Neal Schon's private parts admitted as evidence:

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Neal Schon's private parts admitted as evidence:

Postby tater1977 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:19 am

People News

Neal Schon's private parts admitted as evidence: $50 Million Law suit against Journey erected

By April MacIntyre Jul 9, 2012

According to an email sent to Monsters and Critics, Tareq’s attorney has successfully admitted into evidence a picture of Neal Schon’s penis and an audio recording where the Journey guitarist tells Tareq, “I am f**king your wife.”

The $50 million lawsuit against Schon and his publicist alleges Schon sent Tareq “an email of his large penis, said email being sent for no other purpose than to humiliate and injure the Plaintiff.”

Tareq, currently divorcing his wife Michaele Salahi, is alleging that Schon not only took away his wife, but destroyed their successful business partnership.

Now the $50 Million Law suit against Journey will move forward to Supreme Court

On the eve of the new Journey tour, Tareq Salahi's Chief Counsel, Charles Roberts announced that the fifty million dollar lawsuit against defendants DD Entertainment, Journey and founder Neal Schon will proceed to the Virginia Supreme Court.

Mr. Salahi went on record this morning to say,

“I am thankful that this case will have the opportunity to be reviewed by the Virginia Supreme Court. We look forward to the chance for our case to be heard by a jury of my peers from within the local community where I grew up and in which Michaele and I lived as husband and wife. It was outrageous that Journey knew that I would be extremely emotionally distraught when my wife and business partner became missing after Neal Schon lured her into his entertainment business. Today's decision to proceed to the Virginia Supreme Court is another step toward justice as a result of Neal Schon’s and Journey’s selfish and outrageous behavior and for their inexcusable acts which caused me extreme emotional distress.”

Chuck Roberts, Mr. Salahis Attorney, stated:

“We are going to see this case all the way through for Mr. Salahi. We were always prepared to go to the Virginia Supreme Court as we are confident that there is enough evidence of outrageous and lewd acts committed by the Defendants to permit this case to move forward. Journey's founder Neal Schon's behavior was inexcusable. The fact that Neal Schon allegedly chose, among other things, to send a picture of his penis to Mr. Salahi and then allegedly called my client to let him know he was "F**cking" Mr. Salahi's wife, is simply disgusting and proves his malicious intent to willfully inflict emotional pain and torment on my client. We are confident that the Court will rule that a jury should be presented with this evidence and allowed to decide for themselves if this type of abhorrent behavior is within the generally accepted standards of decency and morality in our community."
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Compact Disc

Postby SF-Dano » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:54 am

From the front page here:

$50M LAWSUIT AGAINST JOURNEY & NEAL SCHON DISMISSED:Today, July 9, 2012 the Honorable Dennis Hupp, Circuit Court Judge for Warren County, Virginia, dismissed with prejudice, Tareq Salahi's $50 million dollar lawsuit against the rock band Journey and lead guitarist Neal Schon.
After having his initial complaint dismissed on April 13, 2012 for failure to state a claim, Mr. Salahi hired a new attorney and attempted to repackage his legally and factually deficient complaint. However, after a two hour hearing, Mr. Salahi's litigiousness found no further favor, and his Amended Complaint was, yet again, dismissed - this time with prejudice.
Spearheading the successful legal efforts of Mr. Schon and Journey were Bruce Blanchard, Esq. and Stephen Cobb Esq., shareholders in the litigation group at the Virginia law firm of Odin, Feldman, & Pittleman P.C.
Upon the dismissal of the Amended Complaint with prejudice, Mr. Blanchard remarked 'As we have said all along, this case did not have a basis in law or in fact and was not worthy of the Court's time.'
SF-Dano
Cassette Tape

Postby steveo777 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:11 am

I've said from the beginning that this case had no merit and would be tossed. Now it has come to pass. When it is thrown out with extreme prejudice I wonder if that prevents Tareq from filing anymore frivolous lawsuits?

Why doesn't this guy just go off himself and stop breathing our valuable air. What a POS! :evil:
steveo777
MP3

Postby STORY_TELLER » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:10 am

steveo777 wrote:I've said from the beginning that this case had no merit and would be tossed. Now it has come to pass. When it is thrown out with extreme prejudice I wonder if that prevents Tareq from filing anymore frivolous lawsuits?

Why doesn't this guy just go off himself and stop breathing our valuable air. What a POS! :evil:

In the formal legal world a court case that is dismissed with prejudice means that it is dismissed permanently. A case dismissed with prejudice is over and done with, once and for all, and can't be brought back to court.
STORY_TELLER
Cassette Tape

Postby The Sushi Hunter » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:31 am

Pictures sent of Schon's large penus injured and humiliated Tareq. LOL

That must be one large penus!
Last edited by The Sushi Hunter on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Sushi Hunter
Stereo LP

Postby steveo777 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:06 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/1 ... 24498.html

The couple's courtroom win comes at the same time as one of Neal's own professional wins -- the success of his latest single, "Resonate."

Success...where? :roll:
steveo777
MP3

Postby Gideon » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:57 am

Would Schon's genitals be considered substantial evidence? :lol:
'Nothing was bigger for Journey than 1981’s “Escape” album. “I have to attribute that to Jonathan coming in and joining the writing team,” Steve Perry (Feb 2012).'
Gideon
Stereo LP

Postby portland » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:12 am

Gideon wrote:Would Schon's genitals be considered substantial evidence? :lol:

No, just the fact he is a total dickhead.
What's left After You Fall?.....A Cover Band?
portland
Compact Disc

Postby Gideon » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:21 am

portland wrote:

You all care about that entirely too much. As long as those calloused, wrinkly fingers can pluck guitar strings with the best of 'em, who cares?

Besides, it was a penis joke and you should have taken advantage of it. :lol:
'Nothing was bigger for Journey than 1981’s “Escape” album. “I have to attribute that to Jonathan coming in and joining the writing team,” Steve Perry (Feb 2012).'
Gideon
Stereo LP

Postby KenTheDude » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:29 am

If he's circumcised, it's circumstantial evidence. :wink: :lol:
KenTheDude
Cassette Tape

Postby Gideon » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:35 am

KenTheDude wrote:

Zing! There you go. :lol:
Gideon
Stereo LP

Postby The Sushi Hunter » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:14 am

KenTheDude wrote:

And if he's not?
The Sushi Hunter
Stereo LP

Postby DrFU » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:25 am

The Sushi Hunter wrote:
KenTheDude wrote:

And if he's not?

Fore-nsic, of course ...
DrFU
Stereo LP

Postby Gideon » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:49 am

DrFU wrote:
The Sushi Hunter wrote:
KenTheDude wrote:

And if he's not?

Fore-nsic, of course ...

Nicely done. :lol:
Gideon
Stereo LP

Postby donnaplease » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:02 am

http://www.nvdaily.com/news/2012/07/tar ... irms-1.php

It was front-page news in our local newspaper today. Of course, I work in Front Royal, the small town (relatively-speaking) where the trial occurred yesterday. I'm still waiting to run into Tareq at lunch one day. I'd love to have a sit-down conversation with him. :)
donnaplease
Stereo LP

Postby steveo777 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:08 am

donnaplease wrote:http://www.nvdaily.com/news/2012/07/tareq-salahi-loses-lawsuit-against-rock-guitarist-entertainment-firms-1.php

It was front-page news in our local newspaper today. Of course, I work in Front Royal, the small town (relatively-speaking) where the trial occurred yesterday. I'm still waiting to run into Tareq at lunch one day. I'd love to have a sit-down conversation with him. :)

I think you'd get more of the truth out of Neal than that scumbag opportunist.
steveo777
MP3

Postby AR » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:25 pm

How about a class action lawsuit by fans against the band for the Generations tour? :wink:
AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby The Sushi Hunter » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:39 pm

What a stupid lawsuit anyways.
The Sushi Hunter
Stereo LP

Postby steveo777 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:03 pm

portland wrote:

Did you really ever believe that any of the shit this lawsuit was about was really true? Women run off with guys everyday. That does not mean Neal really sent a pic of his dick. I just don't believe he did that. I don't care what photo shopped images made onto the internet. So now that we have that out of the way, why again is Neal a total dickhead? Looking forward to hearing him play some guitar! :D
steveo777
MP3

Postby artist4perry » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:33 pm

steveo777 wrote:
portland wrote:

Did you really ever believe that any of the shit this lawsuit was about was really true? Women run off with guys everyday. That does not mean Neal really sent a pic of his dick. I just don't believe he did that. I don't care what photo shopped images made onto the internet. So now that we have that out of the way, why again is Neal a total dickhead? Looking forward to hearing him play some guitar! :D

Someone scared my eyes for life sending me a copy of that so called photo....looked totally fake to me. I was grateful for the fig leaf they placed over said member...sorry poor pun! :oops: :oops: :oops: I wanted to puke....blech.

I am not condoning how Neal and his girlfriend handled themselves through the divorce, but I am glad the court saw sense. If it is true then Neal is more of a yogurt head than I thought, if false well, that guy is enough of a lying publicity hound that I can see him faking such a photo.

Go cry in your Wheaties Tarique or whoever his name is...move on. I could not stay with someone who would run off and shack up with someone else anyway....I have my pride. Man up. :roll:
artist4perry
MP3

Location: Running around in the vast universe that is my imagination. Send help!

Postby Red13JoePa » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:26 am

Dismissed without predjudice :lol: , Rock On Neal. 8)
"I love almost everybody."---Rocky Balboa 1990
"Let's reform this thing.Let's go out and get some guys who want to work and go do it"--Neal Schon February, 2001
"I looked at Neal, and I just saw a guy who really wants his band back"-JCain 2/01
Red13JoePa
MP3

Postby Don » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:25 am

Red13JoePa wrote:Dismissed without predjudice :lol: , Rock On Neal. 8)

It's "with prejudice" meaning that the plaintiff is barred from bringing an action again on the same claim.
Don
Super Audio CD

Postby Yoda » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:49 am

Don wrote:
Red13JoePa wrote:Dismissed without predjudice :lol: , Rock On Neal. 8)

It's "with prejudice" meaning that the plaintiff is barred from bringing an action again on the same claim.

Yep. The plaintiff will have to find another body part to sue Neal for! :lol:
“Do or do not... there is no try.”
Yoda
8 Track

Postby la michelona » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:58 am

DrFU wrote:
The Sushi Hunter wrote:
KenTheDude wrote:

And if he's not?

Fore-nsic, of course ...