Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboardist

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Re: Trump’s ‘spiritual adviser’ and her husband, the keyboar

Postby slucero » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:39 pm

tater1977 wrote:Arnel Pineda‏Verified account@arnelpineda

i will not compromise my own #happiness jst coz some1 thinks my #Right is #Wrong to that some1.we're all equally deserving in this world
-AP

2:32 PM - 28 Jul 2017

well.. Arnel had a good run...

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby ScarabGator » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:57 pm

Wow, this is a soap opera....its better than WWE! I am very interested to see the direction after that last show...its tonight?
ScarabGator
Stereo LP

Postby perryfan61 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:25 pm

ScarabGator wrote:Wow, this is a soap opera....its better than WWE! I am very interested to see the direction after that last show...its tonight?

They have the Classic East show this Sunday. After that, maybe this whole drama will go away, and we can look forward to SP's new album. He's starting to look like the only sane one left....certainly made the right choice to get out of this freak show.
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby koberry » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:44 pm

One more weird thing about this whole mess is that they all looked happy when I saw them in Raleigh on Tuesday night. Jon was not phoning it in (for once). He smiled and was engaging all night. It was weird to see, to be honest.

While the set list was predictable, it was a dang fine show and we had a great time. Neal was overly indulgent, as usual, but still had many brilliant moments when he slowed down. Steve Smith absolutely stole the show with a solo like none I'd ever seen before. Usually a drum solo represents a good time to get off your feet or grab a beer... not this one - it was amazing, musical, technically interesting and even a bit theatrical. Ariel mostly sounded great. He struggled at times and I hate the way he sings behind the lyric making it hard for us to sing along.
koberry
45 RPM

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:30 am

Arnel's comments seem somewhat vague. Was he at the White House too? I agree Cain needs to go. At the same time, Neal seems pretty unhinged lately.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby George_g888 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:38 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Arnel's comments seem somewhat vague. Was he at the White House too? I agree Cain needs to go. At the same time, Neal seems pretty unhinged lately.

Jon, Ross and Arnel were at the white house
George_g888
Ol' 78

Postby JourneyHard » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:50 am

What will Neal do next after two more gigs?

Will he replace Jon with Gregg Rolie and write a new Journey album that sounds like Evolution with rocking guitar and rocking keyboard and actual harmonies?

Everybody in the band sings!
JourneyHard
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:54 pm

The chance to go to the White House is hard to turn down. At the same time, in today's politically radioactive environment I can see Neal's pov. The fact that Ross, AP, and Cain are all hanging out socially while Neal is spam posting on social media also tells you something.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby perryfan61 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:09 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:The chance to go to the White House is hard to turn down. At the same time, in today's politically radioactive environment I can see Neal's pov. The fact that Ross, AP, and Cain are all hanging out socially while Neal is spam posting on social media also tells you something.

It also says something when Neal never attends the meet and greets after the shows, or participates in anything the band does for charities. He has definitely distanced himself from the whole band.....you know, the one that HE founded!? The one he calls HIS band?!

Makes you wonder.
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby tater1977 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:04 pm

Neal posted that he was never invited, let alone advised about the WH visit.
:roll:
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby bellairepark73 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:45 am

ScarabGator wrote:Wow, this is a soap opera....its better than WWE! I am very interested to see the direction after that last show...its tonight?

6:15
Yep. Tonight at Citifield. Show starts at 5, JRNY comes on at 6:15, I believe. I am going because I want to see what all the fuss is about with Arnel (his voice going or not), because the RRHOF didn't convince me of anything and I want to see the originals of KMT (Kemet aka Egypt), Earth Wind and Fire and the royal insignia of the Horus Throne, JRNY match up against each other. Got good seats too. Will take a marker and a CD, because...hey...you never know.
bellairepark73
8 Track

Postby bellairepark73 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:04 am

perryfan61 wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:The chance to go to the White House is hard to turn down. At the same time, in today's politically radioactive environment I can see Neal's pov. The fact that Ross, AP, and Cain are all hanging out socially while Neal is spam posting on social media also tells you something.

It also says something when Neal never attends the meet and greets after the shows, or participates in anything the band does for charities. He has definitely distanced himself from the whole band.....you know, the one that HE founded!? The one he calls HIS band?!

Makes you wonder.

OMG!!! Perryfan61...you are so right!!! Yeh, Jon takes a proactive role and now Neal's pissed. But he claims he doesn't attend meets and greets because he became very ill the last time he did. I definitely get that. Perry got sick from accepting a kiss from a fan at a meet and greet and had to cancel shows because of it. But good point about the charity events. Hmm?
bellairepark73
8 Track

Postby HydraRed » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:34 am

Politics be damned, I really don't care that anybody went to look at the White House. It's a historical place, and I wouldn't care if a chimpanzee is in office, if I got invited, I'm going. While the article that Neal's blowing up about should have correctly stated members of Journey attended the White House, I think he's going overboard. Someone may have to correct me on this, but I don't know if Arnel, JC, and Ross were just going crazy posting about it on social media? If they went, they just wanted to go.

Like someone earlier said, Arnel was literally at the bottom of the barrel, and it must have been awesome for him to experience going to a historical place. Why does Neal give a shit? Yet another issue that Neal needs to keep off of his damn Twitter and talk to his bandmates in private, which is something the unquestionable leader of a band should do. Steve Perry must be loving it, because for once, he's not in the spotlight for anything of this subject matter.

I think it's going to end up with Neal trying his damn best to try and get SOMETHING from Steve Perry. When he's not posting about it's his band or anything about another member, it's always something to do with Perry. If Perry wants to deal with him, and put something out, sign me up. Otherwise, I have no idea where this band even goes after this shit.
HydraRed
Radio Waves

Postby tater1977 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:28 am

NEAL SCHON MUSIC‏Verified account @NealSchonMusic
Thank you for watching caring about honesty and what's REAL not some twisted up Narcissism in the worst degree I've ever seen.

Shae‏ @unholygraces · 4h4 hours ago
I saw and addressed that in my blog w/screenshots as proof you have not nor have wanted to be a dictator. Just sayin.

Posted on July 30, 2017 `

The Journey issue…

https://shae849.wordpress.com/
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby JourneyHard » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:10 am

Only two more gigs and Neal will fire the whole band! Then he will be free to make the new Journey Album!

FRACTURED
Featuring the following:
Lead Vocals...........Jeff Scott Soto
Keyboards.............Gregg Rolie
Lead Guitar...........Neal Schon
Bass....................Randy Jackson
Drums..................Aynsley Dunbar

FRACTURED, the new album from Journey will be awesome! Oh Sorry! It had to be said. :D
JourneyHard
Cassette Tape

Postby tater1977 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:17 am

Journey's 2017 tour is finally over.
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby perryfan61 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:57 am

Neal is now accusing " Paula's people" of attacking him, and hacking his accounts. He says he's up for the fight, because " truth will always win". He adds "TIME FOR NEW MEMBERS".

Oh dear :roll:
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby Memorex » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:09 pm

perryfan61 wrote:Neal is now accusing " Paula's people" of attacking him, and hacking his accounts. He says he's up for the fight, because " truth will always win". He adds "TIME FOR NEW MEMBERS".

Sad.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby 4everkop » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:23 pm

Arnel's gonna get deported
4everkop
45 RPM

Postby Archetype » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:10 am

JourneyHard wrote:Only two more gigs and Neal will fire the whole band! Then he will be free to make the new Journey Album!

FRACTURED
Featuring the following:
Lead Vocals...........Jeff Scott Soto
Keyboards.............Gregg Rolie
Lead Guitar...........Neal Schon
Bass....................Randy Jackson
Drums..................Aynsley Dunbar

FRACTURED, the new album from Journey will be awesome! Oh Sorry! It had to be said. :D

I don't think you could give JSS any amount of money in the world to return to Journey. His departure didn't seem to be on especially good terms (though it seems that it was through no fault of his own- it was the band who handled it very poorly)
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Stereo LP

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:51 am

Memorex wrote:
perryfan61 wrote:Neal is now accusing " Paula's people" of attacking him, and hacking his accounts. He says he's up for the fight, because " truth will always win". He adds "TIME FOR NEW MEMBERS".

Sad.

The rumors of a relapse could be true. Or maybe his wife is doing these tweets.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby JourneyHard » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:08 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Or maybe his wife is doing these tweets.

Yes. It doesn't sound like Neal to me. I don't think Neal cares if he is in a picture or whatever.
JourneyHard
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:58 am

JourneyHard wrote:

Yes. It doesn't sound like Neal to me. I don't think Neal cares if he is in a picture or whatever.

I would hope not.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby tj » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:15 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Memorex wrote:

Sad.

The rumors of a relapse could be true. Or maybe his wife is doing these tweets.

If it's her, this kind of thing could have her being ex-wife #?.
tj
Cassette Tape

Postby bellairepark73 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:12 pm

JourneyHard wrote:

I dont get y'all at all. Its Neal. No one else. He answers his own tweets. No mistake about it. He even said so. Stop second guessing this and him. God. Oops wrong person.
bellairepark73
8 Track

Postby perryswoman » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:57 pm

Yes it is definitely Neal writing those posts. I agree he is desperate to do something with Perry but doesn't he understand Perry wants nothing to do with all this drama? Digging his own grave
Come back Steve Perry!!
perryswoman
Cassette Tape

Postby George_g888 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:59 pm

bellairepark73 wrote:
JourneyHard wrote:

I dont get y'all at all. Its Neal. No one else. He answers his own tweets. No mistake about it. He even said so. Stop second guessing this and him. God. Oops wrong person.

Yea its definitely Neal. I always got the impression that his wife did the majority of posting for their "Neal & Michaele" account on facebook.
George_g888
Ol' 78

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:32 am

George_g888 wrote:Yea its definitely Neal. I always got the impression that his wife did the majority of posting for their "Neal & Michaele" account on facebook.

Hard to say. Many of the same posts shows up across all of Neal's social media feeds - so it could be one person for all of them. I don't think social media has done Schon or Cain any favors. Cain is posting videos of himself reading the old testament while Neal is accusing everybody of hacking. Neal seems paranoid and illiterate. Arnel seems grounded at least.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Onestepper » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:41 am

It's pretty clear the wife controls at least the Instagram account, which may copy to other platforms. But regarding Twitter, the number of times that tweets are re-posted tells me that someone is using a social media manager application and scheduling tweets to repost every so often. I would hope that Neal doesn't have time to be doing that. But you never know.
Onestepper
Cassette Tape

Postby JourneyHard » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:29 am

Everybody in the band and their wives need to listen to Human Feel. That is their answer.
JourneyHard
Cassette Tape

PreviousNext

Return to Journey