Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:32 pm

Andrew wrote:Obama’s had hostages freed also. He just didn’t have it tattooed to his forehead.

I’d just like to know why you folks support Trump. I get Republican vs Democrat ... but why Trump?

He’s a pathological liar and constantly contradicts himself. Yes all politicians lie at times, but dickhead is averaging 5 utterances of verafiable bullshit per day. WHY ACCEPT THAT?

Dickhead has made racism acceptable, happily calls out any race but white Americans and the instances of open race hate crimes and abuse has skyrocketed. You folks accept that?

Fox News openly spews bullshit that the Trump base eats up. Why is that ok? Why was it evil for Obama to talk about discussions with North Korea, but godly now Trump is doing it?

Do all Republicans hate Obama because he was black?

The whole Trump organisation’s ties to corruption. Why is that ok?

Why is it ok to lie about Canadian tarrifs and call out traditional allies for misleading reasons?

And at what point would any of you condem dickhead for his actions? For any one of his dubious bullshit claims or criminal allegations?

The Trump family are milking your country for billions...the Republican Party is at risk of becoming the modern day KKK.

Now...I’m happy to respond to anyone that answers any of the above questions with answers that DO NOT avoid the actual answers by crapping on about liberal bias, all pollies are corrupt, excuses for his behaviour.

I’m happy to throw in link after link after link of all the allegations, all the Russian ties, the money laundering...whatever...

NO president in history has been as big a liar or as corrupt or as just plain fucking moronic as this guy. And you guys know it...but because you’ve got a job, because the liberals hate him and because he’s riling up the lefties and the establishment, you’re letting him get away with simply the most unbelievable behaviour and contemptuous bullshit I’ve ever witnessed of any government in any country in my lifetime. Except North Korea, Russia and Syria of course.

tl; dr

Get a life dude.
Last edited by The_Noble_Cause on Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:41 pm

I've made points about what CNN International, SKY, BBC and others are broadcasting. You can see from Andrews posts I'm being honest. It's way past "way out there anti american bullshit". Soros makes every dime count.

There's a 31,000 job loss report. Oh wait, that's Canada.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ob-corker/

MAGA!
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:43 pm

I.G.Report Day Boomer. Only 3 months late.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:55 pm

Alright, I put on an extra-large pot of coffee. Let’s dismantle this torrent of lies one by one...

Andrew wrote:Obama’s had hostages freed also. He just didn’t have it tattooed to his forehead.

I didn't disparage past administrations efforts to release hostages. Seems that you are incapable of discussing Trump without mentioning other politicians.

Andrew wrote:I’d just like to know why you folks support Trump. I get Republican vs Democrat ... but why Trump?

I’ve already answered this. The Democratic Party deserved to lose as they did not treat their candidates fairly, especially Bernie Sanders. While you were MIA from this forum’s political thread, I discussed this multiple times. Also, as someone who does not believe in free trade and supported Perot and Nader, I agree with Trump on his hardline anti-NAFTA rhetoric. This was formerly a leftist position. Additionally, at the end of the 2016 race it became apparent that Trump simply wanted it more. At one point he was stopping in five states per day. Meanwhile, Hillary was shunning the public. Politically, my views were more in line with Jill Stein of the Green Party. However, I simply said “fuck it” and voted straight Republican. So far I’m glad I did.

Andrew wrote:He’s a pathological liar and constantly contradicts himself. Yes all politicians lie at times, but dickhead is averaging 5 utterances of verifiable bullshit per day. WHY ACCEPT THAT?

Trump has always been the consummate NY hype artist. For him, hyperbole is his primary language. Everybody knows this and accepts it. He is what he is.

Andrew wrote:Dickhead has made racism acceptable, happily calls out any race but white Americans and the instances of open race hate crimes and abuse has skyrocketed. You folks accept that?

Hate crimes also skyrocketed after Obama was elected according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. Hate crimes are also very hard to reliably track. I can tell you that Trump was the first GOP candidate to have an openly gay man speak at his convention (Peter Thiel). He also just appointed the openly gay Richard Grenell as ambassador to Germany. Additionally, his daughter is an orthodox Jew. If you look at the breakdown of hate crimes, a large percentage of them are committed towards Jews. Trump’s secretary of housing is African American. Trump just commuted the sentence of an African American female unfairly imprisoned over drug charges. He just pardoned the late African American boxer, Jack Johnson. Does that sound racist to you?

Andrew wrote:Fox News openly spews bullshit that the Trump base eats up. Why is that ok? Why was it evil for Obama to talk about discussions with North Korea, but godly now Trump is doing it?

You have to be more specific.
The link you posted from Fox News was back when Obama ran in 2008.
Back then, candidate Obama was talking about meeting with dictators without any pre-conditions.
Not the same thing.

Andrew wrote:Do all Republicans hate Obama because he was black?

I’m not a Republican. Can’t answer that. It does sound like quite an ignorant assumption on your part tho. Maybe familiarize yourself with black conservatives like Thomas Sowell or Herman Cain or Larry Elder.

Andrew wrote:The whole Trump organisation’s ties to corruption. Why is that ok?

The Kennedys had mob ties. The Bushes had Nazi ties. So what?

Andrew wrote:Why is it ok to lie about Canadian tarrifs and call out traditional allies for misleading reasons?

Politifact found Trump’s claim about Canadian dairy tariffs to be mostly factual.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... canadas-2/

You'll have to be more specific about "misleading reasons." In many cases, Trump is communicating via Tweet, which does not lend itself to policy specificity/accuracy. It's his individual stream-of-consciousness pov. It's unique and I think most Americans appreciate it. Trump's done for social media what FDR did for radio with his fireside chats.

Andrew wrote:And at what point would any of you condem dickhead for his actions? For any one of his dubious bullshit claims or criminal allegations?

I condemned the use of Syrian strikes without congressional approval.
I was also on here bitching about Trump’s anti-pot crusade.
I was also on here arguing against the federal censorship of sites like Backpage and its implications on the first amendment.
Where were you?

Andrew wrote:The Trump family are milking your country for billions...the Republican Party is at risk of becoming the modern day KKK.

First you mentioned "gas chambers" now it's the KKK, which brutally lynched people to death. These comparisons should not be dignified with a response. Go lie on your fainting couch and get a grip. Truly truly sick shit.

Andrew wrote:Now...I’m happy to respond to anyone that answers any of the above questions with answers that DO NOT avoid the actual answers by crapping on about liberal bias, all pollies are corrupt, excuses for his behaviour.

You can’t seem to go a single post without mentioning Fox News bias or invoking other “pollies” like Obama. So maybe try adhering to your own rules first.

Andrew wrote:NO president in history has been as big a liar or as corrupt or as just plain fucking moronic as this guy. And you guys know it...but because you’ve got a job, because the liberals hate him and because he’s riling up the lefties and the establishment, you’re letting him get away with simply the most unbelievable behaviour and contemptuous bullshit I’ve ever witnessed of any government in any country in my lifetime. Except North Korea, Russia and Syria of course.

I think he’s doing a good job. As someone with progressive tendencies, I am especially thrilled that Trump has managed to transform the GOP from a neocon war party into a non-interventionist party. I think it's also great that attention is being paid to the trade deficit and unfair trade deals. The idea that I give Trump a pass because “I have a job” is truly sub-moronic. As others have said, maybe worry about your own country.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:42 am

Andrew wrote:I’d just like to know why you folks support Trump. I get Republican vs Democrat ... but why Trump?

I believe that most of us here have honestly answered this question before. We support him because in general he addressed issues that were important to us. Such as, border security, addressing the illegal immigration problem, addressing bad trade deals, lowering business and personal income taxes, making sure our military is in the shape it needs to be protect the country and in general having a stance that the needs of the country come first before anything else. Also the fact the he spoke out about not buying into the globalist mindset that the majority of past Presidents have. We continue to support him because he is delivering on those commitments.

If you truly get the Republican vs. Democrat thing you would know that really doesn't exist anymore. That is the "dog and pony" show put on by the establishment. The bad actors exist in both "parties". It is the citizens against politicians that are willing to sell out America for their own personal gain and to the benefit of those that line their pockets.

Andrew wrote:Dickhead has made racism acceptable, happily calls out any race but white Americans and the instances of open race hate crimes and abuse has skyrocketed. You folks accept that?

And just how has he done that? Are you referring to his comments about the illegals crossing the southern border? Are you referring to his comments about imposing the travel ban? As far as the illegals crossing the border he said "Mexico is not sending their best". That there are"rapists, murders and criminals crossing the border". He also said he is sure some of them are "GOOD people". All of which is TRUE. Some may not like the brutal truth but if you truly want to address the problem you have acknowledge these things. As far as the travel ban and Muslims go, it was the media and politicians that made that about race. Trump enacted the ban on countries and regions that Congress already had deemed to be areas that had high terrorist activity. There was evidence that we did not have the ability to properly vet them in order to reduce and eliminate the possibility of terrorists being able to slip in "under the radar". BTW, Can you point to where Obama called out the African American community.

Andrew wrote:Fox News openly spews bullshit that the Trump base eats up. Why is that ok? Why was it evil for Obama to talk about discussions with North Korea, but godly now Trump is doing it?

I can only speak for myself. Which is I don't watch\read FOX news on a regular basis. How can you expect people to believe you are objective about this subject when you seem to not talk about the bias of other MSM news outlets?

Andrew wrote:Do all Republicans hate Obama because he was black?

No, what people and not just "Republicans" didn't like was Obama's actions and policies as POTUS. We did not agree with his world view and whole host of progressive ideals he has. Now that he is no longer POTUS he isn't just commenting on what he thinks is wrong with the current administrations policies and actions. Now he is actively taking trips overseas and speaking with foreign leaders about U.S. policy. No other past POTUS has been that directly involved after leaving office. He is not going to these places to help support the current POTUS but to undermine him.

Andrew wrote:The whole Trump organisation’s ties to corruption. Why is that ok?

Your painting with a very broad brush here. Hopefully you have facts to support this claim.

Andrew wrote:The Trump family are milking your country for billions...the Republican Party is at risk of becoming the modern day KKK.

And specifically just how are they milking the country? Modern day KKK, just how is that specifically?
Last edited by Boomchild on Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:45 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I.G.Report Day Boomer. Only 3 months late.

I'll wait for it to be published before I believe it.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:51 am

Monker, I started to respond younpoint by point but it was just too much work. Here is what I have to say that wasn't in my original post.

NAFTA cost our country 5,000,000 living wage manufacturing jobs that were replaced by 2,200,000 service industry jobs, you know, serving in restaurants and motels and such.

I for one of millions, don't want our wages to become a factor in the average working wage of the homogenized working world.

President Trump isn't trying to get rid of trade, he's trying to make it more fair to This country and it's people.

I don't know how many Mexicans we have going back because they want to, but I would like to know how they got here and how much it cost us to get them financially secure enough to go back. If they were here on work or education visas and accomplished their goals on their own that's great.

As the President has said, what's coming across the border now are the dregs of their society. They range from indigents to small time criminals, to large scale drug dealers, to violent gang members and any combination of them all.

There are Muslim enclaves in this country that do live by Sharia Law and they get away with it because none of our law enforcement is notified of any incidents.There is one right here in VA and one in Texas that I know of, but the biggest ones are in Minnesota and Wisconsin. I don't care if you believe it or not.

Israel isn't trying to kill us.

When we have no borders, when we have no national pride, sovereignty becomes no more than a technicality.
Last edited by ohsherrie on Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Memorex » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:57 am

I read Andrew's "questions" and all I see is an angry, childish rant. I spend my life trying to avoid communicating with people that talk like that. But I only notice this about Andrew when it comes to politics. Yes, he's gone on other tirades, but generally only when it's something that affects him on a personal or work level. It's not very becoming. I am both a person that donates to this site, as well as someone that tries to do good things in the world. I don't think I should be called the names that Andrew has called us just because I prefer lower taxes, less regulation, more transparency, and a shake up to the old guard. It doesn't make me evil. Not to mention I live and work and raise children in this country. I know what I feel is best. But let's say higher taxes and more regulation, etc, are better somehow. So what? Am I that horrible of a person to just think differently.

I will address one aspect of Andrew's rant. The only hate I see on the rise is from the left. Of course there has always been hateful people here, as with every country. But I feel Andrew must be falling for the news or something. So many "hate crimes" turn out to be false. All countries need improving, but America is not as it is portrayed. I promise you that Obama did make it worse. He just simply did. But we have the first president in history now that has come into office already supporting gay marriage and gay rights. I don't see him politicizing every event that takes place. To a person, virtually every black person that has met him seems to love him. Turn off the news and talk to us like we are actual real and decent people and maybe you will get the picture.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:05 am

Andrew, Boomchild has pretty much said what would have said.

I am not a republican or a democrat.

I voted for Trump because I agreed with what he said during his campaign and he has either accomplished or is addressing everything I wanted when I voted for him which tells me I made the right choice.

I wanted jobs brought back, illegal immigrants stopped and deported, and to stop playing World Police.

I don't give a shit about what he does in his personal life or any of the other gossip rag bullshit that the MSM keeps their audience enthralled with.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Memorex » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:22 am

By the way, to add to my thoughts, I just saw a report that Americans charitable giving has risen to record levels. And we are the single most charitable country on the planet. That is what defines us above all. Bruises aside.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:30 am

“(Trump’s) not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Page wrote to Strzok

“No. No he’s not. We’ll stop it,” Strzok reportedly replied.
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Memorex » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:35 am

Fact Finder wrote:“(Trump’s) not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Page wrote to Strzok

How is he still working for the FBI? I really don't understand that.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:07 am

Memorex wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:“(Trump’s) not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Page wrote to Strzok

How is he still working for the FBI? I really don't understand that.

I want to know who held back this Strzok text, and also, who is “we”?
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:00 am

From what I'm hearing this report is telling us that some things we suspected were true, but I hope there is a lot more to come. Somebody needs to go down for this.

Stay vigilant FF
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:00 am

Memorex wrote:I read Andrew's "questions" and all I see is an angry, childish rant. I spend my life trying to avoid communicating with people that talk like that. But I only notice this about Andrew when it comes to politics. Yes, he's gone on other tirades, but generally only when it's something that affects him on a personal or work level. It's not very becoming. I am both a person that donates to this site, as well as someone that tries to do good things in the world. I don't think I should be called the names that Andrew has called us just because I prefer lower taxes, less regulation, more transparency, and a shake up to the old guard. It doesn't make me evil. Not to mention I live and work and raise children in this country. I know what I feel is best. But let's say higher taxes and more regulation, etc, are better somehow. So what? Am I that horrible of a person to just think differently.

I will address one aspect of Andrew's rant. The only hate I see on the rise is from the left. Of course there has always been hateful people here, as with every country. But I feel Andrew must be falling for the news or something. So many "hate crimes" turn out to be false. All countries need improving, but America is not as it is portrayed. I promise you that Obama did make it worse. He just simply did. But we have the first president in history now that has come into office already supporting gay marriage and gay rights. I don't see him politicizing every event that takes place. To a person, virtually every black person that has met him seems to love him. Turn off the news and talk to us like we are actual real and decent people and maybe you will get the picture.

Excellent post! Thank you.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:07 am

Proven, Obama was one of 13 individuals who had communication with Hillary on her clintonmail.com account.

Y’all remember when he told us he found out about Hills server on the news, just like we did? Joe Wilson was right...”You Lie”! :evil:
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:08 am

Fact Finder wrote:Proven, Obama was one of 13 individuals who had communication with Hillary on her clintonmail.com account.

Y’all remember when he told us he found out about Hills server on the news, just like we did? Joe Wilson was right...”You Lie”! :evil:

Oh I remember that well.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:22 am

Boomer asks, I deliver. The I.G.Report.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... -page-pdf/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:23 am

Fact Finder wrote:Proven, Obama was one of 13 individuals who had communication with Hillary on her clintonmail.com account.

Obama? A liar? Say it ain't so. Next thing you'll call the Clintons liars.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:11 am

And Comey was using gmail for FBI business. Unreal!
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:12 am

BREAKING: DOJ IG refers five FBI employees for investigation over 'hostile' political messages - Fox
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:27 am

An FBI attorney who worked on the special counsel’s Russia investigation until earlier this year sent anti-Trump text messages to a colleague, including one exclaiming: “Viva le Resistance.”

Yeah, Mueller’s team is not partisan in an way.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:31 am

Brad Parscale
@parscale

We have seen the top investigators look into every angle against @realDonaldTrump and the only collusion they have found is between the FBI and the Democrat party.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:24 am

Listening to Gowdy and Goodlatte! Gowdy sounds more like the Gowdy I wanted for AG. He is very disgusted with the people he's been defending. According to them there was a lot more anti-Trump talk from Strozk than we've heard so far.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:19 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Boomer asks, I deliver. The I.G.Report.

I don't know if I want to tackle that or not. I would if may resulting conclusions would mean anything, but they won't. I might change my mind tomorrow.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:05 pm

ohsherrie wrote:Listening to Gowdy and Goodlatte! Gowdy sounds more like the Gowdy I wanted for AG. He is very disgusted with the people he's been defending. According to them there was a lot more anti-Trump talk from Strozk than we've heard so far.

Sorry Ohsherrie, but I can't share your enthusiasm for Gowdy. I lost that with his past statements on those involved. Also his opinion on Mueller. With how much time he has spent on this matter he should have known at the very least the integrity of those involved was questionable. At this point I would not support putting him in any position in our judicial system.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:51 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Boomer asks, I deliver. The I.G.Report.

As I go through this huge document I'll post my opinions on it. So far I'm into the executive summary. The first joke of these findings is the Lynch\Bill Clinton tarmac meeting.

On June 27, 2016, Lynch met with former President
Clinton on Lynch’s plane, which was parked on the
tarmac at a Phoenix airport. This meeting was
unplanned, and Lynch’s staff told the OIG they received
no notice that former President Clinton planned to
board Lynch’s plane. Both Lynch and former President
Clinton told the OIG that they did not discuss the
Midyear investigation or any other Department
investigation during their conversation. Chapter Six of
our report describes their testimony about the
substance of their discussion. Lynch told the OIG that she became increasingly
concerned as the meeting “went on and on,” and stated
“that it was just too long a conversation to have had.”
Following this meeting, Lynch obtained an ethics
opinion from the Departmental Ethics Office that she
was not required to recuse herself from the Midyear
investigation, and she decided not to voluntarily recuse
herself either. In making this decision, Lynch told the
OIG that stepping aside would create a misimpression
that she and former President Clinton had discussed
inappropriate topics, or that her role in the Midyear
investigation somehow was greater than it was.

Although we found no evidence that Lynch and former
President Clinton discussed the Midyear investigation or
engaged in other inappropriate discussion during their
tarmac meeting, we also found that Lynch’s failure to
recognize the appearance problem created by former
President Clinton’s visit and to take action to the visit short was an error in judgment. We further
concluded that her efforts to respond to the meeting by
explaining what her role would be in the investigation
going forward created public confusion and did not
adequately address the situation.

So one question is was Lynch put under oath when giving this testimony? Even so, does anyone really think she would tell the truth if some deal was being hashed out with the Clintons? I also don't believe this was a "chance meeting". The summary doesn't even address Bill Clinton's testimony.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:24 pm

Things like this happen when you have a illegal server going.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/newly- ... ns-emails/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:19 pm

Joke determination #2:

We found that the conduct of these five FBI employees brought discredit to themselves, sowed doubt about the FBI’s handling of the Midyear investigation, and impacted the reputation of the FBI. Although our
review did not find documentary or testimonial evidence directly connecting the political views these employees expressed in their text messages and instant messages to the specific investigative decisions we reviewed in Chapter Five, the conduct by these employees cast a cloud over the FBI Midyear investigation and sowed doubt the FBI’s work on, and its handling of, the Midyear investigation. Moreover, the damage caused
by their actions extends far beyond the scope of the Midyear investigation and goes to the heart of the FBI’s
reputation for neutral fact finding and political independence.

We were deeply troubled by text messages exchanged between Strzok and Page that potentially indicated or
created the appearance that investigative decisions were impacted by bias or improper considerations.
Most of the text messages raising such questions pertained to the Russia investigation, which was not a
part of this review. Nonetheless, when one senior FBI official, Strzok, who was helping to lead the Russia
investigation at the time, conveys in a text message to another senior FBI official, Page, “No. No he won’t.
We’ll stop it” in response to her question “[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!”, it is
not only indicative of a biased state of mind but, even more seriously, implies a willingness to take official
action to impact the presidential candidate’s electoral prospects. This is antithetical to the core values of the
FBI and the Department of Justice.

We do not question that the FBI employees who sent these messages are entitled to their own political views.
However, we believe using FBI devices to send the messages discussed in Chapter Twelve particularly the messages that intermix work-related discussions with political commentary potentially implicate provisions in the FBI’s Offense Code and Penalty Guidelines. At a minimum, we found that the employees’ use of FBI systems and devices to send the identified messages demonstrated extremely poor judgment and a gross lack of professionalism. We therefore refer this information to the FBI for its handling and consideration of whether the messages sent by the five employees listed above violated the FBI’s Offense Code of Conduct.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:26 pm

More on the OIG report. For me the information below warrants that a special prosecutor be appointed to investigate the FBI and the DOJ. We cannot rely on the FBI to internally address these and other issues.

We identified numerous FBI employees, at all levels of
the organization and with no official reason to be in
contact with the media, who were nevertheless in
frequent contact with reporters. Attached to this report
as Attachments E and F are two link charts that reflect
the volume of communications that we identified
between FBI employees and media representatives in
April/May and October 2016. We have profound
concerns about the volume and extent of unauthorized
media contacts by FBI personnel that we have
uncovered during our review.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara