Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Drumpf Fake News Fake President Fake Sphincter

Postby Boomchild » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:34 am

Monker wrote:
Of course it is racist.

“As a nation, we began by declaring that ‘all men are created equal.’ We now practically read it ‘all men are created equal, except negroes.’ When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read ‘all men are created equal, except negroes and foreigners and Catholics.’ When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty—to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.”
-- Abraham Lincoln

And, I'll add that now that Drumpf is in power, it reads, "all men are created equal, except negroes, foreigners, Catholics, Jews, Muslims, women, and LGBTQ's." That is what you really believe, at least Drumpf's endless rhetoric and actions points to, and you zombies support it.

First of all the topic was what is going on in Germany not the U.S.. Furthermore, Muslim, Jewish, Catholic, women, LGBTQ's are not races. So that would not be "racism". You don't even know me personally so I highly doubt you are able to determine what I believe when it comes to this subject. You just like to make inflammatory statements which have no basis in fact.

BTW, if your looking to present signs that a POTUS may be a racist, look to Bill Clinton. Who made a comment about Obama that in effect said " A few years ago this guy would have been bringing us our coffee".
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:16 am

Monker wrote:Maybe he should start a Go-fund-me project to gather resources to prove it.

You may have a point. Certainly it would be more productive then Andrew posting his thoughts and opinions in this forum. After all, he has stated several times that this thread is a waste of time and repeatedly threatened to delete it. So, I'm not sure why he continues to waste his time posting in it, if that is truly his position on it.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:11 am

Andrew wrote:RIP GHWB. A pretty decent guy I think.

Over 8 women have gone on record saying that Bush Sr. groped them.
He launched the Gulf war over BS circumstances and slaughtered civilians.
He pardoned officials involved with Iran Contra and swept it under the rug.
He escalated the war on drugs.
He ordered the invasion of Panama killing more civilians.
He banned HIV+ people from entering the USA.
As CIA director, he supported state terrorism

But oh sure, what a swell chap. :roll:
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:17 am

Monker wrote:“As a nation, we began by declaring that ‘all men are created equal.’ We now practically read it ‘all men are created equal, except negroes.’ When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read ‘all men are created equal, except negroes and foreigners and Catholics.’ When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty—to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.”
-- Abraham Lincoln

Lincoln said that around 1855. A few years later he said the following...

“I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races … I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races from living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”- Abraham Lincoln

Depending on their audience, politicians say ANYTHING.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:26 am

Andrew wrote:From Wikileaks...the team behind Donald J Putin.

This is so incredibly stupid.

What political team was Wikileaks supporting when they released info on Vault 7? Or Scientology? or the Afghan/Iraq War dairies? What about the Sony pictures emails? What about Sarah Palin's emails? What about their leak about toxic dumping in Africa?

Those, like YOU, who ascribe partisan motives to Wikileaks are just outing themselves as partisan Hillary-dead enders.
The truth is, Wiki has exposed (and held to account) influential people/organizations from all over the spectrum.
It's called journalism.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:07 am

Andrew wrote:
Boomchild wrote:Meanwhile across the pond....

8-year-old German girl bullied and stabbed by Arab child at migrant majority school – Teacher covers it up

Little Yara was the last person in her classroom who spoke German at home. Her school can be characterised as a migrant majority school with Turks and Arab migrants as students.

“They needed to employ an interpreter to translate from German to Turkish or Arabic in order for the Turkish, Arabic people to even understand what was going on. I felt a bit lost and that’s when I realised how it must feel for my daughter,” the girl’s father, Mike F., tells Sat 1.

The bullying of Yara increased and it even ended with her being stabbed by an ‘Arab child’.

“Naturally, she went to the teacher and showed her what happened. She was in pain and bleeding. The teacher totally downplayed the incident and actually made my daughter stay at school the rest of the day,” Yara’s father continues.

“Injuries from dangerous objects at an elementary school, and not informing the parents? Mike F. tries to approach the teacher about the incident, but is rebuffed… —I made the mistake of saying that it was Arab children; that was too much.”

“That’s when the deflecting started, the teacher said, ‘Oh, that happens in every schoolyard. It has nothing to do with where they come from.'”

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/11/8-yea ... oogg_sV50g

Fuck me...more racist scaremongering. There are bad people doping bad things all over the world. I'd worry more about the white supremacists living next door.

Raise your hand if you have a White Supremacist living next door. :roll:
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby Fact Finder » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:10 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

He also ruined the Reagan Revolution and brought us the Dixie Mafia from Arkansas who we’ll never be rid of it seems.
Mom always told me “ you are what you eat”, so I avoid fruitcake.
Fact Finder
MP3

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:21 pm

What a shock. MSM caught lying again.

MEDIAPublished 16 hours agoLast Update 9 hours ago
False claim of T r u m p Jr. legal jeopardy forces NPR to issue correction

NPR was forced to issue a lengthy correction Friday after falsely accusing Donald T r u m p Jr. of lying to the Senate about plans to build a T r u m p Tower in Moscow, claiming his statements contradicted Michael Cohen’s plea deal with Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

The public radio network, which receives federal funds, used T r u m p Jr.’s Senate testimony transcript from 2017 to report that he said the Trump Organization’s possible real estate deal in Russia “faded away” by the end of 2014.

The eldest son of President T r u m p then denied the deal was being discussed in 2016.

“There was never a definitive end to it. It just died of deal fatigue,” he told the Senate.

This answer, according to NPR, placed T r u m p Jr. in serious legal jeopardy because Cohen said in a plea agreement earlier this week that he continued working on the deal through June 2016 and he even told the president and his children about it.

But critics claimed that NPR rushed the story, overlooking other answers by T r u m p Jr. that show he admitted the Trump Tower Moscow was being discussed in 2016.

“It’s been reported that in late 2015 or 2016 when now-President T r u m p was running for office the Trump Organization was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow. Is that accurate?” Trump Jr. was asked by the Senate.

"Yes," came his reply.

Five hours later after publishing the article on its website, NPR issued a correction -- though it didn’t fully retract the article, admitting only that it “mischaracterized” T r u m p Jr.'s answers.

“An earlier version of this report mischaracterized an answer Donald Trump Jr. gave to Senate investigators in 2017 about the prospective projects his family was negotiating with people in Moscow,” the editor’s note read.

The outlet went on to acknowledge that T r u m p Jr.’s remark about the deal that fell apart in 2014 referred to a different set of negotiations and not the ones to which Cohen was referring.

“T r u m p Jr. did acknowledge in his testimony that Cohen and another man were exploring a possible deal in Moscow in 2015 or 2016,” the correction added.

T r u m p Jr. celebrated the correction in a series of tweets. “I guess this is as close as I’ll get to an apology where yet another ‘bombshell’ bites the dust,” he wrote in a tweet. “Pro tip: don’t just rush to publish anything thinking that it’s the got ya you so desperately want it to be. CNN has the market cornered on that... let them own it.”

Despite the massive error, the NPR story attracted attention from a number of Democratic lawmakers, including U.S. Sen. Patrick Leahy of Vermont and U.S. Rep. Eric Swalwell of California, who have not yet deleted their misleading tweets.

“A good lesson for all kids (and for anyone in the White House): the truth always comes out,” Swalwell tweeted.

It was at least the second time Trump Jr. was the subject of botched reporting. CNN’s now-debunked story last year claimed the president’s eldest son had a sneak peek at hacked information that WikiLeaks had acquired.

The liberal network claimed an email was sent to T r u m p Jr. and Trump campaign associated a week before WikiLeaks posted the information publicly.

But it turned out that CNN got the date of the email wrong and it was actually sent a day after WikiLeaks already published the information, prompting the network to issue a correction that effectively retracted the article.
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:05 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:What a shock. MSM caught lying again.

MEDIAPublished 16 hours agoLast Update 9 hours ago
False claim of T r u m p Jr. legal jeopardy forces NPR to issue correction

NPR was forced to issue a lengthy correction Friday after falsely accusing Donald T r u m p Jr. of lying to the Senate about plans to build a T r u m p Tower in Moscow, claiming his statements contradicted Michael Cohen’s plea deal with Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

Interesting. I was with my sister today who is an avid NPR\Public Radio listener. A NPR news reporter was interviewing a Democratic Congressman about the death of HWB but first brought up this very subject in relation to the investigative committee. The reporter was pushing this very same narrative, making the claims mentioned here. Maybe not all NPR staff has "gotten the memo".
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby K.C.Journey Fan » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:43 pm

Wow, tickets going for a whopping $6.55.

www.thenewscommenter.com/news/deplorabl ... na/1057853
K.C.Journey Fan
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:44 pm

Boomchild wrote:Tell me does Australia have "no go zones" consisting of Middle Eastern migrants?

No. Nor do several European cities previously used as race bait.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:44 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Andrew wrote:
From Wikileaks...the team behind Donald J Putin.

Of course you have substantiated information to back up this claim, right?

You not been watching the news this week?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:46 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

You should pick a side and stick to it.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:48 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:Maybe he should start a Go-fund-me project to gather resources to prove it.

You may have a point. Certainly it would be more productive then Andrew posting his thoughts and opinions in this forum. After all, he has stated several times that this thread is a waste of time and repeatedly threatened to delete it. So, I'm not sure why he continues to waste his time posting in it, if that is truly his position on it.

It has no point and I just post to annoy you lot.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Boomchild » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:47 pm

Andrew wrote:
Boomchild wrote:Of course you have substantiated information to back up this claim, right?

You not been watching the news this week?

Try respond with something with substance. You like actual proof of these alleged ties.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:49 pm

Andrew wrote:
Boomchild wrote:Tell me does Australia have "no go zones" consisting of Middle Eastern migrants?

No. Nor do several European cities previously used as race bait.

I see so since the number of these zones don't meet your criteria, they don't exist and haven't been a problem acroos parts of the E. U..
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:55 pm

Andrew wrote:
Boomchild wrote:

It has no point and I just post to annoy you lot.

LOL, I think you have that backwards. Based on the tone of a lot of your replies it seems it is you that is getting annoyed. You and Monker were sounding off alarm bells of how this thread is a problem for this forum. You repeatedly stated you were considering deleting it. What happened to all that conviction and concern? More and more you seem to be just interested in virtue signaling.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:59 pm

Boomchild wrote:LOL, I think you have that backwards. Based on the tone of a lot of your replies it seems it is you that is getting annoyed. You and Monker were sounding off alarm bells of how this thread is a problem for this forum. You repeatedly stated you were considering deleting it. What happened to all that conviction and concern? More and more you seem to be just interested in virtue signaling.

You're quite right. Time to close this cesspit of right-wing bullshit.
Andrew
Administrator

Re: Donald J Drumpf 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby Andrew » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:34 pm

REOPENED.

After a peaceful few days, I'm reopening this thread for all, in the hope it doesn't get filled with conspiracy posts and extreme partisan comments. And nothing that can easily be debunked as bullshit...so post those Fox News links with caution.

Cheers.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby steveo777 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:43 pm

Andrew wrote:REOPENED.

After a peaceful few days, I'm reopening this thread for all, in the hope it doesn't get filled with conspiracy posts and extreme partisan comments. And nothing that can easily be debunked as bullshit...so post those Fox News links with caution.

Cheers.

So our timeout is over, daddy? :lol:
steveo777
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:37 pm

Cheers.

Thank you Andrew!
I hope we can all be respectful toward each other here.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:05 am

steveo777 wrote:

Cheers.

So our timeout is over, daddy? :lol:

Yeah...for now!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:05 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

Cheers.

Thank you Andrew!
I hope we can all be respectful toward each other here.

I will lead by example.
Andrew
Administrator

Re: Donald J Trump 'I Want The Best Climate' Thread

Postby slucero » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:16 am

So this thread is no longer a "cesspit of right-wing bullshit"?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:55 am

slucero wrote:So this thread is no longer a "cesspit of right-wing bullshit"?

Not moving forward. I hope...
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:30 am

Andrew wrote:
slucero wrote:So this thread is no longer a "cesspit of right-wing bullshit"?

Not moving forward. I hope...

For the record, I'm not and never have been a right winger. I, like most Americans, realize Trump is a liar and slightly unhinged. However, I support Trump on issues related to trade and his less hawkish foreign policy. His record on the environment is abhorrent. Both parties lack the courage necessary to tackle the major issues plaguing this country (healthcare, student debt, etc.)
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby AR » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:05 am

Anytime I read "climate" I just remember we have had 5 ice ages known in the planet's history. The planet has warmed and cooled on its own. There is cyclical climate change no matter what we do and no one should deny that. Humans certainly cause things on top of it, but by how much? And yes our part in it should be addressed but the United States does not have to pay for it all.

I don't think anyone (including Trump) is out there going "Let's fuck up the environment and get rich"

I'm wanting our scientists to come up with solutions on renewable, sustainable energy that doesn't automatically cost us more in taxes. I think there lies the hidden truth (Al Gore). Can't we do things cleaner, more environmentally friendly and also CHEAPER?
AR is just a longtime net troll who is bored with trolling just Journey most of the time so he's looking for other places to troll and get reactions.

"StillStanding" from the karaoke Boston forum and night manager at Home Depot
AR
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Monker » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:35 am

An ice-age takes millions of years to cycle in and out of. In fact, you should have learned in school that the Earth is at the ending cycle of an ice age now, with the retreating of the ice sheets...it is like half way through the end.

What is happening in the climate today is it is warming in a matter of DECADES what SHOULD take millions of years. THAT is a HUGE problem. Humanity is running a gigantic experiment on the planet by releasing more carbon/co2 into the environment that has ever been released in the entire history of the planet.

It isn't a matter of "let's fuck up the environment and get rich." It once was more like, "I don't care if we fuck up the climate, I'll be dead by the time affects are known." Nowadays you can't say that because the affects ARE being felt. Today it is, "I don't care about the affects of climate change...I can ignore it and live with it."

AR wrote:Anytime I read "climate" I just remember we have had 5 ice ages known in the planet's history. The planet has warmed and cooled on its own. There is cyclical climate change no matter what we do and no one should deny that. Humans certainly cause things on top of it, but by how much? And yes our part in it should be addressed but the United States does not have to pay for it all.

I don't think anyone (including Trump) is out there going "Let's fuck up the environment and get rich"

I'm wanting our scientists to come up with solutions on renewable, sustainable energy that doesn't automatically cost us more in taxes. I think there lies the hidden truth (Al Gore). Can't we do things cleaner, more environmentally friendly and also CHEAPER?
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:48 pm

Andrew
Administrator

Postby slucero » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:50 pm

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara