The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby verslibre » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:45 am

250K? Where — 90210 zip code of Beverly Hills?

It's much closer to 100K. And not all kids wear designer shoes, designer jeans, or get $20 for lunch everyday. :roll:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:56 am

verslibre wrote:250K? Where — 90210 zip code of Beverly Hills?

It's much closer to 100K. And not all kids wear designer shoes, designer jeans, or get $20 for lunch everyday. :roll:
'

What he is doing is posting a number that has no relation to how much a child receives on government assistance. For the "average income" American, it costs $238,000 total for the first child. That number goes up and down depending on income and where you live, and how many children came before. You can Google it, there are many sites that confirm this

But, to equate that number to how much taxpayers pay per child is a fallacy.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:34 am

S2M wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:Those were gentler times.

I recall having late night chats with Deano over AIM discussing what vulgar insults we would post next. They were NOT gentler. Let's cut the crap - Trump derangement syndrome has made otherwise sane people lose the plot. This board reflects that. The conservative posters did not change. You did.

Backtalk, and The Water Cooler weren't even THIS bad....even the Annex had its redeemable qualities. What's been going on HERE since 2016 has been nothing short of a tragedy.

BT had its own issues. It really was heavily censored. But, I always told all the Perryheads who were critical of the band that if you didn't like it, leave...the band could run the forum however they wanted. Eventually somebody there was critical of Styx. At that time, after Cyclorama, BBT, CYO, and several live CD's with new songs, I replied and made the argument that Styx was more active than Journey and was arguably having more success, and they were definitely doing more for their fans.
I received an Email from one of the admins saying that I was known as a long time supporter but I was becoming increasingly more critical of the band and needed to be more careful of what I was saying. I never posted there again...not out of spite, or whatever...but because they were right.

Hell, in one of the Facebook scifi forums I post to, somebody was posting about how tragic it was that some alien died in a show they watched. I replied and said, "Blue lives matter! :)" Within MINUTES, I received a FB msg saying my post was deleted because no political discussion was allowed, and if I kept it up that I would be kicked off the group. So, I check my political humor there...no big deal.

My point here is, that none of this should even be an issue or put up for a debate. Andrew runs the forum. If he says something shouldn't be posted here, then that is how it is. Putting it up for debate is disrespectful. If you don't like it and can't deal with it, leave. It's really that simple.

I remember the first forum I posted to, way back in the early 90's. Some guy was going off in what was an obvious insulting and disrespectful way....which was totally NOT TOLERATED. An admin told him to stop. The guy replied back and said it was censorship and threatened to leave and never post again. The admin replied back and said that was fine and that he deleted his account. Then he said that if anybody else wanted to leave, they were free to do so. He really didn't care one way or the other because there were tens of thousands of people out there. Every day people sign up, people sign-off...so it really made absolutely no difference to him Nowadays. there are literally hundreds of millions of people out there, so why care if a dozen people peel off to create a new forum to whine and bitch about things. It's their life to waste.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:52 pm

S2M wrote:Backtalk, and The Water Cooler weren't even THIS bad....even the Annex had its redeemable qualities.

Umm, BackTalk and The Water Cooler were strongly moderated by CJ. That's why most of us came here in the first place - because opinions were expressed without the heavy hand of censorship. As usual, you have no idea what you're even talking about.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:09 am

Andrew wrote:Cut the crap? Sure...why don’t we. I have lost countless hours of sleep over the years due to the various hijinx carried out in the name of shit stirring and testosterone fueled posturing on these forums.

You're changing the topic. You said "those were gentler times." And that's simply not true. There was vulgarity and sexism aplenty - especially aimed at conservative posters on here like Barb and Dave etc. I know because I saw it - and even wrote my fair share of it.

Andrew wrote: And you know what...I’m over it. And I’m over the condescending arrogance of your posts. I’m done with you and I’m done with this whole stupid fucking board.

Again, totally new topic. You are not addressing the content of what was said - and I am not willing to engage in personal attacks with you. Sorry.

Andrew wrote:Fuck me, it is the very definition of stupidity to waste another minute here.

Passionate debate is the lifeblood of politics and democracies. This thread is (or was) a microcosm of everything that makes America great. You fight ideas with ideas - not bully-boy censorship tactics pulled from the playbook of authoritarian China.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:38 am

Monker wrote:BT had its own issues. It really was heavily censored. But, I always told all the Perryheads who were critical of the band that if you didn't like it, leave...the band could run the forum however they wanted. Eventually somebody there was critical of Styx. At that time, after Cyclorama, BBT, CYO, and several live CD's with new songs, I replied and made the argument that Styx was more active than Journey and was arguably having more success, and they were definitely doing more for their fans.
I received an Email from one of the admins saying that I was known as a long time supporter but I was becoming increasingly more critical of the band and needed to be more careful of what I was saying. I never posted there again...not out of spite, or whatever...but because they were right.

Hell, in one of the Facebook scifi forums I post to, somebody was posting about how tragic it was that some alien died in a show they watched. I replied and said, "Blue lives matter! :)" Within MINUTES, I received a FB msg saying my post was deleted because no political discussion was allowed, and if I kept it up that I would be kicked off the group. So, I check my political humor there...no big deal.

My point here is, that none of this should even be an issue or put up for a debate. Andrew runs the forum. If he says something shouldn't be posted here, then that is how it is. Putting it up for debate is disrespectful. If you don't like it and can't deal with it, leave. It's really that simple.

I remember the first forum I posted to, way back in the early 90's. Some guy was going off in what was an obvious insulting and disrespectful way....which was totally NOT TOLERATED. An admin told him to stop. The guy replied back and said it was censorship and threatened to leave and never post again. The admin replied back and said that was fine and that he deleted his account. Then he said that if anybody else wanted to leave, they were free to do so. He really didn't care one way or the other because there were tens of thousands of people out there. Every day people sign up, people sign-off...so it really made absolutely no difference to him Nowadays. there are literally hundreds of millions of people out there, so why care if a dozen people peel off to create a new forum to whine and bitch about things. It's their life to waste.

Were those admins in your above examples also insulting posters and posting pedophile conspiracy theories?
You can't effectively moderate while engaging in "do as I say, not as I do."
It's like a boxing referee throwing a punch in the ring.
Either BS propaganda is OK or not. Can't be both.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby S2M » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:10 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
S2M wrote:Backtalk, and The Water Cooler weren't even THIS bad....even the Annex had its redeemable qualities.

Umm, BackTalk and The Water Cooler were strongly moderated by CJ. That's why most of us came here in the first place - because opinions were expressed without the heavy hand of censorship. As usual, you have no idea what you're even talking about.

As usual, you need your fucking hand held with every fucking post. You don't have to tell me about Cj...I've had more contact with her than half the people here. She was constantly ripping me a new one...her and her posse. The fucking 'Rose-coloreds'

and that pitiful slime masquerading as a human...Maui Tom, and NvyBlue_sls...or whatever the fuck her name was.

Were you born a miscarriage, or did you study at Trump University?
Tom Brady IS the G.O.A.T.
S2M
MP3

Postby RPM » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:45 am

S2M wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:

As usual, you need your fucking hand held with every fucking post. You don't have to tell me about Cj...I've had more contact with her than half the people here. She was constantly ripping me a new one...her and her posse. The fucking 'Rose-coloreds'

and that pitiful slime masquerading as a human...Maui Tom, and NvyBlue_sls...or whatever the fuck her name was.

Were you born a miscarriage, or did you study at Trump University?

So you agree with what he said and then rip him for it. Typical.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby S2M » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:22 am

My point was that CJ didn't put up with ANY shit. She levied the gavel. Andrew(sorry Drew) lets shit slide...the troublemakers should have been banned MONTHS ago...when I said Backtalk wasn't THIS bad, I meant that. Perhaps I didn't dumb it down for you...
S2M
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:25 am

S2M wrote:As usual, you need your fucking hand held with every fucking post. You don't have to tell me about Cj...I've had more contact with her than half the people here. She was constantly ripping me a new one...her and her posse. The fucking 'Rose-coloreds'

So you had contact with CJ and can reference BackTalk nobodies. What does that have to do with anything? BackTalk was heavily censored. MR was never censored. Stupid comparison between the two.

S2M wrote:Were you born a miscarriage,

It's funny how your defective seed and low T issues manage to find a way into every single post.
Subconsciously or not, you keep advertising to the world that you are one severely limp-dicked loser.
Did you remember to squeeze a little more androgel out of the tube onto your tiny tatertot balls today?

S2M wrote: or did you study at Trump University?

Based on your posts, you would need a Kaplan prep course just to pass the "round peg in a round hole" Trump U admissions test. Go take a shit, poser.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:28 am

S2M wrote:My point was that CJ didn't put up with ANY shit. She levied the gavel. Andrew(sorry Drew) lets shit slide...the troublemakers should have been banned MONTHS ago...when I said Backtalk wasn't THIS bad, I meant that. Perhaps I didn't dumb it down for you...

In other words, you favor censorship for people whose opinions don't align with yours. Pretty much says it all. Posters look Boomchild and FactFinder were very respectful. They didn't cause any trouble. That's bullshit.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby S2M » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:46 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
S2M wrote:My point was that CJ didn't put up with ANY shit. She levied the gavel. Andrew(sorry Drew) lets shit slide...the troublemakers should have been banned MONTHS ago...when I said Backtalk wasn't THIS bad, I meant that. Perhaps I didn't dumb it down for you...

In other words, you favor censorship for people whose opinions don't align with yours. Pretty much says it all. Posters look Boomchild and FactFinder were very respectful. They didn't cause any trouble. That's bullshit.

I notice you didn't mention yourself, TNC. I can't remember if it was YOU who posted the picture of Monker's family...but if it was, you should have been banned at THAT point. Regardless of your lame excuse about it being on a private medium. The fact is you were LOOKING for something to embarrass him. You didn't happen upon it...

I agree with you, BC and FF were on the more respectable end...I really wasn't aware of who got the ax. I would assume KFC did - haven't seen him. I was making a generalization about troublemakers, IN GENERAL.

You and I have been reduced to insulting each other. Even Deano and I found common ground after a small pocket of time. I've grown tired of this back and forth shit. And please don't reply with how I'm backpeddling because I'm tired of having my ass handed to me in every situation. Enjoy the remainder of your weekend.
S2M
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:24 am

S2M wrote:I notice you didn't mention yourself, TNC. I can't remember if it was YOU who posted the picture of Monker's family...but if it was, you should have been banned at THAT point. Regardless of your lame excuse about it being on a private medium. The fact is you were LOOKING for something to embarrass him. You didn't happen upon it...

You think that's bad? - I'm actually paying a gay buddy in Iowa per diem to locate Monker's Grindr profile. I'll be sure to post that too....

Also, everything you just said is false. I posted a public picture that was available to everyone and anyone. If I violated some sort of boundary of privacy, then why was it public?

S2M wrote:I agree with you, BC and FF were on the more respectable end...I really wasn't aware of who got the ax. I would assume KFC did - haven't seen him. I was making a generalization about troublemakers, IN GENERAL.

So, again, your commenting on things that you have no clue about. Got it.

S2M wrote:You and I have been reduced to insulting each other.

Nah, I am just dishing it back at you. If you or Andrew or Monker (or whoever) want to try having an adult conversation about politics sometime, let me know.

S2M wrote:Enjoy the remainder of your weekend.

Thanks. You too.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Monker » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:52 pm

It's almost like you are being a dick on purpose and essentially daring Andrew into kicking you off. You don't act like you want to have an "adult conversation" about anything. You just want to bait people into going down these same tired paths of who can go furthest down the gutter to insult the other. That's literally all you do.

Pretty sad, actually. If you don't want to be here, leave. It's that simple. No need to become some type of martyr.

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
S2M wrote:I notice you didn't mention yourself, TNC. I can't remember if it was YOU who posted the picture of Monker's family...but if it was, you should have been banned at THAT point. Regardless of your lame excuse about it being on a private medium. The fact is you were LOOKING for something to embarrass him. You didn't happen upon it...

You think that's bad? - I'm actually paying a gay buddy in Iowa per diem to locate Monker's Grindr profile. I'll be sure to post that too....

Also, everything you just said is false. I posted a public picture that was available to everyone and anyone. If I violated some sort of boundary of privacy, then why was it public?

S2M wrote:I agree with you, BC and FF were on the more respectable end...I really wasn't aware of who got the ax. I would assume KFC did - haven't seen him. I was making a generalization about troublemakers, IN GENERAL.

So, again, your commenting on things that you have no clue about. Got it.

S2M wrote:You and I have been reduced to insulting each other.

Nah, I am just dishing it back at you. If you or Andrew or Monker (or whoever) want to try having an adult conversation about politics sometime, let me know.

S2M wrote:Enjoy the remainder of your weekend.

Thanks. You too.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:56 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:BT had its own issues. It really was heavily censored. But, I always told all the Perryheads who were critical of the band that if you didn't like it, leave...the band could run the forum however they wanted. Eventually somebody there was critical of Styx. At that time, after Cyclorama, BBT, CYO, and several live CD's with new songs, I replied and made the argument that Styx was more active than Journey and was arguably having more success, and they were definitely doing more for their fans.

Were those admins in your above examples also insulting posters and posting pedophile conspiracy theories?
You can't effectively moderate while engaging in "do as I say, not as I do."
It's like a boxing referee throwing a punch in the ring.
Either BS propaganda is OK or not. Can't be both.

It can be whatever Andrew wants it to be. If you don't like it, nobody is forcing you to post here.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:35 pm

Monker wrote:It's almost like you are being a dick on purpose and essentially daring Andrew into kicking you off. You don't act like you want to have an "adult conversation" about anything. You just want to bait people into going down these same tired paths of who can go furthest down the gutter to insult the other. That's literally all you do.

Here we go again....
This is the part where you pretend to be above leveling insults, when it's literally your MO.

Monker wrote: find a quote where I said I didn't like dogs, you fucking idiotic piece of shit!

Monker wrote: You don't recall because you are a brain-dead Trump zombie who can't even remember what he posts.

Monker wrote: Fucking morons, all of you.

Monker wrote: Only an idiot like you would do something so stupid.

Monker wrote:You are a bunch of fucking dumb, t-Virus infected, Trump zombies. Fucking STUPID.

Monker wrote: You fucking lying piece of shit.

Monker wrote:The only people who don't believe the Russia hacked into our elections are brain dead Trumpians like you.

Monker wrote:You are such a fucking idiot. No wonder you are a Trump fan.

Monker wrote:Use for what? I said I DIDN'T BELIEVE THE ARTICLE. You fucking illiterate moron!

Monker wrote: You are only being a good zombie and mindlessly repeating Republican rhetoric.

Monnker wrote: YOU are the brain dead one who doesn't know that quiting and being fired are two different things.

Monker wrote:You are just a fucking dumb-ass.

Monker wrote:Fortunately, the decision on whether to grant asylum or not is not up to Trump, you, or any other Trump zombie.

Monker wrote:You are such a fucking naive idiot.

Monker wrote: You are following Trump's lead that HE started in his Tweets, just like a good Trump Zombie would.

Monker wrote:But, you are a Trump zombie and ditto head who would rather distract the world by focusing on bullshit then the very real issues that are out there.

Monker wrote: You are a moron.

Monker wrote: You fucking dipshit, even Obama had a dog.

Monker wrote:The very fact that you actually believe that what Comey testified is "bullshit" goes to prove that you are nothing but a brain dead zombie.
hat is because half your brain doesn't work because you are a Trump zombie.

Monker wrote:YOU FUCKING IDIOT - I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN.

Monker wrote: YOU are the fucking nutcase.

Monker wrote:yet another LIE that FOX fully endorsed and you naively believe like a zombie.

Monker wrote:How fucking stupid are you people?
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:06 am

Monker wrote:It can be whatever Andrew wants it to be.

Not what I asked. You provided examples of moderators enforcing rules on other forums. That's their right. But when a moderator - and select posters - are repeatedly breaking those same rules, those rules cease to have any meaning. It's the old saying, rules are for thee, but not for me.

Monker wrote:If you don't like it, nobody is forcing you to post here.

Speaking of which, are you ever going to make good on your repeated threats to leave this place? Drama queen. :roll:
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:10 am

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... gn-n970536

No takers on this? Man, you would think the biggest pushers of Russian-Trump noise on here would want to discuss this bombshell. Odd. It's almost like their interest was insincere and politically motivated. :?:
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby RPM » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:13 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:It's almost like you are being a dick on purpose and essentially daring Andrew into kicking you off. You don't act like you want to have an "adult conversation" about anything. You just want to bait people into going down these same tired paths of who can go furthest down the gutter to insult the other. That's literally all you do.

Here we go again....
This is the part where you pretend to be above leveling insults, when it's literally your MO.

Monker wrote: find a quote where I said I didn't like dogs, you fucking idiotic piece of shit!

Monker wrote: You don't recall because you are a brain-dead Trump zombie who can't even remember what he posts.

Monker wrote: Fucking morons, all of you.

Monker wrote: Only an idiot like you would do something so stupid.

Monker wrote:You are a bunch of fucking dumb, t-Virus infected, Trump zombies. Fucking STUPID.

Monker wrote: You fucking lying piece of shit.

Monker wrote:The only people who don't believe the Russia hacked into our elections are brain dead Trumpians like you.

Monker wrote:You are such a fucking idiot. No wonder you are a Trump fan.

Monker wrote:Use for what? I said I DIDN'T BELIEVE THE ARTICLE. You fucking illiterate moron!

Monker wrote: You are only being a good zombie and mindlessly repeating Republican rhetoric.

Monnker wrote: YOU are the brain dead one who doesn't know that quiting and being fired are two different things.

Monker wrote:You are just a fucking dumb-ass.

Monker wrote:Fortunately, the decision on whether to grant asylum or not is not up to Trump, you, or any other Trump zombie.

Monker wrote:You are such a fucking naive idiot.

Monker wrote: You are following Trump's lead that HE started in his Tweets, just like a good Trump Zombie would.

Monker wrote:But, you are a Trump zombie and ditto head who would rather distract the world by focusing on bullshit then the very real issues that are out there.

Monker wrote: You are a moron.

Monker wrote: You fucking dipshit, even Obama had a dog.

Monker wrote:The very fact that you actually believe that what Comey testified is "bullshit" goes to prove that you are nothing but a brain dead zombie.
hat is because half your brain doesn't work because you are a Trump zombie.

Monker wrote:YOU FUCKING IDIOT - I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN.

Monker wrote: YOU are the fucking nutcase.

Monker wrote:yet another LIE that FOX fully endorsed and you naively believe like a zombie.

Monker wrote:How fucking stupid are you people?

Andrew seems to be just fine with these .......
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby conversationpc » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:47 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:You're changing the topic. You said "those were gentler times." And that's simply not true. There was vulgarity and sexism aplenty - especially aimed at conservative posters on here like Barb and Dave etc. I know because I saw it - and even wrote my fair share of it.

Ah yes, the good ol' days. The things TNC and Rockindeano would say to me! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS1HIThPcz8
My blog = Dave's Dominion
conversationpc
Super Audio CD

Postby Monker » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:16 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:It can be whatever Andrew wants it to be.

Not what I asked. You provided examples of moderators enforcing rules on other forums. That's their right. But when a moderator - and select posters - are repeatedly breaking those same rules, those rules cease to have any meaning. It's the old saying, rules are for thee, but not for me.

Your question is irrelevent. If you do not like the way Andrew moderates, nor how he posts, nor how others post, then leave the forum. There is no reason to go on endlessly whining on the forum about those things.

Monker wrote:If you don't like it, nobody is forcing you to post here.

Speaking of which, are you ever going to make good on your repeated threats to leave this place? Drama queen. :roll:

You already asked this question probably over a year ago. I told you, Andrew and I talked and I decided to stick around.

The person who is bringing drama to this forum is you by endlessly critiquing Andrew and the forum in general.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:22 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

Here we go again....

That is not what I said at all.. If you actually read and understood what you quoted you will see I said, "You just want to bait people into going down these same tired paths of who can go furthest down the gutter to insult the other. That's literally all you do." That is exactly what you do. That is why you tried to make it about me by pulling up old quotes. It's probably why nobody replied to your post about the Senate committee. Talking with you is nothing more that a dive into who can go the lowest when insulting each other.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:29 pm

Monker wrote:Your question is irrelevent. If you do not like the way Andrew moderates, nor how he posts, nor how others post, then leave the forum. There is no reason to go on endlessly whining on the forum about those things.

Let me put this in nerdspeak you might understand: your attempts to play Wormtongue to Andrew's Theodoen are quite transparent.
He sees through your ass kissing act, dude.

If insults and propaganda are not welcome here, that should be applied fairly and equally.
You don't want to have that discussion because you have proliferated both - insults and propaganda - on this forum non-stop.

Monker wrote:You already asked this question probably over a year ago. I told you, Andrew and I talked and I decided to stick around.

Guess what? Others were also encouraged via PM to attack the conservative posters. Some of us think for ourselves.

Monker wrote:The person who is bringing drama to this forum is you by endlessly critiquing Andrew and the forum in general.

Every time you quit this thread (and there were many), there was peace and civil discussion. Not a coincidence.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:13 pm

Monker wrote:That is not what I said at all.. If you actually read and understood what you quoted you will see I said, "You just want to bait people into going down these same tired paths of who can go furthest down the gutter to insult the other. That's literally all you do." That is exactly what you do. That is why you tried to make it about me by pulling up old quotes.

The quotes speak for themselves. If you want to talk about posters who sling insults and personal attacks, let's start with you first.

Monker wrote: It's probably why nobody replied to your post about the Senate committee.

Of course not. You've staked all your chips on there being collusion and it's looking less likely every day. To acknowledge the NBC news report is to acknowledge the reality that you've been had. You would rather discuss BS stories (a.k.a propaganda) like Hillary having approval to have a private homebrew server.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Monker » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:52 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:Your question is irrelevent. If you do not like the way Andrew moderates, nor how he posts, nor how others post, then leave the forum. There is no reason to go on endlessly whining on the forum about those things.

Let me put this in nerdspeak you might understand: your attempts to play Wormtongue to Andrew's Theodoen are quite transparent.

Great. If you don't like trading words with a worthless worm like me, or be under the dictatorship of King Andrew, than there is no need to torture yourself...it is YOUR choice to read and post here.

He sees through your ass kissing act, dude.

Andrew can see whatever he sees...but just because you post it, doesn't make it true.

If insults and propaganda are not welcome here, that should be applied fairly and equally.
You don't want to have that discussion because you have proliferated both - insults and propaganda - on this forum non-stop.

All you are doing is trying to make things to be about me. You are not the forum owner. You do not dictate how anything here is applied. This is not a democracy. It is a fucking forum of peon nobody's. Save the grandiose declarations for somebody who believes you hold some type of power here. You have none...you are no more of a peon than I am. Andrew can run the forum however he wants. If you don't like it, you can leave. There is no need to be a martyr.

Guess what? Others were also recruited via PM to attack the conservative posters. Some of us think for ourselves and refused.

Andrew never "recruited" me for anything. You are now just making stuff up.
There is no partnership.
Andrew and I are not some type of leaders of a team on this forum (ie: Wormtongue and Theodon, or Wormtongue and Saruman, depending on what argument you are in at any given moment).
There is no coordination of any type between us.
I haven't talked to Andrew outside of this forum in more than a year.
I have serious doubts that any type of recruiting IM's were ever sent to anybody.

Monker wrote:The person who is bringing drama to this forum is you by endlessly critiquing Andrew and the forum in general.

Every time you quit this thread (and there were many), there was peace and civil discussion. Not a coincidence.

LOL. You reject reality and substitute your own.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:00 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:That is not what I said at all.. If you actually read and understood what you quoted you will see I said, "You just want to bait people into going down these same tired paths of who can go furthest down the gutter to insult the other. That's literally all you do." That is exactly what you do. That is why you tried to make it about me by pulling up old quotes.

The quotes speak for themselves. If you want to talk about posters who sling insults and personal attacks, let's start with you first.

It is always about somebody else, you being unwilling to take responsibility for your own actions.

Monker wrote: It's probably why nobody replied to your post about the Senate committee.

Of course not. You've staked all your chips on there being collusion and it's looking less likely every day. To acknowledge the NBC news report is to acknowledge the reality that you've been had. You would rather discuss BS stories (a.k.a propaganda) like Hillary having approval to have a private homebrew server.

This report isn't worth getting into with you....all you are going to do is post crap like the above. It's not "discussion" or "debate", it's unworthy of my time.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:08 am

Monker wrote:Great. If you don't like trading words with a worthless worm like me, or be under the dictatorship of King Andrew, than there is no need to torture yourself...it is YOUR choice to read and post here.

Correct. And it is also my choice to point out hypocrisy and lies.

Monker wrote:All you are doing is trying to make things to be about me.

I'm just responding to posts addressed to me. You really think you're more important than you are.

Monker wrote: You are not the forum owner. You do not dictate how anything here is applied. This is not a democracy. It is a fucking forum of peon nobody's. Save the grandiose declarations for somebody who believes you hold some type of power here. You have none...you are no more of a peon than I am. Andrew can run the forum however he wants. If you don't like it, you can leave. There is no need to be a martyr.

Previously, you mentioned that this thread should be shut down. That's the equivalent of a peon wanting to set fire to his own village. Who's the wannabe dictator again? You think you are the viceroy announcing decrees in the town square.

Monker wrote:Andrew never "recruited" me for anything. You are now just making stuff up.
There is no partnership.
Andrew and I are not some type of leaders of a team on this forum (ie: Wormtongue and Theodon, or Wormtongue and Saruman, depending on what argument you are in at any given moment).
There is no coordination of any type between us.
I haven't talked to Andrew outside of this forum in more than a year.
I have serious doubts that any type of recruiting IM's were ever sent to anybody.

Yea, sure. And Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton had a harmless discussion on the tarmac about their grandkids. :roll:
You said you are still posting here because you had a discussion with Andrew. Everybody knows exactly what that means.

Monker wrote:You reject reality and substitute your own.

Nah, I just speak the truth and then you have another mental breakdown.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:36 am

Monker wrote:It is always about somebody else, you being unwilling to take responsibility for your own actions.

You are the one pretending to be some sort of moral authority on posting decorum. I have no issue with people using insults AT ALL. Apparently you do. Posters in glass houses shouldn't throw stones and all that. To paraphrase another proverb - poster, heal thyself.

Monker wrote:This report isn't worth getting into with you....all you are going to do is post crap like the above. It's not "discussion" or "debate", it's unworthy of my time.

But but but you promised that "you won't hear much until the committees start being shown the FBI evidence and witnesses are question."
Well, the Senate Intel Committee has spoken - and they say your full of shit. No wonder you want this thread closed.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby JBlake » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:58 am

Andrew wrote:
Those were gentler times.

LOL. Yeah right. Well, we are going back to like 2010 and Deano was hard core but he'd come up with amazing stuff and deliver it so well that it was funny.
God better be wearing his titanium cup when I arrive to be judged, cause the very first thing I'm going to do is break my foot off in his balls. Liberals and Dems are proof that Satan has, to some extent, a sense of humor.
JBlake
8 Track

Postby verslibre » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:41 am

Good thing the Space Force is happening. I expect to see this by Summer 2020.

"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara