Neal Schon, Michaele Salahi To Wed: Couple Headed Toward Mar

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Neal Schon, Michaele Salahi To Wed: Couple Headed Toward Mar

Postby tater1977 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:27 pm

Neal Schon, Michaele Salahi To Wed: Couple Headed Toward Marriage

Posted: 03/ 8/2012 3:54 pm Updated: 03/ 8/2012 4:10 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/0 ... 32864.html

Neal Schon of Journey was one of the most anonymous rock stars in the world until he started dating accused White House gatecrasher and "Real Housewives of D.C." star Michaele Salahi. Although he still shies away from interviews, Neal did sit down with me on my HDNet talk show "Naughty But Nice" to set the record straight about all the rumors and the ugly allegations that Michaele's ex, Tareq Salahi, has thrown at him.

"I never sent Tareq a picture of my penis, and I didn't call him on the phone to tell him I was f**king his wife either," Neal tells me. "I've always taken care of situations like this behind closed doors, and this is the first time in the last five months that I have been in the media ... so it's hard. But Tareq chose to put it out there."

Neal explains that he has known Michaele for more than 15 years, having met her in the 1990s. But the rocker insists that nothing romantic ever happened between the pair -- even though he secretly wanted it to -- until she left her husband and looked to him for help. Now, Neil says the two are headed toward marriage, a union his band mates approve of.

"[My] band mates Ross and Jonathan met her 15 years ago, so they have known her," Neal says. "They love having her out there because she brings so much energy."
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby Don » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:37 pm

Don
Super Audio CD

Postby steveo777 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:47 pm

Don wrote:Image

Everyone just keep quoting it until Neal finally gets it.
steveo777
MP3

Postby slucero » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:47 pm

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby Michigan Girl » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:35 am

It amazes me that someone as talented as Neal Schon had
to be linked w/a reality criminal to become a household name.
What is this world coming to that we are more entertained
by reality trainwrecks than the actual talent of real
actors/musicians. The world must be ending soon ...everyone
better get their fifteen minutes, if they haven't already.
Michigan Girl
MP3

Postby georgethree33 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:36 am

Good for Neal. Be happy man and be good to each other. I hope this one works.
georgethree33
Fresh Air

Re: Neal Schon, Michaele Salahi To Wed: Couple Headed Toward

Postby STORY_TELLER » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:05 am

"I've always taken care of situations like this behind closed doors, and this is the first time in the last five months that I have been in the media ... so it's hard. But Tareq chose to put it out there."

Ummmmm.... How many more situations like this have there been exactly?
STORY_TELLER
Cassette Tape

Postby Archetype » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:50 am

This puts Jonathan Cain is a good position. Eventually this marriage will implode (and by eventually I mean probably within 6 months at the latest) Neal will have to start shelling out alimony to a now what is it, 7th? Ex wife. He'll need Journey to keep that money coming in. At this point, all Jonathan would have to do is threaten to leave and his wishes would be accommodated in every way to keep him there and happy. Jonathan Cain controls this band...he just doesn't know it/care to at this point.
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Stereo LP

Postby Don » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:54 am

Archetype wrote:This puts Jonathan Cain is a good position. Eventually this marriage will implode (and by eventually I mean probably within 6 months at the latest) Neal will have to start shelling out alimony to a now what is it, 7th? Ex wife. He'll need Journey to keep that money coming in. At this point, all Jonathan would have to do is threaten to leave and his wishes would be accommodated in every way to keep him there and happy. Jonathan Cain controls this band...he just doesn't know it/care to at this point.

This woman isn't even divorced yet. If they really were to get married it probably wouldn't be until next year. The band is looking at ending this thing in five years so if things implode or explode a year or two earlier what's the difference?

Neal has money. He is guaranteed royalties for life and has his other investments also. No matter how much he is ordered to dole out to these women, he will always be able to live comfortably with what he still brings in.
Don
Super Audio CD

Postby Jana » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:56 am

I am sure he is only marrying her because they are hoping to pitch a reality showing chronicling it or, at the very least, a special It would be the only way maybe someone would bite at a reality show with these two, and even then I don't think anyone cares.
Jana
Digital Audio Tape

Postby artist4perry » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:48 am

steveo777 wrote:

I doubt he will but here goes.
artist4perry
MP3

Location: Running around in the vast universe that is my imagination. Send help!

Postby Peartree12249 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:03 am

I think Neal's trying to break Liz Taylor's marriage record! :shock: We certainly know this one won't be his last. When all the publicity and "reality shows" fizzle out. Michaele will drop him like a hot rock and move onto the next chump. :roll: Or maybe it will be the other way around???? :wink:
Grammar, the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
Peartree12249
Stereo LP

Postby steveo777 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:32 pm

Mark my words. Neal will have moved on to someone else by the time the summer tour kicks off. He will not marry this ho.
steveo777
MP3

Postby Don » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:19 pm

steveo777 wrote:Mark my words. Neal will have moved on to someone else by the time the summer tour kicks off. He will not marry this ho.

If Neal dumps her, this chic's mouth is going flow like the Orinoco. Anything Neal has said to her about anybody, even other band mates past AND current is gonna come out, especially if it's negative. She will skank him hard and TMZ will be right there to publicize it.
Don
Super Audio CD

Postby Andrew » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:48 pm

Ok. I'm calling time on the name calling right now.

If Neal's happy - good luck to him.

Whatever anyone else here thinks, I'd like the derogatory name calling to stop. I dont want to go there any longer. Have your say by all means, but knock off the name calling.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby ebake02 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:24 pm

Don wrote:
Archetype wrote:This puts Jonathan Cain is a good position. Eventually this marriage will implode (and by eventually I mean probably within 6 months at the latest) Neal will have to start shelling out alimony to a now what is it, 7th? Ex wife. He'll need Journey to keep that money coming in. At this point, all Jonathan would have to do is threaten to leave and his wishes would be accommodated in every way to keep him there and happy. Jonathan Cain controls this band...he just doesn't know it/care to at this point.

This woman isn't even divorced yet. If they really were to get married it probably wouldn't be until next year. The band is looking at ending this thing in five years so if things implode or explode a year or two earlier what's the difference?

Neal has money. He is guaranteed royalties for life and has his other investments also. No matter how much he is ordered to dole out to these women, he will always be able to live comfortably with what he still brings in.

Most, if not all, of that money probably covers the child support and alimony. I wouldn't be surprised if Journey's current touring $$ covers his living expenses.
Penn Staters across the globe should feel no shame in saying "We are…Penn State." - Joe Paterno
ebake02
Stereo LP

Postby portland » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:09 am

artist4perry wrote:
steveo777 wrote:

I doubt he will but here goes.

+Infinity
What's left After You Fall?.....A Cover Band?
portland
Compact Disc

Postby slucero » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:48 am

name calling??

In the whole thread there are only 2 posts that could be considered "name calling"...

LLL - Joker, joke....

Peartree - chump

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:29 am

slucero wrote:name calling??

In the whole thread there are only 2 posts that could be considered "name calling"...

LLL - Joker, joke....

Peartree - chump

I used the term "ho"
steveo777
MP3

Postby slucero » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:49 pm

steveo777 wrote:
slucero wrote:name calling??

LLL - Joker, joke....

Peartree - chump

I used the term "ho"

whoops .. missed that... please use the correct grammar next time.. :lol:

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby Enigma869 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:43 pm

Good thing Neal become a rock star, because he definitely wasn't in line for the Rocket Scientist gig :shock:
John from Boston
Enigma869
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Magwheels » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:18 am

He's making Justin Bieber look so mature....
Magwheels
Ol' 78

Postby Gideon » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:47 am

Magwheels wrote:He's making Justin Bieber look so mature....

Well Bieber is dating a hotter girl... and he is taller. :lol:
'Nothing was bigger for Journey than 1981’s “Escape” album. “I have to attribute that to Jonathan coming in and joining the writing team,” Steve Perry (Feb 2012).'
Gideon
Stereo LP

Postby tater1977 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:33 pm

Gideon wrote:
Magwheels wrote:He's making Justin Bieber look so mature....

Well Bieber is dating a hotter girl... and he is taller. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Return to Journey