Postby ohsherrie » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:24 am

Fact Finder wrote:Fact not conspiracy: Hillary stole nomination from Sanders
Fact not conspiracy: Hillary deleted thousands of emails, over 100 Classified
Fact not conspiracy: Hillary/DNC paid for Russian Dossier dirt
Fact not conspiracy: Dossier is now totally discredited
Fact not conspiracy: Comey and Strzok both went to London
Fact not conspiracy: MCCain sent aid to London to pickup Dossier
Fact not conspiracy: McCain gave Dossier to FBI
Fact not conspiracy: Drumpf Tower was spied on by Obama Admin.
Fact not conspiracy: Admiral Rodgers told Drumpf about spying and Drumpf moved operations to NJ Club same day.
Fact not conspiracy: Comey told Drumpf at least 3 times that Drumpf wasn’t under investigation.
Fact not conspiracy: DNI Clapper said that his offices report stated no collusion between Drumpf/Russia was found
Fact not conspiracy: Sen. Feinstein said that she has so far seen no evidence of Russia collusion.
Fact not conspiracy: As of right now, there is no credible evidence of Drumpf/Russia collusion
Fact not conspiracy: Session has appointed John Huber Federal Prosecutor with a team of 470 investigators

FBI
Fact not conspiracy: James Comey, Director – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director - FIRED (Under grand jury investigation)
Fact not conspiracy: Jim Rybicki, Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: James Baker, General Counsel – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Bill Priestap, Director of Counterintelligence (Strzok’s boss) – [power removed]
Fact not conspiracy: Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Lisa Page, Office of General Counsel – FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: Mike Kortan, Assistant Director for Public Affairs – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to Comey – FIRED

DOJ
Fact not conspiracy: David Laufman, Chief of the Justice Department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: John Carlin, Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: Sally Yates, Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General - FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Mary McCord, Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: Bruce Ohr, Associate Deputy Attorney General – Demoted 2x-[power removed] - TERMINATION IMMINENT
Fact not conspiracy: Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General – No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein - FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: The investigation is ongoing to uncover exactly what happened in the 2016 election season.
Fact not conspiracy: FISA Declassification will clear up a lot of questions

Fact not conspiracy: This show is just getting started, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show, or maybe not.

Thank you, It's pretty impressive when you put it like that.There is a lot of press about Carter Page, Paul Manafort and Popadopolous but we don't hear a lot about the genuine crooks in our DEEP STATE.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Fact Finder » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:35 am

ohsherrie wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Fact not conspiracy: Hillary stole nomination from Sanders
Fact not conspiracy: Hillary deleted thousands of emails, over 100 Classified
Fact not conspiracy: Hillary/DNC paid for Russian Dossier dirt
Fact not conspiracy: Dossier is now totally discredited
Fact not conspiracy: Comey and Strzok both went to London
Fact not conspiracy: MCCain sent aid to London to pickup Dossier
Fact not conspiracy: McCain gave Dossier to FBI
Fact not conspiracy: Drumpf Tower was spied on by Obama Admin.
Fact not conspiracy: Admiral Rodgers told Drumpf about spying and Drumpf moved operations to NJ Club same day.
Fact not conspiracy: Comey told Drumpf at least 3 times that Drumpf wasn’t under investigation.
Fact not conspiracy: DNI Clapper said that his offices report stated no collusion between Drumpf/Russia was found
Fact not conspiracy: Sen. Feinstein said that she has so far seen no evidence of Russia collusion.
Fact not conspiracy: As of right now, there is no credible evidence of Drumpf/Russia collusion
Fact not conspiracy: Session has appointed John Huber Federal Prosecutor with a team of 470 investigators

FBI
Fact not conspiracy: James Comey, Director – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director - FIRED (Under grand jury investigation)
Fact not conspiracy: Jim Rybicki, Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: James Baker, General Counsel – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Bill Priestap, Director of Counterintelligence (Strzok’s boss) – [power removed]
Fact not conspiracy: Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Lisa Page, Office of General Counsel – FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: Mike Kortan, Assistant Director for Public Affairs – FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to Comey – FIRED

DOJ
Fact not conspiracy: David Laufman, Chief of the Justice Department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: John Carlin, Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: Sally Yates, Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General - FIRED
Fact not conspiracy: Mary McCord, Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: Bruce Ohr, Associate Deputy Attorney General – Demoted 2x-[power removed] - TERMINATION IMMINENT
Fact not conspiracy: Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General – No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein - FIRED/FORCED
Fact not conspiracy: The investigation is ongoing to uncover exactly what happened in the 2016 election season.
Fact not conspiracy: FISA Declassification will clear up a lot of questions

Fact not conspiracy: This show is just getting started, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show, or maybe not.

Thank you, It's pretty impressive when you put it like that.There is a lot of press about Carter Page, Paul Manafort and Popadopolous but we don't hear a lot about the genuine crooks in our DEEP STATE.

I could have added much more but I figured it would take Monker days to point by point refute. Interestingly, neither he nor Andrew bothered to even respond.

It’s terrible that people fall for fake news day after day. Our educational system worldwide has surely let us all down.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XFh-X1bv4P0# :D
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:02 am

Andrew wrote:Thank you Monker for being a man of great wisdom and intellect as to fully understand my point.

There is no arguing with the RWNJs here. I've had plenty of messages laughing at the content here - no one wants to join in to debate, cause it's just so utterly ridiculous and honestly....downright hilarious.

No one follows these links aside from yourselves. And no one with any degree of intelligence believes these conspiracies that can all be debunked and have been debunked months and MONTHS ago.

Anyway....I've had my laugh quota for the month. I keep this thread open for the entertainment of those not posting and to keep you few off the streets at night. It's my way of making America great again. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PS. Drumpf is a Russian money launderer and kiddie fucker who is going to prison with the rest of his lecherous inbred family. Bye now!

Even at the height of Bush-era war crimes, posters here were treated with respect. This is just sad. Not the MR I remember. Sick really.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:15 am

Monker wrote:The point that Andrew is making isn't that people are not allowed to post, it's nobody cares enough about this crazy and insane bullshit to post and argue about it.

If that's the case, why go to lengths to block certain sites and words? That has NEVER been done in the history of the political threads in this forum. Some sort of deep rooted pathology has taken hold here. Rather than talking about REAL issues (like the admin's neocon stance on Syria), you and Andrew just demonize. Just a few posts up, Andrew is now promoting pedophile conspiracy theories. This is as bad as Alex Jones Pizzagate stuff. Truly beneath the pale.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:13 am

Federal prosecutors in New York are considering criminal charges against Greg Craig, a former Obama White House counsel, as part of a investigation into whether he failed to register as a foreign agent, sources told CNN on Friday.

The charges are linked to a probe into Paul Manafort, the former campaign chairman to President Trump, CNN reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:16 am

James Clapper (Obama’s DNI Chief), admits Obama set off the sequence that led to the Mueller investigation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... aIk-KqtPow
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:56 am

The real reason for all of this bullshit happening...

Our movement is about replacing a failed and corrupt political establishment with a new government controlled by you, the American People. There is nothing the political establishment will not do, and no lie they will not tell, to hold on to their prestige and power at your expense.

The Washington establishment, and the financial and media corporations that fund it, exists for only one reason: to protect and enrich itself.

The establishment has trillions of dollars at stake in this election. As an example, just one single trade deal they’d like to pass, involves trillions of dollars controlled by many countries, corporations and lobbyists.

For those who control the levers of power in Washington, and for the global special interests they partner with, our campaign represents an existential threat. ___Donald J. Trump

He is tearing their playhouse down and I for one applaud him. Finally!

“Power to the people” like all the hippies wanted.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:01 am

Fact Finder wrote:The real reason for all of this bullshit happening...

Our movement is about replacing a failed and corrupt political establishment with a new government controlled by you, the American People. There is nothing the political establishment will not do, and no lie they will not tell, to hold on to their prestige and power at your expense.

The Washington establishment, and the financial and media corporations that fund it, exists for only one reason: to protect and enrich itself.

The establishment has trillions of dollars at stake in this election. As an example, just one single trade deal they’d like to pass, involves trillions of dollars controlled by many countries, corporations and lobbyists.

For those who control the levers of power in Washington, and for the global special interests they partner with, our campaign represents an existential threat. ___Donald J. Drumpf

He is tearing their playhouse down and I for one applaud him. Finally!

“Power to the people” like all the hippies wanted.

Exactly. As far as hippies, they cleaned themselves up and ran for office. Now they want to use the power they fought against to do their own bidding. One of Saul Alinsky's tactics was to have the hippie, progressive movement stop fighting from the outside and portray themselves as moderates to gain positions in government. Something HRC is very familiar with.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Fact Finder » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:10 pm

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2010- ... o13526.pdf

Executive Order 13526
Sec 1.7
"Classification Prohibitions and Limitations. (a) In no case shall information be classified, continue to be maintained as classified, or fail to be declassified in order to:
(1) conceal violations of law, inefficiency, or administrative error;
(2) prevent embarrassment to a person, organization, or agency;
(3) restrain competition; or
(4) prevent or delay the release of information that does not require protection in the interest of the national security."

___Barack Obama
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:54 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:The point that Andrew is making isn't that people are not allowed to post, it's nobody cares enough about this crazy and insane bullshit to post and argue about it.

If that's the case, why go to lengths to block certain sites and words? That has NEVER been done in the history of the political threads in this forum. Some sort of deep rooted pathology has taken hold here. Rather than talking about REAL issues (like the admin's neocon stance on Syria), you and Andrew just demonize. Just a few posts up, Andrew is now promoting pedophile conspiracy theories. This is as bad as Alex Jones Pizzagate stuff. Truly beneath the pale.

Just liberals being liberals. They don't like being proved they are wrong and what they believe in leads to greed and failure.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:55 pm

Fact Finder wrote:Federal prosecutors in New York are considering criminal charges against Greg Craig, a former Obama White House counsel, as part of a investigation into whether he failed to register as a foreign agent, sources told CNN on Friday.

The charges are linked to a probe into Paul Manafort, the former campaign chairman to President Drumpf, CNN reported, citing people familiar with the matter.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... d-clinton/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:15 pm

Fact Finder wrote:https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2010-title3-vol1/pdf/CFR-2010-title3-vol1-eo13526.pdf

Executive Order 13526
Sec 1.7
"Classification Prohibitions and Limitations. (a) In no case shall information be classified, continue to be maintained as classified, or fail to be declassified in order to:
(1) conceal violations of law, inefficiency, or administrative error;
(2) prevent embarrassment to a person, organization, or agency;
(3) restrain competition; or
(4) prevent or delay the release of information that does not require protection in the interest of the national security."

___Barack Obama

Well you can see that EO is being observed. :roll:
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:13 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

LOL. IN the past there was actual intelligent debate and actual facts.

The words were a joke. And since corrected.

You 4 folks can have the board. Until Drumpf is locked up.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:13 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Just liberals being liberals. They don't like being proved they are wrong and what they believe in leads to greed and failure.

Just RWNJs being RWNJs. They don't like facts.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby steveo777 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:51 pm

Andrew wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Just liberals being liberals. They don't like being proved they are wrong and what they believe in leads to greed and failure.

Can't we all just get along? :lol:
Having different political opinions and discourse is healthy. Just be happy we have the right to do so. Around here, we call that freedom. We need to focus on, and accentuate the things we hold dear, in common. Music, family, cars, boats, sports, etc. No, I wouldn't piss on you, if you were on fire. I'd treat you the way I would want to be treated, ie., I would have your back, as a human being. Time to quit insulting and attacking people, just because their truth is different. Some folks don't trust the media, as it has an agenda. That is true of the left and the right. Somewhere in the middle is the actual truth. Propaganda sales are doing really, really well these days. Anyone, anywhere, can write a hit piece, citing anonymous sources and the media will promote it as truth. I am one who does not subscribe to made up shit, aimed at destroying someone's life, just because someone has a political agenda to do so.

The objection to Kavanaugh, as the appointee to the Supreme Court, is such an example.
I went to high school in the 70's. We didn't hear about sexual harassment. It was not a thing back then. 17 year old boys, and girls made advances, sometimes strong advances. We were doing what 17 year old kids did back then, trying to get a piece of tail. We went cruising with chicks, went to drive in movies, with a bottle of Boone's farm, or Annie Green springs wine, with the intent of having a good time. Sometimes we went to our high school football games, then hooked up for some fun afterwards. Kavanaugh, if he's guilty of doing anything at all, was most likely doing what every other 17 year old kid was doing back then. Timing is everything. The mid terms are coming up. Democrats hate anyone who is a republican, especially those who win elections, or are appointed to a position, by a republican administration. Diane Feinstein sat on that anonymous letter for two months. The allegations should have been brought up during the confirmation process. Now that it looks like confirmation is imminent, she throws a low brow, disingenuous attempt at a Hail Mary. Typical, kick below the belt, straight out of the democrat's tool box.
steveo777
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:14 pm

Is it me or is McCartney going for the the HRC look?

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:23 pm

Boomchild wrote:Is it me or is McCartney going for the the HRC look?

Maybe he's getting ready to pull a Bruce Jenner and do a little gender bender. lol
steveo777
MP3

Postby steveo777 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:38 pm

So these people say:

I am a Native American and I'm proud to be and proud of my heritage.

I am an African American and I'm proud to be and proud of my heritage.

I am an Asian American and I'm proud to be and proud of my heritage.

I am a Caucasian American and I'm proud to be and proud of my heritage.

Which one will be admonished?

Well, guess what?
"“We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness….”

Suddenly, the last person is Guilty, Guilty, Guilty! Equality, my ass. Could I get some of that?

My point is this: If I could re-pigment my skin, be born of a different color or shade, the trajectory of my life would not change, considering the same type of parenting, cultural exposure, and guidance was in place. I refuse to bear guilt about what I was born with. I'm proud to be who I am, and of my heritage. Everyone should be, unless they have lived their lives in such a way that gave them a reason to be ashamed.

When the left declares that people, namely white people, should have some inherent guilt, because of the way they were born...well, that's racist! Nobody treats white people worse than a racist democrat of color, or a white limosine liberal, or professor. Want equality. Let's stop trampling anyone.
steveo777
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:01 pm

Andrew wrote:

California now leading all States in poverty. That's what happens when you socialists run out of other peopes money.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:04 pm

Andrew wrote:

Cool, 6 more years. 8)
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:11 pm

Fact Finder wrote:Andrew wrote:

Cool, 6 more years. 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Fact Finder » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:21 pm

Manafort’s pro-Ukraine lobbying campaign reached Obama, Biden

"Paul Manafort’s pro-Ukraine campaign reached the top of the White House, with one of the members of his lobbying effort meeting President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden in 2013, according to new court documents released Friday.

A member of the so-called Hapsburg Group, which comprised former European politicians Manafort convened as part of his lobbying effort in support of Ukraine’s then-President Viktor Yanukovych, came with a foreign prime minister on May 16, 2013, to meet with Obama and Biden, “as well as senior United States officials in the executive and legislative branches,” according to the court documents. "

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/ ... den-824747
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:25 pm

Lisa Page bombshell: FBI couldn’t prove Trump-Russia collusion before Mueller appointment

“It’s a reflection of us still not knowing,” Page told Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-Texas) when questioned about texts she and Strzok exchanged in May 2017 as Robert Mueller was being named a special prosecutor to take over the Russia investigation.

With that statement, Page acknowledged a momentous fact: After nine months of using some of the most awesome surveillance powers afforded to U.S. intelligence, the FBI still had not made a case connecting Trump or his campaign to Russia’s election meddling.

Page opined further, acknowledging “it still existed in the scope of possibility that there would be literally nothing” to connect Trump and Russia, no matter what Mueller or the FBI did.

“As far as May of 2017, we still couldn’t answer the question,” she said at another point.

http://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/406881 ... re-mueller
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Memorex » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:29 am

Fact Finder wrote:Lisa Page bombshell: FBI couldn’t prove Trump-Russia collusion before Mueller appointment

“It’s a reflection of us still not knowing,” Page told Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-Texas) when questioned about texts she and Strzok exchanged in May 2017 as Robert Mueller was being named a special prosecutor to take over the Russia investigation.

With that statement, Page acknowledged a momentous fact: After nine months of using some of the most awesome surveillance powers afforded to U.S. intelligence, the FBI still had not made a case connecting Drumpf or his campaign to Russia’s election meddling.

Page opined further, acknowledging “it still existed in the scope of possibility that there would be literally nothing” to connect Drumpf and Russia, no matter what Mueller or the FBI did.

“As far as May of 2017, we still couldn’t answer the question,” she said at another point.

Yea, but now it's September 2018, over a year later. And with all the new information, it's really clear. Still no evidence of collusion (a non-crime anyway). Guess we should check back a year from now and see what they have come up with. How about obstruction of justice? Hmm, how can you obstruct something that never happened?
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:47 am

Memorex wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Lisa Page bombshell: FBI couldn’t prove Trump-Russia collusion before Mueller appointment

With that statement, Page acknowledged a momentous fact: After nine months of using some of the most awesome surveillance powers afforded to U.S. intelligence, the FBI still had not made a case connecting Drumpf or his campaign to Russia’s election meddling.

Page opined further, acknowledging “it still existed in the scope of possibility that there would be literally nothing” to connect Drumpf and Russia, no matter what Mueller or the FBI did.

Yea, but now it's September 2018, over a year later. And with all the new information, it's really clear. Still no evidence of collusion (a non-crime anyway). Guess we should check back a year from now and see what they have come up with. How about obstruction of justice? Hmm, how can you obstruct something that never happened?

I think POTUS is holding the FISA doc declassification over a few people’s heads to get them to cooperate. Nunes just said this morning that POTUS has no choice but to declassify them. Remember, POTUS knows what is in the Docs and so do a few other Congresscritters. The Obama EO that I posted above will hang them with a law lil Berry put in place.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:57 am

Breaking news: @DevinNunes just told us @SundayFutures @FoxNews he will declassify his depositions from the trump Russia investigation.

https://twitter.com/MariaBartiromo/stat ... 9657313280
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:01 am

Andrew wrote:LOL. IN the past there was actual intelligent debate and actual facts.

During the Bush years, Deano and myself (and maybe 7 Wishes) stood alone against conservative posters in this forum. The political threads (and Journey online fandom) always skewed GOP. Nothing has changed - except you have the lost high ground. Everyone here loves their country and loves MR. So stop the hate.

Andrew wrote:You 4 folks can have the board. Until Drumpf is locked up.

I'm a lifelong socialist/democrat and voted for 45. There are more of us than you know. Your crass rhetoric makes me eager to vote for him again in 2020.
Last edited by The_Noble_Cause on Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:04 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:LOL. IN the past there was actual intelligent debate and actual facts.

During the Bush years, Deano and myself (and maybe 7 Wishes) stood alone against conservative posters in this forum. The political threads (and Journey online fandom) always skewed GOP. Nothing has changed - except you have the lost high ground.

Andrew wrote:You 4 folks can have the board. Until Drumpf is locked up.

I'm a lifelong Democrat and voted for 45. There are more of us than you know. Your rhetoric makes me eager to vote for him again in 2020.

They are digging a deeper hole and need to toss away that shovel, quick.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:55 am

Nolte: Manafort Deal Looks Like Good News for Trump, Terrible News for Democrats

www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2018/0 ... democrats/
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:25 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:I'm a lifelong socialist/democrat and voted for 45. There are more of us than you know. Your crass rhetoric makes me eager to vote for him again in 2020.

You have hit the nail on the head here. For whatever reasons some can't believe that others see things differently then they do. They can't imagine that people with differing opinions or ideas could vote for the same individual. In my opinion, it is part of what sparks the T.r.u.m.p. Derangement Syndrome. Now they rely on dirty tricks, character assassination and lies to support their arguments and positions.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara