The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:51 am

Monker, I started to respond younpoint by point but it was just too much work. Here is what I have to say that wasn't in my original post.

NAFTA cost our country 5,000,000 living wage manufacturing jobs that were replaced by 2,200,000 service industry jobs, you know, serving in restaurants and motels and such.

I for one of millions, don't want our wages to become a factor in the average working wage of the homogenized working world.

President Trump isn't trying to get rid of trade, he's trying to make it more fair to This country and it's people.

I don't know how many Mexicans we have going back because they want to, but I would like to know how they got here and how much it cost us to get them financially secure enough to go back. If they were here on work or education visas and accomplished their goals on their own that's great.

As the President has said, what's coming across the border now are the dregs of their society. They range from indigents to small time criminals, to large scale drug dealers, to violent gang members and any combination of them all.

There are Muslim enclaves in this country that do live by Sharia Law and they get away with it because none of our law enforcement is notified of any incidents.There is one right here in VA and one in Texas that I know of, but the biggest ones are in Minnesota and Wisconsin. I don't care if you believe it or not.

Israel isn't trying to kill us.

When we have no borders, when we have no national pride, sovereignty becomes no more than a technicality.
Last edited by ohsherrie on Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Memorex » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:57 am

I read Andrew's "questions" and all I see is an angry, childish rant. I spend my life trying to avoid communicating with people that talk like that. But I only notice this about Andrew when it comes to politics. Yes, he's gone on other tirades, but generally only when it's something that affects him on a personal or work level. It's not very becoming. I am both a person that donates to this site, as well as someone that tries to do good things in the world. I don't think I should be called the names that Andrew has called us just because I prefer lower taxes, less regulation, more transparency, and a shake up to the old guard. It doesn't make me evil. Not to mention I live and work and raise children in this country. I know what I feel is best. But let's say higher taxes and more regulation, etc, are better somehow. So what? Am I that horrible of a person to just think differently.

I will address one aspect of Andrew's rant. The only hate I see on the rise is from the left. Of course there has always been hateful people here, as with every country. But I feel Andrew must be falling for the news or something. So many "hate crimes" turn out to be false. All countries need improving, but America is not as it is portrayed. I promise you that Obama did make it worse. He just simply did. But we have the first president in history now that has come into office already supporting gay marriage and gay rights. I don't see him politicizing every event that takes place. To a person, virtually every black person that has met him seems to love him. Turn off the news and talk to us like we are actual real and decent people and maybe you will get the picture.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:05 am

Andrew, Boomchild has pretty much said what would have said.

I am not a republican or a democrat.

I voted for Trump because I agreed with what he said during his campaign and he has either accomplished or is addressing everything I wanted when I voted for him which tells me I made the right choice.

I wanted jobs brought back, illegal immigrants stopped and deported, and to stop playing World Police.

I don't give a shit about what he does in his personal life or any of the other gossip rag bullshit that the MSM keeps their audience enthralled with.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Memorex » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:22 am

By the way, to add to my thoughts, I just saw a report that Americans charitable giving has risen to record levels. And we are the single most charitable country on the planet. That is what defines us above all. Bruises aside.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Memorex » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:35 am

Fact Finder wrote:“(Trump’s) not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Page wrote to Strzok

“No. No he’s not. We’ll stop it,” Strzok reportedly replied.

How is he still working for the FBI? I really don't understand that.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:00 am

Fact Finder wrote:“(Trump’s) not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Page wrote to Strzok

“No. No he’s not. We’ll stop it,” Strzok reportedly replied.

From what I'm hearing this report is telling us that some things we suspected were true, but I hope there is a lot more to come. Somebody needs to go down for this.

Stay vigilant FF
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:00 am

Memorex wrote:I read Andrew's "questions" and all I see is an angry, childish rant. I spend my life trying to avoid communicating with people that talk like that. But I only notice this about Andrew when it comes to politics. Yes, he's gone on other tirades, but generally only when it's something that affects him on a personal or work level. It's not very becoming. I am both a person that donates to this site, as well as someone that tries to do good things in the world. I don't think I should be called the names that Andrew has called us just because I prefer lower taxes, less regulation, more transparency, and a shake up to the old guard. It doesn't make me evil. Not to mention I live and work and raise children in this country. I know what I feel is best. But let's say higher taxes and more regulation, etc, are better somehow. So what? Am I that horrible of a person to just think differently.

I will address one aspect of Andrew's rant. The only hate I see on the rise is from the left. Of course there has always been hateful people here, as with every country. But I feel Andrew must be falling for the news or something. So many "hate crimes" turn out to be false. All countries need improving, but America is not as it is portrayed. I promise you that Obama did make it worse. He just simply did. But we have the first president in history now that has come into office already supporting gay marriage and gay rights. I don't see him politicizing every event that takes place. To a person, virtually every black person that has met him seems to love him. Turn off the news and talk to us like we are actual real and decent people and maybe you will get the picture.

Excellent post! Thank you.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:08 am

Fact Finder wrote:Proven, Obama was one of 13 individuals who had communication with Hillary on her clintonmail.com account.

Y’all remember when he told us he found out about Hills server on the news, just like we did? Joe Wilson was right...”You Lie”! :evil:

Oh I remember that well.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:24 am

Listening to Gowdy and Goodlatte! Gowdy sounds more like the Gowdy I wanted for AG. He is very disgusted with the people he's been defending. According to them there was a lot more anti-Trump talk from Strozk than we've heard so far.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:19 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Boomer asks, I deliver. The I.G.Report.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... -page-pdf/

I don't know if I want to tackle that or not. I would if may resulting conclusions would mean anything, but they won't. I might change my mind tomorrow.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:05 pm

ohsherrie wrote:Listening to Gowdy and Goodlatte! Gowdy sounds more like the Gowdy I wanted for AG. He is very disgusted with the people he's been defending. According to them there was a lot more anti-Trump talk from Strozk than we've heard so far.

Sorry Ohsherrie, but I can't share your enthusiasm for Gowdy. I lost that with his past statements on those involved. Also his opinion on Mueller. With how much time he has spent on this matter he should have known at the very least the integrity of those involved was questionable. At this point I would not support putting him in any position in our judicial system.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:51 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Boomer asks, I deliver. The I.G.Report.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... -page-pdf/

As I go through this huge document I'll post my opinions on it. So far I'm into the executive summary. The first joke of these findings is the Lynch\Bill Clinton tarmac meeting.

On June 27, 2016, Lynch met with former President
Clinton on Lynch’s plane, which was parked on the
tarmac at a Phoenix airport. This meeting was
unplanned, and Lynch’s staff told the OIG they received
no notice that former President Clinton planned to
board Lynch’s plane. Both Lynch and former President
Clinton told the OIG that they did not discuss the
Midyear investigation or any other Department
investigation during their conversation. Chapter Six of
our report describes their testimony about the
substance of their discussion. Lynch told the OIG that she became increasingly
concerned as the meeting “went on and on,” and stated
“that it was just too long a conversation to have had.”
Following this meeting, Lynch obtained an ethics
opinion from the Departmental Ethics Office that she
was not required to recuse herself from the Midyear
investigation, and she decided not to voluntarily recuse
herself either. In making this decision, Lynch told the
OIG that stepping aside would create a misimpression
that she and former President Clinton had discussed
inappropriate topics, or that her role in the Midyear
investigation somehow was greater than it was.

Although we found no evidence that Lynch and former
President Clinton discussed the Midyear investigation or
engaged in other inappropriate discussion during their
tarmac meeting, we also found that Lynch’s failure to
recognize the appearance problem created by former
President Clinton’s visit and to take action to the visit short was an error in judgment. We further
concluded that her efforts to respond to the meeting by
explaining what her role would be in the investigation
going forward created public confusion and did not
adequately address the situation.

So one question is was Lynch put under oath when giving this testimony? Even so, does anyone really think she would tell the truth if some deal was being hashed out with the Clintons? I also don't believe this was a "chance meeting". The summary doesn't even address Bill Clinton's testimony.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:19 pm

Joke determination #2:

We found that the conduct of these five FBI employees brought discredit to themselves, sowed doubt about the FBI’s handling of the Midyear investigation, and impacted the reputation of the FBI. Although our
review did not find documentary or testimonial evidence directly connecting the political views these employees expressed in their text messages and instant messages to the specific investigative decisions we reviewed in Chapter Five, the conduct by these employees cast a cloud over the FBI Midyear investigation and sowed doubt the FBI’s work on, and its handling of, the Midyear investigation. Moreover, the damage caused
by their actions extends far beyond the scope of the Midyear investigation and goes to the heart of the FBI’s
reputation for neutral fact finding and political independence.

We were deeply troubled by text messages exchanged between Strzok and Page that potentially indicated or
created the appearance that investigative decisions were impacted by bias or improper considerations.
Most of the text messages raising such questions pertained to the Russia investigation, which was not a
part of this review. Nonetheless, when one senior FBI official, Strzok, who was helping to lead the Russia
investigation at the time, conveys in a text message to another senior FBI official, Page, “No. No he won’t.
We’ll stop it” in response to her question “[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!”, it is
not only indicative of a biased state of mind but, even more seriously, implies a willingness to take official
action to impact the presidential candidate’s electoral prospects. This is antithetical to the core values of the
FBI and the Department of Justice.

We do not question that the FBI employees who sent these messages are entitled to their own political views.
However, we believe using FBI devices to send the messages discussed in Chapter Twelve particularly the messages that intermix work-related discussions with political commentary potentially implicate provisions in the FBI’s Offense Code and Penalty Guidelines. At a minimum, we found that the employees’ use of FBI systems and devices to send the identified messages demonstrated extremely poor judgment and a gross lack of professionalism. We therefore refer this information to the FBI for its handling and consideration of whether the messages sent by the five employees listed above violated the FBI’s Offense Code of Conduct.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:26 pm

More on the OIG report. For me the information below warrants that a special prosecutor be appointed to investigate the FBI and the DOJ. We cannot rely on the FBI to internally address these and other issues.

We identified numerous FBI employees, at all levels of
the organization and with no official reason to be in
contact with the media, who were nevertheless in
frequent contact with reporters. Attached to this report
as Attachments E and F are two link charts that reflect
the volume of communications that we identified
between FBI employees and media representatives in
April/May and October 2016. We have profound
concerns about the volume and extent of unauthorized
media contacts by FBI personnel that we have
uncovered during our review.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:56 pm

Fact Finder wrote:BREAKING: DOJ IG refers five FBI employees for investigation over 'hostile' political messages - Fox

So the real questions are: Just who are they? If we are talking about non senior employees, then this a joke. Letting the underlings take the fall. Is the investigation going to be internal to the FBI\DOJ? If so, what you are going to see is a show for the public's sake.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:24 pm

As I dig into the OIG report, I am starting to get the impression that it is a continuation of a cover up. For me it begs the question: where all the delays in the release of it to give the opportunity to re-word things to let the guilty evade prosecution. Much like what I firmly believe Comey did with his determination on the HRC email "investigation".
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:00 pm

Boomchild wrote:As I dig into the OIG report, I am starting to get the impression that it is a continuation of a cover up. For me it begs the question: where all the delays in the release of it to give the opportunity to re-word things to let the guilty evade prosecution. Much like what I firmly believe Comey did with his determination on the HRC email "investigation".

Alan Dershowitz was talking this same thing a couple weeks ago. Your suspicions may not be unfounded. I'm not buying this crap as being legitimate. It reeks to high heaven. Dershowitz, as you know, is a Democrat...an intelligent one, who hasn't lost his sanity due to Trump Derangement Syndrome.
steveo777
MP3

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:10 pm

Fact Finder wrote:https://oig.justice.gov/press/2018/2018-03-28b.pdf

I wonder if this will include Mueller or only the original FISA warrant and all the dirty dealing surrounding it.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:13 pm

Fact Finder wrote:Who knew Hillary worked for the FBI?

11:02:22, FBI Employee: “All the people who were initially voting for her would not, and were not, swayed by any decision the FBI put out. Trump’s supporters are all poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS that think he will magically grant them jobs for doing nothing. They probably didn’t watch the debates, aren’t fully educated on his policies, and are stupidly wrapped up in his unmerited enthusiasm.”

Where is this from?
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:37 am

Fact Finder wrote:https://oig.justice.gov/press/2018/2018-03-28b.pdf

Oh Gee, we get to wait for another report that consists of reams and reams of paper which the end result being the OIG says shame, shame shame on you. How about a special prosecutor from outside D.C. be assigned? No you wouldn't want that. Makes it harder to cover things up.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:43 am

Jimmy Dore nails it again. The leading luminaries on the "left" here in America are now against peace and see a Russian conspiracy behind every tree. This is a deep rooted pathology. These people disgust me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH-vUgLGo20
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:12 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Trump just walked outside on the north lawn right into the press. What President does this? One with balls. Man did he rip CNN and Obama. "Obama lost Crimea. It's his fault". When was the last time you saw Iranian boats circling ours? You won't see our guys on their knees while I'm President. Putin didn't respect Obama. Why should he? You make red lines, you cross them. I did".

President Trump unloads on Comey, 'scum on top' of FBI a day after damning IG report's release

President Trump broke his silence on the scathing inspector general's report with a vengeance Friday, first tweeting that the FBI boss he fired was the "worst" in the bureau's history, then crashing "Fox & Friends" for an impromptu interview where he continued to blister the "scum on top" of the Obama-era bureau.

The president’s comments came a day after the release of the report, which was the result of an 18-month-long investigation by DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz. Trump said the report, which found ex-FBI Director James Comey was insubordinate, showed Trump was justified in firing him.

“The IG Report is a total disaster for Comey, his minions and sadly, the FBI," Trump tweeted early Friday. "Comey will now officially go down as the worst leader, by far, in the history of the FBI. I did a great service to the people in firing him. Good Instincts. Christopher Wray will bring it proudly back!”

And with all he has said he doesn't call for a special prosecutor to investigate the FBI\DOJ. He doesn't suggest that a new investigation into HRC's private email server use be started. "Drain the Swamp" my ass.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:40 am

Here are two videos from Lionel Lebron with his commentary on the OIG report. Worth watching. He begs the question have we learned anything new? In the second video below his query about the OIG using the term "documented evidence" is thought provoking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LIVKBDuHwQ&t=452s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n9wfq0W26c
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:54 am

Manafort's bail has been revoked because he sent text messages to somebody who Are witness in Mueller's case so he's been charged with witness tampering.

Maybe Mueller is pissed by the IG report and is doubling down.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:00 am

Fact Finder wrote:Let’s see what Huber does before we get too crazy. I still have faith.

While I have yet to get through the whole report, it seems to me that the gist of it is as follows:

FBI personnel ignored or usurped standard FBI policies and practices BUT they properly applied the "letter of the law" in the investigation.

FBI personnel made inflammatory statements to each other about then candidate Donald Trump BUT they weren't biased in their actions when it came to the investigation.

The Lynch\Clinton tarmac meeting was purely innocent.

That Comey and others in the FBI initially failed to recognize the importance of the material contained on Wiener's computer.

I would not be hinging my bets on Huber. One, he was appointed by Sessions and in my opinion Sesssions himself is suspect. Two, Huber has a history of reviewing allegations and not prosecuting. In my opinion, this all just as if the FBI\DOJ conducted this review on their own. BTW has anyone seen or heard from Sessions lately? So I think if you feel we will see actual justice handed down and HRC be held accountable for breaching data security protocol your going to be sadly disappointed.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:05 am

Boomchild wrote:Here are two videos from Lionel Lebron with his commentary on the OIG report. Worth watching. He begs the question have we learned anything new? In the second video below his query about the OIG using the term "documented evidence" is thought provoking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LIVKBDuHwQ&t=452s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n9wfq0W26c

He's right. If nothing changes, if nothing is done except this "retraining" by the FBI, then we will have no right to accuse any other government of corruption.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:07 am

ohsherrie wrote:Manafort's bail has been revoked because he sent text messages to somebody who Are witness in Mueller's case so he's been charged with witness tampering.

Maybe Mueller is pissed by the IG report and is doubling down.

No I think rather it's Mueller sees OIG report as a green light that bias and corruption in the justice system is still allowed to occur.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:11 am

I'm hoping for a little more clarification on some of this when the IG testifies to the committee and I really hope Huber will do something.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:18 am

Boomchild wrote:
While I have yet to get through the whole report,

I'm glad you're reading it. I just can't make myself do it.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:36 am

Fact Finder wrote:Rep. Steve King (R-IA) told Breitbart News earlier this week that House Republicans are considering forcibly removing House Speaker Paul Ryan from the speakership via a “motion to vacate the chair” over Ryan’s efforts to undermine President Donald Trump’s agenda.

If they had done that a month ago we would probably have an immigration bill by now.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara