knows anything. He's just guessing. But I hope it's true
Pacfanweb
45 RPM

Postby tater1977 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:57 am

gl1.JPG
gl1.JPG (63.1 KiB) Viewed 13785 times

Now, now glenn why are you so upset ?

You post on twitter ( it's public, eveyone can read your
tweets, not just me ). Just 'following' your posts
on twitter as are others. You have 353 'followers' on
your twitter acct or is this what you would refer to as
'stalkers'?

Your last post announcing 'THIS IS OFFICIAL..BUY
TICKETS AND ENJOY' (in re/ to the upcoming
RnRHOF induction ceremony and the band's reunion ).

Just thought I'd post it here to give those who were
curious about still getting tickets and had not done so
yet, that this 'OFFICIAL' declaration from you, might
help them in making their decision.

Since your twitter posts seem to get accidentally deleted
the next day, just thought I would help you out in case
you would need to repost them.

Such 'OFFICIAL' announcements need to be shared with ALL,
even the band and former member, just in case they missed it.

Seeing as the band and a former member have NOT made
ANY statements yet, that there will be an ' OFFICIAL ' reunion ...
so you can certainly see the discourse your tweets would produce.

Anyway, hope you have a great weekend.

PS- Please screenshot my reply and forward it to your lawyer.
Thanks
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby perryfan61 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:02 am

Oooooh.... Tater1977...... You're in BIG trouble :D :( :) :D :lol: :D :lol: :roll:
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby scarab » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:56 am

Dont worry Tater I have already put a retainer to Reese Witherspoon, Legally Blonde herself to "personally" take care of you.
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby tater1977 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:07 am

scarab wrote:Dont worry Tater I have already put a retainer to Reese Witherspoon, Legally Blonde herself to "personally" take care of you.

Tanks me thinks. :lol:
Now I think, I'm really skeered. :P

- And OOPS he accidentally deleted all of the above tweets again.
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby KDOUBLEU » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:16 am

What a Dumbass.
KDOUBLEU
Cassette Tape

Postby Memorex » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:51 am

I want in on this lawsuit. Would be fun. So, I think this Olde dude comes off as a complete asshat. Like, a lonely guy that sits and writes things hoping someone, anyone, would think he is connected or whatever and maybe, just maybe, pay attention to him. And it worked. We are paying attention to this idiot.

I don't call him an idiot because i know him, of course. I call him an idiot because of his lame-ass tweets.

You know what my very first thought of him was? If this guy had inside info, and if there were things he knew that Perry was not ready to say, then what a total small-dicked asshole he must be to put it out. Not that I bought any of it. But still, I can tell you if I knew at this very moment that the album was done (I don't) I would not tell a single person because it would be an asshole thing to do if it was against the artist's wishes.

So this guy is either connected and an asshole (he's not) or he is some internet troll asshole with some clear mental issues (this one gets my vote).
Memorex
Stereo LP

Re: Rumors Abound ...RRHOF

Postby bellairepark73 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:20 pm

Good morning. I am posting this here and if I can find one, a RRHOF related thread.

Just in case you ladies and gentlemen haven't seen this...the following is an actual tweet (not from that Glenn person) regarding an actual interview JRNY (Not The Original Series) gave recently at a radio station, 1FM 91.3. Unclear where...watch it if you can.

https://twitter.com/1MusicalHeart/status/829879122285441029?s=07

Let me know if you can click on it. No, this interviewer didn't mention Steve, but the hint was definitely there...because the keyboard player knew who he was referring to.

Just so you know that they were not just "joking"...if you are a Steve Perry fan and you are also a member on a non-Perry but Journey Facebook pages, you might have gotten blocked as of the minute that Tweet went public. Several of us did.
bellairepark73
8 Track

Re: Rumors Abound ...RRHOF

Postby perryfan61 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:13 am

bellairepark73 wrote:Good morning. I am posting this here and if I can find one, a RRHOF related thread.

Just in case you ladies and gentlemen haven't seen this...the following is an actual tweet (not from that Glenn person) regarding an actual interview JRNY (Not The Original Series) gave recently at a radio station, 1FM 91.3. Unclear where...watch it if you can.

https://twitter.com/1MusicalHeart/status/829879122285441029?s=07

Let me know if you can click on it. No, this interviewer didn't mention Steve, but the hint was definitely there...because the keyboard player knew who he was referring to.

Just so you know that they were not just "joking"...if you are a Steve Perry fan and you are also a member on a non-Perry but Journey Facebook pages, you might have gotten blocked as of the minute that Tweet went public. Several of us did.

All I took away from that is that they are not sure if SP will be joining them at the induction....him being the " classic " they are not sure about. No news there.
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby Pacfanweb » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:10 am

Absolutely no hints in that. Jonathan straight up says "Arnel will be singing".
Pacfanweb
45 RPM

Postby bellairepark73 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:16 pm

So if we knew that Arnel was singing way ahead of time...why were people SOOOOO upset when Steve didn't sing???? :? He has stuck by his word and has integrity. His answer was no for decades and its still was no last night.

So Lora, I know you might not respond for a while but...I remember you said the new solo album was legit. Is that still the case?
bellairepark73
8 Track

Postby Lora » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:48 am

bellairepark73 wrote:So Lora, I know you might not respond for a while but...I remember you said the new solo album was legit. Is that still the case?

Yes. I believe it will be out sometime this year. It will be worth the wait. :)
Lora
8 Track

Postby perryfan61 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:18 am

Lora wrote:
bellairepark73 wrote:So Lora, I know you might not respond for a while but...I remember you said the new solo album was legit. Is that still the case?

So glad to hear this! Can't wait to hear it. I have no doubt it will have been worth the wait!
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby MotherCitay » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:32 pm

Lora wrote:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I sure hope it includes "It's a motherf---er"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2AbzPngJqc
MotherCitay
45 RPM

Postby MotherCitay » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:51 pm

And this one .... Let It Be Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eeQgjNN6f0
MotherCitay
45 RPM

Postby perryfaithful » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:32 pm

Lora wrote:

Lora.......was pleased at the nice "shout out" to you at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Ceremony
"In Journey, all the hit songs we had were based around Steve Perry's vocals."

Neal Schon
perryfaithful
Cassette Tape

Postby Abitaman » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:19 am

Ok :?
Eric, the Abitaman
Abitaman
Stereo LP

Location: NO LONGER in West TN, now in East TN's beautiful Smokey Mountains

Postby perryfan61 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:32 am

MotherCitay wrote:And this one .... Let It Be Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eeQgjNN6f0

I'm hoping for https://youtu.be/-vt_8jhso1E Home at Last.
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby Lora » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:33 am

perryfaithful wrote:
Lora wrote:

Lora.......was pleased at the nice "shout out" to you at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Ceremony

Yes, that was very sweet of him. Tim, Cyndy and I were all very emotional when we heard it.
Lora
8 Track

Postby JustMyStyle » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:39 am

Yes. I believe it will be out sometime this year. It will be worth the wait. :)[/quote]

Thanks Lora for letting us know.... May I ask... Have you heard any??? and it was great to hear SP give a shout out
to you and your coworkers/friends... Congrats to Fan Asylum...for all you do. :mrgreen:
Jane
Captured by the Moment ...
JustMyStyle
Ol' 78

Postby tedpruitt » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:28 am

Lora wrote:Yes, that was very sweet of him. Tim, Cyndy and I were all very emotional when we heard it.

Well deserved - you were and are the tireless conduits for the fans. You always made every tour stop feel special, even though I know you were dealing with a million other folks like me (get me tickets, get me photos, get me t-shirts!!!) Thanks for everything from the fan side!

Oh - and let me just add - that was BEFORE the days when you paid an extra $3-500 per ticket for the privilege! The Force (and later SPIN) always made the fans feel like "VIPs" !!!
tedpruitt
Ol' 78

Postby Lora » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:41 am

tedpruitt wrote:
Lora wrote:Yes, that was very sweet of him. Tim, Cyndy and I were all very emotional when we heard it.

Well deserved - you were and are the tireless conduits for the fans. You always made every tour stop feel special, even though I know you were dealing with a million other folks like me (get me tickets, get me photos, get me t-shirts!!!) Thanks for everything from the fan side!

Oh - and let me just add - that was BEFORE the days when you paid an extra $3-500 per ticket for the privilege! The Force (and later SPIN) always made the fans feel like "VIPs" !!!

Holy crap. Way to make me tear up, Ted. I remember you and our talks on the phone. I hate what the music industry has become now. Bands don't give a shit about long term connections with their fans. It's all about how much money they can make and how fast they can make it. We experienced the best of times and Journey Force was something to be proud of.
Lora
8 Track

Postby Andrew » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:29 pm

tater1977 wrote:Rumors Abound ...

Might be Glenn's imagination running wild...

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle
Not to be as tattle-tell.....But, my resources and everyone in Sony/ Columbia/Interscope .. expect brand new Steve Perry music May of 2016

Glenn Odle @GlennOdle
@GlennOdle If I told you the title I would probably be shot so we will let that remain a mystery

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle
This is the year Steve Perry makes a noise once again outside of the band Journey..."Stranded" being the studio clip to radio

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle
It's a duet in the making from 1983...Steve Perry & Melissa Etheridge...Now a reality this 5/16

Glenn Odle @GlennOdle
Steve Perry has included a bonus track that was never released anywhere

Tater - this whack job says he's filed a lawsuit against me for $25 million because I didn't delete this thread. First time I've even seen it actually.... can you loan me the 25 mil seeing it's your fault?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby annpea » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:33 pm

Andrew wrote:
tater1977 wrote:Rumors Abound ...

Might be Glenn's imagination running wild...

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle
Not to be as tattle-tell.....But, my resources and everyone in Sony/ Columbia/Interscope .. expect brand new Steve Perry music May of 2016

Glenn Odle @GlennOdle
@GlennOdle If I told you the title I would probably be shot so we will let that remain a mystery

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle
This is the year Steve Perry makes a noise once again outside of the band Journey..."Stranded" being the studio clip to radio

Glenn Odle ‏@GlennOdle
It's a duet in the making from 1983...Steve Perry & Melissa Etheridge...Now a reality this 5/16

Glenn Odle @GlennOdle
Steve Perry has included a bonus track that was never released anywhere

Tater - this whack job says he's filed a lawsuit against me for $25 million because I didn't delete this thread. First time I've even seen it actually.... can you loan me the 25 mil seeing it's your fault?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dancing between the raindrops.
annpea
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:34 pm

NOTE - Can everyone block this whack job on twitter and no longer post his/her/its posts here. Zero to do with anyone or anything. Just wasting my time.
Andrew
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Steve Perry