The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Tue May 15, 2018 11:34 pm

Fact Finder wrote:http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/387625-mueller-may-have-a-conflict-and-it-leads-directly-to-a-russian-oligarch

Wouldn't that be called Collusion?
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed May 16, 2018 12:40 am

This exchange between Deshowitz and Painter is gold. Painter is a total fraud. Glad Dersh called his weird ass out. This guy sucks Mueller's cock just like Monker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE-n4Lz4vkk
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Boomchild » Wed May 16, 2018 12:52 am

ohsherrie wrote:Hmmm, Mueller mistake or fast move by the people involved?

https://gellerreport.com/2018/05/mueller-coup.html/

I would say a sloppy fast move. They needed something to show the public that this "special prosecutor" investigation was yielding something. They knew that those indicted would not be brought back to the U.S. to face prosecution. I think what they didn't bank on is someone showing up to represent some of the indicted.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed May 16, 2018 1:09 am

So HRC is criticizing Trump on DACA yet had this to say back in 2014....

https://youtu.be/dwTmN2wbJ0A
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed May 16, 2018 1:11 am

My thoughts exactly....

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed May 16, 2018 1:55 am

So with the "Russian Collusion" investigation, has Mueller exceeded his authority as set forth by the Constitution? Here is one opinion on that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d64csq-60QI
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Wed May 16, 2018 6:27 am

Boomchild wrote:So with the "Russian Collusion" investigation, has Mueller exceeded his authority as set forth by the Constitution? Here is one opinion on that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d64csq-60QI

I guess he'll keep crossing as many as he wants for as long as he wants because nobody is trying to stop him.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Thu May 17, 2018 2:31 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:This is really getting pathetic. I can't wait for the day Sessions gets fired so some justice can be delt out.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... -briefing/

Remember what I said about Brennan being B.O.'s deep state "handler".
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Thu May 17, 2018 6:55 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:You ever wonder how loudly liberals would have bitched and whined if Trump treated Mueller like the liberals are treating Congress Investagaters?

https://www.politico.com/blogs/under-th ... nts-591846

What are you talking about? This article is mostly about Trump not wanting documents released because of protection of Clinton's privacy. It hardly mentions Democrats or liberals.

What congress is demanding is documents on an ongoing investigation...which DOJ policy is, and historically, they do not release such things publicly.

You would think Trump and his zombies would WANT Rosenstien to follow that policy, in case either, or both, houses of congress flip and Democrats start demanding Rosenstien/DOJ release documents about Trump, his business, and his family - at ANY point in the next 20yrs.
Monker
MP3

Postby verslibre » Thu May 17, 2018 7:29 am

"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Thu May 17, 2018 9:00 am

So, what Trump zombies here are going to argue against net neutrality and support Trump's position of canceling it?
Monker
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Thu May 17, 2018 11:02 am

Monker wrote:

So, what Trump zombies here are going to argue against net neutrality and support Trump's position of canceling it?

I would rather see something such as an internet bill of rights that is enforced by the FTC rather then the FCC. FTC would be able to hold internet service providers accountable by seizing company assets if they do not comply.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Thu May 17, 2018 12:30 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:This guy sucks Mueller's cock just like Monker.

Do I have to keep asking for some restraint?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby steveo777 » Thu May 17, 2018 5:08 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:TNC, don't be mean to Mueller. :lol:

Bailiff, whack his pee-pee! :lol:
steveo777
MP3

Postby ohsherrie » Thu May 17, 2018 11:50 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Mueller and Russia just blew up. Also, the DOJ I.G. has just released the final draft of his report on the FBI handling of the Clinton Email Scandle is complete. Then there's this.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... hurricane/

And that K.C. sums it all up in just a few words.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Fri May 18, 2018 2:33 am

Remember the Obama administration's little operation "Fast and Furious"? You know, the one where they lost track of dozens of firearms. You know where the guns ended up in criminal hands. Looks lake that is coming back into the news again.

Trump administration to provide records on Obama-era gun-smuggling probe

(Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department has agreed to provide congressional investigators confidential records on a failed gun-trafficking operation during the Obama administration known as "Fast and Furious" that long has been criticized by Republican lawmakers.

In a statement issued on Wednesday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions said the Justice Department would hand over documents to the Republican-led House of Representatives Committee on Oversight and Government Reform that had been withheld by Democratic former President Barack Obama's administration.

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1GJ2KH?
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Fri May 18, 2018 4:51 am

Fact Finder wrote:Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
23m23 minutes ago
More
Wow, word seems to be coming out that the Obama FBI “SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN IMBEDDED INFORMANT.” Andrew McCarthy says, “There’s probably no doubt that they had at least one confidential informant in the campaign.” If so, this is bigger than Watergate!

This is speculation on testimony that is nearly a year old by GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson. This is what McCarthy said that Trump is referring to:

“Something tells me [Glenn Simpson], the co-founder of Fusion GPS, was dead-on accurate when he testified that Christopher Steele told him the FBI had a ‘human source’ — i.e., a spy — inside the Trump campaign as the 2016 presidential race headed into its stretch run,'”

This is what Glenn Simpson said to congress:

“Essentially, what [Steele] told me was [the FBI] had other intelligence about this matter from an internal Trump campaign source, and…my understanding was that they believed Chris at this point — that they believed Chris’s information might be credible because they had other intelligence that indicated the same thing, and one of those pieces of intelligence was a human source from inside the Trump campaign.”

So, what McCarthy did was take the above, "internal Trump campaign source" and turn into an imbedded spy. That is speculation. Frankly, to me it means that someone in the campaign was "whistle blowing" about Trump...not an implanted FBI agent, which seems ridiculous to me. It could also be referring to George Papadopolous and his drunk talk to Aussies.

Also, this is also why Rosenstien does not want to release unredacted notes to congressional committees, or notes that reveal that sources name. He is in the right, and shouldn't do it...all it would do is add to the political BS.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri May 18, 2018 7:07 am

Andrew wrote:Do I have to keep asking for some restraint?

Either insults are OK or they are not.
"Nut job" and "zombie" seems perfectly acceptable here, so why not the word "cock"?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri May 18, 2018 7:18 am

Monker wrote:This is speculation on testimony that is nearly a year old by GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson. This is what McCarthy said that Trump is referring to:

“Something tells me [Glenn Simpson], the co-founder of Fusion GPS, was dead-on accurate when he testified that Christopher Steele told him the FBI had a ‘human source’ — i.e., a spy — inside the Trump campaign as the 2016 presidential race headed into its stretch run,'”

This is what Glenn Simpson said to congress:

“Essentially, what [Steele] told me was [the FBI] had other intelligence about this matter from an internal Trump campaign source, and…my understanding was that they believed Chris at this point — that they believed Chris’s information might be credible because they had other intelligence that indicated the same thing, and one of those pieces of intelligence was a human source from inside the Trump campaign.”

So, what McCarthy did was take the above, "internal Trump campaign source" and turn into an imbedded spy. That is speculation. Frankly, to me it means that someone in the campaign was "whistle blowing" about Trump...not an implanted FBI agent, which seems ridiculous to me. It could also be referring to George Papadopolous and his drunk talk to Aussies.

Also, this is also why Rosenstien does not want to release unredacted notes to congressional committees, or notes that reveal that sources name. He is in the right, and shouldn't do it...all it would do is add to the political BS.

A May 16th NYTimes article explicitly mentions a "government informant" was meeting with campaign officials. McCarthy wrote about it this week and Trump is tweeting about it. This is not year-old speculation at all. As usual, you are simply uninformed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/us/p ... ation.html
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby slucero » Fri May 18, 2018 6:07 pm

LMAO...

BREAKING: IG Horowitz has found “reasonable grounds” for believing there has been a violation of federal criminal law in the FBI/DOJ’s handling of the Clinton investigation/s and has referred his findings of potential criminal misconduct to Huber for possible criminal prosecution

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Sat May 19, 2018 12:15 am

slucero wrote:LMAO...

BREAKING: IG Horowitz has found “reasonable grounds” for believing there has been a violation of federal criminal law in the FBI/DOJ’s handling of the Clinton investigation/s and has referred his findings of potential criminal misconduct to Huber for possible criminal prosecution

I hope I'm not letting my hopes get too high that something is finally going to be done about this.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Monker » Sat May 19, 2018 4:20 am

Pretty much a established FACT now Obama signed off to plant spys in Trumps camp.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... -campaign/

That is simply NOT TRUE.

Nobody is denying that somebody in the Trump organization is giving the FBI information. But, to expand on that and say it is an "embedded" informant, is speculation and wrong. There is absolutely no evidence that the person was planted there by the FBI, and saying "Obama signed off" on it is beyond speculation to the point of writing fiction.

I posted the history of this, right down to the testimony that you zombies speculated on and have been basing your crazy theories on every since. If there is more evidence - post it. Posting opinion pieces based on what happened on a talk show like "FOX and Friends" is posting more speculation - not "facts". The loopy host posted a quote from the NYT article and then added to it that it was an embedded informant - which the NYT did NOT state. The theory that the NYT 'buried' this in the middle of the article is also pure speculation. IMO, they put it where it deserved because it is NOTHING NEW - all of this is old news that the crazy conservative media wants to bring to the forefront.
Monker
MP3

Postby ohsherrie » Sat May 19, 2018 5:54 am

Monker wrote:
Pretty much a established FACT now Obama signed off to plant spys in Trumps camp.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... -campaign/

That is simply NOT TRUE.

Nobody is denying that somebody in the Trump organization is giving the FBI information. But, to expand on that and say it is an "embedded" informant, is speculation and wrong. There is absolutely no evidence that the person was planted there by the FBI, and saying "Obama signed off" on it is beyond speculation to the point of writing fiction.

I posted the history of this, right down to the testimony that you zombies speculated on and have been basing your crazy theories on every since. If there is more evidence - post it. Posting opinion pieces based on what happened on a talk show like "FOX and Friends" is posting more speculation - not "facts". The loopy host posted a quote from the NYT article and then added to it that it was an embedded informant - which the NYT did NOT state. The theory that the NYT 'buried' this in the middle of the article is also pure speculation. IMO, they put it where it deserved because it is NOTHING NEW - all of this is old news that the crazy conservative media wants to bring to the forefront.

Inside informant vs spy - inside the campaign vs embedded - sounds to me a lot like the difference between gross negligence and extreme carelessness - there is none.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby verslibre » Sat May 19, 2018 6:42 am

verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Sat May 19, 2018 6:43 am

What a nimrod (and I don't mean the guy who tweeted this).

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/997474307147255808
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat May 19, 2018 8:10 am

Monker wrote:
That is simply NOT TRUE.

The New York Times article this week specifically mentions a government informant in communication with Trump campaign officials. Previously, you were on here mocking the very idea that Trump was being surveilled or wiretapped. You don't know anything.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat May 19, 2018 8:11 am

ohsherrie wrote:Inside informant vs spy - inside the campaign vs embedded - sounds to me a lot like the difference between gross negligence and extreme carelessness - there is none.

Well said!
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Boomchild » Sat May 19, 2018 11:58 am

ohsherrie wrote:
slucero wrote:LMAO...

I hope I'm not letting my hopes get too high that something is finally going to be done about this.

All I can say is check out Huber's record for not prosecuting.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun May 20, 2018 1:05 am

Getting worse by the day...

The government informant in contact with the Trump campaign reached out unsolicited to Papadapoulous. The informant (now outed to be Stefan Halper) oversaw a CIA spying campaign in 1980. Earlier this month, The Washington Post previously referred to the (then-unknown) source as US citizen who had worked with the CIA and the FBI. NBC is reporting that the informant was also a paid consultant to an internal Pentagon think tank known as the Office of Net Assessment. Comey's BFF, Benjamin Whittes, is losing his shit on Twitter over the outing, hysterically claiming that Halper was an "intelligence source who aided our country in a properly predicated counterintelligence investigation..."

https://theintercept.com/2018/05/19/the ... -election/

https://www.nytimes.com/1983/07/07/us/r ... arter.html
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby ohsherrie » Sun May 20, 2018 5:01 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Getting worse by the day...

The government informant in contact with the Trump campaign reached out unsolicited to Papadapoulous. The informant (now outed to be Stefan Halper) oversaw a CIA spying campaign in 1980. Earlier this month, The Washington Post previously referred to the (then-unknown) source as US citizen who had worked with the CIA and the FBI. NBC is reporting that the informant was also a paid consultant to an internal Pentagon think tank known as the Office of Net Assessment. Comey's BFF, Benjamin Whittes, is losing his shit on Twitter over the outing, hysterically claiming that Halper was an "intelligence source who aided our country in a properly predicated counterintelligence investigation..."

https://theintercept.com/2018/05/19/the ... -election/

https://www.nytimes.com/1983/07/07/us/r ... arter.html

I knew it had to be Halper!
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara