President Donald J. Ttump - Terminal Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Memorex » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:19 pm

Monker wrote:
Memorex wrote:
But Mueller wasn't given a small army of lawyers and carte blanche to prove lying, sycophancy, or bullshit. It was to find coordination between Trump and the Russian government.


You are wrong TNC. That was not the goal. It was to unseat a duly elected president, or at the very least make it difficult for him for a couple of years while building opposition research for the 2020 election.


That's just more made up bullshit. The investigation started well before Trump was elected. Trump kicked his own self in the ass when he fired Comey and added obstruction of justice as a real crime to investigate...and he kept piling on himself with that crime as time continued. READ THE REPORT. It is outlined very well in there.


Mueller did not come in until well after Trump took office. This is what I am referring to. The Special Counsel. No one at any time every felt there was collusion. And if they somehow did (they didn't), they certainly knew by the time Mueller came on that there wasn't. And the report clarifies it, but there was never a need for a special counsel in the first place. The whole thing was a plot. The insurance policy. Get a grip man.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3334
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Monker » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:56 pm

Memorex wrote:Mueller did not come in until well after Trump took office. This is what I am referring to. The Special Counsel. No one at any time every felt there was collusion. And if they somehow did (they didn't), they certainly knew by the time Mueller came on that there wasn't. And the report clarifies it, but there was never a need for a special counsel in the first place. The whole thing was a plot. The insurance policy. Get a grip man.


Mueller came in as a direct result of the firing of Comey. Rosenstein hired Mueller to make it harder for Trump to end the investigation. That is a fact. There is no "insurance policy" or "plot" against Trump. That is all just made up bullshit.

You guys live in this fantasy where Trump is to blame for NOTHING. Fat Donny fired Comey to end the investigation - he ADMITTED IT ON NATIONAL TV. He wanted Rosenstein to state Comey was fired on his recommendation, which he refused to do because it was bullshit. If anything there were multiple plots by the President to obstruct justice and bring an end to the investigation. Again, it is detailed out in the report - read it.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10288
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:25 pm

Monker wrote:That's just more made up bullshit. The investigation started well before Trump was elected.


You said that Russia investigation began "in mid-2016 due to the NSA telling the FBI that it had intercepted Trump people talking to Russians." The NYTimes reported that in 02/2017. Comey later testified that the NYT story was "in the main, it was not true." That article is not cited at all in Mueller report. You also said that Carter Page was under investigation prior to the dossier. Yet Carter Page was not indicted either. The truth is, you don't know why the investigation was started. All of the underlying reasons you previously cited have been completely discredited.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14308
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:38 am

Monker wrote:You came on here with an incredibly arrogant attitude repeating Trump propaganda that Barr's summary had proved Mueller's report vindicated Trump of any crimes, no collusion, etc...which it explicitly did NOT.


The report was always going to the AG. Now that you don't like the AG's summary, it becomes "Trump propaganda." Funny, how that works.

As for “my attitude”, the report's findings (or lack thereof) speaks for itself:

"The investigation did not identify evidence that any US persons knowingly or intentionally coordinated with the IRA's interference operation."

"The investigation did not find evidence that the Trump Campaign recovered any such Clinton emails, or that these contacts were part of a coordinated effort between Russia and the Trump Campaign. "

"Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."


Monker wrote: You said people should be ashamed.


Yup. You fell for the biggest disinformation campaign since the Iraq War. You were manipulated to the point that you were discussing executing the sitting president (you probably would like his followers executed too). You routinely engaged in McCarthyite rhetoric and demeaned those that dared to view the investigation critically. You propped up the intel community as a paragon of virtue. You are a textbook example of the power of government propaganda.

Monker wrote:You said people who are excluding themselves from this website should be welcomed back...when that invitation had already been extended.


Given that they have mostly been vindicated, I think this is only fair. I also think people like you, who are continually wrong on everything, should probably refrain from discussing politics.

Monker wrote: You said people were unable to be critical thinkers on these topics...when it is YOU who were unable to be critical of Barr and Trump's statements and wait for the report.


Barr's statement had to be signed-off by Rosenstein. Y'know, the guy who appointed the special counsel to begin with? The idea that somehow both the AG and Deputy AG were distorting Mueller's findings defies rational thought. On the topic of collusion, the release of the redacted report changed absolutely NOTHING.

Monker wrote:Even now you are unable to be critical of this president and accept the reality of what Mueller's report says....plenty of evidence of collusion but not able to prove a crime,...


Such as…?
Everything that was touted as a smoking gun (from the Don Jr tower meeting to the GOP platform becoming more Putin-friendly etc.), was found to be either innocuous or highly circumstantial at best.

Monker wrote:... plenty of evidence of obstruction that may rise to the level of a crime(s)...but he was not going to indict Trump, against DOJ rules - which HE TOLD TRUMP's TEAM OF LAWYERS MONTHS AGO...and instead left it to congress who has the responsibility to bring justice to the President via impeachment. THAT is the truth of this report...and you and others are in complete denial about it.


As I've said from the very beginning, I don't care about process crimes - like obstruction - that are irrelevant to the original charge of Russian collusion. If there was no crime, then who cares? The major takeaway is not a single American was charged with conspiring, colluding, coordinating (whatever) with Russia.

Monker wrote:You are beyond being a Trumpzombie, a person who mindlessly repeats what Trump says or believes. You are a TrumpHead, or TrumpLoon, whichever, a person who is so obsessed with Donald Trump that you refuse to accept reality and wants to "debate" stupid meaningless shit and will defend Trump regardless of the evidence against him. If Trump wanted to amend the Constitution with a phone book, you would be all for it because it came from him.


I’m fully comfortable in my own political beliefs and have donated extensively to several campaigns for 2020. If Dems want to impeach Trump for legitimate reasons (like, say, the war in Yemen), that is just fine with me. While you were on here screaming about Russians, I criticized Trump on everything from dropping the MOAB to internet censorship to the crackdown on dispensaries. Rather than engaging in more name-calling, why don't you actually discuss Mueller's findings on Russian-Trump collusion? It's almost like you now want to change the topic. Gee, I wonder why.

Monker wrote:That is where you are now, and it is really, really pathetic and sad.


You're just unable to come to grips with the fact that you got bazinga'd by Saint Mueller. Try all you want to engage in damage control and to deflect to meaningless process crimes; ultimately, when it mattered, you fell victim to an obvious propaganda campaign. In addition to inflaming tensions domestically and abroad, Russiagate mainlined anti-Russian xenophobia into the American bloodstream and fundamentally pushed the Dem party rightward. I'm glad I was not a part of it.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14308
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:59 pm

Mueller weighed in. Now Russia officially responds with a report of their own.

https://washington.mid.ru/upload/iblock ... 91ecd7.pdf
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14308
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Behshad » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:40 am

You guys are still doing this?! :lol:
Image
User avatar
Behshad
MP3
 
Posts: 12582
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:08 am

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby verslibre » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:54 am

:lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6457
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Monker » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:12 am

You are such a Trumphead. You'll never let go.

People shouldn't believe me, they definitely should not believe Trumpheads like TNC, and they shouldn't believe whatever news source they take in. READ THE DAMN REPORT FOR YOURSELF. It outlines the type of criminal collusion they were looking for, and how it differs from "collusion" being Russia and the Trump campaign working together. It goes in depth to how it all started, all of the various people involved, how they worked with Russia and why it did not rise to being conspiracy. It outlines the various ways Trump could be charged with obstruction...and unlike criminal collusion (conspiracy, treason, etc.) it does not offer an opinion if Trump should be charged. The truth is contained in this document...and WE ALL PAID FOR IT....so read it.

As for the post, it's meaningless bullshit from a Trumphead...and I've dealt with that attitude long enough to know when it is not worthy of my attention.

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:You came on here with an incredibly arrogant attitude repeating Trump propaganda that Barr's summary had proved Mueller's report vindicated Trump of any crimes, no collusion, etc...which it explicitly did NOT.


The report was always going to the AG. Now that you don't like the AG's summary, it becomes "Trump propaganda." Funny, how that works.

As for “my attitude”, the report's findings (or lack thereof) speaks for itself:

"The investigation did not identify evidence that any US persons knowingly or intentionally coordinated with the IRA's interference operation."

"The investigation did not find evidence that the Trump Campaign recovered any such Clinton emails, or that these contacts were part of a coordinated effort between Russia and the Trump Campaign. "

"Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."


Monker wrote: You said people should be ashamed.


Yup. You fell for the biggest disinformation campaign since the Iraq War. You were manipulated to the point that you were discussing executing the sitting president (you probably would like his followers executed too). You routinely engaged in McCarthyite rhetoric and demeaned those that dared to view the investigation critically. You propped up the intel community as a paragon of virtue. You are a textbook example of the power of government propaganda.

Monker wrote:You said people who are excluding themselves from this website should be welcomed back...when that invitation had already been extended.


Given that they have mostly been vindicated, I think this is only fair. I also think people like you, who are continually wrong on everything, should probably refrain from discussing politics.

Monker wrote: You said people were unable to be critical thinkers on these topics...when it is YOU who were unable to be critical of Barr and Trump's statements and wait for the report.


Barr's statement had to be signed-off by Rosenstein. Y'know, the guy who appointed the special counsel to begin with? The idea that somehow both the AG and Deputy AG were distorting Mueller's findings defies rational thought. On the topic of collusion, the release of the redacted report changed absolutely NOTHING.

Monker wrote:Even now you are unable to be critical of this president and accept the reality of what Mueller's report says....plenty of evidence of collusion but not able to prove a crime,...


Such as…?
Everything that was touted as a smoking gun (from the Don Jr tower meeting to the GOP platform becoming more Putin-friendly etc.), was found to be either innocuous or highly circumstantial at best.

Monker wrote:... plenty of evidence of obstruction that may rise to the level of a crime(s)...but he was not going to indict Trump, against DOJ rules - which HE TOLD TRUMP's TEAM OF LAWYERS MONTHS AGO...and instead left it to congress who has the responsibility to bring justice to the President via impeachment. THAT is the truth of this report...and you and others are in complete denial about it.


As I've said from the very beginning, I don't care about process crimes - like obstruction - that are irrelevant to the original charge of Russian collusion. If there was no crime, then who cares? The major takeaway is not a single American was charged with conspiring, colluding, coordinating (whatever) with Russia.

Monker wrote:You are beyond being a Trumpzombie, a person who mindlessly repeats what Trump says or believes. You are a TrumpHead, or TrumpLoon, whichever, a person who is so obsessed with Donald Trump that you refuse to accept reality and wants to "debate" stupid meaningless shit and will defend Trump regardless of the evidence against him. If Trump wanted to amend the Constitution with a phone book, you would be all for it because it came from him.


I’m fully comfortable in my own political beliefs and have donated extensively to several campaigns for 2020. If Dems want to impeach Trump for legitimate reasons (like, say, the war in Yemen), that is just fine with me. While you were on here screaming about Russians, I criticized Trump on everything from dropping the MOAB to internet censorship to the crackdown on dispensaries. Rather than engaging in more name-calling, why don't you actually discuss Mueller's findings on Russian-Trump collusion? It's almost like you now want to change the topic. Gee, I wonder why.

Monker wrote:That is where you are now, and it is really, really pathetic and sad.


You're just unable to come to grips with the fact that you got bazinga'd by Saint Mueller. Try all you want to engage in damage control and to deflect to meaningless process crimes; ultimately, when it mattered, you fell victim to an obvious propaganda campaign. In addition to inflaming tensions domestically and abroad, Russiagate mainlined anti-Russian xenophobia into the American bloodstream and fundamentally pushed the Dem party rightward. I'm glad I was not a part of it.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10288
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Monker » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:13 am

Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10288
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Behshad » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:03 am

Wait , what?! TNC IS A MAGA Idiot?! Did FactFinder rub on you ?! Seriously?! :lol:
Image
User avatar
Behshad
MP3
 
Posts: 12582
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:08 am

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby verslibre » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:43 am

Oh, shit...
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6457
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:24 pm

Monker wrote:You are such a Trumphead. You'll never let go.


The only person clutching with white knuckles to fantasy scenarios (like the sitting president being executed) is you.
I simply looked at the facts impartially. From the very start, the “17 intel agencies” consensus was a demonstrable lie. The entire thing continued to unravel from there. Same as Iraqi WMD. It was so obvious.

Monker wrote:People shouldn't believe me, they definitely should not believe Trumpheads like TNC, and they shouldn't believe whatever news source they take in. READ THE DAMN REPORT FOR YOURSELF.


I quoted the actual report and I can certainly quote more of the report. Did you read it? Doesn’t seem like it. Where are your facts?

Monker wrote: It outlines the type of criminal collusion they were looking for, and how it differs from "collusion" being Russia and the Trump campaign working together.


This is a lie. Mueller’s report simply acknowledges that “collusion” is not a legal term. Instead, the investigation looked for “criminal conspiracy” - which is defined pretty broadly under the US criminal code.

In regards to conspiracy, the report is quite clear:

“In particular, the investigation examined whether these contacts involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination.”

As the saying goes, a special counsel could indict a ham sandwich if they wanted to. The fact that nobody in the campaign was charged with conspiring with Russia tells you all you need to know. The retroactive spin that Mueller was stymied by some unattainable burden of proof is just an attempt to save face by liars who cannot own up to the fact that they were had.

Monker wrote: It goes in depth to how it all started, all of the various people involved, how they worked with Russia and why it did not rise to being conspiracy.


You’re engaging in a lot of mealy-mouthed generalizing and goalpost shifting. If you have specific facts, you should state them. As I already said, every single smoking gun (Trump Jr hotel meeting, Trump changing GOP to Pro-Putin platform etc.) was found by Mueller to be either extremely circumstantial or innocuous at best.

At this point, you sound like one of those Bush dead-enders who thinks WMDs got moved to Syria. You are just inventing your own reality.

Monker wrote: It outlines the various ways Trump could be charged with obstruction...and unlike criminal collusion (conspiracy, treason, etc.) it does not offer an opinion if Trump should be charged. The truth is contained in this document...and WE ALL PAID FOR IT....so read it.


Once again, nobody cares about process crimes. Trump was demonstrably guilty of interfering with the investigation. He intimidated witnesses, like Cohen, publicly on Twitter for the world to see. However, since the investigation was based on BS, nobody cares.

Monker wrote: As for the post, it's meaningless bullshit from a Trumphead...and I've dealt with that attitude long enough to know when it is not worthy of my attention.


In other words, you have no facts and can’t back up a single thing you say.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14308
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Monker » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:18 pm

Typical Trumphead behavior. Insult here and there, this and that are lies, pick quotes out of a 400+ page report. Bullshit.

Read the report for yourselves....again, you paid for it - read it. Make up your own mind, don't listen to me, and especially not a Trumphead.

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:You are such a Trumphead. You'll never let go.


The only person clutching with white knuckles to fantasy scenarios (like the sitting president being executed) is you.
I simply looked at the facts impartially. From the very start, the “17 intel agencies” consensus was a demonstrable lie. The entire thing continued to unravel from there. Same as Iraqi WMD. It was so obvious.

Monker wrote:People shouldn't believe me, they definitely should not believe Trumpheads like TNC, and they shouldn't believe whatever news source they take in. READ THE DAMN REPORT FOR YOURSELF.


I quoted the actual report and I can certainly quote more of the report. Did you read it? Doesn’t seem like it. Where are your facts?

Monker wrote: It outlines the type of criminal collusion they were looking for, and how it differs from "collusion" being Russia and the Trump campaign working together.


This is a lie. Mueller’s report simply acknowledges that “collusion” is not a legal term. Instead, the investigation looked for “criminal conspiracy” - which is defined pretty broadly under the US criminal code.

In regards to conspiracy, the report is quite clear:

“In particular, the investigation examined whether these contacts involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination.”

As the saying goes, a special counsel could indict a ham sandwich if they wanted to. The fact that nobody in the campaign was charged with conspiring with Russia tells you all you need to know. The retroactive spin that Mueller was stymied by some unattainable burden of proof is just an attempt to save face by liars who cannot own up to the fact that they were had.

Monker wrote: It goes in depth to how it all started, all of the various people involved, how they worked with Russia and why it did not rise to being conspiracy.


You’re engaging in a lot of mealy-mouthed generalizing and goalpost shifting. If you have specific facts, you should state them. As I already said, every single smoking gun (Trump Jr hotel meeting, Trump changing GOP to Pro-Putin platform etc.) was found by Mueller to be either extremely circumstantial or innocuous at best.

At this point, you sound like one of those Bush dead-enders who thinks WMDs got moved to Syria. You are just inventing your own reality.

Monker wrote: It outlines the various ways Trump could be charged with obstruction...and unlike criminal collusion (conspiracy, treason, etc.) it does not offer an opinion if Trump should be charged. The truth is contained in this document...and WE ALL PAID FOR IT....so read it.


Once again, nobody cares about process crimes. Trump was demonstrably guilty of interfering with the investigation. He intimidated witnesses, like Cohen, publicly on Twitter for the world to see. However, since the investigation was based on BS, nobody cares.

Monker wrote: As for the post, it's meaningless bullshit from a Trumphead...and I've dealt with that attitude long enough to know when it is not worthy of my attention.


In other words, you have no facts and can’t back up a single thing you say.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10288
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Monker » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:20 pm

Behshad wrote:Wait , what?! TNC IS A MAGA Idiot?! Did FactFinder rub on you ?! Seriously?! :lol:


Didn't say that at all. I said he is a Trumphead. Don't know exactly what a MAGA idiot is supposed to be. But, if that's what you think he is, I won't argue against it.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10288
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:28 pm

Monker wrote:Typical Trumphead behavior. Insult here and there, this and that are lies, pick quotes out of a 400+ page report. Bullshit.

Read the report for yourselves....again, you paid for it - read it. Make up your own mind, don't listen to me, and especially not a Trumphead.


If you want to play childish games, I am more than happy to do that...
Your dating profile and pic have now been posted all over skipthegames.com
Enjoy.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14308
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Monker » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:17 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:Typical Trumphead behavior. Insult here and there, this and that are lies, pick quotes out of a 400+ page report. Bullshit.

Read the report for yourselves....again, you paid for it - read it. Make up your own mind, don't listen to me, and especially not a Trumphead.


If you want to play childish games, I am more than happy to do that...
Your dating profile and pic have now been posted all over skipthegames.com
Enjoy.


Not playing games. People shouldn't take my word for what is in the report, and they shouldn't take the word of a Trumphead either. READ IT FOR YOURSELVES.
Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10288
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Monker » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:27 pm

Monker
MP3
 
Posts: 10288
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Andrew » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:09 pm

Behshad wrote:Wait , what?! TNC IS A MAGA Idiot?! Did FactFinder rub on you ?! Seriously?! :lol:


Yep. Card carrying, red hat wearing, insult throwing, fact denying Trumpstain. Very sad demise.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10050
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Behshad » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:55 pm

Andrew wrote:
Behshad wrote:Wait , what?! TNC IS A MAGA Idiot?! Did FactFinder rub on you ?! Seriously?! :lol:


Yep. Card carrying, red hat wearing, insult throwing, fact denying Trumpstain. Very sad demise.



Sad indeed. RIP TNC. You used to be intelligent. Nice tin foil hat though.
Image
User avatar
Behshad
MP3
 
Posts: 12582
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:08 am

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:15 pm

Andrew wrote:
Behshad wrote:Wait , what?! TNC IS A MAGA Idiot?! Did FactFinder rub on you ?! Seriously?! :lol:


Yep. Card carrying, red hat wearing, insult throwing, fact denying Trumpstain. Very sad demise.


Nope. Just a liberal who doesn't fall for bullshit. Can you say the same? Recently, you said the dossier was almost entirely verified. That has been proven false. You said that Manafort met Assange. That has been proven false. Rather than deal with facts, you now just insult people or ban then. You use your forum to actively discuss pedophile conspiracies. Talk about a fall from grace. The Andrew of 2019 would not have helped expose lip-syncing in Journey. He would have covered it up.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14308
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:30 pm

Monker wrote:Not playing games. People shouldn't take my word for what is in the report, and they shouldn't take the word of a Trumphead either. READ IT FOR YOURSELVES.


I'm glad you're promoting literacy. A little late tho. I was on here telling people to read the 2017 ODNI report on Russian interference from the start. Those that did knew the whole thing was bullshit from the get-go. Now you are hiding behind the Mueller report rather than honestly discussing it's findings.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14308
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Andrew » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:46 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Behshad wrote:Wait , what?! TNC IS A MAGA Idiot?! Did FactFinder rub on you ?! Seriously?! :lol:


Yep. Card carrying, red hat wearing, insult throwing, fact denying Trumpstain. Very sad demise.


Nope. Just a liberal who doesn't fall for bullshit. Can you say the same? Recently, you said the dossier was almost entirely verified. That has been proven false. You said that Manafort met Assange. That has been proven false. Rather than deal with facts, you now just insult people or ban then. You use your forum to actively discuss pedophile conspiracies. Talk about a fall from grace. The Andrew of 2019 would not have helped expose lip-syncing in Journey. He would have covered it up.


More insults. Whatever.

The dossier was and still is quite accurate. Read it. Read the Mueller report while you're at it.

I only banned a few RWNJs that are obsessed with calling me names. Boo hoo.

Lastly - GFY.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10050
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:00 pm

Andrew wrote:More insults. Whatever.


Why would you think calling someone a "Trumpstain" merits a polite response?

Andrew wrote:The dossier was and still is quite accurate. Read it.


Umm, no. As the NYTimes reported this week.

"By summer 2017, with Mr. Mueller’s investigation in high gear, the F.B.I. still could not vouch for much of the dossier."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/19/us/p ... eport.html

Andrew wrote:Read the Mueller report while you're at it.


I read as much of volume 1 as I could. Volume 2 (on obstruction) I don't care about it.
As far as I can tell, I'm the only person on here willing to actually discuss any part of it.

Andrew wrote:I only banned a few RWNJs that are obsessed with calling me names. Boo hoo.

Not even close to the whole story...
Posters who did not fall in line regarding Russiagate were threatened or had their posts censored.
Some -like Boomchild - didn't call you names at all.

Everything this forum once stood for - as a free speech alternative to BackTalk - is gone.
It changed because you changed.
At this rate, it's only a matter of time until there is a splashy MR frontpage story defending Paul Stanley's vocal abilities. :roll:

Andrew wrote:Lastly - GFY.


Keep up the great journalism!
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14308
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Andrew » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:20 pm

All else aside - do Drumpf supporters at least recognise that he’s a fucking moron?


Donald Trump has apparently accused the UK of conspiring to help the Obama administration spy on his presidential campaign, saying "when the truth comes out, it will be a beauty!".

The US president promoted the conspiracy theory on Twitter by quoting a right-wing US news organisation's headline, which according to Mr Trump read: "Former CIA analyst Larry Johnson accuses United Kingdom Intelligence of helping Obama Administration Spy on the 2016 Trump Presidential Campaign."

Mr Trump added: "WOW! It is now just a question of time before the truth comes out, and when it does, it will be a beauty!"

We’ll tell you what’s true. You can form your own view.
From USD 0.27 a day, more exclusives, analysis and extras.Subscribe now
GCHQ, the UK government's chief digital spying organisation, branded the allegation "utterly ridiculous".

"As we have previously stated, the allegations that GCHQ was asked to conduct 'wire tapping' against the then President Elect are nonsense. They are utterly ridiculous and should be ignored," the agency told Reuters.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10050
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:38 pm

Andrew wrote:All else aside - do Drumpf supporters at least recognise that he’s a fucking moron?


Donald Trump has apparently accused the UK of conspiring to help the Obama administration spy on his presidential campaign, saying "when the truth comes out, it will be a beauty!".

The US president promoted the conspiracy theory on Twitter by quoting a right-wing US news organisation's headline, which according to Mr Trump read: "Former CIA analyst Larry Johnson accuses United Kingdom Intelligence of helping Obama Administration Spy on the 2016 Trump Presidential Campaign."

Mr Trump added: "WOW! It is now just a question of time before the truth comes out, and when it does, it will be a beauty!"

We’ll tell you what’s true. You can form your own view.
From USD 0.27 a day, more exclusives, analysis and extras.Subscribe now
GCHQ, the UK government's chief digital spying organisation, branded the allegation "utterly ridiculous".

"As we have previously stated, the allegations that GCHQ was asked to conduct 'wire tapping' against the then President Elect are nonsense. They are utterly ridiculous and should be ignored," the agency told Reuters.


Never heard of Larry Johnson, but it's long been reported that Euro intel agencies intercepted communications between Trump contacts and Russia and passed it onto the US. Whether it was picked up in an indiscriminate dragnet or a targeted surveillance is unclear.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14308
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:41 pm

What a boring ad. Joe Biden has long been a pawn of the Delaware credit card industry anyway. Like Jeb, he is a media anointed frontrunner that will flame out fairly rapidly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... bOU2fTg6cI
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14308
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby RPM » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:34 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:More insults. Whatever.


Why would you think calling someone a "Trumpstain" merits a polite response?

Andrew wrote:The dossier was and still is quite accurate. Read it.


Umm, no. As the NYTimes reported this week.

"By summer 2017, with Mr. Mueller’s investigation in high gear, the F.B.I. still could not vouch for much of the dossier."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/19/us/p ... eport.html

Andrew wrote:Read the Mueller report while you're at it.


I read as much of volume 1 as I could. Volume 2 (on obstruction) I don't care about it.
As far as I can tell, I'm the only person on here willing to actually discuss any part of it.

Andrew wrote:I only banned a few RWNJs that are obsessed with calling me names. Boo hoo.

Not even close to the whole story...
Posters who did not fall in line regarding Russiagate were threatened or had their posts censored.
Some -like Boomchild - didn't call you names at all.

Everything this forum once stood for - as a free speech alternative to BackTalk - is gone.
It changed because you changed.
At this rate, it's only a matter of time until there is a splashy MR frontpage story defending Paul Stanley's vocal abilities. :roll:

Andrew wrote:Lastly - GFY.


Keep up the great journalism!


There was a change in Andrew as far back as the crazy Deano days. People couldn’t wait to check in and read
The hilarious spatter going on and this was a fun place to be as he was really good about it. Quite a few of us on a
Saturday night would even have some drinks and hang out together here it was that entertaining.
Most of these threads are now vacant and all that’s left is a thread with Liberals arguing with liberals. wow how enlightening.
I knew it was over when he forbid any discussion of the Fake Brad Delp look a like discussion. I don’t think it will be long
Before the domain is for sale.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Andrew » Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:53 am

I never blocked discussion of any topic! Don’t spread bullshit.

Posts here are down in the same way all message board communities have been affected. People just sit on Facebook all day and night.

As for my temperament - the Deano days were some of the most stressful I ever encountered. Especially trying to keep a balance between waring factions. Now I have less patience for bullshit to save my own sanity. Sorry you feel that’s unimportant.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10050
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Andrew » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:05 pm

User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 10050
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:46 pm

Andrew wrote:https://observer.com/2019/04/steele-dossier-trump-kremlin-dubious-intelligence/


So, a few things....

1) This article in the Observer (formerly a Kushner owned rag) doesn't authenticate the dossier. In fact, it questions it's credibility. Schindler here quotes the recent NYTimes article debunking the dossier, which I posted on this very thread several times. In the past, Schindler has repeatedly said that the dossier is of "mixed veracity" and described it as part "Kremlin disinformation" and "fly-paper for crazies and #deza trolls."

2) The author, John Schindler was fired from his university job for sending unsolicited dick pics. He previously was pro-Trump before he changed his stripes to cash-in on the Resistance movement. Like other Russiagate grifters (see Eric Garland, Claude Taylor, Louise Mensch, Counterchekist, The Krassensteins etc) attempting to monetize their dubious "expertise", Schindler charges a premium to follow one of his Twitter feeds. He gained internet notoriety by making wild claims including "Trump would die in jail" and offered false assurances regarding numerous sealed indictments. None of it ever came to pass - whatsoever.

In short: if you're still taking him seriously, you're just another mark in his con.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 14308
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests