Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Postby Navarro » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:19 pm

Michigan Girl wrote:
Navarro wrote:
Rick wrote:
AR wrote:Can your dog play guitar?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is one of my two dachshunds, Janie. She is my constant companion. The minute she hears the sound of a single note, she come running to my " guitar" room. We rescued her. She spent far too many years in a puppymill and music soothes her, I think. My other dog likes music, but not as much.

Bravissimo, Navarro, you play beautifully ...smooth, flawless!!
The puppy~girl is also priceless ...rescue dogs are the best, I have
heard from so many!! :wink:

Thanks MI girl. Yes, Janie is the best. I have had 3 dogs as an adult. Janie is the most grateful and loyal of them. She has a better life than a lot of kids! She gets along great with my other Dachshund, Emma. They are best friends. Emma is more independent.
Navarro
Ol' 78

Postby Navarro » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:27 pm

TRAGChick wrote:
Navarro wrote:Thanks! I am glad you enjoyed it. I love classical playing because you can play everything, kind of. And like most Journey fans, I love the guitar and vocals. It is in the original key too. Lol, which ( e minor) is a great key for solo guitar arrangements.

I showed this to my Husband, who loves Yes....he said that your playing reminded him of Steve Howe. 8)

Well, that's some good company! I started revising my OA arrangement today after the great response I got with this one. Hopefully, I can get it up to my standard in the next month or so. I have a few big classical performances I need to practice for so my time is crunched, but I feel very motivated to get this stuff "out there". I am very perfectionistic about arranging.
Navarro
Ol' 78

Postby TRAGChick » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:43 am

Navarro wrote:
TRAGChick wrote:
Navarro wrote:Thanks! I am glad you enjoyed it. I love classical playing because you can play everything, kind of. And like most Journey fans, I love the guitar and vocals. It is in the original key too. Lol, which ( e minor) is a great key for solo guitar arrangements.

I showed this to my Husband, who loves Yes....he said that your playing reminded him of Steve Howe. 8)

Well, that's some good company!

Yes it is! :mrgreen:

I started revising my OA arrangement today after the great response I got with this one. Hopefully, I can get it up to my standard in the next month or so. I have a few big classical performances I need to practice for so my time is crunched, but I feel very motivated to get this stuff "out there".

Good to know!

I am very perfectionistic about arranging.

Yup; you're preaching to the Choir :lol:
I basically drive the other 3 insane with my ideas. :twisted:
TRAGChick
Compact Disc

Previous

Return to Journey