Why a Steve Perry/Journey reunion is unlikely

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Re: Why a Steve Perry/Journey reunion is unlikely

Postby scarab » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:32 am

Perry's vocals are phenomenal, but the chorus is terrible. Another terrible chorus is in If He Should break your heart, the bridge and neal's solo saves that song.
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby bellairepark73 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:31 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
bellairepark73 wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:Not the first time Perry bailed on a ceremony. At Herbie roast, they had Chalfant fill in. They never should have looked back.

Why would he want to sing at a roast and honor a man who absolutely hates his guts??? :?

Because the band was invited and was going to perform. But I forgot, it's always about Steve isn't it?

Sorry for the late reply...but I had to respond to that. So...basically he has to give up his sense of worth and boundaries to appease others because a man who can't stand him was there to be honored?!? You're joking...I hope. You don't EVER EVER go where you are not wanted. NOT EVER!

Steve was not wanted and Herbie would not have missed him not.one.bit! Less we forget that at that time Herbie hated Steve's GUTS and would have dragged him through the mud! And would have criticized him like he did in those so-called interviews...just sooner rather than later. You NEVER, EVER go where you are not wanted.
bellairepark73
45 RPM

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:37 pm

bellairepark73 wrote:Sorry for the late reply...but I had to respond to that. So...basically he has to give up his sense of worth and boundaries to appease others because a man who can't stand him was there to be honored?!? You're joking...I hope. You don't EVER EVER go where you are not wanted. NOT EVER!

Steve was not wanted and Herbie would not have missed him not.one.bit! Less we forget that at that time Herbie hated Steve's GUTS and would have dragged him through the mud! And would have criticized him like he did in those so-called interviews...just sooner rather than later. You NEVER, EVER go where you are not wanted.

You are making alot of assumptions. I think the RNRHOF put to bed any idea that Perry hates Herbie.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby bellairepark73 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:44 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
bellairepark73 wrote:Sorry for the late reply...but I had to respond to that. So...basically he has to give up his sense of worth and boundaries to appease others because a man who can't stand him was there to be honored?!? You're joking...I hope. You don't EVER EVER go where you are not wanted. NOT EVER!

You are making alot of assumptions. I think the RNRHOF put to bed any idea that Perry hates Herbie.

Jesus H. Christ I NEVER said that Perry hated Herbie but that HERBIE did at one time!!!! Read the whole thing...slowly this time. And no they are NOT assumptions. Those were the facts, Herbie HATED Perry's guts. Less we forget: Castle Burning!!!
bellairepark73
45 RPM

Previous

Return to Journey