The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Drumpf Fake News Fake President Fake Sphincter

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:11 am

Andrew wrote:RIP GHWB. A pretty decent guy I think.

Over 8 women have gone on record saying that Bush Sr. groped them.
He launched the Gulf war over BS circumstances and slaughtered civilians.
He pardoned officials involved with Iran Contra and swept it under the rug.
He escalated the war on drugs.
He ordered the invasion of Panama killing more civilians.
He banned HIV+ people from entering the USA.
As CIA director, he supported state terrorism

But oh sure, what a swell chap. :roll:
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:17 am

Monker wrote:“As a nation, we began by declaring that ‘all men are created equal.’ We now practically read it ‘all men are created equal, except negroes.’ When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read ‘all men are created equal, except negroes and foreigners and Catholics.’ When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty—to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.”
-- Abraham Lincoln

Lincoln said that around 1855. A few years later he said the following...

“I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races … I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races from living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”- Abraham Lincoln

Depending on their audience, politicians say ANYTHING.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:26 am

Andrew wrote:From Wikileaks...the team behind Donald J Putin.

This is so incredibly stupid.

What political team was Wikileaks supporting when they released info on Vault 7? Or Scientology? or the Afghan/Iraq War dairies? What about the Sony pictures emails? What about Sarah Palin's emails? What about their leak about toxic dumping in Africa?

Those, like YOU, who ascribe partisan motives to Wikileaks are just outing themselves as partisan Hillary-dead enders.
The truth is, Wiki has exposed (and held to account) influential people/organizations from all over the spectrum.
It's called journalism.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Boomchild » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:05 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:What a shock. MSM caught lying again.

MEDIAPublished 16 hours agoLast Update 9 hours ago
False claim of T r u m p Jr. legal jeopardy forces NPR to issue correction

NPR was forced to issue a lengthy correction Friday after falsely accusing Donald T r u m p Jr. of lying to the Senate about plans to build a T r u m p Tower in Moscow, claiming his statements contradicted Michael Cohen’s plea deal with Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Interesting. I was with my sister today who is an avid NPR\Public Radio listener. A NPR news reporter was interviewing a Democratic Congressman about the death of HWB but first brought up this very subject in relation to the investigative committee. The reporter was pushing this very same narrative, making the claims mentioned here. Maybe not all NPR staff has "gotten the memo".
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:44 pm

Boomchild wrote:Tell me does Australia have "no go zones" consisting of Middle Eastern migrants?

No. Nor do several European cities previously used as race bait.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:44 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Andrew wrote:
From Wikileaks...the team behind Donald J Putin.

Of course you have substantiated information to back up this claim, right?

You not been watching the news this week?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:46 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:RIP GHWB. A pretty decent guy I think.

Over 8 women have gone on record saying that Bush Sr. groped them.
He launched the Gulf war over BS circumstances and slaughtered civilians.
He pardoned officials involved with Iran Contra and swept it under the rug.
He escalated the war on drugs.
He ordered the invasion of Panama killing more civilians.
He banned HIV+ people from entering the USA.
As CIA director, he supported state terrorism

But oh sure, what a swell chap. :roll:

You should pick a side and stick to it.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:48 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:Maybe he should start a Go-fund-me project to gather resources to prove it.

You may have a point. Certainly it would be more productive then Andrew posting his thoughts and opinions in this forum. After all, he has stated several times that this thread is a waste of time and repeatedly threatened to delete it. So, I'm not sure why he continues to waste his time posting in it, if that is truly his position on it.

It has no point and I just post to annoy you lot.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Boomchild » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:47 pm

Andrew wrote:
Boomchild wrote:Of course you have substantiated information to back up this claim, right?

You not been watching the news this week?

Try respond with something with substance. You like actual proof of these alleged ties.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:49 pm

Andrew wrote:
Boomchild wrote:Tell me does Australia have "no go zones" consisting of Middle Eastern migrants?

No. Nor do several European cities previously used as race bait.

I see so since the number of these zones don't meet your criteria, they don't exist and haven't been a problem acroos parts of the E. U..
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:55 pm

Andrew wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:Maybe he should start a Go-fund-me project to gather resources to prove it.

You may have a point. Certainly it would be more productive then Andrew posting his thoughts and opinions in this forum. After all, he has stated several times that this thread is a waste of time and repeatedly threatened to delete it. So, I'm not sure why he continues to waste his time posting in it, if that is truly his position on it.

It has no point and I just post to annoy you lot.

LOL, I think you have that backwards. Based on the tone of a lot of your replies it seems it is you that is getting annoyed. You and Monker were sounding off alarm bells of how this thread is a problem for this forum. You repeatedly stated you were considering deleting it. What happened to all that conviction and concern? More and more you seem to be just interested in virtue signaling.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:59 pm

Boomchild wrote:LOL, I think you have that backwards. Based on the tone of a lot of your replies it seems it is you that is getting annoyed. You and Monker were sounding off alarm bells of how this thread is a problem for this forum. You repeatedly stated you were considering deleting it. What happened to all that conviction and concern? More and more you seem to be just interested in virtue signaling.

You're quite right. Time to close this cesspit of right-wing bullshit.
Andrew
Administrator

Re: Donald J Drumpf 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby Andrew » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:34 pm

REOPENED.

After a peaceful few days, I'm reopening this thread for all, in the hope it doesn't get filled with conspiracy posts and extreme partisan comments. And nothing that can easily be debunked as bullshit...so post those Fox News links with caution.

Cheers.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby steveo777 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:43 pm

Andrew wrote:REOPENED.

After a peaceful few days, I'm reopening this thread for all, in the hope it doesn't get filled with conspiracy posts and extreme partisan comments. And nothing that can easily be debunked as bullshit...so post those Fox News links with caution.

Cheers.

So our timeout is over, daddy? :lol:
steveo777
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:37 pm

Cheers.

Thank you Andrew!
I hope we can all be respectful toward each other here.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Andrew » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:05 am

steveo777 wrote:

Cheers.

So our timeout is over, daddy? :lol:

Yeah...for now!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:05 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

Cheers.

Thank you Andrew!
I hope we can all be respectful toward each other here.

I will lead by example.
Andrew
Administrator

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby slucero » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:16 am

So this thread is no longer a "cesspit of right-wing bullshit"?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:55 am

slucero wrote:So this thread is no longer a "cesspit of right-wing bullshit"?

Not moving forward. I hope...
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:30 am

Andrew wrote:
slucero wrote:So this thread is no longer a "cesspit of right-wing bullshit"?

Not moving forward. I hope...

For the record, I'm not and never have been a right winger. I, like most Americans, realize Trump is a liar and slightly unhinged. However, I support Trump on issues related to trade and his less hawkish foreign policy. His record on the environment is abhorrent. Both parties lack the courage necessary to tackle the major issues plaguing this country (healthcare, student debt, etc.)
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby AR » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:05 am

Anytime I read "climate" I just remember we have had 5 ice ages known in the planet's history. The planet has warmed and cooled on its own. There is cyclical climate change no matter what we do and no one should deny that. Humans certainly cause things on top of it, but by how much? And yes our part in it should be addressed but the United States does not have to pay for it all.

I don't think anyone (including Trump) is out there going "Let's fuck up the environment and get rich"

I'm wanting our scientists to come up with solutions on renewable, sustainable energy that doesn't automatically cost us more in taxes. I think there lies the hidden truth (Al Gore). Can't we do things cleaner, more environmentally friendly and also CHEAPER?
AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Monker » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:35 am

An ice-age takes millions of years to cycle in and out of. In fact, you should have learned in school that the Earth is at the ending cycle of an ice age now, with the retreating of the ice sheets...it is like half way through the end.

What is happening in the climate today is it is warming in a matter of DECADES what SHOULD take millions of years. THAT is a HUGE problem. Humanity is running a gigantic experiment on the planet by releasing more carbon/co2 into the environment that has ever been released in the entire history of the planet.

It isn't a matter of "let's fuck up the environment and get rich." It once was more like, "I don't care if we fuck up the climate, I'll be dead by the time affects are known." Nowadays you can't say that because the affects ARE being felt. Today it is, "I don't care about the affects of climate change...I can ignore it and live with it."

AR wrote:Anytime I read "climate" I just remember we have had 5 ice ages known in the planet's history. The planet has warmed and cooled on its own. There is cyclical climate change no matter what we do and no one should deny that. Humans certainly cause things on top of it, but by how much? And yes our part in it should be addressed but the United States does not have to pay for it all.

I don't think anyone (including Trump) is out there going "Let's fuck up the environment and get rich"

I'm wanting our scientists to come up with solutions on renewable, sustainable energy that doesn't automatically cost us more in taxes. I think there lies the hidden truth (Al Gore). Can't we do things cleaner, more environmentally friendly and also CHEAPER?
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:48 pm

Andrew
Administrator

Postby slucero » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:50 pm

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:04 pm

All pollies lie at some point/s. Those 2 lists are not really comparable, eh? 6000+ vs 10? LOL
Andrew
Administrator

Postby slucero » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:13 pm

Andrew wrote:

All pollies lie at some point/s. Those 2 lists are not really comparable, eh? 6000+ vs 10? LOL

Your own words.

"All pollies lie at some point/s"

Those 2 lists are not really comparable, eh? 6000+ vs 10?

Obama's lies are OK because he has less? Obamacare alone ("you can keep your doctor") impacted 17.9 percent of the US economy.

SOURCE:
The data are presented by type of service, sources of funding, and type of sponsor. U.S. health care spending grew 3.9 percent in 2017, reaching $3.5 trillion or $10,739 per person. As a share of the nation's Gross Domestic Product, health spending accounted for 17.9 percent.

National Health Expenditure Data - CMS.gov

https://www.cms.gov/Research-Statistics ... rical.html

SOURCE:
https://www.investopedia.com/insights/worlds-top-economies/

1. United States

Nominal GDP: $19.39 trillion

GDP (PPP): $19.39 trillion

That's effectively a 3.4 TRILLION dollar lie.

Seriously dude. Close this thread. You are FAR better at melodic rock than politics... or facts.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:35 pm

No need to be an asshole.

No lies are good.

But Drumpf's legacy will be that of a pathalogical liar. THAT is a fact! Unless you watch Fox. 6400+ lies.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby AR » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:30 am

Monker wrote:An ice-age takes millions of years to cycle in and out of. In fact, you should have learned in school that the Earth is at the ending cycle of an ice age now, with the retreating of the ice sheets...it is like half way through the end.

What is happening in the climate today is it is warming in a matter of DECADES what SHOULD take millions of years. THAT is a HUGE problem. Humanity is running a gigantic experiment on the planet by releasing more carbon/co2 into the environment that has ever been released in the entire history of the planet.

It isn't a matter of "let's fuck up the environment and get rich." It once was more like, "I don't care if we fuck up the climate, I'll be dead by the time affects are known." Nowadays you can't say that because the affects ARE being felt. Today it is, "I don't care about the affects of climate change...I can ignore it and live with it."

AR wrote:Anytime I read "climate" I just remember we have had 5 ice ages known in the planet's history. The planet has warmed and cooled on its own. There is cyclical climate change no matter what we do and no one should deny that. Humans certainly cause things on top of it, but by how much? And yes our part in it should be addressed but the United States does not have to pay for it all.

Wrong. Look back even a hundred years with the industrial revolution. We are far more cleaner now with everything than we were 100 years ago. So your "decades" comment is shit.

And also your degree in climatology is?

The country that should be held more accountable about any human causes on pollution is China. The United States does not need to destroy its economy over this. Yes we should protect the environment though. We just should not tax ourselves out of existence over it. See what is happening in Paris?
AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby AR » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:35 am

Monker calling you out on the climate change thing politely.

You say humans are doing more damage in a few decades than millions of years of natural change. I say that is up for debate. Not completely disputing it, just not saying it is something we should tax ourselves to death over. (In the U.S. anyway)

Please give me your sample size of CO2 emissions within a couple of decades and the exact damage that has been done compared to the natural change of climate.

I telework (home office) several days a week and don't have to drive my car and when I go to the office I carpool. I do my part. Can you say the same?
AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:14 am

Andrew wrote:But Drumpf's legacy will be that of a pathalogical liar. THAT is a fact! Unless you watch Fox. 6400+ lies.

Disagree. Trump was a well-known braggadocious NY hype man before being elected. Americans elected him knowing all this. None of this is surprising to anyone. We know he exaggerates and invents. He can't help himself. Drew, haven't you ever had a relative that was a little fucked in the head, but meant well, and you loved him/her anyway?
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara