The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:23 pm

S2M wrote:It's no use Monker...these conservative sycophants are beyond helping. They are Hannity clones. Only party matters to them.

They can't even tell you ONE presidential thing Clyde has accomplished. All they ever do is rag on Hillary. Their act is old.

I posted a list of things King Louie promised to do...not ONE comment about it...all they do is cite links, and regurgitate other peoples' sound bites....etc. Not an original thinker in the lot. They excel at diversion, and ad hominem attacks. Which makes sense...both staple Republican tactics.

And yet it is you and Monkey who sound like a Brian Williams pull string toy. Funny how that works. Trump is a maverick candidate that defied the conventional DC wisdom across both parties. The idea that he was some sort of garden-variety Republican just shows you haven't a fucking clue. Nobody was even talking about the trade deficit and building a wall until Trump.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:56 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:She can go to California and get a drivers license, then go vote there, like more then one million of Hillary's "popular vote" did.

Sorry K.C., I have to question this statement. If your talking about your wife getting a license in the same manner as illegal aliens get one, this is not accurate. I looked into this awhile back and found that this is false. The application process for the licenses is different for illegal aliens in CA then it is for residents that are U.S. citizens. Mainly that it does not include the voter registration option.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:05 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
S2M wrote:It's no use Monker...these conservative sycophants are beyond helping. They are Hannity clones. Only party matters to them.

They can't even tell you ONE presidential thing Clyde has accomplished. All they ever do is rag on Hillary. Their act is old.

I posted a list of things King Louie promised to do...not ONE comment about it...all they do is cite links, and regurgitate other peoples' sound bites....etc. Not an original thinker in the lot. They excel at diversion, and ad hominem attacks. Which makes sense...both staple Republican tactics.

And yet it is you and Monkey who sound like a Brian Williams pull string toy. Funny how that works. Trump is a maverick candidate that defied the conventional DC wisdom across both parties. The idea that he was some sort of garden-variety Republican just shows you haven't a fucking clue. Nobody was even talking about the trade deficit and building a wall until Trump.

Trump is no "maverick candidate". That's just an invented personna. All he is is a salesman. He sold you a glorious 30ft reinforced concrete wall that Mexico will pay for. But, in reality, all you are getting is a 10ft high FENCE that Obama approved to replace the dated border fence. No wall has been budgeted because he can't pass health reform, which is where $'s would come from for his wall. His entire domestic agenda fell apart as he had no health care plan to replace Obama Care. He sold you lie after lie, and you bought into it. He can't even get his Muslim ban past the courts, and may have even killed it with his own words a few days ago. The ONLY thing he has done is dropped out of TPP discussions...which was never signed anyway. He is no deal maker. He has made NO deals with congress. He can't even make deals between the factions within his own party. He is an incompetent LOSER as President.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:16 pm

Fact Finder wrote:Comey admits to being the one to leak his memos (he told a friend who in turn, told the NYT) He says that he leaked because of Trump's "tape" tweet and that he did it in spite to summon a special counsel.

Trumps lawyer continued to state that Comey lied under oath, because the memo leak happened BEFORE Trump's tweet and not after, ruining Comey's supposed motive.

Comey got busted lying today!

BTW, Trump's lawyer is wrong. The NYT story that ran before the memo was leaked was not based on the memo. With that kind of representation, Trump will be OOO by the end of the year.

So, I wonder when Jeff Sessions will quit? By the end of the month, maybe? Working with Trump must be incredibly entertaining right about now.
Monker
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:28 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:She can go to California and get a drivers license, then go vote there, like more then one million of Hillary's "popular vote" did.

Sorry K.C., I have to question this statement. If your talking about your wife getting a license in the same manner as illegal aliens get one, this is not accurate. I looked into this awhile back and found that this is false. The application process for the licenses is different for illegal aliens in CA then it is for residents that are U.S. citizens. Mainly that it does not include the voter registration option.

My relatives that live there said you simply flash it like a badge. They have too many people in line. I'll admit, I'm not there ,nor have I seen it.

Well that may be true. But, I do remember reading that the "non citizen" process doesn't offer voter registration. It could be that they are just really sloppy at polling places.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:09 am

Monker wrote:Trump is no "maverick candidate". That's just an invented personna.

All candidates have to brand themselves. So far, when it's come to the issues of the TPP and immigration, it is not just cheap rhetoric. Trump is delivering and it's driving liberals like you mad. Partially because you are used to slick-tongued pitchmen like Obama who NEVER deliver (see closing Gitmo, card check, public option, ending wars, etc etc etc).

Monker wrote:All he is is a salesman. He sold you a glorious 30ft reinforced concrete wall that Mexico will pay for.

Such elitism. When Trump shouted "Who's going to pay for it?" and held the mic into the crowd, it was at rallies. They were fun, lively, energetic...the complete opposite of Hillary's poorly-attended, stiff public appearances. Nobody cares who pays for the wall. We care that he tries to do something about it.

Monker wrote:But, in reality, all you are getting is a 10ft high FENCE that Obama approved to replace the dated border fence. No wall has been budgeted because he can't pass health reform, which is where $'s would come from for his wall. His entire domestic agenda fell apart as he had no health care plan to replace Obama Care. He sold you lie after lie, and you bought into it. He can't even get his Muslim ban past the courts, and may have even killed it with his own words a few days ago.

This is just the new normal of political gridlock. For more, see the book "It's Even Worse Than It Looks: How the American Constitutional System Collided with the New Politics of Extremism" by Mann/Ornstein. I don't expect this to change under any president. Obama was blocked at every turn as well. Is what it is.

Monker wrote:The ONLY thing he has done is dropped out of TPP discussions...which was never signed anyway. He is no deal maker. He has made NO deals with congress. He can't even make deals between the factions within his own party. He is an incompetent LOSER as President.

Thanks for admitting that he withdrew us from the disastrous TPP which Obama, Hillary, and Johnson all supported.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:11 am

Monker wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Comey admits to being the one to leak his memos (he told a friend who in turn, told the NYT) He says that he leaked because of Trump's "tape" tweet and that he did it in spite to summon a special counsel.

Trumps lawyer continued to state that Comey lied under oath, because the memo leak happened BEFORE Trump's tweet and not after, ruining Comey's supposed motive.

Comey got busted lying today!

BTW, Trump's lawyer is wrong. The NYT story that ran before the memo was leaked was not based on the memo. With that kind of representation, Trump will be OOO by the end of the year.

So, I wonder when Jeff Sessions will quit? By the end of the month, maybe? Working with Trump must be incredibly entertaining right about now.

Comey, as Trump accurately told the Russkies, is a nut job. Wakes up in the middle of the night and contacts a Columbia Professor to leak to the press. Pretty sleazy behavior. Did he leak when Lynch was pressuring him on the Clinton case? Guy's a hack and should have been fired on day fucking one.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:13 am

verslibre wrote:Image

This is what happens when Democrats nominate a neocon warmongering piece of shit. The entire party forgoes their legacy of tolerance and becomes raging homophobes and xenophobes. This crap is like wartime propaganda. Not cool. Not funny.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:51 am

Monker wrote:I don't think so. I think you are so deep in alt-right bullshit that YOU and others here are ignoring the reality of how deep in the shit Trump truly is.

If he's in such "deep shit", why do the goal posts keep changing? First it was "Russian collusion", now it's "obstruction of justice." In America, we prosecute crimes not people. To date, you can't say what the crime is. Something about Russia Today...Podesta clicking on an obvious phishing link...trolls/bots....severs that can't be examined. It's all bullshit. Everyone knows it.

Monker wrote:After Comey's testimony, I think he's done. This investigation has barely started and Trump is in deeper shit than Nixon was with Watergate. And, we don't even know what is classified by the FBI.

Comey made a fool of himself yesterday. Not even sure why he bothered. Did he write memos when Lynch told him to refer to Clinton criminal investigation as a "matter"? Why not? Forensics should take a look at these alleged Comey memos More than likely they were all scribbled down AFTER he got shit-canned from his job.

Monker wrote:If Trump has any brain left, and he makes it past this first term, he won't run for a second.

Right. Just like he has no chance and Clinton has it in the bag. To paraphrase the Gipper, it's not that you're ignorant, it's that u know so many things that aren't so.

Monker wrote:McCarthyism? LOL...I am not the one holding some type of list of people who should be kicked out of government...that is Trump and those who want the swamp drained.

In the current Cold War 2.0 climate, any association with Russia, no matter how benign, is considered traitorous. It is total McCarthyism and liberals are to blame. McCarthyism destroyed the REAL left in this country and now the fake left have revived it as a tool against their political enemies. Joke's on them as they will ultimately destroy themselves. Hoist meet petard.

Monker wrote:Where were your complaints when protesters were sitting on the ground doing nothing and they were pepper sprayed by police? All violent protest is wrong, and violent reaction to peaceful protest is also wrong.

You mean Occupy Wall Street/UC Davis incident in 2012 or whatever? That was on Obama's watch. Blame him.

Monker wrote:I have no idea what you are talking about. I never accused anybody of war crimes. That is ridiculous. I may take Ventura's view of them being "chicken-hawks", but I do not take his view of them committing war crimes.

A war of choice based on lies is a war crime. Put down the Archie comics and read the Nuremberg principles.

Monker wrote:No, what I am tired of is this country going to hell because of Trump. I don't give a damn who is in power.

High infant mortality rate, lowest share of GDP on entitlements, worst literacy rates, highest obesity rates....yea dude everything was really coming up roses before Trump got elected. :roll:

Monker wrote:Put Pence in power. If he is forced out, put Paul Ryan in power. I don't care what Republican is in Trump's place. He is destroying the very foundation of what makes this country great. He is not making this country great again...unless he believes the US was "great" prior to WW1...because that seems to be what he wants.

Trump is attacking the "very foundation" of this country? Sounds like you are ripping off Clapper's comment about Trump assaulting our institutions or whatever. Speak in specifics. Many of these institutions are not worth saving. Personally, I don't see how protecting citizens from terrorism and re-negotiating trade deals is an attack on the US. And Pence, Ryan, would be more of the same RINO crap that Americans rejected at the voting booths with Romney and McCain. At least Trump has the ideological leeway to experiment with things.

Monker wrote:What I said was I would not be surprised if something like that happened to distract the public from all of the crap that is being thrown against him. That is ABSOLUTELY a possibility. The deeper in the shit Trump gets, the more likely I believe it is we will be thrown into another war somewhere.

You just mentioned that you get misty-eyed over the Bush years so another BS war obviously doesn't matter a whole lot to you.

Monker wrote:I am not threatening Trump...I am not like Ted Nugent.

Tell it to the Secret Service.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:00 am

Since the subject of Hillary's email system has come up. Here's a new gem.

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today submitted new evidence to U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan showing that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton knowingly used an unsecure BlackBerry device despite being warned by “security hawks” against doing so.

The new document brings the known total to date to at least 433 emails that were not part of the 55,000 pages of emails that Clinton turned over to the State Department. These records further appear to contradict statements by Clinton that, “as far as she knew,” all of her government emails were turned over to the State Department.

The email was sent to Susan Kennedy, presumably former Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger’s chief of staff. Kennedy wrote Clinton on March 7 2009 that “Just in case you are still allowed to carry your blackberry, your friends are watching with great pride.” Clinton responded on March 8, 2009:

Against the advice of the security hawks, I still do carry my berry but am prohibited from using it in my office, where I spend most of my time when I’m not on a plane or in a “no coverage” country.

The email, uncovered by Judicial Watch and written by Clinton, demonstrates that she reviewed or was at least informed about a March 6, 2009, Information Memo from Assistant Secretary of State for Diplomatic Security Eric J. Boswell to Ms. Mills in which he wrote that he “cannot stress too strongly, however, that any unclassified BlackBerry is highly vulnerable in any setting to remotely and covertly monitoring conversations, retrieving email, and exploiting calendars” [Emphasis added]

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room ... ity-hawks/
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:08 am

Fact Finder wrote:Hmmmmmmm...is this why Comey admitted leaking yesterday when he had previously testified that he had never leaked information. Remember back in May Comeys first hearing he was asked had he ever leaked and he said "never" under oath. And Monker, it doesn't matter if he had a friend do it for him, as he admitted. I think Comey was the leaker all along and Trump has caught him in a sting operation with tape.

Oh, stop it. This was HIS OWN WRITING. It wasn't some top secret document that nobody should know about. He can do with it whatever he wants . I'm sorry, but Donald Trump is not some dictator who can tell public citizens what to do with their own writings. Where do you think we live, Nazi Germany?

Trump is just doing what he always does - attack his attacker. You guys just lap it up like a bunch of puppies. Idiots/
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:16 am

Fact Finder wrote:Today..

Reporter: “When are you going to let us know about the tapes sir?”
Trump: “Soon...”
Reporter: “Are there tapes?”
Trump: Oh you’re going to be very disappointed when you get your answer

This is just repeating his same old dumb-ass pattern.

He goes on Twitter and makes some wild claim like Obama tapped his wires at Trump Tower. He has NO CLUE of the implications of what he just said. He just blurts it out. And, when he is pressed for proof that the former president committed a felony, all he does is stall and point to other, unrelated, information and never admits he had no evidence...just a huge amount of angst about being under investigation.

As for taping Comey. It's bullshit. There is no reason for him to clear the room of everybody except Comey to have a private conversation, and then tape it. It defeats the entire purpose. He was just using scare tactics...and they backfired.

WHY did they backfire. Because now he is going to be investigated even further to see if there ARE tape recorders in the Oval Office. And, if there are, ALL of those tapes will be asked for via subpena.

He doesn't even realize that the more he does this, the deeper he is digging his own grave and the deeper in the shit he is....and neither do any of you --- Sad and pathetic.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:46 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:I don't think so. I think you are so deep in alt-right bullshit that YOU and others here are ignoring the reality of how deep in the shit Trump truly is.

If he's in such "deep shit", why do the goal posts keep changing?

Because HE keeps doing new shit and adding on to it.

In America, we prosecute crimes not people.

And, in congress they do not need to convict you of a crime to impeach you.

To date, you can't say what the crime is.

If Trump is impeached, it will be for Obstruction of Justice and possibly abuse of power.

It's all bullshit. Everyone knows it.

Flynn, Sessions and Kushner probably do not agree with that statement. Trump does, but since this is as close to him as his son-in-law, he had better hope that nothing implicates him.

Comey made a fool of himself yesterday. Not even sure why he bothered.

do you know what convinced Goldwater to tell Nixon he would be impeached. One tape where you can hear Halderman suggest to Nixon to have the CIA ask the FBI to stop the investigation and Nixon says "Uh, huh.". That proved obstruction of justice to Goldwater and other Republicans. With Comey, you have him under oath stating that Trump himself asked him to "let go" of Flynn MULTIPLE TIMES. And, you have Trump himself admitting in interviews that he was thinking about the Russia investigation when he fired Comey. And, you have Trump telling the Russians in the Oval Office that firing Comey relieved the pressure of the investigation.

My God, there is so much evidence there in Comey...it's incredible that ANYBODY would think Trump is NOT going to be impeached. All it will take is a few witnesses to validate that Comey reviewed his notes to senior FBI staff...and Trump is gone.

But, instead, they will probably take the rest of the year to investigate all kinda of stuff to pile on top of him. It is going to be crazy when reports come out.

Did he write memos when Lynch told him to refer to Clinton criminal investigation as a "matter"? Why not?

Because he felt Trump was a liar (he is) and would lie about what was said (he's trying). And, all of these meetings and phone calls he felt were improper. Remember, he only met with Obama one time and phone call twice, and one of those was to say goodbye. He was in a very compromising situation and he did what he had to do to back himself up. Smart man.

Forensics should take a look at these alleged Comey memos More than likely they were all scribbled down AFTER he got shit-canned from his job.

All that has to happen is to get testimony from the senior FBI staff and verify that Comey reviewed the notes with them, and when. I doubt any type of forensics can date a note that is only a few months old. Actually, if he typed it on a laptop or pad, there is probably a datestamp on the file, too.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:50 am

Fact Finder wrote:
Monker wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Hmmmmmmm...is this why Comey admitted leaking yesterday when he had previously testified that he had never leaked information. Remember back in May Comeys first hearing he was asked had he ever leaked and he said "never" under oath. And Monker, it doesn't matter if he had a friend do it for him, as he admitted. I think Comey was the leaker all along and Trump has caught him in a sting operation with tape.

Oh, stop it. This was HIS OWN WRITING. It wasn't some top secret document that nobody should know about. He can do with it whatever he wants . I'm sorry, but Donald Trump is not some dictator who can tell public citizens what to do with their own writings. Where do you think we live, Nazi Germany?

Trump is just doing what he always does - attack his attacker. You guys just lap it up like a bunch of puppies. Idiots/

It was an official FBI Government Document, written on an FBI issued laptop in an FBI provided vehicle while Comey was still FBI Drirector.

Riddle me this Monker, Comey said yesterday that after Trump tweeted on a Fri about Comey better hoping there weren't tapes of the convos, Comey then woke up in the middle of the following Monday night and realized damn, I need to get my memos out there in the public square. So my question is this, if there are tapes and if there are memos, which one would you consider real? Can't be the memos can it?

There are no tapes. There ARE memos.

The memos are REAL.

The tapes only exist in Trump's fantasyland, along with a 30ft concrete wall along the Mexican border, repeal/replace Obamacare, 3 million fake voters, and evidence that Obama tapped his wires. When are you morons going to stop buying into this guy's fantasies?
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:02 am

Monker wrote:

If this was remotely true, why did Comey admit to writing some of these memos in an FBI govt vehicle after leaving the White House? Sounds like he was on the clock to me. Having been involved with hiring and firing, I know for a fact that we only start meticulously documenting things when we try to get rid of people. Isn't it convenient there was no documentation prior to Trump being elected? No Comey Obama memos? So the question is, who was scumbag Comey working for?
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:07 am

Fact Finder wrote:It was an official FBI Government Document, written on an FBI issued laptop in an FBI provided vehicle while Comey was still FBI Drirector.

Bingo. Great Americans think alike I see. Monkey would have us believe that Comey was writing Twilight fanfiction at home or something. These are government documents. Lock him up!
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:30 pm

Fact Finder wrote:It was an official FBI Government Document, written on an FBI issued laptop in an FBI provided vehicle while Comey was still FBI Drirector.

Riddle me this Monker, Comey said yesterday that after Trump tweeted on a Fri about Comey better hoping there weren't tapes of the convos, Comey then woke up in the middle of the following Monday night and realized damn, I need to get my memos out there in the public square. So my question is this, if there are tapes and if there are memos, which one would you consider real? Can't be the memos can it?

While they have been described as "personal notes" they are property of the agency and Comey had to turn them over when he left. I'm sure Comey would have been aware of this policy. I remember hearing this being discussed during one of the investigative committee sessions. To which they ordered that ALL of Comey's memos\notes regarding President Trump AND President Obama be turned over to them for examination.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:35 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I'm waiting for this to take wings, now that we have a REAL Justice Department.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/sus ... ure-device

I posted this story directly form Judicial Watch's article on the previous page of this thread.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:52 am

Voting fraud? What voting fraud? Imagine someone questioning our tried and true system of free elections.

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) Twelve employees of a voter mobilization group are facing criminal charges accusing them of submitting fraudulent or fake voter registration applications in Indiana last year.

Prosecutors allege in the charges filed Friday that 11 Indiana Voter Registration Project workers created and submitted falsified voter registration applications to meet work quotas. A supervisor for those canvassers also is charged.

All 12 face one count each of procuring or submitting voter registration applications known to be false, fictitious or fraudulent. The 11 canvassers also face one perjury count each. The supervisor faces one counterfeiting charge.

If convicted, each faces up to 2 ½ years in prison.

The Indiana Voter Registration Project faces the same charges as the supervisor.

Marion County Prosecutor Terry Curry says State Police found no evidence of voter fraud.

http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Indian ... 78033.html
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 am

If 9/11 were to happen today.......

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:01 am

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:44 am

Fact Finder wrote:Monker..once more with love..

Donald Trump is not under investigation by the FBI!

https://youtu.be/fVFoIp-VdSc

And Comey was butt fucked right there on National TV and U didn't even notice. That's why we're here for u.

Wow, you are one naive idiot if you think that is still true today.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:59 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:The Congress does not impeach without some kind of convictable crime, nor would the Senate convict and remove from office. This ain't a fucking game you can just play if you want.

US Constitution

Section 4.

The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of,treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.

Wow, that makes Monker once again, WRONG!

No, it doesn't. What you and FF are not seeing and will never admit until Trump is impeached is that CONGRESS is judge and jury over this. NOT the judiciary. CONGRESS determines what "high crimes and misdemeanors" means. CONGRESS is where the impeachment will be played out. CONGRESS is who will convict the charges that CONGRESS made.

Again, Clinton was impeached for lying about a blowjob. Nixon was impeached because his AG suggested using the CIA to influence the FBI and stop the Watergate investigation, and Nixon said "Uh, huh."
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:02 am

Boomchild wrote:

While they have been described as "personal notes" they are property of the agency and Comey had to turn them over when he left. I'm sure Comey would have been aware of this policy. I remember hearing this being discussed during one of the investigative committee sessions. To which they ordered that ALL of Comey's memos\notes regarding President Trump AND President Obama be turned over to them for examination.

But, he is also aware that it is not a crime...because it was not classified. You can go on and on about this. But, it is irrelevent. What Comey did was ensure that the Russia investigation was out of reach of the control of the President. That is a good thing. He also ensured that Trump will almost certainly be investigated for obstruction of justice and probably abuse of power. Those are good things, too.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:03 am

Whatever....it's no different then the crap that FF and KC post...and what Boomchild just posted above.

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:Image

This is what happens when Democrats nominate a neocon warmongering piece of shit. The entire party forgoes their legacy of tolerance and becomes raging homophobes and xenophobes. This crap is like wartime propaganda. Not cool. Not funny.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:10 am

Toddlers have shot someone ever week for the past two years.

What are there demands? Why do they keep shooting innocent people. They must want SOMETHING. But, both the mainstream and alt-right media are ignoring them. This group of extremists must be recognized and their terrorism towards the rest of humanity stopped.

All toddlers under the age of 6 should be deported from this country and we should have a travel ban to keep all children under 6 out of the country. We need to figure out what the hell is going on here.

Boomchild wrote:Image
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:12 am

No, it would probably be more like "Clinton's Blow up Twin Towers".

Boomchild wrote:If 9/11 were to happen today.......

Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:14 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I'm waiting for this to take wings, now that we have a REAL Justice Department.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/sus ... ure-device

Yeah, Jeff Sessions has nothing else to worry about. I agree, investigating a single Email that has already been investigated would be a perfect way to distract him.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:16 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:For Monker and the other libs. Russia, Russia ,Russia.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06/0 ... heres-why/

Did you even read the last sentence.

Comey insured that paranoid Trump that he is not being investigated - at least 3 times. So, what is Trump hiding that is causing him to be so paranoid? That is what the point is.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:30 am

Fact Finder wrote:Monker, Clinton was Impeached on perjury and obstruction of justice, there were 2 other charges I can't recall that he was not impeached for.

And, all of it revolved around him lying about having his dick in an interns mouth. None of this would have been taken to a real court - and everybody knew it at that time.

Clinton was exonerated by the Senate after Impeachment by the House because not 1 Democrat Senator would vote to convict him. Hint: The same would happen here too, except a Pubbie House is not going to bring articles against a President of their own Party, not now, not ever.

I disagree. There will come a point where they either do it, or be voted out of office...and the Democrats will do it. Besides, the Tea Party/Freedom Caucus, IMO, are not traditional Republicans and have already killed his legislative agenda. If they see him for what he is...it's over.

Also, read your history again, Nixon was NOT impeached, he resigned.
[/quote][/quote]

Yeah, resigned because a group of Republicans advised him that impeachment was going to happened.

The bottom line in all of this is you are WRONG. Impeachment does not follow the same rules as the judicial system.
Monker
MP3

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara