My Top 10 Concerts of 2018

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

My Top 10 Concerts of 2018

Postby TageRyche » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:44 am

I actually went to enough concerts this year that I can do a Top 10 list!

So if you are perhaps interested in knowing what those 10 best shows are, you can check out this list via this Classic Rock Bottom link.
TageRyche
8 Track

Re: My Top 10 Concerts of 2018

Postby verslibre » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:48 am

TageRyche wrote:CONCERT FUN FACT #2: I've been a huge fan of Linda McDonald ever since the 1989 debut album from PHANTOM BLUE. So part of the reason I wanted to go to this show was so that I could hopefuly get the chance to meet her. After the show, they did a meet and greet where they all signed the band photo. But I also had the chance to get my copy of the PHANTOM BLUE album Built To Perform signed by McDonald. While she was having trouble speaking due to losing her voice, she was genuinely enthused to see the CD booklet for the album for her to sign. So that's another item crossed off my musical bucket list!

I cranked that one from start to end two weeks ago. It really holds up. Every song kicks ass. BTP is a criminally underrated slab of no-bullshit heavy metal.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Re: My Top 10 Concerts of 2018

Postby TageRyche » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:42 am

verslibre wrote:
I cranked that one from start to end two weeks ago. It really holds up. Every song kicks ass. BTP is a criminally underrated slab of no-bullshit heavy metal.

'
Yes indeed. It is a fantastic album.
TageRyche
8 Track

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara