T.O. - Shinedown Tomorrow!!

Paradise Theater

Moderator: Andrew

T.O. - Shinedown Tomorrow!!

Postby yogi » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:19 pm

My daughter and I are heading to Dallas tomorrow night to see Shinedown. TOTALLY jacked about witnessing this GREAT GREAT band. With all due respect to the Grammy nominated Dream Theatre, Shinedown is by FAAARRR the Best band out there today!!!
yogi
Stereo LP

Location: Carthage, Texas (FREE health care, housing, autos, gas, food, entertainment, FOR ALL!!)

Re: T.O. - Shinedown Tomorrow!!

Postby Archetype » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:22 am

yogi wrote: Shinedown is by FAAARRR the Best band out there today!!!

Incorrect, by far
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Cassette Tape

Postby yogi » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:03 pm

GREAT GREAT show by the BEST band by faaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that is out today.

P.S. they seem to rival Styx very closely in how the critics see them. They put on a flawless show Friday night to be undone by the Dallas critics stating that they were too nice and the 'Tebows of rock & roll'. GREAT band awesome show. It was one my daughter and I will never forget. She said it was by far the best time of her life. 45 was sung right to her and another young girl by Shinedown's lead singer. Adelias Way and New Medicine were equally classy in how they treat their fans.

What a GREAT night!!!!!
yogi
Stereo LP

Location: Carthage, Texas (FREE health care, housing, autos, gas, food, entertainment, FOR ALL!!)

Postby mrsromek » Sat May 05, 2012 2:37 pm

I've never seen them live, but The Sound of Madness is definitely one of the best rock albums of recent memory (for me, at least). It's tough to make a 'best' call when it comes to music.
mrsromek
45 RPM

Postby LtVanish » Fri May 11, 2012 2:45 pm

The new Shinedown album is fantastic, been listening to it non stop for the last couple of days.
Wig Wam is the greatest band since bread was sliced.
LtVanish
Cassette Tape

Postby Angiekay » Mon May 14, 2012 1:12 pm

Gotta say, the first time I saw them when they opened for Van Halen, I was NOT impressed, but I just saw them again Friday night and they put on a great show, with the exception of not knowing exactly where they were! lol!

Angiekay
Stereo LP

Postby mikemarrs » Tue May 15, 2012 12:05 am

They do an excellent cover of Skynyrd's 'Simple Man'
mikemarrs
Stereo LP

Postby Angiekay » Tue May 15, 2012 8:47 am

mikemarrs wrote:They do an excellent cover of Skynyrd's 'Simple Man'

If there IS such a good thing as Skynyrd remake....that's why I wasn't impressed with them in the first place. Luckily Simple Man is one I can fairly tolerate

Angiekay
Stereo LP

Return to Styx