Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby verslibre » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:44 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
verslibre wrote:There's no "should" in the equation. It was reflexive, i.e. impulsive. His mind was on one thing. She was reaching into his personal space.


But CNN and the media said he never laid hands on her. You are now arguing that he unintentional made physical contact. Which is it?


Of course he didn't "lay a hand" on her in a threatening manner. That's the kind of inflammatory rhetoric one uses to induce a bias. He wasn't even looking at her. In the footage, she's the one making repeated attempts to snatch the mic from him. He wasn't pulling it back from her. They weren't wrestling over it. His left arm moved reflexively, and that's it.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6052
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby verslibre » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:52 am

"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6052
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:21 am

verslibre wrote:Of course he didn't "lay a hand" on her in a threatening manner.


CNN and others said that the White House "cited an incident that never happened”. You are saying it DID happen - just not intentionally. Sounds like your argument is with CNN and the rest of the media who deny it happening.

verslibre wrote:That's the kind of inflammatory rhetoric one uses to induce a bias. He wasn't even looking at her. In the footage, she's the one making repeated attempts to snatch the mic from him. He wasn't pulling it back from her. They weren't wrestling over it. His left arm moved reflexively, and that's it.


Again, that's an argument you need to take up with the rest of the media.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13586
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby verslibre » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:20 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Again, that's an argument you need to take up with the rest of the media.


It's already been swept. There are bigger fish to fry.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6052
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby steveo777 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:24 am

verslibre wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:Again, that's an argument you need to take up with the rest of the media.


It's already been swept. There are bigger fish to fry.


Yes, there are! I'm sure you'll agree that those cheatin' Democrats in Florida and Arizona need to be locked up.
The only thing swept is Jim Acosta's White House press pass. :mrgreen:
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11298
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby verslibre » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:54 am

Steve, you'd better induce vomiting on the weekends if you intend to keep gulping down Agent Orange's Cheeto-flavored jizz five days a week. Time to make room. :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6052
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:21 am

"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13586
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Fact Finder » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:13 am

steveo777 wrote:
verslibre wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:Again, that's an argument you need to take up with the rest of the media.


It's already been swept. There are bigger fish to fry.


Yes, there are! I'm sure you'll agree that those cheatin' Democrats in Florida and Arizona need to be locked up.
The only thing swept is Jim Acosta's White House press pass. :mrgreen:


See this from 2016..

https://www.scribd.com/document/3304200 ... -Affidavit
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13306
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby steveo777 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:22 am

Why was that allowed to pass and not prosecuted? So the Democrat's vote factory was exposed and they got away with it. They always get away with their misdeeds. Hopefully, this time, they will be prosecuted. The SOL hasn't run out on 2016 yet. Lock em up!
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11298
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Fact Finder » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:30 am

steveo777 wrote:Why was that allowed to pass and not prosecuted? So the Democrat's vote factory was exposed and they got away with it. They always get away with their misdeeds. Hopefully, this time, they will be prosecuted. The SOL hasn't run out on 2016 yet. Lock em up!



I believe that affidavit was entered into Court proceedings yesterday.
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13306
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Fact Finder » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:36 am




Cali needs to cut the Sactuary City crap and get its own debt in order and not rely on the Feds to bail them out. They also need to manage their forests better. Last I heard a Fed Judge allowed Don to cut off Fed funds to Cali over the Sanctuary Policy, he’s just playing tough with these people. Cali is in debt up to its eyeballs.
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13306
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Fact Finder » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:02 am

STOP THE PRESSES!!!

BREAKING NEWS: Broward County Florida has just found 540 more votes for Al Gore!


We have to go back folks.. :P
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13306
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby verslibre » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:03 am

Fact Finder wrote:



Cali needs to cut the Sactuary City crap and get its own debt in order and not rely on the Feds to bail them out. They also need to manage their forests better. Last I heard a Fed Judge allowed Don to cut off Fed funds to Cali over the Sanctuary Policy, he’s just playing tough with these people. Cali is in debt up to its eyeballs.


No surprise you'd back up such an asshole statement from an asshole. I guess it's because you're an asshole. So UNpresidential, it's not funny. He's acting more like a dictator all the time...and you helped elect him. Btw, chaparral coverage is not "manageable" forest terrain. Klump doesn't know what he's talking about. What's next, gulf states will need to crack down on hurricane management?
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6052
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby verslibre » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:09 am

Fact Finder wrote:



Cali needs to cut the Sactuary City crap and get its own debt in order and not rely on the Feds to bail them out. They also need to manage their forests better. Last I heard a Fed Judge allowed Don to cut off Fed funds to Cali over the Sanctuary Policy, he’s just playing tough with these people. Cali is in debt up to its eyeballs.


P.S. Hey, stupid: California pays out more in Federal tax than we get back, more than any other state.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6052
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby steveo777 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:51 am

verslibre wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:



Cali needs to cut the Sactuary City crap and get its own debt in order and not rely on the Feds to bail them out. They also need to manage their forests better. Last I heard a Fed Judge allowed Don to cut off Fed funds to Cali over the Sanctuary Policy, he’s just playing tough with these people. Cali is in debt up to its eyeballs.


P.S. Hey, stupid: California pays out more in Federal tax than we get back, more than any other state.


Where do our taxes go, needle dick?
Billions to over budget bullet trains to nowhere.
Into pockets of people like Maxine Waters, who live in 5 million dollar mansions.
Creating and enforcing bathroom laws for people who are confused about whether they're men or women.
Money for dam spillway repair, that got, uh... duh-verted.
Doing stupid shit, like dumping our water reserves into the ocean.
Giving millions of syringes to junkies, who litter the streets with them and shit all over the place.
Streets, roads and bridges are terrible.

California misuses and mismanages more public funds than I've seen anywhere. Always screaming broke and raising taxes.
I live here and our government is fucked up and controlled by Democrats. When will the people get it?
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11298
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby verslibre » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:54 am

If you hate it here, move. Your chances of running into Steve Perry at a 7-11 are nil. Get over it. :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6052
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby steveo777 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:57 am

verslibre wrote:If you hate it here, move. Your chances of running into Steve Perry at a 7-11 are nil. Get over it. :lol:


I'd be out of this shit hole in a heartbeat, if I didn't have kids and grand kids here.
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11298
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby verslibre » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:09 am

I'll help you pack and buy your ticket to Jupiter (the city or the planet). Done! :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6052
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby verslibre » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:16 am

45 just got bitch-slapped on Twitter by the Pasadena Fire Assn. A very professional response to a juvenile, lamebrained tweet. I won't be surprised if the response back is equally if not more juvenile and lamebrained.

Mr. President, with all due respect, you are wrong. The fires in So. Cal are urban interface fires and have NOTHING to do with forest management. Come to SoCal and learn the facts & help the victims. Scott Austin, Pres IAFF 809. @IAFFNewsDesk


https://twitter.com/PFA809/status/1061307981638193152
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6052
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Fact Finder » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:02 am

verslibre wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:



Cali needs to cut the Sactuary City crap and get its own debt in order and not rely on the Feds to bail them out. They also need to manage their forests better. Last I heard a Fed Judge allowed Don to cut off Fed funds to Cali over the Sanctuary Policy, he’s just playing tough with these people. Cali is in debt up to its eyeballs.


No surprise you'd back up such an asshole statement from an asshole. I guess it's because you're an asshole. So UNpresidential, it's not funny. He's acting more like a dictator all the time...and you helped elect him. Btw, chaparral coverage is not "manageable" forest terrain. Klump doesn't know what he's talking about. What's next, gulf states will need to crack down on hurricane management?


Take it up with Judge William Orrick. When the State starts using their taxpayer dollars prudently and for the betterment of their state and legal citizens as opposed to breaking and flaunting the law they will be treated accordingly. Cali is so fucking broke it ain’t funny and like Illinois’s will have to tax everything like rain fucking water is some locales. How bad will it have to get as like Steve says,people finally wake up. Your state is being robbed dude, vote in some fiscally responsible adults and fix your mess. Hint: Newsome ain’t the guy.
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13306
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Monker » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:25 am

Fact Finder wrote:Take it up with Judge William Orrick. When the State starts using their taxpayer dollars prudently and for the betterment of their state and legal citizens as opposed to breaking and flaunting the law they will be treated accordingly. Cali is so fucking broke it ain’t funny and like Illinois’s will have to tax everything like rain fucking water is some locales. How bad will it have to get as like Steve says,people finally wake up. Your state is being robbed dude, vote in some fiscally responsible adults and fix your mess. Hint: Newsome ain’t the guy.


Maybe instead of worrying about state government, you should make the same demands of the guy you voted for president. He promised to eliminate the debt, instead his corporate tax cut INCREASED THE DEBT by over a TRILLION dollars. You advising others on how to vote to get debt relief is hilarious, meaningless, crap unless you are willing to start critiquing Drumpf for leading the country into the exact same situation you are saying California is in.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9987
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby steveo777 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:02 pm

Monker wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Take it up with Judge William Orrick. When the State starts using their taxpayer dollars prudently and for the betterment of their state and legal citizens as opposed to breaking and flaunting the law they will be treated accordingly. Cali is so fucking broke it ain’t funny and like Illinois’s will have to tax everything like rain fucking water is some locales. How bad will it have to get as like Steve says,people finally wake up. Your state is being robbed dude, vote in some fiscally responsible adults and fix your mess. Hint: Newsome ain’t the guy.


Maybe instead of worrying about state government, you should make the same demands of the guy you voted for president. He promised to eliminate the debt, instead his corporate tax cut INCREASED THE DEBT by over a TRILLION dollars. You advising others on how to vote to get debt relief is hilarious, meaningless, crap unless you are willing to start critiquing Drumpf for leading the country into the exact same situation you are saying California is in.


When I see T r u m p's pace of raising the debt anywhere close to what Obama did, maybe I'll get concerned. Were you squealing like a pig then?

ObamaDiditToo®
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11298
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby RPM » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:45 pm

Cali needs to cut the Sactuary City crap and get its own debt in order and not rely on the Feds to bail them out. They also need to manage their forests better. Last I heard a Fed Judge allowed Don to cut off Fed funds to Cali over the Sanctuary Policy, he’s just playing tough with these people. Cali is in debt up to its eyeballs.[/quote]

No surprise you'd back up such an asshole statement from an asshole. I guess it's because you're an asshole. So UNpresidential, it's not funny. He's acting more like a dictator all the time...and you helped elect him. Btw, chaparral coverage is not "manageable" forest terrain. Klump doesn't know what he's talking about. What's next, gulf states will need to crack down on hurricane management?[/quote]

Take it up with Judge William Orrick. When the State starts using their taxpayer dollars prudently and for the betterment of their state and legal citizens as opposed to breaking and flaunting the law they will be treated accordingly. Cali is so fucking broke it ain’t funny and like Illinois’s will have to tax everything like rain fucking water is some locales. How bad will it have to get as like Steve says,people finally wake up. Your state is being robbed dude, vote in some fiscally responsible adults and fix your mess. Hint: Newsome ain’t the guy.[/quote]

Theres a lot of brain dead peeps FF . here in Illinois we just voted in a democrat gov to replace the Republican
who was stopping Madigan from doing even more damage...after over 50 years of dems ruining this state you
would think enough peeps would figure it out...but nope...hope to be joining the exit train soon
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
8 Track
 
Posts: 955
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:37 am

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Monker » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:09 pm

steveo777 wrote:
Monker wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:Take it up with Judge William Orrick. When the State starts using their taxpayer dollars prudently and for the betterment of their state and legal citizens as opposed to breaking and flaunting the law they will be treated accordingly. Cali is so fucking broke it ain’t funny and like Illinois’s will have to tax everything like rain fucking water is some locales. How bad will it have to get as like Steve says,people finally wake up. Your state is being robbed dude, vote in some fiscally responsible adults and fix your mess. Hint: Newsome ain’t the guy.


Maybe instead of worrying about state government, you should make the same demands of the guy you voted for president. He promised to eliminate the debt, instead his corporate tax cut INCREASED THE DEBT by over a TRILLION dollars. You advising others on how to vote to get debt relief is hilarious, meaningless, crap unless you are willing to start critiquing Drumpf for leading the country into the exact same situation you are saying California is in.


When I see T r u m p's pace of raising the debt anywhere close to what Obama did, maybe I'll get concerned. Were you squealing like a pig then?

ObamaDiditToo®


Fist of all, it's a different argument. If FF is going to be a whiny Republican bitch about California's debt, he should be just as concerned about what Drumpf is doing - more so since he voted for the liar.

HOWEVER....

BE CONCERNED, or be a liar. Currently, Drumpf is OUT PACING Obama. The TRUTH is that from what he inherited from W to the end of his presidency, Obama cut the deficit by more than half. In comparison, Drumpf's corporate tax cut will eventually put the deficit right back to where it was during the start of the last recession.

2009 - W's final budget, what Obama inherited. 2017 - Obama's final budget, what Drumpf inherited:

Year/Deficit in billions
2009 $1,413
2010 $1,294
2011 $1,300 .
2012 $1,087
2013 $679
2014 $485
2015 $438
2016 $585
2017 $665
2018 (est) $833
2019 (est) $984
2020 (est) $987
2021 (est) $916
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9987
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby verslibre » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:12 pm

RPM wrote:Theres a lot of brain dead peeps FF .


Especially the ones who don't know how to "manage" quote tags.
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6052
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby steveo777 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:23 pm

verslibre wrote:
RPM wrote:Theres a lot of brain dead peeps FF .


Especially the ones who don't know how to "manage" quote tags.


We know how; maybe it just takes more time than you're worth. :lol:
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11298
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Fact Finder » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:50 am

steveo777 wrote:
verslibre wrote:
RPM wrote:Theres a lot of brain dead peeps FF .


Especially the ones who don't know how to "manage" quote tags.


We know how; maybe it just takes more time than you're worth. :lol:


As my dear old Dad would say, “I’d like to buy verslibre for what he’s worth and sell him for what he think he’s worth.” :wink:
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
User avatar
Fact Finder
MP3
 
Posts: 13306
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:19 am
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby Monker » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:38 am

Fact Finder wrote:
As my dear old Dad would say, “I’d like to buy verslibre for what he’s worth and sell him for what he think he’s worth.” :wink:
So you are the son of a slave owner. Some things make a lot more sense now.
Monker
Digital Audio Tape
 
Posts: 9987
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:40 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby verslibre » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:14 am

steveo777 wrote:
verslibre wrote:
RPM wrote:Theres a lot of brain dead peeps FF .


Especially the ones who don't know how to "manage" quote tags.


We know how; maybe it just takes more time than you're worth. :lol:


It's funny how a different guy always replies. Maybe you're all living together in some twisted homo take on polyamory in a barnyard in Mizz-ur-uh. Yeah, I think that's a valid theory for now! :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6052
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

Re: Donald J Trumps Very Very Large Abrain

Postby verslibre » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:17 am

Monker wrote:
Fact Finder wrote:As my dear old Dad would say, “I’d like to buy verslibre for what he’s worth and sell him for what he think he’s worth.” :wink:


So you are the son of a slave owner. Some things make a lot more sense now.


Image
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
User avatar
verslibre
Compact Disc
 
Posts: 6052
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:55 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Earmuffs For The Blind

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests