Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Re: Schon Cain Drama Increasing?

Postby steveo777 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:00 pm

jrnyman28 wrote:I can honestly say this drama has died down on my end....because Neal blocked me!!

That's pretty stupid. He's blocked many, including some who are in AP's circle, even going as far as using the middle finger emoji. There is going to be lots of future ticket sales that are not going to happen. Ah, the economics of his ego. I guess he didn't care that many of the people he blocked WERE fans.
steveo777
MP3

Postby jrnyman28 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:58 pm

Yep, even if the band recovers and stays intact, how many fans may be lost over all this?
jrnyman28
Compact Disc

Postby bellairepark73 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:36 pm

Yep. I got blocked too not to long ago. Oh well. And you wanna know something funny...I was gonna take his side because I saw what Paula white was doing with her so-called church and the hypocrisy I saw. Now...because of the "Arnel should be grateful" bit...he lost me. Until I saw the latest video of Jon and the Bakers. Then I changed my neutral position and my anger at him disparaging everyone to...I think he's got something here.
Last edited by bellairepark73 on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
bellairepark73
8 Track

Postby bellairepark73 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:50 pm

tater1977 wrote:Wonder if something else was getting Schon all pissy and the
WH visit just kind of topped it off with the others being the
targets and he just finally blew his top :?:

When he was on Twitter like a bad habit, he said that it was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back.
bellairepark73
8 Track

Postby JourneyHard » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:11 am

I was listening to Eclipse recently and To Whom It May Concern is full of religion. Neal, Jon and the whole band signed off on that song. So, it is too late to talk about keeping religion out of Journey. Just sayin'
JourneyHard
Cassette Tape

Postby Eric » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:01 am

JourneyHard wrote:I was listening to Eclipse recently and To Whom It May Concern is full of religion. Neal, Jon and the whole band signed off on that song. So, it is too late to talk about keeping religion out of Journey. Just sayin'

There's a big difference between religion and writing a concept album that includes a song about having faith in a higher power.
Eric
Eric
Stereo LP

Postby Marabelle » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:22 am

To me Trail by fire cd .... well most of the songs almost seem hymnal
Marabelle
Cassette Tape

Postby JourneyHard » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:49 am

Eric wrote:
JourneyHard wrote:I was listening to Eclipse recently and To Whom It May Concern is full of religion. Neal, Jon and the whole band signed off on that song. So, it is too late to talk about keeping religion out of Journey. Just sayin'

There's a big difference between religion and writing a concept album that includes a song about having faith in a higher power.

I know they were trying to say all religions were acceptable, but that is highly offensive to the people of each of these religions. If you don't think your religion is the greatest religion, why be part of it?
JourneyHard
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:55 am

Good point. Don't forget "One More" off TBF.

"Wicked prophets kill... speaking his name..."
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Memorex » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:53 am

JourneyHard wrote:
Eric wrote:

I know they were trying to say all religions were acceptable, but that is highly offensive to the people of each of these religions. If you don't think your religion is the greatest religion, why be part of it?

To believe in your religion you must disbelieve all others. And that's ok. So long as we don't want to take away the rights of others to practice their own voodoo.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby scarab » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:23 am

I don't think Neal has a problem with spirituality in Journey's music especially in a universal feel.
What Jon is doing and his mega scamming wife has nothing to do with spirituality or religion.
It is very fitting that she is Trump's "spiritual advisor". Bilk the poor to make the rich richer.
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby JourneyHard » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:46 am

Stealing money from rich or poor or anybody is wrong. Jon really needs to open up a Bible.
JourneyHard
Cassette Tape

Previous

Return to Journey