The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:05 am

S2M wrote:And for the record...I don't recall throwing a hissy...I just stopped posting.

See post below. Thanks.

S2M wrote:This thread has become a place where the dregs of humanity hang out. Peace out. I hope Drew gets fed up with the fucking lot of you, and shuts this thread down.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Memorex » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:10 am

Fact Finder wrote:If not for double standards the liberals would have none.

Democratic National Committee (DNC) chair Tom Perez on Sunday said that a sexual misconduct allegation against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh “must be investigated thoroughly.”

Perez’s statement comes as the DNC remains evasive about a domestic abuse allegation against Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, the deputy chair of the DNC.

With Ellison, you have multiple women, a 911 report, someone that talked about these allegations for a year or more on Facebook without naming him, an apparent video, etc.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:22 am

ohsherrie wrote:I spent quite a bit of time here during the Bush years trying to point out how he was destroying the economy and manufacturing a war that we had no business starting.

This is true, but our anti-Bush voices were still a minority here. The back and forth could get ugly, but it was nothing like this. The election of 45 has made formerly rational people lose their shit. It's wild.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Memorex » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:49 am

Fact Finder wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:I spent quite a bit of time here during the Bush years trying to point out how he was destroying the economy and manufacturing a war that we had no business starting.

This is true, but our anti-Bush voices were still a minority here. The back and forth could get ugly, but it was nothing like this. The election of 45 has made formerly rational people lose their shit. It's wild.

Not just on this board but in everyday life. TDS has swept the Country/World like a pandemic.

Apparantly all the way to Australia.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby verslibre » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:16 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:The election of 45 has made formerly rational people lose their shit. It's wild.

Tell me about it. I didn't talk to a friend for eight months because he's a supporter and he blew a gasket after I made a harmless offhand remark. He spent eight years completely trashing 44, too.

Color it however you will, but Donnie's bringing out the worst in a lot of people.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:19 am

Fact Finder wrote:
verslibre wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:The election of 45 has made formerly rational people lose their shit. It's wild.

Tell me about it. I didn't talk to a friend for eight months because he's a supporter and he blew a gasket after I made a harmless offhand remark. He spent eight years completely trashing 44, too.

Color it however you will, but Donnie's bringing out the worst in a lot of people.

I believe that is because people can't handle the truth. This will drag out for a bit, but what a show we are witnessing, it will make a good movie someday. :wink:

Who can't handle the truth? 45's supporters? :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby slucero » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:24 pm

Cognitive dissonance is real with libs...

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:17 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Schiff is about to be proven a huge liar.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... e-crossed/

Exactly, it may expose "sources and methods" of a illegal nature.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:23 pm

"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:08 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES 6 hours ago
Keith Ellison domestic violence accuser says Democratic party doesn't believe her story

Perhaps HRC needs to talk to the DNC.

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:10 am

Fact Finder wrote:

Hurts getting your political assed kicked huh?

More is coming. Hang on to your butts.

Clean the Cheeto dust out of your eyes (and off your tongue), and read my post again (correctly).

Gotta hand it to you, you're a dyed-in-the-wool "R." You'd have voted for Charlie Manson had he run with the blessing of your party. :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby JBlake » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:17 am

Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES 6 hours ago
Keith Ellison domestic violence accuser says Democratic party doesn't believe her story

Perhaps HRC needs to talk to the DNC.

Yeah and we all know her past in regards to sexual predators. If Hillary did in fact write that, just proves over again how much of a complete nutjob that witch and her followers are.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby Monker » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:49 am

verslibre wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:

Hurts getting your political assed kicked huh?

More is coming. Hang on to your butts.

Clean the Cheeto dust out of your eyes (and off your tongue), and read my post again (correctly).

Gotta hand it to you, you're a dyed-in-the-wool "R." You'd have voted for Charlie Manson had he run with the blessing of your party. :lol:

I wonder which he is still clutching in his cold, dead, fingers...his gun, or the 10 Commandments that tells us to not kill but to love instead?
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:17 am

So....yesterday The Don slapped a 10% tariff on $200 Billion of Chinese goods. Today China retaliated slapping tariffs on $60 Billion of American goods. The market is up about 200 points today. Please explain. TIA.

Dude, I said the market is going through wild swings based on Trump's trade policies. You seem to only care when it goes up but ignore when it goes down. If you only consider the times you come on and post these wild upturns, the Dow would be over 30,000.

The simple fact is on MONDAY the market in general was down due to Trump's announcement that new tarrifs on China were coming that night...and China threatening 20% tarrifs in retaliation. You conveniently ignore the fact the Dow ended 95 points lower based on that news...and had been generaly dropping lower in previous days/weeks due to the same issue.

So, you come to today (Tuesday)...where the tarrifs were not as bad as they were threatened to be, and China only did 10%. So, there is a feeling of over reaction. So they buy, and other news came that pushed it higher. Frankly, I think it over compensated and tomorrow (Wednesday) will be a down day.

So, like I said, it is volatile, up and down. You still have not reached the January high...therefore, if you are have diverse investments, you have made no money this year in the markets. I'm sure soon Trump will retaliate against China's 10% tarrif...and the market will go down because of that. Eventually, all of this (tarriffs) will start affecting inflation and it will all come out of OUR pockets, interest rates will go up faster than expected to fight inflation, and the market will go even further down. It's all just common sense.

I am now reading news saying banks are not getting many home loans...so they are lowering their standards to qualify for a mortgage. History repeating itself...and people wonder why regulating financial institutions is demanded by certain people.
Monker
MP3

Postby JBlake » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:28 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:

So....yesterday The Don slapped a 10% tariff on $200 Billion of Chinese goods. Today China retaliated slapping tariffs on $60 Billion of American goods. The market is up about 200 points today. Please explain. TIA.

F.F., my wife tells me that companies are pulling right and left out of China. Their Government is hurting. Those people got brought out of the rice fields and abstract poverty to a little bit better life in a plant. Now they are looking at going back to the rice fields. On top of that, my wife should get her retirement from there next year. They have threatened to take that money away if the people don't move back home. Thousands will, and retire. They will take from a already hurting government. A woman can retire in China at 50. They are in big trouble. Of course, it's not reported here.

Looks like they'll be going back to eating flavored cardboard before too long.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby Boomchild » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:52 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Hey Boomer, Georgie is spending money again.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... y-hearing/

He never stopped. The question is, is our justice department looking in to these activities? I was chuckling while typing that question.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:21 pm

Project Veritas is at it again. This time exposing an employee in The State Department. Interesting how this employee points out that supervisors that are supposed to be watching have just "checked out" in their jobs. No wonder stuff like what is discussed in this video goes unnoticed by people in our government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXLuqQe8DqQ
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby Boomchild » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:36 pm

Both CNN and the Weather Channel are reporting Russian interference with the rescue efforts in North Carolina

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby JBlake » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:33 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:One 82-year-old lady loves Barack Hussein Obama and she may have a very good point. She says that Obama was amazing, and was rebuilding the American dream! She gives us an entirely new slant on the "amazing" job Obama did and she says that she thanks God for the former President. Keep reading for her additional comments and an explanation. When discussing Obama, she says:

1. Obama destroyed the Clinton Political Machine, driving a stake through the heart of Hillary's presidential aspirations, something no Republican was ever able to do.

2. Obama killed off the Kennedy Dynasty, no more Kennedys trolling Washington looking for booze and women wanting rides home.

3. Obama exposed and destroyed the Democratic Party before our eyes! Dennis Moore had never lost a race. Evan Bayh had never lost a race. Byron Dorgan had never lost a race. Harry Reid is GONE! These are just a handful of the Democrats whose political careers Obama had destroyed. By the end of 2016, dozens more were gone. Just think, in December of 2008 the Democrats were on the rise. In two election cycles, they had picked up 14 Senate seats and 52 House seats. The press was touting the death of the Conservative Movement and the Republican Party. However, in just one term, Obama put a stop to all of this and gave the House and the Senate back to the Republicans.

4. Obama has completely exposed liberals and progressives for what they are Sadly, every generation seems to need to re-learn the lesson on why they should never actually put liberals in charge. Obama is bringing home the lesson very well: Liberals tax, borrow and spend. Liberals won't bring themselves to protect America. Liberals want to take over the economy. Liberals think they know what is best for everyone. Liberals are not happy until they are running YOUR life.

5. Obama has brought more Americans back to conservatism than anyone since Reagan. In one term, he had rejuvenated the Conservative Movement and brought out to the streets millions of freedom loving Americans. Name one other time when you saw your friends and neighbors this interested in taking back America!

6. Obama, with his "amazing leadership, "had sparked the greatest period of sales of firearms and ammunition this country has seen. Law abiding citizens have rallied and have provided a "stimulus" to the sporting goods field while other industries have failed, faded, or moved off-shore.

7. In all honesty, four years ago America was more afraid than at any time in our lifetimes. Not afraid of the economy, but afraid of the direction our country was going. Many thought Americans had forgotten what this country is all about. Neighbors and friends, even strangers, have proved to that our lack of confidence in the greatness and wisdom of the American people had been flat wrong.

8. When the American people wake up, no smooth talking teleprompter reader can fool them! Barack Hussein Obama has served to wake up these great Americans! Again, we want to say: "Thank you, Barack Hussein Obama!" After all, this is exactly the kind of hope and change we desperately needed!

9. He has saved Jimmy Carter’s legacy and made Jimmy Carter happy, since Jimmy is no longer the worst president we've ever had. Credit goes to where credit is due. KEEP AMERICAN GREAT!!!

THANK YOU BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

Perfect!
JBlake
8 Track

Postby ohsherrie » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:58 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:One 82-year-old lady loves Barack Hussein Obama and she may have a very good point. She says that Obama was amazing, and was rebuilding the American dream! She gives us an entirely new slant on the "amazing" job Obama did and she says that she thanks God for the former President. Keep reading for her additional comments and an explanation. When discussing Obama, she says:

1. Obama destroyed the Clinton Political Machine, driving a stake through the heart of Hillary's presidential aspirations, something no Republican was ever able to do.

2. Obama killed off the Kennedy Dynasty, no more Kennedys trolling Washington looking for booze and women wanting rides home.

3. Obama exposed and destroyed the Democratic Party before our eyes! Dennis Moore had never lost a race. Evan Bayh had never lost a race. Byron Dorgan had never lost a race. Harry Reid is GONE! These are just a handful of the Democrats whose political careers Obama had destroyed. By the end of 2016, dozens more were gone. Just think, in December of 2008 the Democrats were on the rise. In two election cycles, they had picked up 14 Senate seats and 52 House seats. The press was touting the death of the Conservative Movement and the Republican Party. However, in just one term, Obama put a stop to all of this and gave the House and the Senate back to the Republicans.

4. Obama has completely exposed liberals and progressives for what they are Sadly, every generation seems to need to re-learn the lesson on why they should never actually put liberals in charge. Obama is bringing home the lesson very well: Liberals tax, borrow and spend. Liberals won't bring themselves to protect America. Liberals want to take over the economy. Liberals think they know what is best for everyone. Liberals are not happy until they are running YOUR life.

5. Obama has brought more Americans back to conservatism than anyone since Reagan. In one term, he had rejuvenated the Conservative Movement and brought out to the streets millions of freedom loving Americans. Name one other time when you saw your friends and neighbors this interested in taking back America!

6. Obama, with his "amazing leadership, "had sparked the greatest period of sales of firearms and ammunition this country has seen. Law abiding citizens have rallied and have provided a "stimulus" to the sporting goods field while other industries have failed, faded, or moved off-shore.

7. In all honesty, four years ago America was more afraid than at any time in our lifetimes. Not afraid of the economy, but afraid of the direction our country was going. Many thought Americans had forgotten what this country is all about. Neighbors and friends, even strangers, have proved to that our lack of confidence in the greatness and wisdom of the American people had been flat wrong.

8. When the American people wake up, no smooth talking teleprompter reader can fool them! Barack Hussein Obama has served to wake up these great Americans! Again, we want to say: "Thank you, Barack Hussein Obama!" After all, this is exactly the kind of hope and change we desperately needed!

9. He has saved Jimmy Carter’s legacy and made Jimmy Carter happy, since Jimmy is no longer the worst president we've ever had. Credit goes to where credit is due. KEEP AMERICAN GREAT!!!

THANK YOU BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is the best post I've read in a long time!
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:07 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I hope they do. That would give Drumpf grounds to fire Sessions and Rosenstien.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09 ... ent-trump/

I pity the cleaning crew at the capitol. The Democrats are shitting themselves.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:30 am

President DJT slams Iraq war as costly mistake again. At this point, he is a louder anti-war voice than most of the so-called peaceniks in the Democratic Party.

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/40739 ... ssion=true
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Boomchild » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:47 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:“These allegations are deeply concerning. Department policy prohibits misuse of government resources to advance personal interests. We are looking into this immediately and have referred this matter to the Inspector General as well,” said the DOJ in a statement.

Yawn, who wants to bet this goes anywhere?
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:13 pm

Michael Moore was just on CNN with Chris Cuomo, trying to convince Chris that if Kavanaugh sexually abused one woman, there have to be more. I got it loud and clear. He was dog whistling other non-existent actors / victims, to come forward. After that I would not be surprised to see a bunch of women come forward with more bullshit allegations, lawyer up with someone like Gloria Allred and work at finishing the job of destroying Kavanaugh. The left has no shame!
steveo777
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:24 pm

steveo777 wrote:Michael Moore was just on CNN with Chris Cuomo, trying to convince Chris that if Kavanaugh sexually abused one woman, there have to be more. I got it loud and clear. He was dog whistling other non-existent actors / victims, to come forward. After that I would not be surprised to see a bunch of women come forward with more bullshit allegations, lawyer up with someone like Gloria Allred and work at finishing the job of destroying Kavanaugh. The left has no shame!

This is a game for "all the marbles". No tactic is off limits.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:34 pm

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:38 am

Now I think I have heard everything....

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby RPM » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:57 am

President TTRump is doing a fantastic job.
I look forward to seeing what gets accomplished
In a second term.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby slucero » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:53 am

interesting read...

WHY CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD’S HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOKS WERE SCRUBBED: Faculty Approved Racism, Binge Drinking and Promiscuity

https://cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/2018/ ... 9.html?m=1

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:56 pm

Fact Finder wrote:The numbers: The number of Americans who applied for unemployment benefits in mid-September fell to a fresh 49-year low, more proof that a growing labor shortage and surging economy have given workers greater job security.

Initial jobless claims, a rough proxy for layoffs, fell by 3,000 to 201,000 in the seven days ended Sept. 15. That’s below the 208,000 MarketWatch forecast and marks the lowest level since Nov. 12, 1969.

THANKS OBAMA!
Andrew
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara