Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:37 pm

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-st ... ampaign=wh

FOX NEWS: Food Stamp Enrollment Falls to 8-year Low as Trump Clamps Down on Fraud, Economy Improves

“Overall enrollment in the country’s food stamp program has dropped to its lowest level in more than eight years as the economy continues to improve and the Trump administration attempts to tackle fraud in the program.”
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:13 pm

Yet another story that the majority of the MSM is ignoring. You don't have to guess why.

Operation Broken Heart: 2,300 suspected child sex offenders arrested

According to Sessions, more than 2,300 alleged child sex offenders have been arrested nationwide, and 25,200 sexual abuse complaints have been investigated.

https://www.wral.com/operation-broken-h ... /17623721/
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:37 pm

Rachel Dolezal, the woman who has been faking she she is a black woman and head up a NAACP office was charged with welfare fraud. She attested that her only income was $300 a month that came from family and friends however, bank deposits showed that she deposited a total of $84 grand into her bank account. Wonder if the NAACP is going protest that she is stealing benefits from those that really need them?

https://www.krem.com/amp/article?sectio ... -569995150
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:49 pm

Boomchild wrote:Yet another story that the majority of the MSM is ignoring. You don't have to guess why.

Operation Broken Heart: 2,300 suspected child sex offenders arrested

According to Sessions, more than 2,300 alleged child sex offenders have been arrested nationwide, and 25,200 sexual abuse complaints have been investigated.

https://www.wral.com/operation-broken-h ... /17623721/

Nope, they won't cover it. In fact they're trying to implicate Jim Jordan in sexual abuse scandal instead. They're terrified of him becoming Speaker.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:53 pm

ohsherrie wrote:Nope, they won't cover it. In fact they're trying to implicate Jim Jordan in sexual abuse scandal instead. They're terrified of him becoming Speaker.

All the while they are not condemning Maxine Water's on her battle cry to harass people in Trump's admin, as well as those that openly support him. I just wrote to the House Committee on Ethics about her and stated that I think there should be a call for her to resign her seat.
Last edited by Boomchild on Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:58 pm

Not sure if this has been vetted yet, but if this is true, it certainly raises questions about the previous administrations actions.

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:10 am

Scott Adams shares his thoughts about the #WalkAway movement and why people are doing it. He points out that they are doing it NOT because they disagree with their party's platform or policies. It's because they have realized that their party has manipulated them with unrealistic fear. He makes what I think are very valid points about the subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRoj_2fY7sc
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:10 am

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... -is-a-leg/
By Charles Hurt - The Washington Times - Sunday, July 8, 2018

Even abortion enthusiasts know Roe v. Wade is a legal abomination

Of course the whole point of replacing retiring Justice Anthony Kennedy is overturning Roe v. Wade. That and a thousand other egregious overreaches by the panel of unelected, robed autocrats. People often lament that the court today settles so many of its most wide-reaching court cases on 5-4 decisions. Justice Kennedy is often the swing vote on whom the final verdict rests. People lament that this shows how hopelessly divided America is. How deeply partisan our federal government has become.

No, actually. Rule by 5-4 fiat says nothing about that, though certainly people should sorely lament.

But they should lament because the fact of so many 5-4 decisions lays bare the truly shocking and stunning reality that the high court has become infected by at least four Supreme Court justices who have no idea what they are doing. They have never grasped the Constitution. They have no understanding of the Separation of Powers. They are totally unaware of the limitations of their own powers. They are, to be blunt, constitutionally illiterate.

So many 5-4 decisions simply means that there are at least four justices now on the court who think that the court — not the elected legislature — makes law.

These illiterates openly admit that they do not believe that the words written in the constitution mean what they say.

They talk about a “living constitution,” which is just a dishonest phrase that means they think the Constitution is full of words that mean whatever they feel like they mean on any given day — so long as they are in power. This is how you wind up with a Supreme Court that finds an absolute right to abortion in a Constitution that does not contain the word a single time. And this right to abortion is no simple right. It is a Super Right, according to them.

This is how you wind up with a court that includes hapless justices who acknowledge the Super Right to abortion, yet have a hard time seeing the explicitly named right to keep and bear arms in the Second Amendment.

Most terrifyingly, these same constitutionally illiterate, unelected, power-drunk souls also fervently believe there is no balance of power. The Supreme Court is the Supreme Power. Equally terrifying is that there is an entire political party that subscribes to the same constitutional lunacy and bows in fealty to this imagined Super Right of abortion. For 45 years now, the Constitution has been under assault by this fraudulent Roe v. Wade decision that created this absolute Super Right on a 7-2 vote, a majority that has since eroded.

Don’t ask me. Ask any honest liberal jurist.

Even abortion enthusiasts who care about the rule of law and respect the pillars of a constitutional republic will tell you that Roe v. Wade is disastrously settled law. There is no legal logic to it. The whole rickety thing is held up by a tiny thread. And, yet, for 45 years this Roe v. Wade edict from the unelected has stifled honest debate about abortion, corrupted the entire federal judiciary and corroded every aspect of American politics.

The sooner it is overturned and the sooner the federal judiciary is returned to its limited confines, the sooner this country can get back striving every day for Equal Justice Under Law.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:52 am

Fact Finder wrote:Seeing something about a press conference tomorrow concerning Seth Rich, anybody know what’s up? I’m out of the loop on the beach.

I have heard but have not been able confirm that a witness has come forward and identified the killers. With how these things usually end up, I'm not holding my breath for any startling revelations. A interesting thing about this homicide is that the officers that were the first to respond were wearing body cams. It has been reported that at that time Rich was still alive and talking. The video from the body cams has yet to be released.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:43 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I think you've been waiting for this boomchild.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07 ... seth-rich/

The witness, who “fears for his life,” will be accompanied by armed guards and disguise his identity as he details how two employees of the United States government killed Seth in a press conference slated for Tuesday.

So we have an attorney\lobbyist that is holding a press conference with a unidentified "witness" who will be wearing a disguise. Call me skeptical but this sounds fishy. It appears this is being done before the "witness" has talked to authorities. So in effect this will give the killers time to escape. Why an I getting the feeling something is being staged here?
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:32 pm

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby tj » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:38 am

Boomchild wrote:Image

Shows that it is not about facts, which of course we already knew.
tj
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:35 am

From the little I read on the nominee, he sounds like a Bush flunky loser.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby ohsherrie » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:27 am

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/polic ... ssion=true

Hires rise to highest level in 17 years

New hires are at the highest level in 17 years and the second highest on record the Department of Labor reported Tuesday, another sign that the labor market is nearing the best health it has seen in decades.

The total number of hires rose to 5.75 million in May, the agency reported, the most since January of 2001 at the height of the dotcom bubble.

Meanwhile, job vacancies remained near record-high levels at 6.6 million.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:58 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:From the little I read on the nominee, he sounds like a Bush flunky loser.

I'm a bit unimpressed myself and mostly because of connection to the Bushes, but also because he can probably see the swamp from his front door.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby steveo777 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:19 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:DOJ Attorney Lisa Page Refuses To Testify To Congress…
Posted on July 10, 2018 by sundance
DOJ Attorney and Special Counsel to FBI Deputy Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page, is now refusing to testify to congress over her involvement in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 DOJ and FBI operations to exonerate Hillary Clinton and stop candidate Donald Trump.

Washington, D.C. – House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) issued the following statement after Lisa Page decided to defy the Committee’s subpoena:

“It appears that Lisa Page has something to hide. She plans to blatantly defy a congressional subpoena by refusing to appear for her deposition. She has known for months that the House Judiciary Committee has sought her testimony as part of our joint investigation with the Oversight Committee into decisions made by the Justice Department in 2016, and she has no excuse for her failure to appear. Lisa Page is a key witness, and it is critical that she come before our committees to answer questions as part of our investigation.

“We will use all tools at our disposal to obtain her testimony. Americans across the country are alarmed at the bias exhibited by top officials at the Justice Department and FBI, and it is imperative Congress conduct vigorous oversight to ensure that never happens again.” (link)

Rep. Jim Jordan

@Jim_Jordan
Lisa Page ignores congressional subpoena, once again showing the double standard. One set of rules for regular Americans, a different set for the Swamp!

8:54 PM - Jul 10, 2018
8,674 people are talking about this

Just fuckin' lock her up!
steveo777
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:14 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:DOJ Attorney Lisa Page Refuses To Testify To Congress…
Posted on July 10, 2018 by sundance
DOJ Attorney and Special Counsel to FBI Deputy Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page, is now refusing to testify to congress over her involvement in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 DOJ and FBI operations to exonerate Hillary Clinton and stop candidate Donald Trump.

Washington, D.C. – House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) issued the following statement after Lisa Page decided to defy the Committee’s subpoena:

“It appears that Lisa Page has something to hide. She plans to blatantly defy a congressional subpoena by refusing to appear for her deposition. She has known for months that the House Judiciary Committee has sought her testimony as part of our joint investigation with the Oversight Committee into decisions made by the Justice Department in 2016, and she has no excuse for her failure to appear. Lisa Page is a key witness, and it is critical that she come before our committees to answer questions as part of our investigation.

“We will use all tools at our disposal to obtain her testimony. Americans across the country are alarmed at the bias exhibited by top officials at the Justice Department and FBI, and it is imperative Congress conduct vigorous oversight to ensure that never happens again.” (link)

Rep. Jim Jordan

@Jim_Jordan
Lisa Page ignores congressional subpoena, once again showing the double standard. One set of rules for regular Americans, a different set for the Swamp!

8:54 PM - Jul 10, 2018
8,674 people are talking about this

So they will get her in front of the committee and she will plead the 5th to every significant question put to her. Essentially a waste of time.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:19 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I guess you'll know tomorrow.

So did this press conference with the eye witness to Seth Rich murder ever happen? I've not been able to locate anything on it.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:18 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I guess you'll know tomorrow.

So did this press conference with the eye witness to Seth Rich murder ever happen? I've not been able to locate anything on it.

I can't find anything about it boomchild. Those poor chi;ldren problem must be solved too. There are other distractions libs are filling the media with.

I did find something. There is a live streamer known as 0Hour1 that was commenting on it. The "witness" wasn't a "eye witness" rather stating things he "heard". The "witness" didn't tell his story from beginning to end but rather answered questions fired at him. Evidently the "witness" has alleged that Rich's killers were a DEA and ATF agents. It's alleged that this "witness" was given a polygraph by the secret service. It was was stated that this "witness" is in fear for his life over this. Yet he mentioned that he works in the security industry. Evidently The Gateway Pundit was involved in this press conference. According to their site they are now trying to distance themselves from it. Below is a link to a story on it from them and a link to the 0Hour1 recording of his opinion on it.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... onference/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07s5FvzfLzo (Fast Forward to 1:35 where he starts talking)
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:34 am

"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:56 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:They should have had this attitude all along.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07 ... -so-be-it/

Oh I can see it now, her answer to virtually every question will be, "On the advice of council, I respectfully decline to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me". In other words, more of the "dog and pony show".
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:13 am

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:46 am

https://www.investors.com/

'Inclusive' Boom: It may be a surprise, but President Trump is nowhere near as unpopular among minority voters as the biased mainstream media suggest. Why is that? In a word, jobs.

Trump, it turns out, has been the most consequential president in history when it comes to minority employment. In June, for instance, the unemployment rate for Hispanics and Latinos 16 years and older fell to 4.6%, its lowest level ever, from 4.9% in May. The previous all-time low was 4.8%.

Trump, it turns out, has been the most consequential president in history when it comes to minority employment. In June, for instance, the unemployment rate for Hispanics and Latinos 16 years and older fell to 4.6%, its lowest level ever, from 4.9% in May. The previous all-time low was 4.8%. African-American unemployment bounced up from its all-time low of 5.9% in May to 6.5% in June. But that 6.5% still represents the second-lowest unemployment reading ever for Black Americans. As for Asian-Americans, unemployment similarly bounced off its all-time low of 2.1% in May, rising to 3.2%. And that's still 0.6 percentage point lower than when Trump entered office.

Consider all the good news about minority employment when you hear reports of June's "disappointing" jobs data.The truth is, the ripping jobs growth that began when Trump entered office and picked up steam after his tax cuts has been good for everyone in America — even liberal media pundits.

And it's also been good for Trump. Because quietly, he is winning over those who have benefited most from his policies: Minorities. On average, minority unemployment has dropped 18% since Trump entered office in January of 2017. More than 2 million people have dropped off food stamps and returned to work.

Despite a relentless media barrage aimed at Trump and his immigration policies, a new Harvard/Harris Poll found a 10% rise in approval for Trump among Hispanics.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:01 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I can tell you reading Yahoo News Forums,which are far from Conservative, people aren't buying the bullshit Strzok and the Democrats that covered for him when he was cornered, put out today. Boomchild, no fifth, just,"I'm sorry, the FBI hasen't authorized me to answer that question". It isn't flying with the public.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... gps-video/

This shit is all a show. In my opinion it will go nowhere. Why you may ask? Because the deep state is alive and well in our justice system and our legislature. HRC, Comey, Rosenstein, Page, Strzok et al are roaming free and from what I can see will never face any real repercussions.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:03 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:If anyone still has doubts about Sessions being Deep State, here you go. I just don't understand why Trump won't fire him.

A good and important question. How much rope on this subject are people willing to give Trump?
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:46 pm

https://www.indystar.com/story/opinion/ ... 770573002/

Varvel: How I went from a Trump critic to a Trump supporter "

This article is too large no to paste the whole thing but is a good, common sense Trump conversion story.

"In my opinion, Trump has had the most successful 18 months as president than any other I've ever drawn. So yes, I support his presidency.

I admit that I was wrong about Trump. He's not a clown. He's a businessman, entertainer and now the president that I didn't want but now think we need.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:07 am

Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I can tell you reading Yahoo News Forums,which are far from Conservative, people aren't buying the bullshit Strzok and the Democrats that covered for him when he was cornered, put out today. Boomchild, no fifth, just,"I'm sorry, the FBI hasen't authorized me to answer that question". It isn't flying with the public.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... gps-video/

This shit is all a show. In my opinion it will go nowhere. Why you may ask? Because the deep state is alive and well in our justice system and our legislature. HRC, Comey, Rosenstein, Page, Strzok et al are roaming free and from what I can see will never face any real repercussions.

I get that same feeling and that shitty smirk Strzok wore all day yesterday was saying "you can't touch me". When there was a question he was told not to answer and said with that smirky grin "I would truly love to answer that question but I've been told I can't" was like the school yard bully who knows the principal has his back.

Sessions sure as hell doesn't have the President's back. I think the President is afraid to move against him or anybody in the DOJ because they keep throwing around that obstruction of justice threat that Comey planted.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:37 am

http://amp.dailycaller.com/2018/07/12/i ... gn-emails/

Gohmert: Watchdog Found Clinton Emails Were Sent To ‘Foreign Entity’

A member of the House Committee on the Judiciary said during a hearing Thursday that a government watchdog found that nearly all of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails were sent to a foreign entity and that the FBI didn’t follow-up on that finding. The Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found an “anomaly on Hillary Clinton’s emails going through their private server, and when they had done the forensic analysis, they found that her emails, every single one except four, over 30,000, were going to an address that was not on the distribution list,” Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas said during a hearing with FBI official Peter Strzok.

“It was going to an unauthorized source that was a foreign entity unrelated to Russia,” he added.

Gohmert said the ICIG investigator, Frank Rucker, presented the findings to Strzok, but that the FBI official did not do anything with the information. acknowledged meeting with Rucker, but said he did not recall the “specific content.”“The forensic examination was done by the ICIG and they can document that,” Gohmert said, “but you were given that information and you did nothing with it.” He also said that someone alerted the Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz to the issue. “Mr. Horowitz got a call four times from someone wanting to brief him about this, and he never returned the call,” Gohmert said.

In late 2017, ICIG Chuck McCullough — who was appointed by former President Barack Obama — took the unusual step of coming forward publicly to say that he perceived pushback after he began raising the alarm about issues with Clinton’s servers to then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper. He said he found it “maddening” that Democrats, including Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California, were underselling the amount of classified information on the server.

McCullough said he “expected to be embraced and protected,” but was instead “chided” by someone on Capitol Hill for failing to consider the “political consequences” of his investigative findings, Fox News reported. The ICIG has not publicly disclosed the findings Gohmert described in the meeting between Rucker and Strzok, but the congressman said the watchdog can document them.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Monker » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:56 am

Fact Finder wrote:President Donald Trump is beating China in a trade war that could soon escalate, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said on Friday.

“I think we're winning," the "Mad Money" host argued. "The market is saying we're winning.”

On Tuesday, the White House released a list of 10 percent tariffs on $200 billion in Chinese goods, following through on Trump’s threat of additional punitive measures.

Tariffs of that magnitude, which now undergo a two-month review, would basically equal all the goods the U.S. imports from China, which promised retaliatory action and pledged to lodge a complaint with the World Trade Organization.

Cramer said in a “Squawk on the Street” interview he disputes the argument that there are no winners in a trade war. “That's completely false."

Look no further than the stock market for confirmation that the U.S. is getting the best of China on trade, he said.

The S&P 500 on Friday hit a four-month high after rallying nearly 1 percent in the prior session. The strong Thursday also saw the Nasdaq close at a record high. The S&P 500, Nasdaq and the Dow Jones Industrial Average were also tracking for their second straight week of gains.

The market’s resilience follows the U.S. and China just a week ago exchanging $34 billion worth of tariffs, in addition to the steel and aluminum duties that were already in effect.

Sorry, but this just isn't true.

The market highs for this year were set in late January. The market has been extremely erratic ever since. I said months ago that the market struggles to get beyond 25,000 on the DOW. Where do we sit at today? That's what I thought.

Anybody that pays attention KNOWS that the market is scared of a trade war and that is a big reason why it has been so volatile. Kramer is simply being his over the top self...a very bad person to listen to right now. Banks are why the market rose today...not confidence in "winning" a trade war. If it were not for the banks performing well, the market would have been down this week.
Monker
MP3

Postby ohsherrie » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:08 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:THERE WAS NO HACKING OF THE DNC SERVER.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07 ... hing-scam/

I don't believe anything that anybody in the DOJ says. They've been lying to us at least since Bill and Loretta met on the tarmac and I see no reason to believe they've stopped. They're so deep in swamp mud that they're can't get one foot out without the other one getting stuck and since they're all in there together there's nobody to pull them out. Instead of cleaning up the filth Sessions seems to have jumped right in there with them and so did Wray.

I'd love to see Jordan and Gowdy in there kicking ass and cleaning house.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara