President Donald J Toad - Grabbing The World By The...

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:11 am

I think this video is appropriate to the current discussion here.

https://www.facebook.com/DankTrumpMeme/ ... 610/?t=138
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6909
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby S2M » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:22 am

Memorex wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Lisa Page bombshell: FBI couldn’t prove Trump-Russia collusion before Mueller appointment

“It’s a reflection of us still not knowing,” Page told Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-Texas) when questioned about texts she and Strzok exchanged in May 2017 as Robert Mueller was being named a special prosecutor to take over the Russia investigation.

With that statement, Page acknowledged a momentous fact: After nine months of using some of the most awesome surveillance powers afforded to U.S. intelligence, the FBI still had not made a case connecting Drumpf or his campaign to Russia’s election meddling.

Page opined further, acknowledging “it still existed in the scope of possibility that there would be literally nothing” to connect Drumpf and Russia, no matter what Mueller or the FBI did.

“As far as May of 2017, we still couldn’t answer the question,” she said at another point.

http://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/406881 ... re-mueller


Yea, but now it's September 2018, over a year later. And with all the new information, it's really clear. Still no evidence of collusion (a non-crime anyway). Guess we should check back a year from now and see what they have come up with. How about obstruction of justice? Hmm, how can you obstruct something that never happened?


So far I've been disciplined enough to stay out of this clusterfuck of a thread...but something caught my interest...

Up in the quoted post in a bold, underlined, and italicized manner is the crux of this whole debate....no matter what is said about Drumpf...it's 'no big deal'....'not a crime anyway'. Since when is Collusion not a crime? Sounds an awful lot lot 'aiding & abetting' to me.

Just like Drew...I come in here for comic relief. All it is is back-patting, and virtual high fives. Links that NO ONE clicks on except 4 or 5 people.

I'd love to know WHY Clyde is so beloved by you people. And btw, those of us that don't fall lock-step with you sycophants don't necessarily have to be HRC fans. I just happen to believe her missteps aren't the priority RIGHT NOW - because she is NOT the president. Drumpf is...therefore his missteps are more important. Not to say she shouldn't be charged, and convicted if it is found she did what they said she did...just not NOW.

Meanwhile...when people think like this: 'Still no evidence of collusion (a non-crime anyway)' then their narrative is as transparent as a pedophile that buys a house in a school zone. Basically saying..."I know he did this 'ethically horrible thing', but it wasn't a crime" Such B.S.
Tom Brady IS the G.O.A.T.
User avatar
S2M
MP3
 
Posts: 11954
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:43 am
Location: In a bevy of whimsy

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Memorex » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:50 am

S2M wrote:
Memorex wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Lisa Page bombshell: FBI couldn’t prove Trump-Russia collusion before Mueller appointment

“It’s a reflection of us still not knowing,” Page told Rep. John Ratcliffe (R-Texas) when questioned about texts she and Strzok exchanged in May 2017 as Robert Mueller was being named a special prosecutor to take over the Russia investigation.

With that statement, Page acknowledged a momentous fact: After nine months of using some of the most awesome surveillance powers afforded to U.S. intelligence, the FBI still had not made a case connecting Drumpf or his campaign to Russia’s election meddling.

Page opined further, acknowledging “it still existed in the scope of possibility that there would be literally nothing” to connect Drumpf and Russia, no matter what Mueller or the FBI did.

“As far as May of 2017, we still couldn’t answer the question,” she said at another point.

http://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/406881 ... re-mueller


Yea, but now it's September 2018, over a year later. And with all the new information, it's really clear. Still no evidence of collusion (a non-crime anyway). Guess we should check back a year from now and see what they have come up with. How about obstruction of justice? Hmm, how can you obstruct something that never happened?


So far I've been disciplined enough to stay out of this clusterfuck of a thread...but something caught my interest...

Up in the quoted post in a bold, underlined, and italicized manner is the crux of this whole debate....no matter what is said about Drumpf...it's 'no big deal'....'not a crime anyway'. Since when is Collusion not a crime? Sounds an awful lot lot 'aiding & abetting' to me.

Just like Drew...I come in here for comic relief. All it is is back-patting, and virtual high fives. Links that NO ONE clicks on except 4 or 5 people.

I'd love to know WHY Clyde is so beloved by you people. And btw, those of us that don't fall lock-step with you sycophants don't necessarily have to be HRC fans. I just happen to believe her missteps aren't the priority RIGHT NOW - because she is NOT the president. Drumpf is...therefore his missteps are more important. Not to say she shouldn't be charged, and convicted if it is found she did what they said she did...just not NOW.

Meanwhile...when people think like this: 'Still no evidence of collusion (a non-crime anyway)' then their narrative is as transparent as a pedophile that buys a house in a school zone. Basically saying..."I know he did this 'ethically horrible thing', but it wasn't a crime" Such B.S.


Well, I said collusion isn't a crime because there is no crime for collusion. None. I'm sorry I'm just stating a fact. I'm not sure how else to say it. It is quite simply not a crime to work with anyone for political gain. If you believe it to be such an evil act, then why haven't you chastised every past presidential candidate, especially the DNC and HRC for 2016? Lots of evidence of collusion. Why not dump on Kerry for working secretly with Iran against the president's wishes?

As far as why I support Drumpf, it's more that I support conservative ideas (economically) and Drumpf is sufficiently anti-war, pro-gay rights, etc. for me. I believe in lower taxes and following the constitution. Which includes taking proper steps to change it as needed. And I also am intelligent enough to question all the madness and TDS.

But even more than that, the new liberal party scares me. They have strayed so far left it's not even recognizable. All the leaders are unhinged. They say things that have zero backing. Plus all the white hate (I'm white and I don't see myself as a bad person). Why would I want to align with a party that is so mental and violent now, censoring things I want to read from top platforms, etc? Never again. I may critisize those who have TDS, and I may critisize liberal ideas. But I don't insult people for believing in left or right. That's your choice. But you and your kind and our childish leader of the board mostly resort to name calling no matter how good of a person I may be.

I believe whole heartedly that Hillary Clinton is the single most corrupt politician in the history of our country. Without question. Should I have voted for her despite my feeling just cause Drumpf says some mean words? I have a little more integrity than that.
Last edited by Memorex on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3185
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Memorex » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:54 am

I wrote the president's real name in my post and of course Andrew has it auto changed. That's the left these days. Fucking childish and gross.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3185
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Memorex » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:10 am

By the way, in regards to collusion, it's not that I'm brushing anything off. My point is that there is nothing I have seen, or you have seen, to even brush off. Not from the President anyway. And then a second point was that even if they did collude with dirt for political gain, as a candidate, it would not be illegal. And why should Americans be paying millions of dollars for an investigation that is solely for the purpose of finding a crime and undermining a duly elected president? You should care more aboit your country than that. I don't always like the guy that's in there, butbi would never support this kind of undermining. It's just sore losers.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3185
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:15 am

S2M wrote:So far I've been disciplined enough to stay out of this clusterfuck of a thread...but something caught my interest...

Up in the quoted post in a bold, underlined, and italicized manner is the crux of this whole debate....no matter what is said about Drumpf...it's 'no big deal'....'not a crime anyway'. Since when is Collusion not a crime? Sounds an awful lot lot 'aiding & abetting' to me.

Just like Drew...I come in here for comic relief. All it is is back-patting, and virtual high fives. Links that NO ONE clicks on except 4 or 5 people.

I'd love to know WHY Clyde is so beloved by you people. And btw, those of us that don't fall lock-step with you sycophants don't necessarily have to be HRC fans. I just happen to believe her missteps aren't the priority RIGHT NOW - because she is NOT the president. Drumpf is...therefore his missteps are more important. Not to say she shouldn't be charged, and convicted if it is found she did what they said she did...just not NOW.

Meanwhile...when people think like this: 'Still no evidence of collusion (a non-crime anyway)' then their narrative is as transparent as a pedophile that buys a house in a school zone. Basically saying..."I know he did this 'ethically horrible thing', but it wasn't a crime" Such B.S.


Beautiful. That's exactly right. And the Fox News sycophants can't even see how hypocritical they are. It's so bad it's funny. Or sad....maybe both.

And Hillary was the worst candidate in the history of the Democrats, but even worse was this mob-tied, money laundering moron, who is damaging so much of the world's stability. I don't expect RWNJ Americans to be aware of anything outside of their own 100 mile radius, but it's happening.

As for why no charges yet? Oh FFS.....there's 5 GUILTY PLEAS AND MULTIPLE INDICTMENTS already!!!!! Benghazi? Why weren't you RWNJs demanding that be shut down after several years of ZERO results??? Hypocrites, again.

Anyway....I have a life outside of this forum, so I must bid you farewell. I'll be sure to stop by and click on all those conservativeshithouse.com links and fauxspews alerts!
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9724
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:17 am

Memorex wrote:I wrote the president's real name in my post and of course Andrew has it auto changed. That's the left these days. Fucking childish and gross.


Gross is feeling up your own daughter; banging porn stars while your wife is at home with a baby and grabbing people by the pussy. Hypocrites, again.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9724
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Memorex » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:26 am

Andrew wrote:
S2M wrote:Meanwhile...when people think like this: 'Still no evidence of collusion (a non-crime anyway)' then their narrative is as transparent as a pedophile that buys a house in a school zone. Basically saying..."I know he did this 'ethically horrible thing', but it wasn't a crime" Such B.S.


Oh FFS.....there's 5 GUILTY PLEAS AND MULTIPLE INDICTMENTS already!!!!! !


S2M - When you say he did this ethically horrible thing, I'd like for you to define that. I still have no idea what it is people think he did. NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE, has said this is what he did that was wrong. It's all well, he may have, or well, he must have, or well, we will find out. That's not enough to go after a civilian, let alone a President.

Andrew - Please name one single plea or indictment relating to the president or collusion or obstruction or anything relating to what this was supposed to be about? The task was Trump-Russia collusion. All we have is some Russian Facebook ads that paled in comparison to the candidate's level of spending and some stuff from years ago that had to do more with taxes and other shit. And then lying to the FBI over something that should have never been an issue anyway.

So here is your opportunity to change our minds. If you can answer these two questions with a factual statement about what they did that was abnormal in politics or illegal, then I will take a deeper look. I promise. By the way, I've been asking this same question of anyone here for over a year. Nothing. Nadda. Zilch. Just answer the fucking question so once and for all I can understand why everyone thinks he committed some crime.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3185
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Memorex » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:29 am

Andrew wrote:
Memorex wrote:I wrote the president's real name in my post and of course Andrew has it auto changed. That's the left these days. Fucking childish and gross.


Gross is feeling up your own daughter; banging porn stars while your wife is at home with a baby and grabbing people by the pussy. Hypocrites, again.


The daughter thing - Lame. TDS is causing you to see things that your brain interprets that way. The porn star thing - meh, it happens. Sucks that it happens, but I'm not ignorant about what rich and powerful men do. Again, if you use that as a reason and then would have voted for HRC if you could, than I don't think I'm the hypocrite.

He wasn't elected because he was a great politician. He was elected because he wasn't.
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3185
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:31 pm

Andrew wrote:
Memorex wrote:I wrote the president's real name in my post and of course Andrew has it auto changed. That's the left these days. Fucking childish and gross.


Gross is feeling up your own daughter; banging porn stars while your wife is at home with a baby and grabbing people by the pussy. Hypocrites, again.


Do leave Bill Clinton out of this.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4706
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:33 pm

Memorex wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Memorex wrote:I wrote the president's real name in my post and of course Andrew has it auto changed. That's the left these days. Fucking childish and gross.


Gross is feeling up your own daughter; banging porn stars while your wife is at home with a baby and grabbing people by the pussy. Hypocrites, again.


The daughter thing - Lame. TDS is causing you to see things that your brain interprets that way. The porn star thing - meh, it happens. Sucks that it happens, but I'm not ignorant about what rich and powerful men do. Again, if you use that as a reason and then would have voted for HRC if you could, than I don't think I'm the hypocrite.

He wasn't elected because he was a great politician. He was elected because he wasn't.


It's just the tabloid bullshit he considers news. I've said it many times, If you could see what CNN International, Sky, and other propaganda networks broadcast outside of the Country, you'd call it treason. I stil laugh at Andrew when he bitches about Murdock. He's been out of Fox for four years or more, and he's dead.
Last edited by K.C.Journey Fan on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4706
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:34 pm

Something big and a major hit promised for the Deep State this week by Nunes.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... ion-video/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4706
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:29 pm

S2M wrote:Up in the quoted post in a bold, underlined, and italicized manner is the crux of this whole debate....no matter what is said about Drumpf...it's 'no big deal'....'not a crime anyway'. Since when is Collusion not a crime? Sounds an awful lot lot 'aiding & abetting' to me.


Collusion according to federal law is not a crime. Furthermore, I have not seen ANY FACTUAL evidence that implicates DJT colluding with Russia. The main thing that has been held up as "evidence", the infamous "dossier" is riddled with problems. Steele the author of said document has been shown to have said that he disliked DJT as a presidential candidate. That he would be happy to "Do what he could to stop DJT's chances of being President". It has been shown that the DNC and HRC campaign paid for the creation of the dossier. It's has been proven that Steele had been "employed" by the FBI in the past and they stopped using him because of issues with his work. It's been shown in order to shore up "credibility" of the dossier the FBI\DOJ pointed to a article that discussed the same topics that are in the dossier. The problem is the source for said article was Steele, the same person who created the dossier. Then you have confirmed proof that Orr a high ranking DOJ employee's wife just happens to work for Fusion GPS the company responsible for the creation of the dossier.



S2M wrote:I'd love to know WHY Clyde is so beloved by you people. And btw, those of us that don't fall lock-step with you sycophants don't necessarily have to be HRC fans. I just happen to believe her missteps aren't the priority RIGHT NOW - because she is NOT the president. Drumpf is...therefore his missteps are more important. Not to say she shouldn't be charged, and convicted if it is found she did what they said she did...just not NOW.


Several of us have answered here why we support and voted for him. You can read those posts in this thread. By asking this question it appears you haven't. It's not that he is "beloved" but rather the issues and concerns he addressed during his campaign were the same concerns his supporters have. We also felt his solutions were the right ones. This is not to say that I agree with every opinion or solution he comes up with. This is not to say that I agree with everything he says. You like others seem to have been trained to think that. As to your lock-step theory, TNC disproves that. Just look at his posts as to why he ended up voting for him. Also, in my opinion, your use of the term "missteps" when speaking about HRC and then using the term "crimes" when speaking about DJT shows your bias. You say you don't have a problem with HRC being prosecuted if it is proven she committed a crime. On the other hand you seem to not want to apply the same process to DJT. It seems you want to convict before factual evidence is produced.

S2M wrote:Meanwhile...when people think like this: 'Still no evidence of collusion (a non-crime anyway)' then their narrative is as transparent as a pedophile that buys a house in a school zone. Basically saying..."I know he did this 'ethically horrible thing', but it wasn't a crime" Such B.S.


What we are saying is there hasn't been any evidence to show that DJT collided with Russia at all. Criminally or not. Repeatedly we have asked those that think there is FACTUAL evidence to present it. To which the response has been deflection, side stepping and personal attacks. What we all know to be true is that the Mueller investigation has been "moving the target" of the investigation because they have been unable to produce FACTUAL evidence of collusion.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6909
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:42 pm

Memorex wrote:
Well, I said collusion isn't a crime because there is no crime for collusion. None. I'm sorry I'm just stating a fact. I'm not sure how else to say it. It is quite simply not a crime to work with anyone for political gain. If you believe it to be such an evil act, then why haven't you chastised every past presidential candidate, especially the DNC and HRC for 2016? Lots of evidence of collusion. Why not dump on Kerry for working secretly with Iran against the president's wishes?


Where was the concern about collusion when HRC's campaign received large donations from the Saudis or the George Soros controlled and funded political groups? They are all "foreign actors". Where was the concern when The Clinton Foundation received large donations from foreign donors while HRC was SOS and email evidence shows the foundation staff were seeking to get a "special audience" with HRC for said donors?
Last edited by Boomchild on Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6909
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:01 pm

Andrew wrote:Beautiful. That's exactly right. And the Fox News sycophants can't even see how hypocritical they are. It's so bad it's funny. Or sad....maybe both.


It's so comical and easily dismissed to you, yet you took the time to block Fox News links from being linked in this thread.

Andrew wrote:And Hillary was the worst candidate in the history of the Democrats, but even worse was this mob-tied, money laundering moron, who is damaging so much of the world's stability. I don't expect RWNJ Americans to be aware of anything outside of their own 100 mile radius, but it's happening.


When you screw with the Globalists and their agenda your going to piss them off. They are going to do things to stop the person thwarting their goals. As far as the mob-ties and money laundering accusations, please present FACTS that proves your claim. Without it, your claims are BASELESS. Need an example? I could post online that your Melodic Rock site is a front for laundering money for the mob. But if I can't back that up with actual evidence, it is unlikely that a reasonable person is going to believe me.

Andrew wrote:As for why no charges yet? Oh FFS.....there's 5 GUILTY PLEAS AND MULTIPLE INDICTMENTS already!!!!! Benghazi? Why weren't you RWNJs demanding that be shut down after several years of ZERO results??? Hypocrites, again.


None of which implicate DJT. If we are wrong, point to the indictment or plea that implicates DJT.
Last edited by Boomchild on Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6909
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:12 pm

Andrew wrote:Gross is feeling up your own daughter; banging porn stars while your wife is at home with a baby and grabbing people by the pussy. Hypocrites, again.


This reminds me of a female UK journalist\writer\speaker whom I can't recall her name. She was asked about the "grab em by the pussy" comment. Her response to it was, " I would rather have a man grab me by the pussy then a man that is a pussy".

Furthermore if this type of "moral litmus test" is going to be used, then a large number of politicians would be ejected from office. That would be globally. Dare I point out William Jefferson Clinton and the WH intern incident? That occured while he was POTUS and in the Oval Fucking Office. Not to mention he then lied about it UNDER OATH. GTFOH
Last edited by Boomchild on Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6909
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:17 pm

Memorex wrote:So here is your opportunity to change our minds. If you can answer these two questions with a factual statement about what they did that was abnormal in politics or illegal, then I will take a deeper look. I promise. By the way, I've been asking this same question of anyone here for over a year. Nothing. Nadda. Zilch. Just answer the fucking question so once and for all I can understand why everyone thinks he committed some crime.


Haven't you noticed that their narrative has shifted? Since their attempts to prove criminal activity have failed, they have shifted to he just shouldn't be doing such things.
Last edited by Boomchild on Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6909
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:22 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote: I stil laugh at Andrew when he bitches about Murdock. He's been out o0f Fox for four years or more, and he's dead.


Isn't Disney bidding to buy Fox News?
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6909
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:07 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:I stil laugh at Andrew when he bitches about Murdock. He's been out o0f Fox for four years or more, and he's dead.


That's ok, I laugh at every one of your RWNJ conspiracy posts.

BTW - It's Murdoch and he's very much alive and in full control of News Corp. And he's influencing world politics more than ever.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9724
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:08 pm

Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote: I stil laugh at Andrew when he bitches about Murdock. He's been out o0f Fox for four years or more, and he's dead.


Isn't Disney bidding to buy Fox News?


Disney bought 20th/21st Century Fox, a former division of News Corp.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9724
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Andrew » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:11 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Memorex wrote:So here is your opportunity to change our minds. If you can answer these two questions with a factual statement about what they did that was abnormal in politics or illegal, then I will take a deeper look. I promise. By the way, I've been asking this same question of anyone here for over a year. Nothing. Nadda. Zilch. Just answer the fucking question so once and for all I can understand why everyone thinks he committed some crime.


Haven't you noticed that their narrative has shifted? Since their attempts to prove criminal activity have failed, they have shifted to he just shouldn't be doing such things.


No attempts to prove anything have failed at all. This is the delusional hypocritical right....who for whatever reason don't care if Drumpf is a Russian asset or completely financed by Russian mob money. I remember a time when the Ruskies were public enemy #1.

I'm shocked at the intelligence vacuum that is the conservative side of America these days.

And yes, I accept that there is literally nothing that Presidump Drumpf can do to turn RWNJs against him. Nothing. But he will go to prison alongside every other member of his team....in due course.
User avatar
Andrew
Administrator
 
Posts: 9724
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2002 9:12 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Memorex » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:03 pm

Andrew wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
Memorex wrote:So here is your opportunity to change our minds. If you can answer these two questions with a factual statement about what they did that was abnormal in politics or illegal, then I will take a deeper look. I promise. By the way, I've been asking this same question of anyone here for over a year. Nothing. Nadda. Zilch. Just answer the fucking question so once and for all I can understand why everyone thinks he committed some crime.


Haven't you noticed that their narrative has shifted? Since their attempts to prove criminal activity have failed, they have shifted to he just shouldn't be doing such things.


No attempts to prove anything have failed at all. This is the delusional hypocritical right....who for whatever reason don't care if Drumpf is a Russian asset or completely financed by Russian mob money. I remember a time when the Ruskies were public enemy #1.

I'm shocked at the intelligence vacuum that is the conservative side of America these days.

And yes, I accept that there is literally nothing that Presidump Drumpf can do to turn RWNJs against him. Nothing. But he will go to prison alongside every other member of his team....in due course.



Don't even know what you are talking about. Again, accusations but nothing that indicates what you are even talking about. That reads as a side - step. Just point to something he's done. For fucks sake. I can say oh that Andrew takes money from the mob to give good reviews to certain artists. We better look into it. That's easy. But shouldn't I have some form of event or evidence first? Anything?
User avatar
Memorex
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 3185
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:30 pm

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Fact Finder » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:30 pm

Someone wake me when charges are filed against The Donald. Until then I’ll just say, I have never ever in my 58 years seen such a bunch of pussy ass sore loOsers in my life, and I’ve run a day care for 25 years and coached tons of kids in sports leagues. What a bunch of fucking cry babies the left has become.

The Donald is not going to jail and most probably will win a second term. You cry babies are helping him immensely, thanks.

Btw, the collusion was between Hillary, the DNC, Fusion GPS and Brit Chris Steele, with an assist from McCain, the FBI and CIA/DNI. Hope this helps.
A victorious warrior wins first and then goes to battle.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13078
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:38 pm

Andrew wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote: I stil laugh at Andrew when he bitches about Murdock. He's been out o0f Fox for four years or more, and he's dead.


Isn't Disney bidding to buy Fox News?


Disney bought 20th/21st Century Fox, a former division of News Corp.


Disney bought 20th Century Fox, not the news division.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4706
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:40 pm

Andrew wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
Memorex wrote:So here is your opportunity to change our minds. If you can answer these two questions with a factual statement about what they did that was abnormal in politics or illegal, then I will take a deeper look. I promise. By the way, I've been asking this same question of anyone here for over a year. Nothing. Nadda. Zilch. Just answer the fucking question so once and for all I can understand why everyone thinks he committed some crime.


Haven't you noticed that their narrative has shifted? Since their attempts to prove criminal activity have failed, they have shifted to he just shouldn't be doing such things.


No attempts to prove anything have failed at all. This is the delusional hypocritical right....who for whatever reason don't care if Drumpf is a Russian asset or completely financed by Russian mob money. I remember a time when the Ruskies were public enemy #1.

I'm shocked at the intelligence vacuum that is the conservative side of America these days.

And yes, I accept that there is literally nothing that Presidump Drumpf can do to turn RWNJs against him. Nothing. But he will go to prison alongside every other member of his team....in due course.


"Tell Vlad I'll have more flexability after the election". Oh wait, that wasn't the Donald. Clinton worked with the russians to get the Donald.
Last edited by K.C.Journey Fan on Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4706
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:42 pm

Fact Finder wrote:Someone wake me when charges are filed against The Donald. Until then I’ll just say, I have never ever in my 58 years seen such a bunch of pussy ass sore loOsers in my life, and I’ve run a day care for 25 years and coached tons of kids in sports leagues. What a bunch of fucking cry babies the left has become.

The Donald is not going to jail and most probably will win a second term. You cry babies are helping him immensely, thanks.

Btw, the collusion was between Hillary, the DNC, Fusion GPS and Brit Chris Steele, with an assist from McCain, the FBI and CIA/DNI. Hope this helps.


Isn't it sad we have to type the Donald because they just can't hang. Nothing but insults. NOTHING!
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4706
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 am

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Fact Finder » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:09 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Someone wake me when charges are filed against The Donald. Until then I’ll just say, I have never ever in my 58 years seen such a bunch of pussy ass sore loOsers in my life, and I’ve run a day care for 25 years and coached tons of kids in sports leagues. What a bunch of fucking cry babies the left has become.

The Donald is not going to jail and most probably will win a second term. You cry babies are helping him immensely, thanks.

Btw, the collusion was between Hillary, the DNC, Fusion GPS and Brit Chris Steele, with an assist from McCain, the FBI and CIA/DNI. Hope this helps.


Isn't it sad we have to type the Donald because they just can't hang. Nothing but insults. NOTHING!


Imagine your phone company canceling your service because they don’t like what you and your friends are talking about.
A victorious warrior wins first and then goes to battle.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13078
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:26 pm

Andrew wrote:No attempts to prove anything have failed at all. This is the delusional hypocritical right....who for whatever reason don't care if Drumpf is a Russian asset or completely financed by Russian mob money. I remember a time when the Ruskies were public enemy #1.

I'm shocked at the intelligence vacuum that is the conservative side of America these days.

And yes, I accept that there is literally nothing that Presidump Drumpf can do to turn RWNJs against him. Nothing. But he will go to prison alongside every other member of his team....in due course.


There you go again. Making statements with out supporting cold hard facts. Until you do, I like others here will stick to this whole thing is a farce. The establishment, deep state, shadow government or whatever term one chooses to use has lost control of The Office of the President and they are throwing every trick and tactic in an attempt to regain control of it.

To recap:

Andrew wrote: As for why no charges yet? Oh FFS.....there's 5 GUILTY PLEAS AND MULTIPLE INDICTMENTS already!!!!! Benghazi? Why weren't you RWNJs demanding that be shut down after several years of ZERO results??? Hypocrites, again.




Boomchild wrote:None of which implicate DJT. If we are wrong, point to the indictment or plea that implicates DJT.
Last edited by Boomchild on Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6909
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald J Drumpf - He Who Cannot Be Mocked

Postby Boomchild » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:38 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
The Donald is not going to jail and most probably will win a second term. You cry babies are helping him immensely, thanks.


This comment reminds me of an interview that was done with Steven Crowder (Louder with Crowder). Some of you here may know him. To those that don't he is a comedian\political commentator. He freely admits that he is a conservative and also freely admits that in general he is not a supporter of DJT. In the interview he pointed out that DJT is NOT a conservative but rather a centrist. He stated that the Democrats blew it by not working with DJT on a single thing. That they most likely could have gotten some of what they wanted. Now due to their relentless opposition to everything DJT they are driving DJT to become a conservative. So as you pointed out, thank you.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
User avatar
Boomchild
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6909
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: President Donald Dickface - ONLY Term Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:44 am

S2M wrote:So far I've been disciplined enough to stay out of this clusterfuck of a thread...but something caught my interest...

Up in the quoted post in a bold, underlined, and italicized manner is the crux of this whole debate....no matter what is said about Drumpf...it's 'no big deal'....'not a crime anyway'. Since when is Collusion not a crime? Sounds an awful lot lot 'aiding & abetting' to me.

Just like Drew...I come in here for comic relief. All it is is back-patting, and virtual high fives. Links that NO ONE clicks on except 4 or 5 people.

I'd love to know WHY Clyde is so beloved by you people. And btw, those of us that don't fall lock-step with you sycophants don't necessarily have to be HRC fans. I just happen to believe her missteps aren't the priority RIGHT NOW - because she is NOT the president. Drumpf is...therefore his missteps are more important. Not to say she shouldn't be charged, and convicted if it is found she did what they said she did...just not NOW.

Meanwhile...when people think like this: 'Still no evidence of collusion (a non-crime anyway)' then their narrative is as transparent as a pedophile that buys a house in a school zone. Basically saying..."I know he did this 'ethically horrible thing', but it wasn't a crime" Such B.S.


From what I recall, you were actively engaging in this thread, but got your ass handed to you so many times that you threw a hissy fit and left.

As for collusion....as I've said repeatedly, Reagan colluded with Iran to help defeat Carter, Nixon scuttled Vietnam peace talks to screw over LBJ. Politics is a dirty buisness.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13441
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

PreviousNext

Return to Earmuffs For The Blind

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests