Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:57 am



They're trying to make it legal for FB and Twitter to take 1st amendment rights away from posters who don't agree with their liberal views.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7600
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:47 am

ohsherrie wrote:I think of the irony of it every time I read of another, FOIA request by Judicial Watch. I know that no FOIA request can be denied because in a former job I was responsible for answering them, and you have only a short amount of time to do it before it goes to the courts. You're allowed to redact sensitive or classified information but you must fulfill the request.

But the Congress can be ignored. These Represetatives or Senators should have a civilian family member file a FOIA request.


That's because Congress lets it happen to them. God forbid the truth would come out and they would be forced to act. BTW, what happened to Rosenstein's impeachment???? I haven't been paying that much attention to things like I did. At this point I'm so annoyed by this shit that I have had to stop focusing on it.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:44 am

Boomchild wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:I think of the irony of it every time I read of another, FOIA request by Judicial Watch. I know that no FOIA request can be denied because in a former job I was responsible for answering them, and you have only a short amount of time to do it before it goes to the courts. You're allowed to redact sensitive or classified information but you must fulfill the request.

But the Congress can be ignored. These Represetatives or Senators should have a civilian family member file a FOIA request.


That's because Congress lets it happen to them. God forbid the truth would come out and they would be forced to act. BTW, what happened to Rosenstein's impeachment???? I haven't been paying that much attention to things like I did. At this point I'm so annoyed by this shit that I have had to stop focusing on it.


I've backed off a bit from things myself because the constant negative absurdity from the left makes me so furious it's actually exhausting. As far as I know the impeachment has gone nowhere but then they didn't really expect it to fly. They were more or less trying to make a statement.

I browse through FB, Twitter and here a few times a day and talk to my mother to see if there is much happening. What I'm most interested in right now are the voting in Ohio's special election and the Manafort trial. I saw some comments on twitter about Judge Ellis giving Mueller's team a hard time but I haven't had time to check into it.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7600
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby tj » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:57 am

ohsherrie wrote:
I've backed off a bit from things myself because the constant negative absurdity from the left makes me so furious it's actually exhausting. As far as I know the impeachment has gone nowhere but then they didn't really expect it to fly. They were more or less trying to make a statement.

I browse through FB, Twitter and here a few times a day and talk to my mother to see if there is much happening. What I'm most interested in right now are the voting in Ohio's special election and the Manafort trial. I saw some comments on twitter about Judge Ellis giving Mueller's team a hard time but I haven't had time to check into it.


Judge Ellis has been pummeling the prosecution for focusing on Manafort's lavish spending. He has basically been saying that it is not a crime to make and spend money, so stop talking about how much and make your point about what he has done that is illegal. I don't know that it will keep him from getting convicted, though.
User avatar
tj
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1321
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:55 am
Location: State of Confusion

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:30 pm

Fact Finder wrote:I still want to know why Nellie Ohr, who worked for Fusion GPS, got the ham radio license.


New emails obtained by Congress show Christopher Steele funneled information to the FBI through top DOJ official Bruce Ohr after the FBI ‘terminated’ Christopher Steele in November of 2016.

Chairman Meadows tweeted: Critical development: NEW emails obtained by Congress show Chris Steele was secretly funneling information to the FBI in 2017 through senior DOJ official, Bruce Ohr, even after the FBI claimed Steele was ‘terminated’ for leaking to the media in November 2016


The problem I have with all these Congressional investigations is that they never produce any kind of resolve or justice for the American people. More and more I see them as a "dog and pony show".
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:38 pm

The hypocrisy in Pedowood is amazing. Apparently they now want to remove President Trump's star yet you don't here cries to remove Bill Cosby's nor Kevin Spacey's.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:55 pm

The purging of accounts by Facebook, Twitter and YouTube is quite alarming. This is simply because they don't agree with the opinions and viewpoints of those that produce content for said accounts.

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/pe ... e-forever/

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... es-705766/

From Wikileaks:

The suspiciously simultaneous censorship of Infowars by Google, Apple, Facebook came just one week after U.S. Senate intelligence committee hawk Mark Warner (D) circulated this policy paper threatening new regulation against those same media companies: https://graphics.axios.com/pdf/PlatformPolicyPaper.pdf
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:43 pm

Boomchild wrote:The purging of accounts by Facebook, Twitter and YouTube is quite alarming. This is simply because they don't agree with the opinions and viewpoints of those that produce content for said accounts.

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/pe ... e-forever/

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... es-705766/

From Wikileaks:

The suspiciously simultaneous censorship of Infowars by Google, Apple, Facebook came just one week after U.S. Senate intelligence committee hawk Mark Warner (D) circulated this policy paper threatening new regulation against those same media companies: https://graphics.axios.com/pdf/PlatformPolicyPaper.pdf


I think they're actually trying to reduce the number of non-liberal posters. The President brought a lot of Trump supporters, including me, to Twitter and the left can't keep up. On FB I've posted links to articles on my newsfeed status and then they go away. They will be on my page but not on my newsfeed.

De Blaseo wants to get rid of News Corp because he thinks they are causing all the divisiveness in the country. In other word get rid of all conservative main stream media.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7600
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:48 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:I still want to know why Nellie Ohr, who worked for Fusion GPS, got the ham radio license.


New emails obtained by Congress show Christopher Steele funneled information to the FBI through top DOJ official Bruce Ohr after the FBI ‘terminated’ Christopher Steele in November of 2016.

Chairman Meadows tweeted: Critical development: NEW emails obtained by Congress show Chris Steele was secretly funneling information to the FBI in 2017 through senior DOJ official, Bruce Ohr, even after the FBI claimed Steele was ‘terminated’ for leaking to the media in November 2016


The problem I have with all these Congressional investigations is that they never produce any kind of resolve or justice for the American people. More and more I see them as a "dog and pony show".


I hear you Boomchild. I feel that way but at least the congress speaking out keeps all of the bullshit from the Deep State from being completely hidden and legitimizes the problems.

I would like to know what Steele has been feeding Ohr other than the stuff in the Dossier.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7600
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:52 am

User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7600
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:08 am

Fact Finder wrote:Wow, the Senate has issued an invitation to Assange for an interview.


That will be worth watching if it happens.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7600
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:59 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:How about some action?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... about-yet/


Ah yes, some more gum flapping. Who wants to bet that this will go on till the end of Trump's term?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:13 pm

ohsherrie wrote:http://www.military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/domestic-terrorism/terrorist-training-camps-in-the-us/660940716001

Terrorist training camps in the US.


Interesting that you brought this subject up. Here is something more current. Current as in this week.

"Heavily Armed" Muslim Extremists Arrested In NM; Trained 11 Children To Commit School Shootings

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08- ... mit-school
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:02 am

Boomchild wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:http://www.military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/domestic-terrorism/terrorist-training-camps-in-the-us/660940716001

Terrorist training camps in the US.


Interesting that you brought this subject up. Here is something more current. Current as in this week.

"Heavily Armed" Muslim Extremists Arrested In NM; Trained 11 Children To Commit School Shootings

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08- ... mit-school


Yes, that story is what led me to the other one.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7600
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:03 am

Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:How about some action?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... about-yet/


Ah yes, some more gum flapping. Who wants to bet that this will go on till the end of Trump's term?


Oh it absolutely will.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7600
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:31 am

Good article by Rolling Stone's Matt Taibbi on Facebook's censorship crusade. I've always viewed Alex Jones as an entertainer. It's a shame that many people view him as actual news. That said, he shouldn't be banned by big tech (FB, Itunes, Spotify etc).


https://www.commondreams.org/views/2018 ... censorship
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13879
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:42 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Things seem to be heating up. I've been burned too many times to get hopes up. Sadly, I'm with boomchild. Seems if your liberal, you can get away with treason,fraud, extortion, slander,ect. If your a conservative, don't sneeze.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... tay-tuned/


It's just corrupt people. There has been plenty of corruption coming from all sides. Even from those that put on a front that they are looking for justice but in realty they are part of the corruption as well. Think about it, if the major players were to fall it would expose the complacent and conspirators. I would go as far to predict that if real justice was to be served, 60 to 70 percent of our federal legislators would be gone from their positions.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:54 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Check this out Boomer. Someone looking into Clinton Criminal Actions "killed himself". Can you believe it?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08 ... astic-bag/


I saw this story back when it happened. Just another person that has succumed to "Arkancide".

https://www.arkancide.com/
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:14 pm

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:22 pm

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:01 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:'We Have Run Out of Patience': Gowdy Warns of Possible Subpoenas in Trump Dossier Investigation

House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) warned of possible subpoenas if the Justice Department ignores congressional committees' requests to question former FBI official Bruce Ohr and others about the infamous anti-Trump dossier.

Gowdy referenced reports from Fox News and The Hill, which recall how Ohr -- who was not involved in the use of ex-British spy Christopher Steele as an FBI source -- continued to communicate with Steele after the FBI cut ties with him.


OH LOOK OUT!!!! Gowdy talkin' tough again. That's about all he does.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:30 am

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:06 am

Boomchild wrote:Image


Just another example of Democratic Socialist brilliance.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7600
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:49 pm

Image
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby steveo777 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:26 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Yes folks, liberals are that stupid.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater


But...but...he's says tough things and he's too hard on immigrants...so I'm offended and must resist! :cry:

Damn snowflakes! :lol:
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11311
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:42 am

Fact Finder wrote:Finally!

The FBI has fired Peter Strzok over anti-Trump text messages he exchanged with his lover during the 2016 presidential campaign, Strzok's lawyer confirmed Monday.


Hope this also means he won't be getting a pension.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 7129
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:21 am

Boomchild wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Finally!

The FBI has fired Peter Strzok over anti-Trump text messages he exchanged with his lover during the 2016 presidential campaign, Strzok's lawyer confirmed Monday.


Hope this also means he won't be getting a pension.


And lost his security clearance!
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7600
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:57 am

Fact Finder wrote:


Shortly after the news of Strzok’s firing hit the public, the former FBI agent fired off a tweet from a newly created Twitter account linking to a GoFundMe page begging for $150,000.


Uneffingbelievable! :roll:
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7600
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby steveo777 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:53 am

Fact Finder wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:


Shortly after the news of Strzok’s firing hit the public, the former FBI agent fired off a tweet from a newly created Twitter account linking to a GoFundMe page begging for $150,000.


Uneffingbelievable! :roll:


He’s up over $250,000 right now. Great way to launder payments huh?


It's always easier to raise money for a sleaze ball, than for someone who legitimately needs the money, like a disabled veteran, or homeless person. I don't get it!
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11311
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: Presidump David Dennison LLC - ONLY Term Thread

Postby ohsherrie » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:23 am

Fact Finder wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:


Shortly after the news of Strzok’s firing hit the public, the former FBI agent fired off a tweet from a newly created Twitter account linking to a GoFundMe page begging for $150,000.


Uneffingbelievable! :roll:


He’s up over $250,000 right now. Great way to launder payments huh?


Really and it all could have come from either Soros or the Kochs.
User avatar
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 7600
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:42 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests