Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby verslibre » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:31 am

FF, you crack me up...talkin' like the Right is composed of the Lord's choir itself. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:55 am

Hillary Clinton has given up her security clearance in the wake of the scandal over her handling of secret information on her email server, the Senate Judiciary Committee revealed Friday.

Chairman Charles E. Grassley also revealed top Clinton aide Cheryl Mills and four others no longer have clearance.

Mrs. Clinton’s clearance expired at the end of August. The others lost their access privileges in September.

The State Department, in a letter to Mr. Grassley, had said Mrs. Clinton and her aides retained clearance in order to conduct research after she left office.

The names of the four additional aides besides Ms. Mills were redacted from the State Department letter that the committee released.
Once you’ve read the dictionary, everything else you read is just a remix.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:36 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Yep, nothing to hide.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10 ... s-the-5th/

By the way, when will Muellers face start being printed on milk cartons?

So has the committee started to threaten with contempt yet. Only to never follow through with it of course.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:50 am

What cheap move. Using your children as props for your agenda. Got to love her statement of "Why can't it be the presumption of guilty". OK sure. We presume your guilty of abusing your children and Children's Services will be in touch with you to take your children away till you prove your innocence. God help us.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:57 am

JBlake wrote:The deal is, I don't care if Kanye is a dem or a lib, etc. if he is one of those, I really don't know. The point is, the guy is conducting civilized and constructive dialog with President T r u m p. I don't expect Kanye to agree with everything President T r u m p says and stands for. But I find it honorable that Kanye has the initiative to come and have civilized dialog with President T r u m p about various social issues. Absolutely none of the top Dem leadership has done that or can do that. Instead they resort to promoting vicious violence and behavior. That says a lot about the dems leadership. Says a lot about Kanye as well.

The other thing is it appears he is genuinely interested in helping the community he came from. Meeting with city officials to discuss how to resolve the problems the community has. He talks about how he is trying to get businesses that he is invested in to bring jobs back to the community. Instead of them investing in mfg. overseas. He talks about getting people a proper education instead of teaching them the victim mentality and that there is no way out.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:07 am

Fact Finder wrote:Hillary Clinton has given up her security clearance in the wake of the scandal over her handling of secret information on her email server, the Senate Judiciary Committee revealed Friday.

Chairman Charles E. Grassley also revealed top Clinton aide Cheryl Mills and four others no longer have clearance.

Mrs. Clinton’s clearance expired at the end of August. The others lost their access privileges in September.

The State Department, in a letter to Mr. Grassley, had said Mrs. Clinton and her aides retained clearance in order to conduct research after she left office.

The names of the four additional aides besides Ms. Mills were redacted from the State Department letter that the committee released.

This really doesn't mean much. HRC can easily meet with members of the "five eyes" intelligence community outside the U.S. to get classified information.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:35 pm

K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:56 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Here ya go F.F.

https://us11.campaign-archive.com/?u=30 ... bfe6d5b19#

Nice.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:11 pm

Seems to be alot of this going around.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/1 ... -election/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Fact Finder » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:29 pm

With the November midterms approaching, Senate Democrats on Thursday night made a deal with their Republican colleagues to allow their endangered incumbents to get home and campaign, according to multiple reports.

In exchange for the ability to go campaign, Democrats agreed to confirm 15 federal judges—a lifetime appointment—who had been nominated by President Donald Drumpf. Politico reported that it was a calculated move by the Democrats because, under Senate rules, even if they spent 30 hours of debate on each nominee, Republican Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell would still have been able to push them through before the election.

So, the Democrats, led by Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, made the deal to go home.

Liberal activists were upset, especially on the heels of the confirmation of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, who was confirmed despite multiple allegations of sexual misconduct. Chris Kang, the chief counsel for activist group Demand Justice, called it "totally unnecessary" and "a bitter pill to swallow so soon after the Kavanaugh fight," according to The New York Times.

https://www.newsweek.com/democrat-senat ... in-1166979
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby steveo777 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:45 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Seems to be alot of this going around.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/1 ... -election/

What next...ban white people? This is discrimination and it's time to drag Zuckerberg back in front of congress and see what he has to say about this. If he denies that is the policy, but yet it's happening, then he either doesn't have control over his biased employees, or he's a fucking liar. If no results, it's lawsuit time, where we can get a court ruling on it. Perhaps even a major class action suit.
steveo777
MP3

Postby verslibre » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:26 am

You're worrying about Zuckerbutt while the "Prez" is praising Robert E. Lee in a nationally televised speech because he doesn't know shit about him. He just thinks he sounds good making a name-drop. :roll:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:39 am

verslibre wrote:You're worrying about Zuckerbutt while the "Prez" is praising Robert E. Lee in a nationally televised speech because he doesn't know shit about him. He just thinks he sounds good making a name-drop. :roll:

Robert E. Lee was a great General in those very different times. Shall I get you a kleenex? Zuckerberg is a contemporary, partisan asshole. Of course you'll defend Zuck. You and your other leftist brown shirts love it when conservative voices are silenced.
steveo777
MP3

Postby verslibre » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:45 am

steveo777 wrote:
verslibre wrote:You're worrying about Zuckerbutt while the "Prez" is praising Robert E. Lee in a nationally televised speech because he doesn't know shit about him. He just thinks he sounds good making a name-drop. :roll:

Robert E. Lee was a great General in those very different times. Shall I get you a kleenex? Zuckerberg is a contemporary, partisan asshole. Of course you'll defend Zuck. You and your other leftist brown shirts love it when conservative voices are silenced.

I didn't defend him, you moron. I called him Zuckerbutt. I've never given a damn about the guy. But keep suckin' that Cheeto.

OTOH, no surprise to see you praise Lee. Yeah, what part of "that was then, this is now" do you not get?
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:06 am

verslibre wrote:
steveo777 wrote:

I didn't defend him, you moron. I called him Zuckerbutt. I've never given a damn about the guy. But keep suckin' that Cheeto.

OTOH, no surprise to see you praise Lee. Yeah, what part of "that was then, this is now" do you not get?

Why does the left suddenly have PTSD about things they didn't live through, things that happened over 150 years ago? To me, it's just silly outrage for the sake of being outraged. Therefore, to them, all traces of our history must be removed or destroyed. Like I said, during those times, General Lee was a great general, helping forge the way, considered tactically brilliant. But, nothing he did back then is going to harm any of us today. As a person, yeah, he and a lot of other people owned slaves. That was wrong, but that was corrected along the way.
steveo777
MP3

Postby verslibre » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:17 am

steveo777 wrote:Why does the left suddenly have PTSD about things they didn't live through, things that happened over 150 years ago? To me, it's just silly outrage for the sake of being outraged. Therefore, to them, all traces of our history must be removed or destroyed. Like I said, during those times, General Lee was a great general, helping forge the way, considered tactically brilliant. But, nothing he did back then is going to harm any of us today. As a person, yeah, he and a lot of other people owned slaves. That was wrong, but that was corrected along the way.

Why do you Alt-Righty's want those times to return? I can't wait to hear your reply.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:58 am

verslibre wrote:
steveo777 wrote:Why does the left suddenly have PTSD about things they didn't live through, things that happened over 150 years ago? To me, it's just silly outrage for the sake of being outraged. Therefore, to them, all traces of our history must be removed or destroyed. Like I said, during those times, General Lee was a great general, helping forge the way, considered tactically brilliant. But, nothing he did back then is going to harm any of us today. As a person, yeah, he and a lot of other people owned slaves. That was wrong, but that was corrected along the way.

Why do you Alt-Righty's want those times to return? I can't wait to hear your reply.

Alt-Righty's? Really??? Now I can't take you seriously. I don't want those times to return and they are not returning. You're probably one of those emo kids who say T r u m p is Hitler. You really need to get off of the mainstream media poison and stop being such a lemming. There still might be hope for you, but time is wasting. In actuality, we have a wonderful president, doing great things and keeping his campaign promises...the things those who voted for him elected him to do.
steveo777
MP3

Postby verslibre » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:09 am

steveo777 wrote:You're probably one of those emo kids who say T r u m p is Hitler.

You're probably one of those alarmist throwbacks who believed Obama was the Antichrist.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Fact Finder » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:14 am

verslibre wrote:

Because man, I’s been waitin’ my whole life for a good slave an damnit now it’s my turn. I voted for Massa Donald soes i gets me a slave. :roll:
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby verslibre » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:26 am

You sound like a fool. So...judge that book by its cover? :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:31 am

verslibre wrote:
steveo777 wrote:You're probably one of those emo kids who say T r u m p is Hitler.

You're probably one of those alarmist throwbacks who believed Obama was the Antichrist.

Nope, just a Kenyan who became president. :lol:

Since even my pea brain knew, it didn't matter where one was born, as long as one parent is an American citizen.
steveo777
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:51 am

verslibre wrote:You sound like a fool. So...judge that book by its cover? :lol:

“The greatest fools are ofttimes more clever than the men who laugh at them.”
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby verslibre » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:06 am

Fact Finder wrote:“The greatest fools are ofttimes more clever than the men who laugh at them.”

"Never trust someone who won't allow you to prove them wrong. In most cases, they already know they are."
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:31 pm

verslibre wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:“The greatest fools are ofttimes more clever than the men who laugh at them.”

"Never trust someone who won't allow you to prove them wrong. In most cases, they already know they are."

No doubt you were looking in the mirror.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:31 pm

Makes you wonder how many dozens Bill and Hillary will attract at their cherry picked events.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/thousa ... -ky-rally/
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:18 pm

verslibre wrote:Why do you Alt-Righty's want those times to return? I can't wait to hear your reply.

Um right..... It's rather that Democrats are keeping "those times" alive. Just in a more palatable form. Keeping the black community enslaved to the public support system. Keeping the victim mentality alive. They simply moved the plantation from the fields to the inner cities. All for thier votes.
Last edited by Boomchild on Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:29 pm

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:34 pm

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:14 pm

Boomchild wrote:Image

It's not getting any saner out there.
steveo777
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:36 pm

Boomchild wrote:Image

Democrats !