Jim Peterik Collectors Call

RIP Frankie's Playtoy

Moderator: Andrew

Jim Peterik Collectors Call

Postby Journey/Survivor » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:17 pm

Hey guys.

There is a new show that debuted earlier tonight on the Me TV Network called "Collectors Call" and it's hosted by actress Lisa Whelchel from the show The Facts Of Life.

The show is about collections. On tonight's episode they had a guy who collects letters from historical figures like George Washington and Abraham Lincoln, as well as a collection of movie memorabilia. They also had a different man who has a huge toy collection.

Anyway, I saw in one of the commercials for the show that one of the upcoming episodes will feature Jim Peterik and his guitar collection. There are also online articles mentioning that he will be on the show.

Here in Cleveland the show aired from 10:00 PM till 11:00 PM Eastern time.

You may want to check Me Tv's website for future airings?
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Re: Jim Peterik Collectors Call

Postby Andrew » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:27 pm

I've hung out at Jim's several times...his studio and guitar collection is IMMENSE!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby TageRyche » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:25 pm

I saw the news about this show yesterday and wanted to watch, but the MeTV affiliate in my area runs news at 10pm so I don't know how I'll ever see this.
TageRyche
Cassette Tape

Postby Journey/Survivor » Wed May 01, 2019 3:35 pm

The episode of "Collectors Call" with Jim Peterik will be airing on Sunday, May 5th at 10:00 PM Eastern time on MeTV.
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Postby scarab » Mon May 06, 2019 1:10 pm

Was cool to see Peterik in this show but not having music rights was kinda a let down.
Couldnt even play a little bit of Vehicle.

Its crazy how many "business's" own music rights and not the songwriters.
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby Journey/Survivor » Mon May 06, 2019 1:47 pm

If any of you have the ability to post the Jim Peterik episode of "Collectors Call" on Youtube, please do it! I no longer have a DVR and can't afford a new one. I did watch the show tonight, but I'd like to download the episode.
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Postby scarab » Wed May 08, 2019 4:02 am

Journey/Survivor wrote:If any of you have the ability to post the Jim Peterik episode of "Collectors Call" on Youtube, please do it! I no longer have a DVR and can't afford a new one. I did watch the show tonight, but I'd like to download the episode.

full episode:

https://www.metv.com/collectorscall/vid ... -6-guitars

and Lisa is still hot, but I liked Jo more.
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby Journey/Survivor » Wed May 08, 2019 11:07 am

scarab wrote:
Journey/Survivor wrote:If any of you have the ability to post the Jim Peterik episode of "Collectors Call" on Youtube, please do it! I no longer have a DVR and can't afford a new one. I did watch the show tonight, but I'd like to download the episode.

full episode:

https://www.metv.com/collectorscall/vid ... -6-guitars

and Lisa is still hot, but I liked Jo more.

Thanks for the link!

Funny thing is that a couple of hours before this post that I'm making right now, my brother and I were talking about how he always thought that Jo was better looking than Blair, and I think that Blair was better looking.

I think that Lisa Whelchel is still pretty good looking for a woman her age.
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Postby scarab » Sat May 18, 2019 1:04 pm

https://www.metv.com/collectorscall/vid ... doubleneck

in this bonus video from this episode he has a double necked gibson and does a little of Hold on Loosely riff on the six string side,
the does another riff on the 12 string side, the appraiser says is the in the "stairway zone" but is this Nothing Can shake me from your love?
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby Journey/Survivor » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:01 pm

Jim Peterik made a guest appearance on Collectors Call on 2/23/20. Scott Hamilton was the collector in this episode. Hamilton collects guitars, and Peterik autographed a guitar and gave it to Hamilton at the end of the episode. Peterik also briefly sang a blues styled version of EOTT.
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Return to Survivor / Jim Peterik / Toby Hitchcock / Pride Of Lions / Marc Scherer / Sir Jimi (RIP)