Dates being booked now ! journeythroughtime

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Re: Dates being booked now ! journeythroughtime

Postby scarab » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:37 am

http://www.ringostarr.com/tour

If Rolie is doing the Japan leg, looks like JTT wont be busy til May.
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby tater1977 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:14 am

scarab wrote:http://www.ringostarr.com/tour

If Rolie is doing the Japan leg, looks like JTT wont be busy til May.

There's so many different schedules posted for Ringo's tour.
I couldn't make head/tails out of them all. Each site I checked
on, they were different.
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby Journey/Survivor » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:34 pm

AJ wrote:Journey/Survivor- Hopefully they do come to Cleveland. I posted that on Twitter once and Neal responded with a thumbs up, so hopefully that's a good sign! Where do you think they should play? I'm thinking the Rocksino or if it is in the summer Nautica. Since I live in Akron, I'd absolutely love it if they'd come to the Akron Civic Theater!

Any of those 3 would be fine by me.

If I recall correctly, you and I had a mutual friend? My good friend the late great Mike Heggedus. I miss that guy a lot! It's hard to believe he's been gone almost 4 full years now. :cry:
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Postby tater1977 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:31 pm

Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby JourneyHard » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:40 pm

I wonder if JTT will be a summer tour hitting all the usual venues.
JourneyHard
Cassette Tape

Postby AJ » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:33 pm

[quote="Journey/Survivor"][quote="AJ"]Journey/Survivor- Hopefully they do come to Cleveland. I posted that on Twitter once and Neal responded with a thumbs up, so hopefully that's a good sign! Where do you think they should play? I'm thinking the Rocksino or if it is in the summer Nautica. Since I live in Akron, I'd absolutely love it if they'd come to the Akron Civic Theater![/quote]

If I recall correctly, you and I had a mutual friend? My good friend the late great Mike Heggedus. I miss that guy a lot! It's hard to believe he's been gone almost 4 full years now. :cry:[/quote]

You have quite a memory. I think about Mike a lot...just last week when I was shoveling snow I thought of him. Gone way too young!! Such a talent and such a good guy! We graduated together. Remind me how you knew him if you don't mind.
AJ
Ol' 78

Postby FamilyMan » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:19 am

tater1977 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BtM7du1nbkw/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1b2qfuvcjbemi

Thanks for posting Tater. That's the very room where we shot our CBS Sunday Morning profile of the band in '08. It must be so strange for Deen to be revisiting that part of his life right before it imploded. Hope he can handle it. #PrayersForDeen. He's a good dude.
"I'd love to hear his voice again." - Neal Schon 2008
FamilyMan
Cassette Tape

Postby scarab » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:02 am

Great to Deen so happy.
The one question, how can a guy with such a gravelly speaking voice sing so beautifully?
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby Journey/Survivor » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:19 pm

AJ wrote:
Journey/Survivor wrote:
AJ wrote:Journey/Survivor- Hopefully they do come to Cleveland. I posted that on Twitter once and Neal responded with a thumbs up, so hopefully that's a good sign! Where do you think they should play? I'm thinking the Rocksino or if it is in the summer Nautica. Since I live in Akron, I'd absolutely love it if they'd come to the Akron Civic Theater!

If I recall correctly, you and I had a mutual friend? My good friend the late great Mike Heggedus. I miss that guy a lot! It's hard to believe he's been gone almost 4 full years now. :cry:

You have quite a memory. I think about Mike a lot...just last week when I was shoveling snow I thought of him. Gone way too young!! Such a talent and such a good guy! We graduated together. Remind me how you knew him if you don't mind.

I sent you a PM.
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Postby JourneyHard » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:28 am

scarab wrote:Great to Deen so happy.
The one question, how can a guy with such a gravelly speaking voice sing so beautifully?

I am NOT comparing Deen to Steve Perry, but Perry doesn't have a high voice when he talks. I always thought it was funny that Neal had a higher voice when he talked than Steve Perry when he talked in his regular speaking voice.

Sidebar, let's say JTT and Steve Perry both tour this summer and they end up in your city in different venues on the same night. Which show do you attend?
JourneyHard
Cassette Tape

Postby scarab » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:02 am

JourneyHard wrote:
scarab wrote:Great to Deen so happy.

I am NOT comparing Deen to Steve Perry, but Perry doesn't have a high voice when he talks. I always thought it was funny that Neal had a higher voice when he talked than Steve Perry when he talked in his regular speaking voice.

Sidebar, let's say JTT and Steve Perry both tour this summer and they end up in your city in different venues on the same night. Which show do you attend?

Probably the most magical night in my life was front row in Minneapolis seeing Steve Perry (and to a lesser degree Sass Jordan)
Still was in disbelief in all the flowers he got from fans.

Perry is one of the singers I would travel thousands of miles and spend a thousand to hear him perform again. But since that aint gonna happen
Kansas Point of Know Return and JTT are bands I would travel big time to see.
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby Journey/Survivor » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:22 pm

JourneyHard wrote:[Sidebar, let's say JTT and Steve Perry both tour this summer and they end up in your city in different venues on the same night. Which show do you attend?

Steve Perry is my second favorite singer of all time. But with that said, it's not even close, I'd see Journey Through Time!

I'd much rather see the greatest guitarist of all time, the greatest Hammond B3 player of all time who also happens to be a great singer, and one of the greatest drummers who can sign Perry's stuff a million times better than Perry can at this time. Than to see a singer who is a shell of his former self vocally at this time.
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Postby tater1977 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:41 am

Journey Through Time | Preview Three

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OByCqvO ... Cjcc0U9Vx8
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby JourneyHard » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:51 pm

tater1977 wrote:Journey Through Time | Preview Three

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OByCqvO ... Cjcc0U9Vx8

That looks so cool. JTT must come to Detroit at some point this year!
JourneyHard
Cassette Tape

Postby tater1977 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:20 am

#JourneyThroughTime #NSJTT
Journey Through Time Exclusive | "Lovin' You Is Easy"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... jc1h0XPwno
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby tater1977 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:00 pm

tater1977
Compact Disc

Previous

Return to Journey