Breaking news on survivormusic.com

It's The Singer Not The Song

Moderator: Andrew

Breaking news on survivormusic.com

Postby def » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:37 pm

The blog-function is disabled...

Current speculations on the reason for this dramatic turn of events vary:

- The high-frequency use of the function wrecked the server.
- Short-dated lawsuits prevent the owner to blog in the usual in-depth and timely way.
- The blog function quit the job and is looking for a new employer.
def
Ol' 78

Re: Breaking news on survivormusic.com

Postby DavidWT » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:21 am

def wrote:The blog-function is disabled...

Damn, now where am I supposed to go for my semi-annual empty promises?
DavidWT
45 RPM

Postby Eyeof » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:28 am

You know I find it funny that FS is sueing NG over the use of Eye of the Tiger, I mean had he really cared for the song he would not have allowed McAuley to violently murder if over the past three years over and over again...
Eyeof
Cassette Tape

Postby Joe Vana » Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:18 am

Eyeof wrote:You know I find it funny that FS is sueing NG over the use of Eye of the Tiger, I mean had he really cared for the song he would not have allowed McAuley to violently murder if over the past three years over and over again...

Oh my....but....I feel EOTT was a tune Robin did well...just my opinion, please keep the guns holstered....JV
The World was flat once....what happened??
Joe Vana
Cassette Tape

Postby Slander » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:56 am

Joe Vana wrote:
Eyeof wrote:You know I find it funny that FS is sueing NG over the use of Eye of the Tiger, I mean had he really cared for the song he would not have allowed McAuley to violently murder if over the past three years over and over again...

Oh my....but....I feel EOTT was a tune Robin did well...just my opinion, please keep the guns holstered....JV

Agreed JV. Also thought he was great on Burning Heart and Fire Makes Steel. Saw him live front row! He was great. Fantastic showman. I had a bigger problem with RM singing songs like Summer Nights and The Search Is Over.
"But it ain't about how hard you hit... it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward." Rocky Balboa
Slander
Stereo LP

Postby Eyeof » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:12 am

LOL..JV....I was having a bad day and thought i'd just tweak Slander!

thanks for calling me out on it!

Not for this room, but what does everyone think of the VH album...listening to it the first time right now...
Eyeof
Cassette Tape

Postby Mikele » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:08 am

not much interested in it, but heard is good. And how it cannot be? Anyhow, and it's my personal view, VH not really the band that I'm expecting to come out now with some amazing refrain or melody or song that I will listen for lifetime. Their whole potential was expressed so much time ago, I feel there's really nothing more to add
Mikele
Ol' 78

Return to Survivor / Jim / Jimi / Toby / PoL / Dave