President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:37 pm

DOJ Attorney Lisa Page Refuses To Testify To Congress…
Posted on July 10, 2018 by sundance
DOJ Attorney and Special Counsel to FBI Deputy Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page, is now refusing to testify to congress over her involvement in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 DOJ and FBI operations to exonerate Hillary Clinton and stop candidate Donald Drumpf.

Washington, D.C. – House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) issued the following statement after Lisa Page decided to defy the Committee’s subpoena:

“It appears that Lisa Page has something to hide. She plans to blatantly defy a congressional subpoena by refusing to appear for her deposition. She has known for months that the House Judiciary Committee has sought her testimony as part of our joint investigation with the Oversight Committee into decisions made by the Justice Department in 2016, and she has no excuse for her failure to appear. Lisa Page is a key witness, and it is critical that she come before our committees to answer questions as part of our investigation.

“We will use all tools at our disposal to obtain her testimony. Americans across the country are alarmed at the bias exhibited by top officials at the Justice Department and FBI, and it is imperative Congress conduct vigorous oversight to ensure that never happens again.” (link)

Rep. Jim Jordan

@Jim_Jordan
Lisa Page ignores congressional subpoena, once again showing the double standard. One set of rules for regular Americans, a different set for the Swamp!

8:54 PM - Jul 10, 2018
8,674 people are talking about this
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby steveo777 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:19 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:DOJ Attorney Lisa Page Refuses To Testify To Congress…
DOJ Attorney and Special Counsel to FBI Deputy Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page, is now refusing to testify to congress over her involvement in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 DOJ and FBI operations to exonerate Hillary Clinton and stop candidate Donald Drumpf.

Washington, D.C. – House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) issued the following statement after Lisa Page decided to defy the Committee’s subpoena:

“It appears that Lisa Page has something to hide. She plans to blatantly defy a congressional subpoena by refusing to appear for her deposition. She has known for months that the House Judiciary Committee has sought her testimony as part of our joint investigation with the Oversight Committee into decisions made by the Justice Department in 2016, and she has no excuse for her failure to appear. Lisa Page is a key witness, and it is critical that she come before our committees to answer questions as part of our investigation.

“We will use all tools at our disposal to obtain her testimony. Americans across the country are alarmed at the bias exhibited by top officials at the Justice Department and FBI, and it is imperative Congress conduct vigorous oversight to ensure that never happens again.” (link)

Rep. Jim Jordan

@Jim_Jordan
Lisa Page ignores congressional subpoena, once again showing the double standard. One set of rules for regular Americans, a different set for the Swamp!

Just fuckin' lock her up!
steveo777
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:14 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:DOJ Attorney Lisa Page Refuses To Testify To Congress…

Rep. Jim Jordan

@Jim_Jordan

So they will get her in front of the committee and she will plead the 5th to every significant question put to her. Essentially a waste of time.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:19 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I guess you'll know tomorrow.

So did this press conference with the eye witness to Seth Rich murder ever happen? I've not been able to locate anything on it.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:46 pm

Boomchild wrote:

So did this press conference with the eye witness to Seth Rich murder ever happen? I've not been able to locate anything on it.

I can't find anything about it boomchild. Those poor chi;ldren problem must be solved too. There are other distractions libs are filling the media with.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:18 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Boomchild wrote:

I can't find anything about it boomchild. Those poor chi;ldren problem must be solved too. There are other distractions libs are filling the media with.

I did find something. There is a live streamer known as 0Hour1 that was commenting on it. The "witness" wasn't a "eye witness" rather stating things he "heard". The "witness" didn't tell his story from beginning to end but rather answered questions fired at him. Evidently the "witness" has alleged that Rich's killers were a DEA and ATF agents. It's alleged that this "witness" was given a polygraph by the secret service. It was was stated that this "witness" is in fear for his life over this. Yet he mentioned that he works in the security industry. Evidently The Gateway Pundit was involved in this press conference. According to their site they are now trying to distance themselves from it. Below is a link to a story on it from them and a link to the 0Hour1 recording of his opinion on it.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... onference/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07s5FvzfLzo (Fast Forward to 1:35 where he starts talking)
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:55 am

Thanks Boomchild. They do say right up front, "After hearing what was said in the trial, we can not uphold......."

Drumpf ripped Germany's ass, and rightfully so. America spends hundreds of millions of dollars defending NATO from Russia, and Germany makes a deal with Putin for hundreds of millions for Germany's natural gas needs. 70% of their energy, putting Germany under Putins thumb.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... sia-video/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby verslibre » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:34 am

"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:41 pm

They should have had this attitude all along.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/it-beg ... -so-be-it/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:56 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:They should have had this attitude all along.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07 ... -so-be-it/

Oh I can see it now, her answer to virtually every question will be, "On the advice of council, I respectfully decline to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me". In other words, more of the "dog and pony show".
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:13 am

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:46 am

https://www.investors.com/

'Inclusive' Boom: It may be a surprise, but President Drumpf is nowhere near as unpopular among minority voters as the biased mainstream media suggest. Why is that? In a word, jobs.

Drumpf, it turns out, has been the most consequential president in history when it comes to minority employment. In June, for instance, the unemployment rate for Hispanics and Latinos 16 years and older fell to 4.6%, its lowest level ever, from 4.9% in May. The previous all-time low was 4.8%.

Drumpf, it turns out, has been the most consequential president in history when it comes to minority employment. In June, for instance, the unemployment rate for Hispanics and Latinos 16 years and older fell to 4.6%, its lowest level ever, from 4.9% in May. The previous all-time low was 4.8%. African-American unemployment bounced up from its all-time low of 5.9% in May to 6.5% in June. But that 6.5% still represents the second-lowest unemployment reading ever for Black Americans. As for Asian-Americans, unemployment similarly bounced off its all-time low of 2.1% in May, rising to 3.2%. And that's still 0.6 percentage point lower than when Drumpf entered office.

Consider all the good news about minority employment when you hear reports of June's "disappointing" jobs data.The truth is, the ripping jobs growth that began when Drumpf entered office and picked up steam after his tax cuts has been good for everyone in America — even liberal media pundits.

And it's also been good for Drumpf. Because quietly, he is winning over those who have benefited most from his policies: Minorities. On average, minority unemployment has dropped 18% since Drumpf entered office in January of 2017. More than 2 million people have dropped off food stamps and returned to work.

Despite a relentless media barrage aimed at Drumpf and his immigration policies, a new Harvard/Harris Poll found a 10% rise in approval for Drumpf among Hispanics.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:42 pm

I can tell you reading Yahoo News Forums,which are far from Conservative, people aren't buying the bullshit Strzok and the Democrats that covered for him when he was cornered, put out today. Boomchild, no fifth, just,"I'm sorry, the FBI hasen't authorized me to answer that question". It isn't flying with the public.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... gps-video/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:14 pm

If anyone still has doubts about Sessions being Deep State, here you go. I just don't understand why Drumpf won't fire him.

Jason Chaffetz: Strzok testifies, but ex-lover Lisa Page snubs Hill subpoena thanks to a bad call by Sessions

Public attention was focused Thursday on FBI official Peter Strzok’s televised testimony before two House committees regarding his anti-Trump texts while he was investigating Russian interference in the 2016 presidential race. But the decision by a former FBI lawyer who was Strzok’s lover to defy a subpoena to give a closed-door deposition to the same committees Wednesday was getting far less attention than it deserved.

Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page’s action shows that the deliberate destruction of congressional subpoena power is complete and reveals the impotence of Congress to compel evidence. As a result, the ability of Congress to perform substantive oversight is compromised. Only when she was threatened with contempt of Congress proceedings did Page agree to voluntarily appear for a private interview on Friday, Rep. Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., said Thursday.

Page may yet testify at a public hearing before Congress. But why does she or any other government witnesses get to dictate the terms and timing of their own testimony? How many of us who are not federal employees would dare refuse a subpoena from Congress? How many of us would even get away with it?

As I explain in my forthcoming book, “The Deep State,” Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ inexplicable failure to prosecute subversions of congressional authority played no small role in my decision to resign from Congress and the House Oversight Committee last year. I knew what harm the attorney general’s wrong decision would cost Congress and the public.

Anyone could have seen this coming. The moment Jeff Sessions told me he had no intention of prosecuting Hillary Clinton IT aide Bryan Pagliano regarding her email scandal, I knew the battle was lost. Pagliano, you’ll recall, refused to even appear before Congress – not once, but twice. In my role as chairman of the House Oversight Committee, I sent a letter to Sessions in February 2017 recommending prosecution for Pagliano for refusing to comply with a subpoena from the committee.

Up until that point, congressional subpoenas had not been optional except in cases of executive privilege. That’s why Attorney General Eric Holder, who served under President Obama, tried to use an executive privilege claim to protect documents in the investigation of the Fast and Furious scandal.

Fast and Furious was an operation conducted during the Obama administration by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) that allowed criminals to buy guns from stores in the Phoenix area. ATF planned to track the guns as they were taken to Mexico to be sold illegally there, but the federal agency lost track of more than 1,400 of the 2,000 guns it allowed the criminal gun smugglers to buy.

Tragically, U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry was killed in a gunfight in 2010 by a member of a criminal gang armed with one of the guns smuggled during the botched Fast and Furious operation

When Holder used the executive privilege excuse to hide the facts about Fast and Furious from the House committee that I chaired, he did so because it was the only way to subvert congressional authority.

But thanks to Attorney General Sessions, it’s now a lot easier to flout a congressional subpoena. Now that Page has gotten away with ignoring a subpoena from Congress, other witnesses will follow suit, confident that the Sessions Justice Department will have their backs.

I have argued that both parties would rue the day we stood by passively while Sessions essentially destroyed our ability to provide meaningful oversight. Democrats may have cheered the move when it shielded Hillary Clinton. But what happens when they want to see documents or hear from a witness? Both sides lost when the attorney general refused to do his job.

How did we get here?

It actually started in 1857, when Congress inadvertently weakened a check and balance in an effort to strengthen it. Congress passed legislation allowing those found in contempt of Congress to be held criminally liable. That was a good move. But then Congress made a big mistake by agreeing to give the Justice Department – rather than Congress itself – the power to enforce the provision.

The system of relying on the Justice Department worked for more than 100 years. The threat of criminal liability was sufficient to obtain compliance for a time. But there was always a weakness in this system – a possibility that the Justice Department could consider its enforcement responsibilities optional, thereby depriving Congress of a critical tool.

In 1982, the Justice Department for the first time decided to exercise its own discretion. The attorney general chose not to prosecute a Reagan Cabinet official who refused to cooperate with Congress. Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Ann Gorsuch, mother of Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch, was able to claim executive privilege. The Justice Department recognized the claim, even though Congress did not.

That would have been the time to correct this structural weakness. But Congress didn’t do it. Instead, the Justice Department essentially created a new carve-out – from that point forward, Congress could not compel disclosure of privileged information.

Pagliano had no such argument. His work on an illegal secret server in Hillary Clinton’s New York residence had no claim to executive privilege. He was required to testify. He could have shown up and pleaded his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination. But he didn’t do that. He simply snubbed Congress. Twice.

Then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch, of course, did nothing. But with the surprise election of President Drumpf – a non-establishment Republican candidate who ran on draining the swamp – I expected something different. I was disappointed. Sessions had zero interest in draining the swamp. I warned him that this witness had snubbed Congress with impunity.

Now everyone can snub Congress, because Jeff Sessions refused to see the bigger picture. He can’t say he didn’t know. I applied heavy pressure. I told him exactly what was at stake. He made the wrong choice. Now America will pay for it. Getting to the truth just got harder.

Jason Chaffetz currently serves as a contributor for both FOX News Channel (FNC) and FOX Business Network (FBN.) He is based in Utah and joined the network in July 2017 after resigning from his position in Congress after nine years.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:01 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I can tell you reading Yahoo News Forums,which are far from Conservative, people aren't buying the bullshit Strzok and the Democrats that covered for him when he was cornered, put out today. Boomchild, no fifth, just,"I'm sorry, the FBI hasen't authorized me to answer that question". It isn't flying with the public.

This shit is all a show. In my opinion it will go nowhere. Why you may ask? Because the deep state is alive and well in our justice system and our legislature. HRC, Comey, Rosenstein, Page, Strzok et al are roaming free and from what I can see will never face any real repercussions.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:03 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:If anyone still has doubts about Sessions being Deep State, here you go. I just don't understand why Drumpf won't fire him.

A good and important question. How much rope on this subject are people willing to give Drumpf?
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:46 pm

https://www.indystar.com/story/opinion/ ... 770573002/

Varvel: How I went from a Drumpf critic to a Drumpf supporter "

This article is too large no to paste the whole thing but is a good, common sense Drumpf conversion story.

"In my opinion, Drumpf has had the most successful 18 months as president than any other I've ever drawn. So yes, I support his presidency.

I admit that I was wrong about Drumpf. He's not a clown. He's a businessman, entertainer and now the president that I didn't want but now think we need.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:07 am

Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I can tell you reading Yahoo News Forums,which are far from Conservative, people aren't buying the bullshit Strzok and the Democrats that covered for him when he was cornered, put out today. Boomchild, no fifth, just,"I'm sorry, the FBI hasen't authorized me to answer that question". It isn't flying with the public.

This shit is all a show. In my opinion it will go nowhere. Why you may ask? Because the deep state is alive and well in our justice system and our legislature. HRC, Comey, Rosenstein, Page, Strzok et al are roaming free and from what I can see will never face any real repercussions.

I get that same feeling and that shitty smirk Strzok wore all day yesterday was saying "you can't touch me". When there was a question he was told not to answer and said with that smirky grin "I would truly love to answer that question but I've been told I can't" was like the school yard bully who knows the principal has his back.

Sessions sure as hell doesn't have the President's back. I think the President is afraid to move against him or anybody in the DOJ because they keep throwing around that obstruction of justice threat that Comey planted.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:37 am

http://amp.dailycaller.com/2018/07/12/i ... gn-emails/

Gohmert: Watchdog Found Clinton Emails Were Sent To ‘Foreign Entity’

A member of the House Committee on the Judiciary said during a hearing Thursday that a government watchdog found that nearly all of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails were sent to a foreign entity and that the FBI didn’t follow-up on that finding. The Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) found an “anomaly on Hillary Clinton’s emails going through their private server, and when they had done the forensic analysis, they found that her emails, every single one except four, over 30,000, were going to an address that was not on the distribution list,” Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas said during a hearing with FBI official Peter Strzok.

“It was going to an unauthorized source that was a foreign entity unrelated to Russia,” he added.

Gohmert said the ICIG investigator, Frank Rucker, presented the findings to Strzok, but that the FBI official did not do anything with the information. acknowledged meeting with Rucker, but said he did not recall the “specific content.”“The forensic examination was done by the ICIG and they can document that,” Gohmert said, “but you were given that information and you did nothing with it.” He also said that someone alerted the Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz to the issue. “Mr. Horowitz got a call four times from someone wanting to brief him about this, and he never returned the call,” Gohmert said.

In late 2017, ICIG Chuck McCullough — who was appointed by former President Barack Obama — took the unusual step of coming forward publicly to say that he perceived pushback after he began raising the alarm about issues with Clinton’s servers to then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper. He said he found it “maddening” that Democrats, including Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California, were underselling the amount of classified information on the server.

McCullough said he “expected to be embraced and protected,” but was instead “chided” by someone on Capitol Hill for failing to consider the “political consequences” of his investigative findings, Fox News reported. The ICIG has not publicly disclosed the findings Gohmert described in the meeting between Rucker and Strzok, but the congressman said the watchdog can document them.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:25 am

President Donald Drumpf is beating China in a trade war that could soon escalate, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said on Friday.

“I think we're winning," the "Mad Money" host argued. "The market is saying we're winning.”

On Tuesday, the White House released a list of 10 percent tariffs on $200 billion in Chinese goods, following through on Drumpf’s threat of additional punitive measures.

Tariffs of that magnitude, which now undergo a two-month review, would basically equal all the goods the U.S. imports from China, which promised retaliatory action and pledged to lodge a complaint with the World Trade Organization.

Cramer said in a “Squawk on the Street” interview he disputes the argument that there are no winners in a trade war. “That's completely false."

Look no further than the stock market for confirmation that the U.S. is getting the best of China on trade, he said.

The S&P 500 on Friday hit a four-month high after rallying nearly 1 percent in the prior session. The strong Thursday also saw the Nasdaq close at a record high. The S&P 500, Nasdaq and the Dow Jones Industrial Average were also tracking for their second straight week of gains.

The market’s resilience follows the U.S. and China just a week ago exchanging $34 billion worth of tariffs, in addition to the steel and aluminum duties that were already in effect.
A victorious warrior wins first and then goes to battle.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:53 am

Over $20 million in taxpayer funds could be saved at the end of President Donald Drumpf’s first term in office due to his leaner White House operation.

A new report on the White House Office Personnel revealed that Drumpf has a significantly smaller staff than his predecessor did at this time, according to an analysis by Open the Books, a government watchdog organization that focuses on spending.

“Although the White House personnel budget is an infinitesimal part of the $3.9 trillion federal budget, it is an important forecasting indicator showing Drumpf’s deep commitment to cut the size, scope and power of the federal government and reign in waste,” wrote Adam Andrzejewski, CEO of Open the Books, in an op-ed for Forbes.

As of June 30, 2018, the White House currently employs 374 people, three fewer than were employed in 2017. It’s also significantly lower than the 469 that were employed in 2010 by then President Barack Obama.

In addition to maintaining a smaller staff size, Drumpf’s White House has also cut payroll by over $5 million when compared to Obama’s 2015 staff. The 2018 payroll currently sits at $35.2 million, in contrast to the 2015 payroll which Open the Books reported exceeded $40.9 million.

Open the Books also noted that by maintaining a smaller staff and by refusing to take a salary, Drumpf has already saved $11 million in taxpayer dollars, and “four-year savings could easily top $22 million.”

Each quarter, Drumpf has donated his salary, including to the Department of Education, the Department of Veterans Affairs, and the Department of Health and Human Services.

Among the various areas in the West Wing with reduced staff, the office of First Lady Melania Drumpf is notable. Drumpf has a staff under half the size of then-First Lady Michelle Obama’s in 2009. Drumpf currently has 10 staffers, while Obama had 24.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Monker » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:56 am

Fact Finder wrote:President Donald Drumpf is beating China in a trade war that could soon escalate, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said on Friday.

“I think we're winning," the "Mad Money" host argued. "The market is saying we're winning.”

On Tuesday, the White House released a list of 10 percent tariffs on $200 billion in Chinese goods, following through on Drumpf’s threat of additional punitive measures.

Tariffs of that magnitude, which now undergo a two-month review, would basically equal all the goods the U.S. imports from China, which promised retaliatory action and pledged to lodge a complaint with the World Trade Organization.

Cramer said in a “Squawk on the Street” interview he disputes the argument that there are no winners in a trade war. “That's completely false."

Look no further than the stock market for confirmation that the U.S. is getting the best of China on trade, he said.

The S&P 500 on Friday hit a four-month high after rallying nearly 1 percent in the prior session. The strong Thursday also saw the Nasdaq close at a record high. The S&P 500, Nasdaq and the Dow Jones Industrial Average were also tracking for their second straight week of gains.

The market’s resilience follows the U.S. and China just a week ago exchanging $34 billion worth of tariffs, in addition to the steel and aluminum duties that were already in effect.

Sorry, but this just isn't true.

The market highs for this year were set in late January. The market has been extremely erratic ever since. I said months ago that the market struggles to get beyond 25,000 on the DOW. Where do we sit at today? That's what I thought.

Anybody that pays attention KNOWS that the market is scared of a trade war and that is a big reason why it has been so volatile. Kramer is simply being his over the top self...a very bad person to listen to right now. Banks are why the market rose today...not confidence in "winning" a trade war. If it were not for the banks performing well, the market would have been down this week.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:00 am

THERE WAS NO HACKING OF THE DNC SERVER.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/rosens ... hing-scam/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:04 am

Republicans walked right into Peter Strzok's trap -- Here's what they missed (and Americans need to know)
Chris Swecker By Chris Swecker | Fox News

U.S. House members proved Thursday that they are more interested in political posturing and getting on TV with fiery soundbites than in fact-finding, as they questioned FBI official Peter Strzok about whether his anti-Trump bias influenced the investigation of the Drumpf presidential campaign for possible collusion with Russia.

Acting like they were cast members on a reality TV show – yelling, interrupting each other, and hurling insults – members of the House Judiciary and Oversight Committees spent almost 10 hours alternately attacking and defending Strzok, a suspended FBI deputy assistant director.

The cable news networks televised the wild hearing, as Republicans led the attack on Strzok and Democrats defended him.

Strzok will likely be fired from the FBI in coming weeks for his disgraceful conduct at the agency, where he worked on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe of Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election campaign. He also headed the FBI team that investigated the email scandal surrounding Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Mueller removed Strzok from the Russia investigation last year after learning of numerous rabidly anti-Trump and pro-Clinton text messages that Strzok traded with his then-lover Lisa Page, who was an FBI lawyer at the time.

The texts made it crystal clear that Strzok and Page despised Donald Drumpf and wanted Hillary Clinton to defeat him in the 2016 presidential election.

In one text exchange, Page wrote to Strzok about Drumpf: “He’s not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” Strzok replied: “No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it.”

Strzok also said in a text that there was an unspecified “insurance policy” that would keep Drumpf out of the White House.

Strzok admitted at Thursday’s hearing that he “detested” Drumpf. However, he insisted vehemently and repeatedly that his personal political views had absolutely no impact on his conduct at the FBI in the investigations involving either the Drumpf campaign or Clinton. He said he had taken no improper action regarding either probe.

These claims are unbelievable and contradicted by the facts regarding Strzok’s conduct.

As an FBI agent for 24 years and former chief of all FBI criminal investigations, I was disgusted by the way Strzok tried to cloak himself in the FBI and characterize attacks against him as attacks against the FBI as an institution.

Strzok did his best to fuse himself to the good and dedicated men and women of the finest law enforcement agency in the world, but the truth is that his shabby conduct has done more to damage the FBI than any one person in its storied history.

Scores of current and retired FBI employees who gave their all to the organization have expressed to me that they deeply resent being unfairly forced to deal with the consequences of Strzok’s bad behavior.

For all the drama, fire and fury, the House hearing shed no new light on Strzok’s conduct at the FBI. It did, however, demonstrate the general uselessness of Congressional hearings.

Rather than uncover facts for their constituents, the hearing resembled a cross between “The People’s Court,” “The Jerry Springer Show,” and the trash talk between competitors at “WrestleMania.”

The sad truth is that in the Republicans’ zeal to administer a public flogging of Strzok – and by extension the FBI – the GOP House members walked right into a trap.

The hearing never had a chance of uncovering the truth. This is so because Strzok enjoyed the advantage of being able to shower the committees with self-serving protestations while hiding behind the restrictions on his testimony imposed by the FBI attorney hovering behind him.

Strzok understood this and exploited his opportunity to the hilt while snuggling up to the anti-Trump Democrats embracing him.

The savvy Strzok cleverly outmaneuvered the Republicans on the committees. That’s surprising, given the extensive experience of Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., as a former federal prosecutor. Gowdy should have known better than to take the bait.

The Republican members succeeded only in turning Strzok into a Democratic hero and giving him a national audience for his emphatic denials of Republican allegations that his anti-Trump and pro-Clinton political allegiance influenced his investigations involving the two candidates.

Not only did the Republican committee members fail to recognize Strzok’s public relations trap. They allowed Strzok’s former lover Lisa Page to delay her committee appearance – originally scheduled for Wednesday – until after she had ample opportunity to observe his televised testimony. All Page has to do now is tailor her answers to match Strzok’s.

This is a circus that only lacks a big tent.

Gowdy should have known that there was zero chance of a “Perry Mason” moment like those featured on the old TV show about a defense lawyer, when Strzok would break down under the withering questions of GOP members and confess to placing his thumb on the scale of the investigations.

Strzok is no dummy. He was not going incriminate himself at the hearing to set himself up to be charged with obstruction of justice for improperly influencing the investigations of the Drumpf campaign or the Clinton emails.

It also appears that Gowdy failed to anticipate the coordinated strategy of the Democratic members to obstruct the hearing and run interference for their new hero, who they painted as a patriot and noble martyr who sacrificed his FBI career for the good of the nation.

The simple and uncontroverted facts concerning Strzok’s actions and expressed intent can be found in the recent report by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz that was thorough and detailed.

Horowitz ultimately came to the wrong overall conclusion, but did state that investigators had no confidence that Strzok did not improperly influence the Clinton email investigation by ignoring relevant evidence.

The Horowitz report described how Strzok, as the head of the Clinton email investigation, sat on his hands for well over three weeks after the New York FBI office reported to him that it had discovered new evidence relevant to the Clinton investigation.

This – when matched with Strzok’s contemporaneous statements – appears to amount to, at minimum, obstruction of justice. It would not be a stretch to convince a jury of 12 that Strzok’s expressed intent to improperly change the course of the investigation was accompanied by actions.

While Strzok’s testimony was uninformative, his arrogant and smug demeanor and feigned outrage during his testimony spoke loudly to anyone who observed it objectively. Does he really think we are so gullible that we would buy his absurd claim that his “we’ll stop it” text meant all of us – the American people – would act to stop Drumpf from becoming president?

Rather than getting a platform to speak to the nation in a daylong TV performance, Strzok should be summarily dismissed from the FBI, thoroughly investigated and prosecuted if the evidence shows he has broken the law.

Like I said earlier, from what I'm reading on Yahoo forum posts, no one is buying this Democrat BS show. November is looking very good.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby ohsherrie » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:08 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:THERE WAS NO HACKING OF THE DNC SERVER.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07 ... hing-scam/

I don't believe anything that anybody in the DOJ says. They've been lying to us at least since Bill and Loretta met on the tarmac and I see no reason to believe they've stopped. They're so deep in swamp mud that they're can't get one foot out without the other one getting stuck and since they're all in there together there's nobody to pull them out. Instead of cleaning up the filth Sessions seems to have jumped right in there with them and so did Wray.

I'd love to see Jordan and Gowdy in there kicking ass and cleaning house.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:00 am

Fact Finder
MP3

Postby verslibre » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:13 am

That crowd in London is definitely bigger than the one at the inauguration. :wink:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:14 am

ohsherrie wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:THERE WAS NO HACKING OF THE DNC SERVER.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07 ... hing-scam/

I don't believe anything that anybody in the DOJ says. They've been lying to us at least since Bill and Loretta met on the tarmac and I see no reason to believe they've stopped. They're so deep in swamp mud that they're can't get one foot out without the other one getting stuck and since they're all in there together there's nobody to pull them out. Instead of cleaning up the filth Sessions seems to have jumped right in there with them and so did Wray.

I'd love to see Jordan and Gowdy in there kicking ass and cleaning house.

Gotta get rid of Sessions or this is all pointless. Democrats get nailed to the cross and nothing comes of it. At least the voters are seeing the corruption.

#walkaway. 104,000 plus members and growing.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/OFFICIA ... ign/about/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:57 am

Monker wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:President Donald Drumpf is beating China in a trade war that could soon escalate, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said on Friday.

Sorry, but this just isn't true.

The market highs for this year were set in late January. The market has been extremely erratic ever since. I said months ago that the market struggles to get beyond 25,000 on the DOW. Where do we sit at today? That's what I thought.

Anybody that pays attention KNOWS that the market is scared of a trade war and that is a big reason why it has been so volatile. Kramer is simply being his over the top self...a very bad person to listen to right now. Banks are why the market rose today...not confidence in "winning" a trade war. If it were not for the banks performing well, the market would have been down this week.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/savinga ... ar-AAA1Xxi
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby ohsherrie » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:06 pm

Fact Finder wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IUN36UG8JaQ&feature=youtu.be

Yes he does. :)

So they want to leave him out because he wins. So they don't care about fixing the problem as long as somebody else gets to win but they're all still gonna have their hands out for help because they can't make it without us. They're losers whether he's there or not,
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

PreviousNext

Return to Earmuffs For The Blind