President Donald J. Ttump - Terminal Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Boomchild » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:00 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:The liberal double standard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7evmdO0hzE

Interesting. Does Ford or any of the other Kavanaugh accusers have "video tape evidence"? If not then by this standard of the DNC we should just ignore the accusations.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Re: President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

Postby JBlake » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:06 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
JBlake wrote:What about Rick and RIP? Seems they were on the same page as Deano. Back then didn't you have a Taco avatar or am I thinking of someone else?

Yes. That was me. Don't recall Rick or RIP being that active in political arguing.

Maybe not as much as some of us, but I do recall they being a part of it a lot more when Deano was on here being political. Funny discussions back then for sure.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby steveo777 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:02 am

The left has done pissed us off, but good. We will be out in force like they haven't seen before, come voting day. Enough of these ass holes. Now is the time, more than ever to shut them down, if we want to keep our way of life, vs them changing our way of life to suit them.
steveo777
MP3

Postby JBlake » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:42 am

steveo777 wrote:

The left has done pissed us off, but good. We will be out in force like they haven't seen before, come voting day. Enough of these ass holes. Now is the time, more than ever to shut them down, if we want to keep our way of life, vs them changing our way of life to suit them.

I commend you for your enthusiasm and motivation. But look at the damage that they've already systematically inflicted upon the American society via left leaning media, entertainment industry, social media, educational institutions, and during the last 8 years with weaponizing such government departments including but not limited to the IRS, FBI and DOJ. They've imported thousands upon thousands of illegals into this country to vote/sway the vote among their own in favor of dim lib, voting more then just once. Imagine all the crooked shit we've yet discovered them doing.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby steveo777 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:12 am

What kind of Americans would put ideology ahead of due process and deny the basic covenant of innocent until proven guilty?
steveo777
MP3

Postby steveo777 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:44 pm

Dr. Ford may have committed perjury.
https://tinyurl.com/grassly-sounds-alarm
steveo777
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:08 am

Something tells me Flake is going to regret his decision.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Memorex » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:38 am

I always kind of thought the real safe space people were kids in college or just some way to express yourself on the internet where the internet expects that kind of raised level of hyperbole. But today, I was browsing around the Nextdoor app. For those that don't know, this is an app that neighbors can share and post info and see people close to you. These are generally home-owning adults and the messages usually center around lost pets, stuff for sale, advice on local stores, etc.

HOLY SHIT - the insanity in the postings today over the alert system test - I was shocked, truly, to find I live in a very nice neighborhood next to people that just can't deal. The terror these people were feeling over a damn alert - one that simply says "Presidential Alert", not Trump alert. A system that was put in place during the Bush and Obama years. A text that will never be a political message. It was truly insane. And like I said, this App is not like internet comments are. If you can't handle getting a test message from an alert system during a time that your candidate did not win, you have deep, and I mean truly deep, serious issues.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Memorex » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:45 am

Fact Finder wrote:
Memorex wrote:I always kind of thought the real safe space people were kids in college or just some way to express yourself on the internet where the internet expects that kind of raised level of hyperbole. But today, I was browsing around the Nextdoor app. For those that don't know, this is an app that neighbors can share and post info and see people close to you. These are generally home-owning adults and the messages usually center around lost pets, stuff for sale, advice on local stores, etc.

HOLY SHIT - the insanity in the postings today over the alert system test - I was shocked, truly, to find I live in a very nice neighborhood next to people that just can't deal. The terror these people were feeling over a damn alert - one that simply says "Presidential Alert", not Drumpf alert. A system that was put in place during the Bush and Obama years. A text that will never be a political message. It was truly insane. And like I said, this App is not like internet comments are. If you can't handle getting a test message from an alert system during a time that your candidate did not win, you have deep, and I mean truly deep, serious issues.

My local news tonight said "people on the left were mad that T R U M P has my phone number." :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry, but that is just a mental problem.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:18 am

Trailer for new Dick Cheney biopic. Looks pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... 09a9laLh0k
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:23 am

Fact Finder wrote:It’s coming gang, have faith..

Sorry if I sound skeptical but this is starting to sound like a broken record. Anymore, I have ZERO faith in our system of justice.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby JBlake » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:34 am

Collusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/40981 ... ier-before

Top FBI lawyer Baker offers 'explosive' testimony on 'abnormal' handling of Russia probe into Drumpf campaign: lawmakers

https://tinyurl.com/ybc7jrey

It means nothing to me until they start throwing these fuckers in prison and/or executing them. Until then, any dim lib can worm their way out of the woodwork to say and do whatever they want just to get their own way. "Whatever It Takes" is their motto. Looks like that old hag Ford can go back to Stanford University, pull back out all the anti-Trump propaganda that littered her dwelling before she lodged the bogus sexual abuse claims and continue to turn dim libs out at the classroom.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby Monker » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:54 am

Fact Finder wrote:Dow rallies 150 points to record high after strong jobs data

Funny, last time you posted something like this, the markets lost all of their gains within a week....And, today they lost all of the gains you posted above and more. You just don't understand what wild swings mean.
Monker
MP3

Postby JBlake » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:35 am

Fact Finder wrote:Reuters reported on Thursday that they have discovered the payment for the Trump-Russia dossier filled with explosive and unverified allegations. Opposition research company Fusion GPS was paid $1.02 million to compile the dossier, and used $168,000 of that money to purchase the services of former British spy Christopher Steele.

Fusion GPS was paid by Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee to continue work it had begun to compromising information about Donald Drumpf and ultimately compile the now-infamous dossier of alleged ties between Drumpf and Russian actors. Reuters reported on Thursday that Fusion was paid over $1 million by Hillary and the DNC through their intermediary, DC law firm Perkins Coie.

And we all pretty much knew slimeball Hillary and the DNC was involved in this entire bs Russia scandal.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby JBlake » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:11 am

From here on out I'm referring to the lefty dim libs as "Team Play-doh" because it's what educational institutions across the US currently disburse to their students, faculty and staff when trying to get them to stop crying and having mental breakdowns when they don't get their way. If Kavanaugh is voted in, I guarantee you production will skyrocket at the play-doh factory.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby Boomchild » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:04 am

So it seems the FBI investigation into the allegations against Kavanaugh have not found anything to substantiate them, what are the Democrats now calling for to delay his confirmation?
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:06 am

Collusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/40981 ... ier-before

Top FBI lawyer Baker offers 'explosive' testimony on 'abnormal' handling of Russia probe into Drumpf campaign: lawmakers

https://tinyurl.com/ybc7jrey

I hope this means Mueller will soon be crawling back into the Black Lagoon.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:25 am

Tucker Carlson's book, Ship of Fools came out a couple days ago, I got it yesterday and finished it today. It should be required reading for all voters. I can't say there was very much in it that surprised me, but it was very informative. It was also gratifying to have things that I've thought and felt for quite a few years acknowledged and explained by somebody who has a had a much more up close perspective.

It's a wake up call that I really hope is heard by a lot of Americans. If you don't have time to sit down and read it get the audiobook and listen. I hope he gets some literary acknowledgment but that isn't likely because he doesn't say what those who give out literary praise want to hear.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby steveo777 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:50 am

I have completely given up on trying to argue with the left!

I've been on a few other sites that are heavily liberal weighted. They will only see things their way, no matter what evidence is presented. And...guilty, guilty, guilty! Even though there is no corroborating evidence or testimony.

So, I'm reminded of this:
Arguing with the left is like playing chess with a pigeon. The pigeon knocks over all the game pieces, shits all over the board, then struts around acting like it won. :mrgreen:
steveo777
MP3

Postby verslibre » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:27 am

steveo777 wrote:They will only see things their way, no matter what evidence is presented.

Kind of like you guys on this forum? Go figure. :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:44 am

That wasn't snark. That was an observation. :wink:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby slucero » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:00 pm

verslibre wrote:That wasn't snark. That was an observation. :wink:

...just not very observational...

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:40 am

Fact Finder wrote:
verslibre wrote:That wasn't snark. That was an observation. :wink:

Dang, I missed it. I’ll try harder next time but you need to step up your A game. Sometimes you are as clear as mud.

Seemed pretty cut and dry to me. Is English your first language?
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:06 am

For many Americans the truth too horrible to consider is that Donald Trump could be a criminal, a wildly successful con artist. He may well be disloyal. For those who grasp what Trump is, the corollary truth is that our Constitution’s checks and balances are failing us.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-johnston-trump-cons-and-cheats-20181004-story.html
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby JBlake » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:37 am

Jackson Cosko needs to change his last name to Crisco cause where he's going, he's going to want it/need it. Prime example of a member of Team Play-doh. Never a dull moment with these freaks. Got to wonder if he's one of the anti-Trump blowhards on this forum.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby Boomchild » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:10 am

verslibre wrote:
For many Americans the truth too horrible to consider is that Donald Drumpf could be a criminal, a wildly successful con artist. He may well be disloyal. For those who grasp what Drumpf is, the corollary truth is that our Constitution’s checks and balances are failing us.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-johnston-trump-cons-and-cheats-20181004-story.html

Due to the major wealth of the T r u m p family they have been heavily audited by State and Federal income tax agencies. So if the article presents a complete detail of the facts, then it seems NY and the IRS employ some really bad auditors. We shall see because at NY state is reviewing the information. Having said all this, every single day people from all walks of life and all levels of income employ estate attorneys to minimize the tax burden on those that will inherit their assets.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:28 am

Boomchild wrote:
verslibre wrote:
For many Americans the truth too horrible to consider is that Donald Drumpf could be a criminal, a wildly successful con artist. He may well be disloyal. For those who grasp what Drumpf is, the corollary truth is that our Constitution’s checks and balances are failing us.

Due to the major wealth of the T r u m p family they have been heavily audited by State and Federal income tax agencies. So if the article presents a complete detail of the facts, then it seems NY and the IRS employ some really bad auditors. We shall see because at NY state is reviewing the information. Having said all this, every single day people from all walks of life and all levels of income employ estate attorneys to minimize the tax burden on those that will inherit their assets.

Did you read the article? There's minimizing and then there's this. Four paragraphs' worth, too.

In one scheme the value of properties transferred from Fred Trump to his children was discounted by 94%.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:55 am

verslibre wrote:
Did you read the article? There's minimizing and then there's this. Four paragraphs' worth, too.

In one scheme the value of properties transferred from Fred Drumpf to his children was discounted by 94%.

Yes I read the article. I also read articles from zerohedge on the artcle. As I said, according to reports the NY state is reviewing the information in the article and we will see what the outcome is.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:15 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Maybe the President and Vlad can make peace by America honoring Russias warrent and extraditing ol Gerogie Boy to Moscow to stand trail. :D

Even if he tried, he wouldn't be able to get his own administration to revoke Soros' U.S. visa based on foreign interference in U.S. government affairs. I would be willing to bet that Soros has more political operatives in U.S. politics the Russia ever had at any point in time.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:18 am

Fact Finder wrote:Welcome to the Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh! :)

I thought the vote was to happen Saturday.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara