Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:39 pm

verslibre wrote:That's not what I implied. I thought I was pretty clear about the bullshit chain. It's not going to break anytime soon. (I know you agree.)


The "bullshit chain" was in reference to a retracted Daily Caller story about an Ocasio-Cortez nude selfie. I still don't know what that proves or how that fits in a larger context of societal sexual values.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14075
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:53 pm

Andrew wrote:My biggest problem is I don't have time to debate or post that often. I've got a site and a label to run. I could get stuck in here all day and no one's mind would be changed one iota.


That's not my point. Time and again, you have asked posters to explain why they support Trump. And they responded - in many cases quite eloquently.

Andrew wrote:You're here to stir shit up...the others to post pro-drumpf propaganda.


I disagree with this characterization. Do I post on the Journey or Toto forums to "stir things up"? I discuss the bands, just like I discuss politics in this thread.

Andrew wrote:- Troops home - only when it doesn't leave a power vacuum that could lead to worse.


Which has been said EVERY SINGLE TIME we withdraw troops from ANYWHERE.

Andrew wrote:- Russia - how many indicted so far? And All of them with Russian ties. LOL


Yea, indicted on process crimes not even related to Mueller's original mandate. A special counsel could indict a ham sandwich if they wanted to.

Andrew wrote:- Wikileaks - run by an Aussie, I used to support. But their bias became very clear in recent years.


Why didn't you bemoan such "bias" when the info released was damaging to Bush? Also, what bias is evident when Wiki posted things like the Sony emails? Or Vault 7? Or Sarah Palin's emails? Or personal details about ICE employees? Transparency has no bias.

Andrew wrote:- Clinton's BJ - no, it's very much still an issue as the current presidump isn't being held to the same account. That's hypocritical.


Who is engaging in the hypocrisy? The leaders of the Clinton impeachment (ex. Barr, Gingrich, Hastert) aren't even in office anymore! Parties change. You're comparing 1998 to 2019. If a party can change their views on imperialist wars and NAFTA, what makes you think views on adultery remain fixed in time?
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14075
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:01 pm

verslibre wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:It was already brought up. And it IS a concrete example of why one side will work furiously, tirelessly to dismantle the other's administration and then play cover-up with their own many years later. The four numbers that identify a year don't make something irrelevant. Why are we still talking about shit that happened decades ago? Turn on the news.


No idea what you're trying to say. I don't think you do either. Sounds like you are trying to say that the GOP is engaging in hypocrisy because they won't impeach Trump over his numerous affairs. Do you even realize that many of the politicians that led the Clinton impeachment (Bob Barr, Gingrich, Hastert etc) are no longer in office? Times have changed. Nobody cares.


Because, obviously, it doesn't help your stance. Right? Right. :lol:


I know this is hard for you to grasp, but I really don't know what you're trying to say. I know you think you're good at this. But you're not.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14075
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Andrew » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:46 pm

Troops - I don’t have an issue with that beyond the fact he made the decision without or contrary to advice and it benefits the Russians.

Indictments - I’m sure there’s many more to come. And I have never seen a first world leader surround himself with so many crooks and conmen. Which Drumpf will eventually be classed as.

WikiLeaks - I think all leaks have been alarming. But it’s since been weaponised.

Hypocracy - Obama dressed in a tan suit and got more shit from Fox than Drumpf has received for grabbing pussy and being spanked while his wife was home with a newborn!
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9977
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:16 am

Andrew wrote:Troops - I don’t have an issue with that beyond the fact he made the decision without or contrary to advice...


So the timetable for removing innocent lives from the Syrian or Afghanistan meat grinder should be set by the Pentagon? Good luck with that. Generals serve at the pleasure of the president. When Truman went contrary to MacArthur and fired his ass, was he working for the Russkies too? How many times did JFK clash with his joint chiefs who wanted to use nukes?

Andrew wrote:... and it benefits the Russians.


This is just a meaningless talking point. Russia was invited into Syria by the government. What legal basis does the US have for being in Syria? Where is the congressional authorization? Why do you care more about Russian scoring hypothetical geopolitical points over people getting their limbs blown off needlessly?

Andrew wrote:Indictments - I’m sure there’s many more to come. And I have never seen a first world leader surround himself with so many crooks and conmen. Which Drumpf will eventually be classed as.


So why are they being indicted on BS process crimes like perjury? Where's the beef?

Andrew wrote:Wikileaks - I think all leaks have been alarming. But it’s since been weaponised.


"Weaponized" - what does that even mean? Does Assange control which leaks get picked up by the media and which do not? This is just another empty talking point. And if "all leaks" are alarming, how did you feel about the Pentagon Papers, which helped end Vietnam? Sounds like you'd be on the side of Nixon with that one. Very lefty of you.

Andrew wrote:Hypocracy - Obama dressed in a tan suit and got more shit from Fox than Drumpf has received for grabbing pussy and being spanked while his wife was home with a newborn!


After the "grabbing pussy" video dropped, Trump's campaign was assumed dead by all. The idea that it received less media scrutiny than Obama's suit is just nonsense. Also, the tan suit happened in 2014. Since that time, Roger Ailes died. Bill O'Reilly was fired. Cable networks, like political parties, evolve too.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14075
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby verslibre » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:25 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:I know you think you're good at this. But you're not.


:!: Isn't that what everyone's been telling Klump?! :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6342
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby JBlake » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:09 am

Andrew wrote:
verslibre wrote:
Memorex wrote:Well, good on you for offering the olive branch. My response is this: I do not see Trump as a racist person. I do not see him as this horrible human being. If he was my neighbor and I was friends with him and his wife, I would be horrified at some of the things he has done. But he is a billionaire. I already assume most billionaires or politicians that have been in the game a long time are a different breed of cat. Of course Trump cheated on his wife, as do most famous billionaires. But I don't care. And guess what, neither do you. Especially if you are ok with many of the past leaders, in many countries. There are many stories out there about Obama and his extra curricular activities, but the media protects him. Bill Clinton is by all accounts a serial rapist. But the media protected him. You are listening to the media instead of finding the source. You are a birther, but with Trump racism. Bill and Hillary are true racists. I mean, deep racists. But again, the media protects them. I just don't see where the "Trump is a racist" narrative comes from. I truly don't.


All you're saying, essentially, is "rich people [can] get away it, and it's okay, because they're rich people."


I think that summation sums up the entire entitled Drumpf clan.


Entitled? Who and which party is the "entitlement" party? It's the party that wants everything for free.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Monker » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:13 am

This truly sums up the new left. I mean - in a fucking nutshell. Hear what you are saying. After you insulted everyone with childish name calling and pranks, you pushed out people who are decent and hard working to a place where they can discuss what are often very common-sense thoughts (not all, but many). They were willing to engage you on real discussion, even though they disagreed with you. They did not sink to your low (most, not all). You closed the thread. You changed words. You pushed people away. And then, when nearly everyone you disagree with is gone and you have an empty, soulless thread, you claim peace and insinuate that it must be the crazy people that left that has created this peace. This is not peace. This is silence. This is your bubble. This is what's wrong with politics today. But there were more of them than there are of you. It's called the silent majority. Shut them up when you are near, but they are not quiet.


You ignore the fact that this is ANDREW's forum. He repeatedly requested people stop posting alt-right propaganda, and memes, etc. he was ignored.

So, yeah, why not mess with links that he has repeatedly requested not be posted here in the first place? It's hillarious, IMO.

There is "disagreement" and their is blatant disrespecting the owner of the forum, the webspace, and the time and effort it takes to maintain it. That is what I see that was happening here in the past.

Have you even been to mrexiles? At least half the posts are nothing but commentary on THIS FORUm. In addition, a good portion of those are nothing more than insults directed at Andrew, and me. IMO, they should have to agree to post a public applogy on this forum to both me and Andrew before they are allowed back on this site. All they did was start a forum where it was "safe" to insult us.

The success of a forum is not measured by the number of posts, but by the quality of the content when there are posts, and the quality of the conversation that results. I would take one or two posts a month compared to the vile "we hate MR, and especially Andrew and Monker" and "we are devoted Trump zombies" that goes on in mrexiles any day.

Also, fuck you very much for saying any of those folks are racist. Find me a racist comment. Find me a racist person in there. I never saw any of that and I read most of the thread. Just because you call someone racist does not mean they are racist. It is your childish inability to listen and process what people who do not agree with you have to say. Trump isn't racist. The governor of Virginia isn't racist. And we aren't racist.


You obviously have not read the forum as closely as you claim. Yes, some, not all, of those people have posted racist comments....and I called them out on it one or two times. You are absolutely wrong in your above statements. In fact, I think you are blindly defending people.

In the end, you pushed people away, even if you hate those people I don't think it was right.


Why is it OK for them to ignore the direction of the owner of the forum? Why is it OK to blatantly do what they are told not to do? Why is it OK to go to another forum and insult the owner of this forum. Why should ANYBODY meet such a rebellious attitude with the passive response that you seem to want to demand?

at least you need to recognize what you did wrong.


It wasn't "wrong". IMO, Andrew should have taken decisive action sooner, giving people a vacation when they ignored his direction, closong the forum for a while when NOBODY was listening to him, and banning the mrexiles was justified because of their insults lobbed at him from that forum.

You see only one side of this story and it seems to me that you have not even considered the other.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10195
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Monker » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:50 am

verslibre wrote:
I said two-way street, right? Right.


So you are saying both parties are stuck in the 90's when it comes to sexual issues? I don't agree with this at all.

verslibre wrote:
Trump was elected because the same people who classify themselves as the "Christian Right" DID/DO. NOT. CARE.

Are you seriously going to pretend to be that dense? :!:


Partially. But Trump also broadened the GOP tent to include people who otherwise would have voted Democrat. As I said a few posts up, the party has changed. Do you think the blue collar union workers Trump courted give a shit about BJs?


You are ignoring the point. it is a simple fact that groups like the Moral Majority turned the Republican party into a "values" party, constantly claiming that they had the values that Democrats didn't. The Republican party can no longer claim that high ground. Period. They are hypocrites when they do...because they did NOT critique Trump. When you have pastors and other religious leaders saying, "we are voting for President, not for Pope." or whatever, they are saying it because they are hypocrites who can not claim Trump as a moral candidate.

Yes, you are correct in that it changed the make up of the party. Essentially, Trump's election alientated a large portion of the party who do not want to be associated with such low moral standards. Since the election the number of registered Republicans has SHRUNK, not grown - as many seem to claim. In fact, Democrats now hold a huge % advantage over Republicans.

According to Gallup, in 1/2017, Republican registration led Democrats 28% to 26%. Today, Democrats lead Repulicns 34$ to 25%. That is a signifcant change and advantage for Democrats.

For Independents, in 1/2017, they leaned Republican 44% to 43%. Today, they lean Democrat 52 to 36%. Again, a huge advantage for Democrats.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/15370/part ... ation.aspx

So, you can claim all of the "blue collar" working class Republicans you want, the Democrat advantage has GROWN since Trump was elected. And, it is very foolish to think the morality question is not baked into those numbers.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10195
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Andrew » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:03 am

Monker wrote:It wasn't "wrong". IMO, Andrew should have taken decisive action sooner, giving people a vacation when they ignored his direction.


In hindsight yes...
As evidence presents itself after the fact, it seems 95% of the hate comes from one user who was poisoning this board and I should have removed them long ago. Their true anger driven hard-RWNJ racist, radical colours are now shining brightly elsewhere. 4% from one other and the rest 1% combined.

As I expressed earlier, anyone that would like to come back can freely email me anytime. That offer does not extend to the NJ mentioned above.

And for the record - the phrase swapping was done in jest, solely aimed at the same NJ, who was only capable of posting lies, bullshit and conspiracies from two well known RWNJ outlets.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9977
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Andrew » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:37 am

JBlake wrote:Entitled? Who and which party is the "entitlement" party? It's the party that wants everything for free.


See, this I don't understand at all. Who is asking for something for free?
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9977
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:26 pm

Monker wrote:You ignore the fact that this is ANDREW's forum. He repeatedly requested people stop posting alt-right propaganda, and memes, etc. he was ignored.


So who decides what sites and memes are considered "alt-right propaganda"?
And why should these sites (whatever they are) be banned, while your lies are continually permitted?
Ex. Hillary had permission had to use a private server
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14075
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:40 pm

Monker wrote:You are ignoring the point. it is a simple fact that groups like the Moral Majority turned the Republican party into a "values" party, constantly claiming that they had the values that Democrats didn't. The Republican party can no longer claim that high ground. Period. They are hypocrites when they do...because they did NOT critique Trump. When you have pastors and other religious leaders saying, "we are voting for President, not for Pope." or whatever, they are saying it because they are hypocrites who can not claim Trump as a moral candidate.


As if the moral majority hasn't rallied behind flawed figures before? Do you think drunken fratboy, George Bush, was morally virtuous? So long as the GOP continues to pay lip service to the pro-life movement, nothing really changes.

Monker wrote:Yes, you are correct in that it changed the make up of the party. Essentially, Trump's election alientated a large portion of the party who do not want to be associated with such low moral standards. Since the election the number of registered Republicans has SHRUNK, not grown - as many seem to claim. In fact, Democrats now hold a huge % advantage over Republicans.

According to Gallup, in 1/2017, Republican registration led Democrats 28% to 26%. Today, Democrats lead Repulicns 34$ to 25%. That is a signifcant change and advantage for Democrats.

For Independents, in 1/2017, they leaned Republican 44% to 43%. Today, they lean Democrat 52 to 36%. Again, a huge advantage for Democrats.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/15370/part ... ation.aspx


LOL. I recall you quoting poll numbers in the lead up to the last presidential election. How did that work out for you?

Monker wrote:So, you can claim all of the "blue collar" working class Republicans you want, the Democrat advantage has GROWN since Trump was elected. And, it is very foolish to think the morality question is not baked into those numbers.


Yea, sure. And when this Democratic advantage doesn't translate into actual votes you'll be on here crying about the Russians again. Nothing you say matters or has any basis in reality.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14075
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Andrew » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:33 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
So who decides what sites and memes are considered "alt-right propaganda"?
And why should these sites (whatever they are) be banned, while your lies are continually permitted?
Ex. Hillary had permission had to use a private server


a) The ones that were obvious bullshit. Which was most of them.
b) nothing was banned. I just changed the name of 2 sites - for laughs. Childish yes, but very obvious and easy to overcome should any reader actually want to read that tripe.
b) Several of Drumpfs staff are using private servers. Another grand case of hypocrisy.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9977
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:59 am

Andrew wrote:a) The ones that were obvious bullshit. Which was most of them.


But you allowed this thread to host baseless pedophile conspiracy theories. You referenced shadowy SIGINT intel sources but never provided any names. Over on Twitter, you re-tweet Claude Taylor - a known Resistance grifter and charlatan. Most recently, you posted a debunked article saying that Manafort met Assange. So I ask again, who determines what is "propaganda"? Where do you draw the line?

Andrew wrote:b) nothing was banned. I just changed the name of 2 sites - for laughs. Childish yes, but very obvious and easy to overcome should any reader actually want to read that tripe.


If certain websites are not allowed and posters who post links risk expulsion, that is the same as being banned. Call it whatever you want.
I'm not interested in semantic word games.

Andrew wrote:b) Several of Drumpfs staff are using private servers. Another grand case of hypocrisy.


Even if that was true (and its NOT. Certain Trump staff used private accounts the same as Colin Powell. They did not have a separate server installed and then deleted emails), who on here was lying about that? That's the point. Certain members are clearly allowed to lie and post propaganda as long as it is the right type of partisan propaganda. If it serves the interest of bashing Trump, anything goes around here.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14075
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:12 am

NBC news reports that Senate Intel Committee (comprised of both Dems and Repubs) have found no collusion between Trump and the Russians. So unless Mueller has a bombshell in his back pocket (looking increasingly unlikely), one must ask why, exactly, does the Mueller probe exist? In America, we investigate crimes, not people.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... gn-n970536
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14075
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby JBlake » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:10 am

Andrew wrote:
JBlake wrote:Entitled? Who and which party is the "entitlement" party? It's the party that wants everything for free.


See, this I don't understand at all. Who is asking for something for free?


Entitlement is of having a right to something, including not earning or working for it. Example: Free (entitled) healthcare, Free (entitled) money (government assistance), Free (entitled) housing, free (entitled) phones. Free (entitled) to enter a country where the burden is placed on it's taxpayers to foot the bill for the living expenses.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby JBlake » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:12 am

Andrew wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
So who decides what sites and memes are considered "alt-right propaganda"?
And why should these sites (whatever they are) be banned, while your lies are continually permitted?
Ex. Hillary had permission had to use a private server


a) The ones that were obvious bullshit. Which was most of them.
b) nothing was banned. I just changed the name of 2 sites - for laughs. Childish yes, but very obvious and easy to overcome should any reader actually want to read that tripe.
b) Several of Drumpfs staff are using private servers. Another grand case of hypocrisy.


And you never changed the Obama name site in a negative fashion. That wouldn't have been funny to you though would it?
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Andrew » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:39 am

JBlake wrote:
Andrew wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
So who decides what sites and memes are considered "alt-right propaganda"?
And why should these sites (whatever they are) be banned, while your lies are continually permitted?
Ex. Hillary had permission had to use a private server


a) The ones that were obvious bullshit. Which was most of them.
b) nothing was banned. I just changed the name of 2 sites - for laughs. Childish yes, but very obvious and easy to overcome should any reader actually want to read that tripe.
b) Several of Drumpfs staff are using private servers. Another grand case of hypocrisy.


And you never changed the Obama name site in a negative fashion. That wouldn't have been funny to you though would it?


Those were gentler times.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9977
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Andrew » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:42 am

JBlake wrote:
Andrew wrote:
JBlake wrote:Entitled? Who and which party is the "entitlement" party? It's the party that wants everything for free.


See, this I don't understand at all. Who is asking for something for free?


Entitlement is of having a right to something, including not earning or working for it. Example: Free (entitled) healthcare, Free (entitled) money (government assistance), Free (entitled) housing, free (entitled) phones. Free (entitled) to enter a country where the burden is placed on it's taxpayers to foot the bill for the living expenses.


There are many that abuse the generosity of such schemes. But shouldn’t the right to healthcare be a mandate of any government for its citizens?

Why are so many basic things done everywhere in the world except the USA?
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9977
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Monker » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:13 am

JBlake wrote:
Andrew wrote:
JBlake wrote:Entitled? Who and which party is the "entitlement" party? It's the party that wants everything for free.


See, this I don't understand at all. Who is asking for something for free?


Entitlement is of having a right to something, including not earning or working for it. Example: Free (entitled) healthcare, Free (entitled) money (government assistance), Free (entitled) housing, free (entitled) phones. Free (entitled) to enter a country where the burden is placed on it's taxpayers to foot the bill for the living expenses.


I would much rather pay a bit more in taxes than live in a backwards nation where seniors and the poor are dying homeless and hungry in the streets
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10195
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Monker » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:22 am

Andrew wrote:Why are so many basic things done everywhere in the world except the USA?


Because politics and culture trains people to believe in certain things. And, I doubt most Americans have even been outside of their own little bubble to see a country that doesn't take care of their elderly and the poor. I doubt most Americans even have a clue as to the conditions these refugees are fleeing. But, politics and culture on both sides of these issues demand people feel and think a certain way...and that is what dominates, not experience or real knowledge.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10195
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Andrew » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:57 am

Monker wrote:
Andrew wrote:Why are so many basic things done everywhere in the world except the USA?


Because politics and culture trains people to believe in certain things. And, I doubt most Americans have even been outside of their own little bubble to see a country that doesn't take care of their elderly and the poor. I doubt most Americans even have a clue as to the conditions these refugees are fleeing. But, politics and culture on both sides of these issues demand people feel and think a certain way...and that is what dominates, not experience or real knowledge.


I've always seen the USA as a very insular country....but you'd think in this day and age things would improve.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9977
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:28 pm

Monker wrote:
Andrew wrote:Why are so many basic things done everywhere in the world except the USA?


Because politics and culture trains people to believe in certain things. And, I doubt most Americans have even been outside of their own little bubble to see a country that doesn't take care of their elderly and the poor. I doubt most Americans even have a clue as to the conditions these refugees are fleeing. But, politics and culture on both sides of these issues demand people feel and think a certain way...and that is what dominates, not experience or real knowledge.


Hard for most Americans to believe that higher taxation is the cure-all, when wages are stagnant and they hit a million potholes on their drive to work. Time and again, government has proven to be completely ineffectual in addressing basic needs.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14075
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:29 pm

Andrew wrote:Those were gentler times.


I recall having late night chats with Deano over AIM discussing what vulgar insults we would post next. They were NOT gentler. Let's cut the crap - Trump derangement syndrome has made otherwise sane people lose the plot. This board reflects that. The conservative posters did not change. You did.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14075
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Andrew » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:23 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:Those were gentler times.


I recall having late night chats with Deano over AIM discussing what vulgar insults we would post next. They were NOT gentler. Let's cut the crap - Trump derangement syndrome has made otherwise sane people lose the plot. This board reflects that. The conservative posters did not change. You did.


Cut the crap? Sure...why don’t we. I have lost countless hours of sleep over the years due to the various hijinx carried out in the name of shit stirring and testosterone fueled posturing on these forums. And you know what...I’m over it. And I’m over the condescending arrogance of your posts. I’m done with you and I’m done with this whole stupid fucking board.

Fuck me, it is the very definition of stupidity to waste another minute here.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9977
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby S2M » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:31 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:Those were gentler times.


I recall having late night chats with Deano over AIM discussing what vulgar insults we would post next. They were NOT gentler. Let's cut the crap - Trump derangement syndrome has made otherwise sane people lose the plot. This board reflects that. The conservative posters did not change. You did.



Backtalk, and The Water Cooler weren't even THIS bad....even the Annex had its redeemable qualities. What's been going on HERE since 2016 has been nothing short of a tragedy.
Tom Brady IS the G.O.A.T.
User avatar
S2M
MP3
 
Posts: 11981
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:43 am
Location: In a bevy of whimsy

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby verslibre » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:21 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:Those were gentler times.


I recall having late night chats with Deano over AIM discussing what vulgar insults we would post next. They were NOT gentler. Let's cut the crap - Trump derangement syndrome has made otherwise sane people lose the plot. This board reflects that. The conservative posters did not change. You did.


Actually, it's emboldened assholes into becoming mega-assholes. I didn't hear from a friend for eight months because he flipped his wig over a completely harmless "aside" (the word you like to use). And that was after he spent eight whole years ripping the '08-'16 administration every which way but loose (yes, racist remarks were part of the overall package). Eventually, he caved and emailed me. I just didn't care because I was sick of all his bs.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6342
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby verslibre » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:24 am

Andrew wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:Those were gentler times.


I recall having late night chats with Deano over AIM discussing what vulgar insults we would post next. They were NOT gentler. Let's cut the crap - Trump derangement syndrome has made otherwise sane people lose the plot. This board reflects that. The conservative posters did not change. You did.


Cut the crap? Sure...why don’t we. I have lost countless hours of sleep over the years due to the various hijinx carried out in the name of shit stirring and testosterone fueled posturing on these forums. And you know what...I’m over it. And I’m over the condescending arrogance of your posts. I’m done with you and I’m done with this whole stupid fucking board.

Fuck me, it is the very definition of stupidity to waste another minute here.


Some of the sites I use don't even have a political forum or allow political talk. Pretty easy to see why...
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6342
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby JBlake » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:37 am

Andrew wrote:
There are many that abuse the generosity of such schemes. But shouldn’t the right to healthcare be a mandate of any government for its citizens?

Why are so many basic things done everywhere in the world except the USA?


Because the USA has the greatest population of subculture who believe they are entitled to free healthcare without even paying into it. You can't compare the USA to other countries due to this reason.

Example: sometime back, maybe 5 to 8 years ago, there was this study conducted in the US, showing that from the time a woman becomes pregnant to the time that baby turns 18 years old, on average the total cost for that one kid is in the neighborhood of $250K. So how is it that immigrants in the US who either are day laborers or don't even work at all have 4 to 7 kids on average? How are they supporting these kids? Where's all the money coming from?

And that's just ONE example of where the hard working American tax money is going.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:04 am

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron