Jimi Jamison/Jim Peterik at Melodicrock.com Fest

All past and current talk for MelodicRockFest 1, 2 and 3?

Moderator: Andrew

Jimi Jamison/Jim Peterik at Melodicrock.com Fest

Postby mrsromek » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:11 pm

First of all, I was very excited when I learned these two greats would be performing at the Fest. Well, let me tell all of you, they did not disappoint. Their mini "set" consisted of 'The Search is Over,' 'I Can't Hold Back,' and 'Eye of the Tiger.' AWESOME. Jimi sounded great, and the two of them looked like they were having a great time on stage together. I was able to say hello to Jim in the lobby before Scrap Metal went on, but I did not see Jimi anywhere. This part of the night was definitely up there on my 'favorties' of the night list.
mrsromek
45 RPM

Re: Jimi Jamison/Jim Peterik at Melodicrock.com Fest

Postby Journey/Survivor » Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:45 pm

mrsromek wrote:First of all, I was very excited when I learned these two greats would be performing at the Fest. Well, let me tell all of you, they did not disappoint. Their mini "set" consisted of 'The Search is Over,' 'I Can't Hold Back,' and 'Eye of the Tiger.' AWESOME. Jimi sounded great, and the two of them looked like they were having a great time on stage together. I was able to say hello to Jim in the lobby before Scrap Metal went on, but I did not see Jimi anywhere. This part of the night was definitely up there on my 'favorties' of the night list.

Thanks for the report. It's great to hear that they had a great show, and that they were having fun with it.
Journey/Survivor
Stereo LP

Postby IngoK » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:03 pm

They didn´t play the new song ?
IngoK
LP

Postby Moon Beam » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:31 am

I was disappointed Peterik didn't do Vehicle but it was great
to see him perform with Jamison.
I thought they did a fine job.
http://moonbeamsmindgrounds.blogspot.com/
Good, Bad Or Ugly, Live It, Love It Or Leave It.
Moon Beam
Digital Audio Tape

Return to MelodicRockFest