The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Ttump - Terminal Thread

Postby Monker » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:48 am

youkeepmewaiting wrote:Trump loves the bible...

Of course he does. He thinks he wrote it and is the main dude in the new Testament.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:55 am

verslibre wrote:Dow, S&P, Nasdaq...everything's down, and is still going down, after Klump told American companies to find alternative sources (read: not from China).

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/23/us-stocks-wall-street-monitors-speech-from-fed-chair-jerome-powell.html

This will be his legacy.

And, more tariffs that he thinks China pays for, which means more pressure on inflation, which means he is less likely to get the rate cut from the Fed that he desperately wants. He's an idiot, fighting a trade war that he can't win.

His legacy will be destroying the Obama economy and leading the US into recession that didn't have to be.

Funny how every Republican president following Reagan has led this nation into an economic crisis: savings and loan crisis, housing crisis, trade war crisis.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:58 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:No one wants to answer this?

Sure, I'll bite. The more incoherent and the more stream of consciousness Trump becomes, the more likely he is to win in 2020. You hear "embarrassment" and "bullshit." To many Americans, they hear a guy talking without a filter and giving zero fucks. I know several females who thought the "grab em by the pussy" comment was perfectly normal. Discussing Trump's verbal diarrhea is a losing issue.

As time goes on, fewer and fewer are falling for this gibberish now. They see an exploding deficit that he said he would pay off...easily. They see a huge tax cut that was supposed to pay for itself doing nothing for them and it contributing to the deficit. Farmers see tariffs making it hard to sell their crops and actually losing money = directly due to Trump's policies. They see manufacturing contracting and not doing any better today than it was prior to Trump. They see corporations expanding over seas and leaving only scraps for the US, despite Trump saying he would reverse it. They see a handful of jobs returning to coal states, but nothing like what Trump promised. They see no wall and no Mexicans paying for it. Instead, they see children in cages and separated families...and Trump wanting to change the rules to be able to keep them that way indefinitely...which, IMO, is a violation of basic human rights. They see a guy who points to the sky and says he's the "chosen one" and then feels he has the power to order companies via Tweet to not do business with China. They see a President who inherited a good economy and said it could be better, but instead has reversed it into a potential recession....and while he KNOWS THIS, amps up the very trade war that is causing the economic problems.

The Mooch is right, if Republicans had ANY sense, they would put up a real challenger for the nomination. Whoever that person is would have a real chance of winning. But, doing NOTHING is essentially handing the election to the Democrats because Trump's insanity is only going to get worse as the economy tanks, China tells him to go fuck himself, North Korea developes The Bomb, and an ICBM to deliver it, and Iran starts a region wide war in the middle east...all the while he insults our allies who we need to confront these international issues. Any country that truly respects Trump is a very foolish country, either friend or foe. He has lost all credibility in the world and the US.
Last edited by Monker on Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:32 am

Add the Fed chair to the bulbous one’s “enemy of the people” list.

What a stark raving lunatic.

And all American companies are to get out of China. He’s absolutely lost his fucking mind. What about your made in Gyna ties and Iwanka’s clothing line? Hypocrisy gone mad.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:07 am

Andrew wrote:Add the Fed chair to the bulbous one’s “enemy of the people” list.

What a stark raving lunatic.

And all American companies are to get out of China. He’s absolutely lost his fucking mind. What about your made in Gyna ties and Iwanka’s clothing line? Hypocrisy gone mad.

I admire his willingness to do what our other Presidents were to afraid to do in taking on China.
But you have to pick your battles to win the war, I think your hand is alot stronger with us being
unified with Europe and our North American partners and that is not the case. he has chosen to take on everyone
to close together, the president of China has no election to worry about. Its to early to judge what
will happen but I think they will work out an agreement and the market will bounce back strong.
A prolonged trade war is not good for anyone and everyone knows it.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:35 pm

He hasn’t taken on everyone. Just all former USA allies like the UK, EU, Germany and France, Denmark, Australia, Mexico and Canada, Japan...

He has embraced North Korea, Russia and a few South American dictatorships.

The friends the USA once had may not be so willing to assist in his temper tantrums.

Winning!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:40 am

Andrew wrote:He has embraced North Korea, Russia and a few South American dictatorships.

This is not a serious comment. Under Trump, the US just applied more Russian sanctions a few weeks ago. N. Korea still remains under heavy sanctions. In Venezuela, Trump backed a coup. Where's the embrace? I'm sure these nations are really feeling the love. :roll:
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby RPM » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:21 am

Andrew wrote:He hasn’t taken on everyone. Just all former USA allies like the UK, EU, Germany and France, Denmark, Australia, Mexico and Canada, Japan...

The friends the USA once had may not be so willing to assist in his temper tantrums.

Winning!

In my view the allies have been taking us for a ride for to long as well.
We now have them finally paying more of their fare share in NATO
And we have a more favorable trade agreement with our North American
Partners. But it’s true as you say they are not so willing to assist us. It has come at a cost.
Your comment of embracing dictators is ridiculous. Look at the facts Andrew,
More sanctions on Russia, none have been lifted on North Korea...that’s a silly statement.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
Cassette Tape

Postby Monker » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:09 am

RPM wrote:
Andrew wrote:He hasn’t taken on everyone. Just all former USA allies like the UK, EU, Germany and France, Denmark, Australia, Mexico and Canada, Japan...

Winning!

In my view the allies have been taking us for a ride for to long as well.

No country pays into NATO. That is just more Trump bullshit that you have bought into.

Look at the facts Andrew,
More sanctions on Russia

A year ago Russia used chemical weapons. It is MANDATORY that sanctions be imposed. Trump delayed it over a year and it took an official written demand from congress for him to finally to do what he was REQUIRED TO DO. This isn't an example of being hard on Russia. It is an example of Trump wanting to be lenient toward Russia but congress not allowing him to.

https://foreignaffairs.house.gov/2019/7 ... tack-in-uk

none have been lifted on North Korea...

Oh, please. So, while Little Rocket Man goes about launching his rockets, Trump now ignores it and says he doesn't have an issue with it...maybe cuz they are in love? There is no change AT ALL in North Korea compared to when he entered office. None...Kim does what he wants.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:58 pm

RPM wrote:In my view the allies have been taking us for a ride for to long as well.

That was a misnomer to start with. And nothing has changed, just what Orange Sphincter is lying about.

And we have a more favorable trade agreement with our North American
Partners.

Virtually identical to NAFTA. Winning!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:00 pm

And in today's G7 press conference, Bulbous One pitched for Russia's return to the G8, and ignored all questions on the annexing of Crimea - the issue that had them kicked out.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:33 pm

Monker wrote:No country pays into NATO. That is just more Trump bullshit that you have bought into.

Costs are shared based upon GDP. Trump is right. Most nations aren't even meeting the 2% goal.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/14/politics ... index.html

Monker wrote:A year ago Russia used chemical weapons. It is MANDATORY that sanctions be imposed. Trump delayed it over a year and it took an official written demand from congress for him to finally to do what he was REQUIRED TO DO. This isn't an example of being hard on Russia. It is an example of Trump wanting to be lenient toward Russia but congress not allowing him to.

Additional sanctions were applied to Russia literally days ago. Pretty dishonest framing to cite something that happened a year ago with dubious evidence - the chemical weapons you mentioned weren't uniquely Russian. Just a month ago, we pulled out of a cold war-era treaty banning ground missiles. We are pretty much in a new cold war.

Monker wrote:Oh, please. So, while Little Rocket Man goes about launching his rockets, Trump now ignores it and says he doesn't have an issue with it...maybe cuz they are in love? There is no change AT ALL in North Korea compared to when he entered office. None...Kim does what he wants.

That's not what RPM said. He was talking about the Trump admin applying N. Korea sanctions - not debating their efficacy in deterring missile tests.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:02 pm

Andrew wrote:And in today's G7 press conference, Bulbous One pitched for Russia's return to the G8, and ignored all questions on the annexing of Crimea - the issue that had them kicked out.

Russia should be at G8. Nobody cares about Crimea...a former Russian territory comprised of ethnic Russians whose people voted overwhelmingly to remain a part of Russia. Anybody grill Trump on the US annexing Texas or Hawaii? It seems imperialism is OK for some, not for others.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Monker » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:46 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:No country pays into NATO. That is just more Trump bullshit that you have bought into.

Costs are shared based upon GDP. Trump is right. Most nations aren't even meeting the 2% goal.

You are just wrong. What you are describing here is called "common funding". It is the daily costs to keep NATO functioning...and is a relatively small part of the entirety of the NATO budget. There are other sources of funding, indirect funding, direct funding, and joint funding. These combined are the lions share of the NATO budget and essentially funded by member nations volunteering assets.

https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/topics_67655.htm

Monker wrote:A year ago Russia used chemical weapons. It is MANDATORY that sanctions be imposed. Trump delayed it over a year and it took an official written demand from congress for him to finally to do what he was REQUIRED TO DO. This isn't an example of being hard on Russia. It is an example of Trump wanting to be lenient toward Russia but congress not allowing him to.

Additional sanctions were applied to Russia literally days ago. Pretty dishonest framing to cite something that happened a year ago with dubious evidence - the chemical weapons you mentioned weren't uniquely Russian. Just a month ago, we pulled out of a cold war-era treaty banning ground missiles. We are pretty much in a new cold war.

Reread what you quoted. It is MANDATORY that more sanctions be made after chemical weapons were used. What your opinion is of it does not matter. Read the bipartisan letter that was sent to Trump...which I provided a link to in my other post. It was sent days before the announcement of more sanctions. He was REQUIRED to implement more sanctions. That is the way it is. He had no choice but to do what he did.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:48 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:And in today's G7 press conference, Bulbous One pitched for Russia's return to the G8, and ignored all questions on the annexing of Crimea - the issue that had them kicked out.

Russia should be at G8. Nobody cares about Crimea...a former Russian territory comprised of ethnic Russians whose people voted overwhelmingly to remain a part of Russia. Anybody grill Trump on the US annexing Texas or Hawaii? It seems imperialism is OK for some, not for others.

They "grilled Trump" over considering buying Greenland. Wonder how "they" would have reacted if he took it by force.
Monker
MP3

Postby scarab » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:21 am

How can the US buy anything at 21 Trillion dollars in debt? And growing exponentially.
I wonder if Trump can file bankruptcy for the US? He knows how to do it well.
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby verslibre » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:24 am

So now children born to servicemen and servicewomen stationed outside the US will no longer be citizens. Their parents will have to apply for citizenship on their behalf.

Holy cow.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Memorex » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:20 am

scarab wrote:How can the US buy anything at 21 Trillion dollars in debt? And growing exponentially.
I wonder if Trump can file bankruptcy for the US? He knows how to do it well.

Let me search your post history pre-2016 election on the more than doubling of the national debt.

I hate that he's doing it, but I don't switch positions based on which party is in.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Memorex » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:21 am

Monker wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:

They "grilled Trump" over considering buying Greenland. Wonder how "they" would have reacted if he took it by force.

In what world is there an indication that Trump would take Greenland by force? Jesus.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:38 pm

Russia took Crimea by force, with troops, guns and tanks. Any comparison is valid.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:08 pm

Monker wrote:You are just wrong. What you are describing here is called "common funding". It is the daily costs to keep NATO functioning...and is a relatively small part of the entirety of the NATO budget. There are other sources of funding, indirect funding, direct funding, and joint funding. These combined are the lions share of the NATO budget and essentially funded by member nations volunteering assets.

https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/topics_67655.htm

The majority of NATO members are failing to meet the 2% GDP goal on defense. That's just a fact - which even the NATO sec. general has acknowledged. Everything else - indirect, direct, joint - is irrelevant. The idea that you are an expert on NATO spending - or ANYTHING- is laughable. You were just on here posting about AOC's non-existent presidential campaign. You know nothing!

Monker wrote:Reread what you quoted. It is MANDATORY that more sanctions be made after chemical weapons were used.

There was never any definitive proof that the nerve agent came from Russia. Who are you going to sanction?

Monker wrote:What your opinion is of it does not matter. Read the bipartisan letter that was sent to Trump...which I provided a link to in my other post. It was sent days before the announcement of more sanctions. He was REQUIRED to implement more sanctions. That is the way it is. He had no choice but to do what he did.

Like I said, the evidence I read was not convincing. Like Iraqi WMD and Russian hacking, it stunk to high heaven. Good on Trump for dragging his feet.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:15 pm

Andrew wrote:Russia took Crimea by force, with troops, guns and tanks. Any comparison is valid.

And then the people voted overwhelmingly to remain a part of Russia. You may not like it. But that's democracy.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Monker » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:24 am

The majority of NATO members are failing to meet the 2% GDP goal on defense. That's just a fact - which even the NATO sec. general has acknowledged. Everything else - indirect, direct, joint - is irrelevant.

So, you are in a discussion about how NATO is funded where you say the full description on how NATO is funded is irrelevent.

This conversation is irrelevant now. If people want to truly know how NATO is funded, I posted a link.

Monker wrote:Reread what you quoted. It is MANDATORY that more sanctions be made after chemical weapons were used.

There was never any definitive proof that the nerve agent came from Russia. Who are you going to sanction?

As I said, your opinion doesn't matter. You do not have any power. This opinion matters:

"On August 6, 2018, the Secretary of State determined that the March 2018 Russian attack met the standard under the Chemical and Biological Weapons Control and Warfare Elimination Act of 1991 (“the CBW Act”), and in response, the United States imposed the first round of sanctions on Russia under the CBW Act on August 27, 2018. Those sanctions, while an important first step, largely imposed penalties that the United States had already put into place, such as terminating foreign assistance and arms sales to the Russian government.

The CBW Act requires the Administration to impose a second round of sanctions unless you certify in writing to Congress that Russia is no longer using chemical weapons in violation of international law, has provided reliable assurances that it will not in the future engage in any such activities, and is willing to allow on-site inspections by internationally recognized, impartial observers. On November 6, 2018, the State Department informed Congress that the Administration could not make this certification, and since Russia has obviously taken none of these necessary steps, the Administration is required by law to enact the second round of sanctions. The CBW Act mandated the second round of sanctions to be imposed within three months, yet well over a year has passed since the attack. Therefore, we urge you to take immediate action to hold Russia fully accountable for its blatant use of a chemical weapon in Europe."

Trump's own Secretary of State disagreed with you - and HIS is the opinion that mattered and set this process in motion. And, BTW, the above snip is from a letter that is signed by BOTH the Democrat and Republican in charge of the House Foreign Affairs committee.;

Monker wrote:What your opinion is of it does not matter. Read the bipartisan letter that was sent to Trump...which I provided a link to in my other post. It was sent days before the announcement of more sanctions. He was REQUIRED to implement more sanctions. That is the way it is. He had no choice but to do what he did.

Good on Trump for dragging his feet.

Exactly...he drug his feet and these sanctions were not him being tough against Russia.

And, you encourage the lawless action of Trump. This is why he NEEDS to be impeached...he is not a king who can do whatever he wishes, including ignoring the will of congress.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:14 am

https://apple.news/AvQb7UrikSrOlvPGPIKqNAg

US spies say Trump's G7 performance suggests he's either a 'Russian asset' or a 'useful idiot' for Putin
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:47 pm

Andrew wrote:https://apple.news/AvQb7UrikSrOlvPGPIKqNAg

US spies say Trump's G7 performance suggests he's either a 'Russian asset' or a 'useful idiot' for Putin

Maybe someone should convene a carte blanche special investigation to look into this. Oh wait.....
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:57 pm

Monker wrote:So, you are in a discussion about how NATO is funded where you say the full description on how NATO is funded is irrelevent.

No, the discussion is about defense spending. You just don't know what you're talking about - as usual. If you disagree, take it up with the NATO sec general.

Monker wrote:As I said, your opinion doesn't matter. You do not have any power. This opinion matters:

I know you like to cite the opinions of government hacks like gospel. That's why you also fell for Russiagate. I don't care what they say. I am glad you are a proud apparatchik mouthpiece.

Monker wrote:Trump's own Secretary of State disagreed with you - and HIS is the opinion that mattered and set this process in motion. And, BTW, the above snip is from a letter that is signed by BOTH the Democrat and Republican in charge of the House Foreign Affairs committee.

Again, who cares? As if "bi-partisan consensus" means anything? There was bi-partisan effort between Gingrich and Clinton to gut social security at one time. Bi-partisan, in many cases, means two parties signing onto a bad idea instead of just one.

Monker wrote:Exactly...he drug his feet and these sanctions were not him being tough against Russia.

Not all sanctions are created equal.

Monker wrote:And, you encourage the lawless action of Trump. This is why he NEEDS to be impeached...he is not a king who can do whatever he wishes, including ignoring the will of congress.

Good luck!
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:58 pm

DOJ IG report makes it clear - Comey is a leaker. While memos weren't classified, they were confidential and contained sensitive info.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/29/politics ... index.html
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Andrew » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:54 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Andrew wrote:https://apple.news/AvQb7UrikSrOlvPGPIKqNAg

Maybe someone should convene a carte blanche special investigation to look into this. Oh wait.....

Looks like he's just a fucking idiot then. Hope that helps you sleep better at night.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Memorex » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:23 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:DOJ IG report makes it clear - Comey is a leaker. While memos weren't classified, they were confidential and contained sensitive info.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/29/politics ... index.html

The dude is nothing short of a creepy weasle. His personality creeps me out.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Monker » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:21 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:As I said, your opinion doesn't matter. You do not have any power. This opinion matters:

I know you like to cite the opinions of government hacks like gospel.

Wow, so you think the Secretary of State and the leaders of the House Foreign Affairs committee are "government hacks". That is ridiculous. That letter is very clear that the SOS validated that Russia's use of chemicals were in line with the law that forces more sanctions on Russia. The SOS's opinion is what mattered, and the law matters. Trump has no choice but to impose more sanctions.

Monker wrote:Trump's own Secretary of State disagreed with you - and HIS is the opinion that mattered and set this process in motion. And, BTW, the above snip is from a letter that is signed by BOTH the Democrat and Republican in charge of the House Foreign Affairs committee.

Again, who cares?[/quote]

Donald J. Trump.

As if "bi-partisan consensus" means anything?

I did not say "consensus". The letter was from both the leader of the Democrats and the leader of the Republicans. In other words, this is not the Democrats pushing a Democrat agenda. It is the Foreign Affair committee as a whole pushing the issue.

It means that Trump has no power in that committee. He HAD to introduce more sanctions.

Monker wrote:Exactly...he drug his feet and these sanctions were not him being tough against Russia.

Not all sanctions are created equal.

Correct...which is why there is a follow up letter stating the committee looks forward to the new sanctions and seeing how effective they are. IE: Trump can't put forth more bullshit sanctions that mean nothing.

The bottom line is these Russian sanctions are not something Trump wants to do, but is forced to by law and by congress forcing him to. It is not Trump being tough on Russia.

Monker wrote:And, you encourage the lawless action of Trump. This is why he NEEDS to be impeached...he is not a king who can do whatever he wishes, including ignoring the will of congress.

Good luck!

Oh, I realize that Pelosi is playing a political game with impeachment...and she won't do it if she feels it will cost the Democrats the election. That does not change my opinion that no President in my lifetime has deserved to be impeached more than Trump.
Monker
MP3

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara