President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Off Topic Babble. The really important stuff...

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:57 am

Monker wrote:By special request....

A list of Trump lies up thru July:

JAN. 21 “I wasn't a fan of Iraq. I didn't want to go into Iraq.” (He was for an invasion before he was against it.)

JAN. 21 “A reporter for Time magazine — and I have been on their cover 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.” (Trump was on the cover 11 times and Nixon appeared 55 times.)

JAN. 23 “Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” (There's no evidence of illegal voting.)

JAN. 25 “Now, the audience was the biggest ever. But this crowd was massive. Look how far back it goes. This crowd was massive.” (Official aerial photos show Obama's 2009 inauguration was much more heavily attended.)

JAN. 25 “Take a look at the Pew reports (which show voter fraud.)” (The report never mentioned voter fraud.)

JAN. 25 “You had millions of people that now aren't insured anymore.” (The real number is less than 1 million, according to the Urban Institute.)

JAN. 25 “So, look, when President Obama was there two weeks ago making a speech, very nice speech. Two people were shot and killed during his speech. You can't have that.” (There were no gun homicide victims in Chicago that day.)

JAN. 26 “We've taken in tens of thousands of people. We know nothing about them. They can say they vet them. They didn't vet them. They have no papers. How can you vet somebody when you don't know anything about them and you have no papers? How do you vet them? You can't.” (Vetting lasts up to two years.)

JAN. 26 “I cut off hundreds of millions of dollars off one particular plane, hundreds of millions of dollars in a short period of time. It wasn't like I spent, like, weeks, hours, less than hours, and many, many hundreds of millions of dollars. And the plane's going to be better.” (Most of the cuts were already planned.)

JAN. 28 “The coverage about me in the @nytimes and the @washingtonpost has been so false and angry that the Times actually apologized to its dwindling subscribers and readers.” (It never apologized.) JAN. 29 “The Cuban-Americans, I got 84 percent of that vote.” (There is no support for this.)

JAN. 30 “Only 109 people out of 325,000 were detained and held for questioning. Big problems at airports were caused by Delta computer outage.” (At least 746 people were detained and processed, and the Delta outage happened two days later.)

FEB. 3 “Professional anarchists, thugs and paid protesters are proving the point of the millions of people who voted to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!” (There is no evidence of paid protesters.)

FEB. 4 “After being forced to apologize for its bad and inaccurate coverage of me after winning the election, the FAKE NEWS @nytimes is still lost!” (It never apologized.)

FEB. 5 “We had 109 people out of hundreds of thousands of travelers and all we did was vet those people very, very carefully.” (About 60,000 people were affected.)

FEB. 6 “I have already saved more than $700 million when I got involved in the negotiation on the F-35.” (Much of the price drop was projected before Trump took office.)

FEB. 6 “It's gotten to a point where it is not even being reported. And in many cases, the very, very dishonest press doesn't want to report it.” (Terrorism has been reported on, often in detail.)

FEB. 6 “The failing @nytimes was forced to apologize to its subscribers for the poor reporting it did on my election win. Now they are worse!” (It didn't apologize.)

FEB. 6 “And the previous administration allowed it to happen because we shouldn't have been in Iraq, but we shouldn't have gotten out the way we got out. It created a vacuum, ISIS was formed.” (The group’s origins date to 2004.)

FEB. 7 “And yet the murder rate in our country is the highest it’s been in 47 years, right? Did you know that? Forty-seven years.” (It was higher in the 1980s and '90s.)

FEB. 7 “I saved more than $600 million. I got involved in negotiation on a fighter jet, the F-35.” (The Defense Department projected this price drop before Trump took office.)

FEB. 9 “Chris Cuomo, in his interview with Sen. Blumenthal, never asked him about his long-term lie about his brave ‘service’ in Vietnam. FAKE NEWS!” (It was part of Cuomo's first question.)

FEB. 9 “Sen. Richard Blumenthal now misrepresents what Judge Gorsuch told him?” (The Gorsuch comments were later corroborated.)

FEB. 10 “I don’t know about it. I haven’t seen it. What report is that?” (Trump knew about Flynn's actions for weeks.)

FEB. 12 “Just leaving Florida. Big crowds of enthusiastic supporters lining the road that the FAKE NEWS media refuses to mention. Very dishonest!” (The media did cover it.)

FEB. 16 “We got 306 because people came out and voted like they've never seen before so that's the way it goes. I guess it was the biggest Electoral College win since Ronald Reagan.” (George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama all won bigger margins in the Electoral College.)

FEB. 16 “That’s the other thing that was wrong with the travel ban. You had Delta with a massive problem with their computer system at the airports.” (Delta's problems happened two days later.)

FEB. 16 “Walmart announced it will create 10,000 jobs in the United States just this year because of our various plans and initiatives.” (The jobs are a result of its investment plans announced in October 2016.)

FEB. 16 “When WikiLeaks, which I had nothing to do with, comes out and happens to give, they’re not giving classified information.” (Not always. They have released classified information in the past.)

FEB. 16 “We had a very smooth rollout of the travel ban. But we had a bad court. Got a bad decision.” (The rollout was chaotic.)

FEB. 16 “They’re giving stuff — what was said at an office about Hillary cheating on the debates. Which, by the way, nobody mentions. Nobody mentions that Hillary received the questions to the debates.” (It was widely covered.)

FEB. 18 “And there was no way to vet those people. There was no documentation. There was no nothing.” (Refugees receive multiple background checks, taking up to two years.)

FEB. 18 “You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this?” (Trump implied there was a terror attack in Sweden, but there was no such attack.)

FEB. 24 “By the way, you folks are in here — this place is packed, there are lines that go back six blocks.” (There was no evidence of long lines.)

FEB. 24 “ICE came and endorsed me.” (Only its union did.)

FEB. 24 “Obamacare covers very few people — and remember, deduct from the number all of the people that had great health care that they loved that was taken away from them — it was taken away from them.” (Obamacare increased coverage by a net of about 20 million.)

FEB. 27 “Since Obamacare went into effect, nearly half of the insurers are stopped and have stopped from participating in the Obamacare exchanges.” (Many fewer pulled out.)

FEB. 27 “On one plane, on a small order of one plane, I saved $725 million. And I would say I devoted about, if I added it up, all those calls, probably about an hour. So I think that might be my highest and best use.” (Much of the price cut was already projected.)

FEB. 28 “And now, based on our very strong and frank discussions, they are beginning to do just that.” (NATO countries agreed to meet defense spending requirements in 2014.)

FEB. 28 “The E.P.A.’s regulators were putting people out of jobs by the hundreds of thousands.” (There's no evidence that the Waters of the United States rule caused severe job losses.)

FEB. 28 “We have begun to drain the swamp of government corruption by imposing a five-year ban on lobbying by executive branch officials.” (They can't lobby their former agency but can still become lobbyists.)

MARCH 3 “It is so pathetic that the Dems have still not approved my full Cabinet.” (Paperwork for the last two candidates was still not submitted to the Senate.)

MARCH 4 “Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!” (There's no evidence of a wiretap.)

MARCH 4 “How low has President Obama gone to tap my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!” (There's no evidence of a wiretap.)

MARCH 7 “122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield. Just another terrible decision!” (113 of them were released by President George W. Bush.)

MARCH 13 “I saved a lot of money on those jets, didn't I? Did I do a good job? More than $725 million on them.” (Much of the cost cuts were planned before Trump.)

MARCH 13 “First of all, it covers very few people.” (About 20 million people gained insurance under Obamacare.)

MARCH 15 “On the airplanes, I saved $725 million. Probably took me a half an hour if you added up all of the times.” (Much of the cost cuts were planned before Trump.)

MARCH 17 “I was in Tennessee — I was just telling the folks — and half of the state has no insurance company, and the other half is going to lose the insurance company.” (There's at least one insurer in every Tennessee county.)

MARCH 20 “With just one negotiation on one set of airplanes, I saved the taxpayers of our country over $700 million.” (Much of the cost cuts were planned before Trump.)

MARCH 21 “To save taxpayer dollars, I’ve already begun negotiating better contracts for the federal government — saving over $700 million on just one set of airplanes of which there are many sets.” (Much of the cost cuts were planned before Trump.)

MARCH 22 “I make the statement, everyone goes crazy. The next day they have a massive riot, and death, and problems.” (Riots in Sweden broke out two days later and there were no deaths.)

MARCH 22 “NATO, obsolete, because it doesn’t cover terrorism. They fixed that.” (It has fought terrorism since the 1980s.)

MARCH 22 “Well, now, if you take a look at the votes, when I say that, I mean mostly they register wrong — in other words, for the votes, they register incorrectly and/or illegally. And they then vote. You have tremendous numbers of people.” (There's no evidence of widespread voter fraud.)

MARCH 29 “Remember when the failing @nytimes apologized to its subscribers, right after the election, because their coverage was so wrong. Now worse!” (It didn't apologize.)

MARCH 31 “We have a lot of plants going up now in Michigan that were never going to be there if I — if I didn’t win this election, those plants would never even think about going back. They were gone.” (These investments were already planned.)

APRIL 2 “And I was totally opposed to the war in the Middle East which I think finally has been proven, people tried very hard to say I wasn’t but you’ve seen that it is now improving.” (He was for an invasion before he was against it.)

APRIL 2 “Now, my last tweet — you know, the one that you are talking about, perhaps — was the one about being, in quotes, wiretapped, meaning surveilled. Guess what, it is turning out to be true.” (There is still no evidence.)

APRIL 5 “You have many states coming up where they’re going to have no insurance company. O.K.? It’s already happened in Tennessee. It’s happening in Kentucky. Tennessee only has half coverage. Half the state is gone. They left.” (Every marketplace region in Tennessee had at least one insurer.)

APRIL 6 “If you look at the kind of cost-cutting we’ve been able to achieve with the military and at the same time ordering vast amounts of equipment — saved hundreds of millions of dollars on airplanes, and really billions, because if you take that out over a period of years it’s many billions of dollars — I think we’ve had a tremendous success.” (Much of the price cuts were already projected.)

APRIL 11 “I like Steve, but you have to remember he was not involved in my campaign until very late. I had already beaten all the senators and all the governors, and I didn’t know Steve.” (He knew Steve Bannon since 2011.)

APRIL 12 “You can't do it faster, because they're obstructing. They're obstructionists. So I have people — hundreds of people that we're trying to get through. I mean you have — you see the backlog. We can't get them through.” (At this point, he had not nominated anyone for hundreds of positions.)

APRIL 12 “The New York Times said the word wiretapped in the headline of the first edition. Then they took it out of there fast when they realized.” (There were separate headlines for print and web, but neither were altered.)

APRIL 12 “The secretary general and I had a productive discussion about what more NATO can do in the fight against terrorism. I complained about that a long time ago and they made a change, and now they do fight terrorism.” (NATO has been engaged in counterterrorism efforts since the 1980s.)

APRIL 12 “Mosul was supposed to last for a week and now they’ve been fighting it for many months and so many more people died.” (The campaign was expected to take months.)

APRIL 16 “Someone should look into who paid for the small organized rallies yesterday. The election is over!” (There's no evidence of paid protesters.)

APRIL 18 “The fake media goes, ‘Donald Trump changed his stance on China.’ I haven’t changed my stance.” (He did.)

APRIL 21 “On 90 planes I saved $725 million. It's actually a little bit more than that, but it's $725 million.” (Much of the price cuts were already projected.)

APRIL 21 “When WikiLeaks came out ... never heard of WikiLeaks, never heard of it.” (He criticized it as early as 2010.)

APRIL 27 “I want to help our miners while the Democrats are blocking their healthcare.” (The bill to extend health benefits for certain coal miners was introduced by a Democrat and was co-sponsored by mostly Democrats.)

APRIL 28 “The trade deficit with Mexico is close to $70 billion, even with Canada it’s $17 billion trade deficit with Canada.” (The U.S. had an $8.1 billion trade surplus, not deficit, with Canada in 2016.)

APRIL 28 “She's running against someone who's going to raise your taxes to the sky, destroy your health care, and he's for open borders — lots of crime.” (Those are not Jon Ossoff's positions.)

APRIL 28 “The F-35 fighter jet program — it was way over budget. I’ve saved $725 million plus, just by getting involved in the negotiation.” (Much of the price cuts were planned before Trump.)

APRIL 29 “As you know, I've been a big critic of China, and I've been talking about currency manipulation for a long time. But I have to tell you that during the election, number one, they stopped.” (China stopped years ago.)

APRIL 29 “I've already saved more than $725 million on a simple order of F-35 planes. I got involved in the negotiation.” (Much of the price cuts were planned before Trump.)

APRIL 29 “We're also getting NATO countries to finally step up and contribute their fair share. They've begun to increase their contributions by billions of dollars, but we are not going to be satisfied until everyone pays what they owe.” (The deal was struck in 2014.)

APRIL 29 “When they talk about currency manipulation, and I did say I would call China, if they were, a currency manipulator, early in my tenure. And then I get there. Number one, they — as soon as I got elected, they stopped.” (China stopped in 2014.)

APRIL 29 “I was negotiating to reduce the price of the big fighter jet contract, the F-35, which was totally out of control. I will save billions and billions and billions of dollars.” (Most of the cuts were planned before Trump.)

APRIL 29 “I think our side's been proven very strongly. And everybody's talking about it.” (There's still no evidence Trump's phones were tapped.) MAY 1 “Well, we are protecting pre-existing conditions. And it'll be every good — bit as good on pre-existing conditions as Obamacare.” (The bill weakens protections for people with pre-existing conditions.)

MAY 1 “The F-35 fighter jet — I saved — I got involved in the negotiation. It's 2,500 jets. I negotiated for 90 planes, lot 10. I got $725 million off the price.” (Much of the price cuts were planned before Trump.)

MAY 1 “First of all, since I started running, they haven't increased their — you know, they have not manipulated their currency. I think that was out of respect to me and the campaign.” (China stopped years ago.)

MAY 2 “I love buying those planes at a reduced price. I have been really — I have cut billions — I have to tell you this, and they can check, right, Martha? I have cut billions and billions of dollars off plane contracts sitting here.” (Much of the cost cuts were planned before Trump.)

MAY 4 “Number two, they’re actually not a currency [manipulator]. You know, since I’ve been talking about currency manipulation with respect to them and other countries, they stopped.” (China stopped years ago.)

MAY 4 “We’re the highest-taxed nation in the world.” (We're not.) MAY 4 “Nobody cares about my tax return except for the reporters.” (Polls show most Americans do care.)

MAY 8 “You know we’ve gotten billions of dollars more in NATO than we’re getting. All because of me.” (The deal was struck in 2014.)

MAY 8 “But when I did his show, which by the way was very highly rated. It was high — highest rating. The highest rating he’s ever had.” (Colbert's Late Show debut had nearly two million more viewers.)

MAY 8 “Director Clapper reiterated what everybody, including the fake media already knows — there is ‘no evidence’ of collusion w/ Russia and Trump.” (Clapper only said he wasn't aware of an investigation.)

MAY 12 “Again, the story that there was collusion between the Russians & Trump campaign was fabricated by Dems as an excuse for losing the election.” (The F.B.I. was investigating before the election.)

MAY 12 “When James Clapper himself, and virtually everyone else with knowledge of the witch hunt, says there is no collusion, when does it end?” (Clapper said he wouldn't have been told of an investigation into collusion.)

MAY 13 “I'm cutting the price of airplanes with Lockheed.” (The cost cuts were planned before he became president.)

MAY 26 “Just arrived in Italy for the G7. Trip has been very successful. We made and saved the USA many billions of dollars and millions of jobs.” (He's referencing an arms deal that's not enacted and other apparent deals that weren't announced on the trip.)

JUNE 1 “China will be allowed to build hundreds of additional coal plants. So, we can’t build the plants, but they can, according to this agreement. India will be allowed to double its coal production by 2020.” (The agreement doesn’t allow or disallow building coal plants.)

JUNE 1 “I’ve just returned from a trip overseas where we concluded nearly $350 billion of military and economic development for the United States, creating hundreds of thousands of jobs.” (Trump’s figures are inflated and premature.)

JUNE 4 “At least 7 dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and Mayor of London says there is ‘no reason to be alarmed!’” (The mayor was specifically talking about the enlarged police presence on the streets.)

JUNE 5 “The Justice Dept. should have stayed with the original Travel Ban, not the watered down, politically correct version they submitted to S.C.” (Trump signed this version of the travel ban, not the Justice Department.)

JUNE 20 “Well, the Special Elections are over and those that want to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN are 5 and O!” (Republicans have won four special elections this year, while a Democrat won one.)

JUNE 21 “They all say it's 'nonbinding.' Like hell it's nonbinding.” (The Paris climate agreement is nonbinding — and Trump said so in his speech announcing the withdrawal.)

JUNE 21 “Right now, we are one of the highest-taxed nations in the world.” (We're not.)

JUNE 21 “You have a gang called MS-13. ... We are moving them out of the country by the thousands, by the thousands.” (The real number of gang members deported is smaller.)

JUNE 21 “Your insurance companies have all fled the state of Iowa.” (They haven't.)

JUNE 21 “If [farmers] have a puddle in the middle of their field ... it's considered a lake and you can't touch it. ... We got rid of that one, too, O.K.?” (The Obama environmental rule to limit pollution in the country’s waters explicitly excludes puddles.)

JUNE 21 “Gary Cohn just paid $200 million in tax in order to take this job, by the way.” (Cohn sold Goldman Sachs stock worth $220 million.)

JUNE 21 “We’re 5 and 0.” (Republicans have won four special elections this year, while a Democrat won one.)

JUNE 21 “Last week a brand-new coal mine just opened in the state of Pennsylvania, first time in decades, decades.” (Another coal mine opened in 2014.)

JUNE 22 “Former Homeland Security Advisor Jeh Johnson is latest top intelligence official to state there was no grand scheme between Trump & Russia.” (Johnson, who had a different title, didn't say that.)

JUNE 23 “We are 5 and 0 ... in these special elections.” (Republicans have won four special elections this year, while a Democrat won one.)

JUNE 27 “Ratings way down!” (CNN's ratings were at a five-year high at the time.)

JUNE 28 “Democrats purposely misstated Medicaid under new Senate bill — actually goes up.” (Senate bill would have cut the program deeply.) JUNE 29 “General Kelly and his whole group — they’ve gotten rid of 6,000 so far.” (The real number of MS-13 gang members who have been deported is smaller.)

JULY 6 “As a result of this insistence, billions of dollars more have begun to pour into NATO.” (NATO countries agreed to meet defense spending requirements in 2014.)

JULY 17 “We’ve signed more bills — and I’m talking about through the legislature — than any president, ever.” (Clinton, Carter, Truman, and F.D.R. had signed more at the same point.)

JULY 19 “Um, the Russian investigation — it’s not an investigation, it’s not on me — you know, they’re looking at a lot of things.” (It is.)

JULY 19 “I heard that Harry Truman was first, and then we beat him. These are approved by Congress. These are not just executive orders.” (Presidents Clinton, Carter, Truman, and F.D.R. each had signed more legislation than Trump at the same point in their terms.)

JULY 19 “But the F.B.I. person really reports directly to the president of the United States, which is interesting.” (He reports directly to the attorney general.)


https://www.infowars.com/252-documented ... nyism-etc/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:00 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Slowly but surely boomchild.

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/1 ... ign=buffer


Not looking to be argumentative but, I believe if Hillary was to be charged with a crime it would lead to a whole host of other prominent politicians being charged as well. Which would send shock waves throughout the country. That to me is one of the main reasons that it has yet to happen. People aren't looking just to protect Hillary. They are looking to protect their own asses as well.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5724
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:19 am

Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Slowly but surely boomchild.

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/1 ... ign=buffer


Not looking to be argumentative but, I believe if Hillary was to be charged with a crime it would lead to a whole host of other prominent politicians being charged as well. Which would send shock waves throughout the country. That to me is one of the main reasons that it has yet to happen. People aren't looking just to protect Hillary. They are looking to protect their own asses as well.


Remember a post I made a year ago in July, in the Obama thread, from a former FBI agent that looked very tin foilish? It was around the time Wikileaks opened up. About the only part of it that isn't coming true is Bill Clinton dying at the end of last year, which I said I doubted. He said if the truth got out, it would take down almost every branch of the government. Obama the Clintons and pretty much everyone that had anything to do with them would be heading to prison. So far, it's coming true. SLOWLY but surely. The swamp sure is worried about it.
Last edited by K.C.Journey Fan on Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:19 am

Democrats caught with more dirty pool and lies.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11 ... nials.html
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby verslibre » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:12 am

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/la-oe-bernie-sanders-election-anniversary-updates-1509739462-htmlstory.html

As president, Trump is doing the exact opposite of what he promised on the campaign trail

Bernie Sanders


When Donald Trump campaigned for president, he told the American people that he would stand up for the working class and take on the political and economic establishment. One year since his election, he has repeatedly reneged on his promises by supporting the interests of the wealthy and powerful at the expense of working families.

During his campaign, candidate Trump said that he was going to “drain the swamp.” Now that he is president, Trump has brought more billionaires into his administration than any president.

While campaigning, Trump told the American people he was going to provide health “insurance for everybody.” As president, he supported a disastrous bill that would have thrown millions off of health insurance, substantially raised premiums for older workers and defunded Planned Parenthood.

As a candidate, Trump said he understood the pain of working families. His budget would slash funding for affordable housing, college financial aid and Head Start.

And while Trump wants to make devastating cuts to programs that working families desperately need, he is working overtime to provide a massive tax break to billionaires like himself.

During the campaign, Trump promised to invest $1 trillion in our nation’s infrastructure to create millions of jobs. Instead, Trump’s budget would cut funding to repair our roads, bridges, railways and water facilities.

As a candidate, Trump promised he would not cut Medicare or Medicaid. Now he supports a budget that calls for $473 billion in cuts to Medicare and more than $1 trillion in cuts to Medicaid.

On the campaign trail, Trump said he would stop the pharmaceutical industry from “getting away with murder.” Trump’s pick to head the Food and Drug Administration received millions of dollars from pharmaceutical corporations and is strongly opposed to lowering drug prices.

During the election, Trump promised to “stop Wall Street from getting away with murder.” As president, Trump signed an executive order to deregulate the same financial institutions whose illegal behavior caused millions of Americans to lose their homes, jobs and life savings.

In other words, Trump as a candidate promised the American people one thing, as president he is doing the exact opposite.

But simply stopping Trump’s agenda is not enough. We can join every other major country and guarantee healthcare to all as a right. We can demand that the wealthiest people in this country and the largest corporations start paying their fair share of taxes. We can create millions of decent paying jobs by rebuilding our nation’s infrastructure. We can reform our broken criminal justice system and pass comprehensive immigration reform. We can raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour and make public colleges and universities tuition-free.

Together we need to build a government and an economy that works for all of us, not just the 1%.

Bernie Sanders is Vermont’s junior U.S. senator. He ran for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2016.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5010
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:30 am

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:36 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:http://thehill.com/media/339250-nyt-fact-checks-trump-in-feature-titled-trumps-lies


Yep...just as your article says, he lies almost every single day. And, as your article says, you can add that Trump implied for over a month that he had tapes of his meetings with Comey.

Thank you for proving my point.
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9428
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:39 am

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:40 am

Monker wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:http://thehill.com/media/339250-nyt-fact-checks-trump-in-feature-titled-trumps-lies


Yep...just as your article says, he lies almost every single day. And, as your article says, you can add that Trump implied for over a month that he had tapes of his meetings with Comey.

Thank you for proving my point.


You worry so my about a lie but could care less about rigging elections, selling out your country for profit, fake witch hunts, ect. You truly are a sick dude. Obama lied his ass off, and the Clintons.... :roll:
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:32 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:You worry so my about a lie


"Worry?" I'm not worried about the Trump lies you post.

but could care less about rigging elections


I'm not a Democrat. I couldn't care less if anybody is thrown in jail because of this.

selling out your country for profit


Uranium One is FAKE NEWS. The donations happened BEFORE CLINTON WAS SoS. There was no "selling the country". That is simple BULLSHIT.

fake witch hunts, ect


I doubt Papalopagus, Manafort, and Gates think it's fake. I also doubt Trump REALLY thinks it's a witchhunt...which is why he BEGGED people to do something about Clinton....he wants there to be a distraction. Pathetic loser. He knows the next in line to be scrutinized is Kushner and Jr...and if there is anything there, they will be indicted, too. And, IMO, Manafort will turn against Trump...he is just as much of a Judas as Trump is, and also IMO, Flynn probably already has turned against them. At some point next year, there is going to a LOT of evidence to indict Donald Judas Trump, Jared Kushner, and Donald Judas Trump Jr.. And, I'm not going to guess what will happen next...a lot of it depends on how bad Republicans do in the mid-terms.

Obama lied his ass off, and the Clintons.... :roll:


Even your lists are not to the point of having DAILY lies.....as Trump's does...as admitted in the article YOU posted.
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9428
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:35 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:but could care less about rigging elections


Monker wrote:I'm not a Democrat. I couldn't care less if anybody is thrown in jail because of this.


Interesting. Your not concerned about a party rigging their own primary against the voting public. Except that if it was Trump.

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Obama lied his ass off, and the Clintons.... :roll:


Monker wrote:Even your lists are not to the point of having DAILY lies.....as Trump's does...as admitted in the article YOU posted.


So it seems you are saying that the frequency of lying is what dictates the level of concern. Not the subject of a lie or what it effects. Interesting.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5724
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:11 pm

You just can't make this stuff up. It's truly sad this this is coming out of the mouth of a journalist.

WSJ's WH Reporter Bashes Trump for Not Calling for Execution of Already-Dead Las Vegas Shooter

Yes, you are reading the headline correctly. On Thursday’s Deadline: White House, Wall Street Journal White House reporter Eli Stokols was very upset that President Trump called for the death penalty to be imposed on the terrorist who just killed eight people in New York City because – wait for it – Trump didn’t also call for the execution of the Las Vegas mass shooter.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/ch ... on-already
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5724
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:58 pm

Boomchild wrote:You just can't make this stuff up. It's truly sad this this is coming out of the mouth of a journalist.

WSJ's WH Reporter Bashes Trump for Not Calling for Execution of Already-Dead Las Vegas Shooter

Yes, you are reading the headline correctly. On Thursday’s Deadline: White House, Wall Street Journal White House reporter Eli Stokols was very upset that President Trump called for the death penalty to be imposed on the terrorist who just killed eight people in New York City because – wait for it – Trump didn’t also call for the execution of the Las Vegas mass shooter.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/ch ... on-already


More then likely, the libs on here will be bitching at Trump about it tomorrow.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:03 pm

Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:but could care less about rigging elections


Monker wrote:I'm not a Democrat. I couldn't care less if anybody is thrown in jail because of this.


Interesting. Your not concerned about a party rigging their own primary against the voting public. Except that if it was Trump.

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Obama lied his ass off, and the Clintons.... :roll:


Monker wrote:Even your lists are not to the point of having DAILY lies.....as Trump's does...as admitted in the article YOU posted.


So it seems you are saying that the frequency of lying is what dictates the level of concern. Not the subject of a lie or what it effects. Interesting.


Monker, with out a doubt, you've been proven over and over the biggest liar on the forum. Funny, you aren't a Democrat but boy do you defend them and believe every bit of their bullshit. Your deflections from reality are fooling no one that matters. The Democratic Party is in shambles. Good ol Donna has sent even more Democrats looking for another party. The Clintons were the perfect Crown Jewel for liberals. Traitors. Please stop with your bullshit about Uranium One. It's out there. Hillary lied under oath. Even Comey proved that. Obama owned the Justice System and tried to save the Party. Even you can't be that stupid not to see it. Maybe not. :roll:
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:09 pm

A new day has Donned.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
Dopey Prince @Alwaleed_Talal wants to control our U.S. politicians with daddy’s money. Can’t do it when I get elected. #Trump2016



7:53 PM - 11 Dec 2015


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNd78gTUaqw

Saudi Arabia Arrests 11 Princes, Including Billionaire Alwaleed bin Talal




By DAVID D. KIRKPATRICKNOV. 4, 2017
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/04/worl ... talal.html
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12210
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:20 pm

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump · 7h7 hours ago

I have great confidence in King Salman and the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, they know exactly what they are doing.



Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump


Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump



....Some of those they are harshly treating have been “milking” their country for years!



3:05 PM - 6 Nov 2017
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12210
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:33 am

Can't tell the truth or Democrats might not win.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11 ... -show.html

Rigged Justice Department. monker says Clinton was cleared FAIRLY. It was FIXED from the top down. And no, I'm not quoting you Monker, I'm summing up your defense of Clinton and the 1democratic Party you care so much about and tow the line for, but aren't a member.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/11/07/j ... -statement
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:45 am

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 5724
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:52 am

Can you say "set up"? I knew you could.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11 ... n.amp.html
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12210
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:34 am

Ten months in and blew Obama out of the water. The biggest shock here is, this was a Yahoo News Story.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trum ... 33792.html
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:35 am

Fact Finder wrote:Can you say "set up"? I knew you could.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11 ... n.amp.html


I bet ya monker can't.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:52 am

I bet Donna doesn't have to go on tour and beg people to buy her book.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11 ... d-dnc.html
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:17 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I bet Donna doesn't have to go on tour and beg people to buy her book.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11 ... d-dnc.html


She's gonna go triple platinum with this release. Her sales are going to blow Hillary's book sales to smithereens. Looks like Donna is selling to both sides of the aisle a real blockbuster. :lol:

Anyone know if Donna is suicidal? :wink:
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12210
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:21 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Can you say "set up"? I knew you could.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11 ... n.amp.html


I bet ya monker can't.



He will soon learn.

Donna Brazile: I Asked About Dossier Funding Before The Election, “I Was Told I Did Not Need To Know”
Only $5 Million more and I'll be a Greedy One Percenter.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 12210
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Monker » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:49 am

And, while you were paying attention to the fictional soap opera propped up by Trump and the state sponsored FOX News...

17 sealed indictments issued yesterday morning. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-y7R63 ... IvveR/view
User avatar
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9428
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm
Location: Des Moines, Iowa

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Memorex » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:22 pm

Monker wrote:And, while you were paying attention to the fictional soap opera propped up by Trump and the state sponsored FOX News...

17 sealed indictments issued yesterday morning. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-y7R63 ... IvveR/view


Other people besides Mueller practice in DC and there have been unrelated sealed indictments. But I hope all of these are related to his investigation. Drain the swamp. Democrats, republicans, operatives, assistants, I don't care. I want every criminal gone. So long as it has a basis in law and he's not just finding infractions where there are none. But even so, the trials will take care of that.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3040
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:43 pm

Memorex wrote:
Monker wrote:And, while you were paying attention to the fictional soap opera propped up by Trump and the state sponsored FOX News...

17 sealed indictments issued yesterday morning. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-y7R63 ... IvveR/view


Other people besides Mueller practice in DC and there have been unrelated sealed indictments. But I hope all of these are related to his investigation. Drain the swamp. Democrats, republicans, operatives, assistants, I don't care. I want every criminal gone. So long as it has a basis in law and he's not just finding infractions where there are none. But even so, the trials will take care of that.

I agree. But see how hard Monker fights for them.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:48 pm

Fact Finder wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I bet Donna doesn't have to go on tour and beg people to buy her book.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11 ... d-dnc.html


She's gonna go triple platinum with this release. Her sales are going to blow Hillary's book sales to smithereens. Looks like Donna is selling to both sides of the aisle a real blockbuster. :lol:

Anyone know if Donna is suicidal? :wink:


According to the Clintons and CNN, she could shoot herself in the head 5 or 6 times soon. :lol: Democrats are moving away from the Clintons. Many of them like TNC are disgusted with the Party. I know at least eight personally, two in my family that were lifelong Democrats, brought up and schooled on the East Coast. Then there's monker. But he isn't a Democrat. :roll:
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:53 pm

Monker wrote:And, while you were paying attention to the fictional soap opera propped up by Trump and the state sponsored FOX News...

17 sealed indictments issued yesterday morning. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-y7R63 ... IvveR/view


Oh No! We're going to find out about more people that have a tax problem or forgot to register something ten years ago.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:43 pm

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3439
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

PreviousNext

Return to Death By Stereo

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests