Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trump 'Covfefe & Hamberders' Thread

Postby Monker » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:45 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote: Several posters, like Boomchild, treated you respectfully and engaged you in actual conversation. In return, they were called names and got blocked anyway.

Boomchild along with others may have made an effort here, but in the Exiles forum their true colors came out and they showed they are really just assholes who put on perfume in an attempt to cover up their stench. They were blocked for very valid reasons.

If you don't like the fact that they are not here, and refuse to kneel before Andrew and obey his wishes as forum owner, then you can always leave and join their forum. You would obviously be a LOT happier.
Monker
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:17 pm

Andrew wrote:I never thought of TNC as a fool. But he has sure become a major dick.

More insults, no facts.

Andrew wrote: I'm also smart enough to never underestimate the stupidity of RWNJ Americans, so more Drumpf could be possible.

And yet you are the one who unquestioningly fell for the most obvious disinformation campaign in history.

Andrew wrote:But the rest of the world continues to laugh at you guys and believe Orange Sphincter is the worst president to ever hold office. Anywhere.

You are the appointed spokesperson for the rest of the word, are you? Seems to me you barely have a grasp of what's going in the US, much less anywhere else.

Andrew wrote:But honestly....I don't care. I'm just here for the laughs.

Pretty much says it all. Thanks for confirming that you are just here to pick up the mantle of Joe Reardon.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:29 pm

Monker wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote: Several posters, like Boomchild, treated you respectfully and engaged you in actual conversation. In return, they were called names and got blocked anyway.

Boomchild along with others may have made an effort here, but in the Exiles forum their true colors came out and they showed they are really just assholes who put on perfume in an attempt to cover up their stench. They were blocked for very valid reasons.

If you don't like the fact that they are not here, and refuse to kneel before Andrew and obey his wishes as forum owner, then you can always leave and join their forum. You would obviously be a LOT happier.

Left without comment.

Monker wrote:That's just not true. She had permission to use it.

Monker wrote: You guys are fantasizing and stupid.

He's not going to give up his deal to keep his son out of prosecution...and himself. Besides, he's probably already told his story to Mueller.

Monker wrote:Mueller isn't going anywhere. IMO, you'll see more indictments in the next few months...as a result of Flynn turning state witness.
If you put together a timeline of all of the events that we know about, along with Trump's tweets and campaign speeches, it's already obvious what was going on....Trump asking for help from the Russians and Wikileaks, in return for easing sanctions and being a pussy towards Russia. Now you can add Flynn as a witness and I think it's just a matter of time before Trump has a choice of either resigning or being impeached...for conspiring against the United States, obstruction of justice, and abuse of power,.. And, that isn't even looking at what Jr. and Kushner were involved with.

Monker wrote:This has nothing to do with Democrats but the entirety of our intelligence community saying that it happened. If you want to argue against it, you are arguing against the: FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security...and on and on.”

Monker wrote:And, if Trump is proven to be taking orders from Putin, or any other leader of an enemy nation, then Trump should be put on trial for treason and executed if found guilty.

Monker wrote:The only thing Trump is getting close to is resigning or being impeached. By the end of next year, one of the two will happen...or he'll go to sleep and not wake up.

Monker wrote:Mueller is going to start putting pressure on Jr., Ivanka, and Kushner. If they end up being charged and indicted, I fully expect Trump to make a deal, resign from office, and Pence to pardon him...in return for charges being dropped against his family. I said that months ago, BTW.

As far as charges being files against Trump. That isn't likely to happen while Trump is in office. Mueller will try to follow to follow the "a sitting President can not be indicted" protocol. However, a sitting President can obviously be impeached. So, if Trump doesn't resign, Mueller will take all of his evidence, write a damning report, and drop in congresses lap to give them a chance to impeach. If they don't, I would not be surprised if Trump is not indicted after he loses the 2020 election.

Monker wrote:By the end of this, Mueller may be able to tell Trump to resign the Presidency or he will charge his entire family with multiple crimes and put them in jail for decades, and recommend that he be impeached.

Monker wrote:We are not talking only "foreign influence" but the President of the United States following the orders of our enemy. THAT IS TREASON. That is an indefensible crime.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:29 pm

Monker wrote:
The_Noble_Cause wrote:After banning people for spreading news you disagreed with

This absolutely did NOT happen. Andrew closed the topic for a few weeks. During that time, team Exiles created their own forum. After a few weeks, Andrew opened up this topic. At that point NOBODY was banned. The banning happened after he went to their forum and read the vile hatred and insulting posts being lobbed at both himself and me. It is at that point he banned the Exiles...because they were acting like complete assholes, and most likely still are. Go read their forum, you would be happy there, and I am sure they would be happy to have you.

Nobody was banned for what they posted here...what you say above is COMPLETELY untrue.

Left without comment.

Monker wrote:That's just not true. She had permission to use it.

He's not going to give up his deal to keep his son out of prosecution...and himself. Besides, he's probably already told his story to Mueller.

Monker wrote:Mueller isn't going anywhere. IMO, you'll see more indictments in the next few months...as a result of Flynn turning state witness.
If you put together a timeline of all of the events that we know about, along with Trump's tweets and campaign speeches, it's already obvious what was going on....Trump asking for help from the Russians and Wikileaks, in return for easing sanctions and being a pussy towards Russia. Now you can add Flynn as a witness and I think it's just a matter of time before Trump has a choice of either resigning or being impeached...for conspiring against the United States, obstruction of justice, and abuse of power,.. And, that isn't even looking at what Jr. and Kushner were involved with.

Monker wrote:This has nothing to do with Democrats but the entirety of our intelligence community saying that it happened. If you want to argue against it, you are arguing against the: FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security...and on and on.”

Monker wrote:And, if Trump is proven to be taking orders from Putin, or any other leader of an enemy nation, then Trump should be put on trial for treason and executed if found guilty.

Monker wrote:The only thing Trump is getting close to is resigning or being impeached. By the end of next year, one of the two will happen...or he'll go to sleep and not wake up.

Monker wrote:Mueller is going to start putting pressure on Jr., Ivanka, and Kushner. If they end up being charged and indicted, I fully expect Trump to make a deal, resign from office, and Pence to pardon him...in return for charges being dropped against his family. I said that months ago, BTW.

As far as charges being files against Trump. That isn't likely to happen while Trump is in office. Mueller will try to follow to follow the "a sitting President can not be indicted" protocol. However, a sitting President can obviously be impeached. So, if Trump doesn't resign, Mueller will take all of his evidence, write a damning report, and drop in congresses lap to give them a chance to impeach. If they don't, I would not be surprised if Trump is not indicted after he loses the 2020 election.

Monker wrote:By the end of this, Mueller may be able to tell Trump to resign the Presidency or he will charge his entire family with multiple crimes and put them in jail for decades, and recommend that he be impeached.

Monker wrote:We are not talking only "foreign influence" but the President of the United States following the orders of our enemy. THAT IS TREASON. That is an indefensible crime.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:16 pm

Free Assange!

That is all.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:55 am

Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:56 am

Andrew wrote:https://youtu.be/PObqVwmO9pU

You're kidding, right?

Seth is held in the same regard as other discredited Twitter conspiracy theorists/grifters like Louise Mensch, Claude Taylor, Counterchekist, Eric Garland, and John Schindler. An entire cottage industry has formed around people, like Seth, pretending to have inside info and peddling it to the gullible masses.

Has Bill Maher ever apologized for hosting similar Twitter conspiracy theorist, Louise Mensch, on his show? He gave her a platform. She said that there would be many sealed indictments coming. She also claimed that Steve Bannon would receive the death penalty. These people are complete charlatans.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:31 am

The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby scarab » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:09 am

Wow,
I usually break pretty even on my taxes. This year I owed more than a Grand.
Thanks Mr Trump
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby Memorex » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:51 am

scarab wrote:Wow,
Thanks Mr Trump

So your tax bill for 2018 was higher than 2017? Can you point to the specific reason? Is it lack of write off of Fed tax on your state? Is it because you took the reduced taxes in your paycheck, like most people? Did you lose a deduction that is no longer available?
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby SF-Dano » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:38 am

I usually break even also. Had a different, rare situation for 2018, so I was expecting to owe a bit. I am getting a decent Fed refund, but am paying the "great state of California" almost double the Fed refund amount.

It's a shame, because I am a native and I really love CA (the land, weather, differing things to do), but really is not a smart financial decision to stay here. Its a balancing act and the scales are starting to really dip towards "go".
SF-Dano
Cassette Tape

Postby scarab » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:52 am

Memorex wrote:
Thanks Mr Trump

So your tax bill for 2018 was higher than 2017? Can you point to the specific reason? Is it lack of write off of Fed tax on your state? Is it because you took the reduced taxes in your paycheck, like most people? Did you lose a deduction that is no longer available?

yep, i no longer can write off my mortgage interest, which was around 6,000K
Also my donations to church and including a car donation resulted in no breaks.

I am lower middle class, sucks to work full time (for 32 years now non stop) and get taxed the worst.

I feared the worst and got it. Thanks Trump.
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby Memorex » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:07 am

scarab wrote:
Memorex wrote:
Thanks Mr Trump

yep, i no longer can write off my mortgage interest, which was around 6,000K
Also my donations to church and including a car donation resulted in no breaks.

I am lower middle class, sucks to work full time (for 32 years now non stop) and get taxed the worst.

I feared the worst and got it. Thanks Trump.

Well, I think you are rich enough if this change affected you, it seems:

The biggest change that will impact homeowners is the mortgage interest tax deduction. Previously, homeowners could deduct interest on up to $1 million of mortgage debt from their income. Now, that limit is $750,000.

The change in the mortgage interest tax deduction cap only applies to new buyers (those who buy a home after Dec. 15, 2017.) Existing homeowners can still deduct interest on up to $1 million.

The deduction cap also depends on how you file your returns. If you’re married and file jointly, you can deduct interest on $750,000 or $1 million, based on when you bought your home. If you file your returns separately, you can only deduct half of that—$375,000 or $500,000, respectively.

As you can see, recent tax reform does mean some change is afoot if you’re a homeowner —or if you plan to become one in the near future. But overall, the changes are minor.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Memorex » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:10 am

SF-Dano wrote:I usually break even also. Had a different, rare situation for 2018, so I was expecting to owe a bit. I am getting a decent Fed refund, but am paying the "great state of California" almost double the Fed refund amount.

It's a shame, because I am a native and I really love CA (the land, weather, differing things to do), but really is not a smart financial decision to stay here. Its a balancing act and the scales are starting to really dip towards "go".

It's the biggest reason I left. It was a tough winter here in MN, but even that could not make me go back to CA. It's just way too out of control.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby scarab » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:02 am

nope i aint worth a shit money wise, and yeah if i could hire tax attorneys i am sure i would have at least broke even. like i did for 31 years. but that woulda cost more money than i had to pay in. system sucks.
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:12 am

The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:25 am

Lies, bullshit, obstruction and corruption.

I’m shocked :roll:
Andrew
Administrator

Postby RPM » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:24 pm

The Truth the whacko's cannot handle ...Shocking.
"Remember Suzanne, those summer nights, those summer nights with me"
RPM
8 Track

Postby Monker » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:04 pm

Andrew wrote:Lies, bullshit, obstruction and corruption.

I’m shocked :roll:

Exactly. If this had been a Democrat, the Republicans would be after his head. To say there is no collusion is complete bullshit. Mueller is saying he could not prove conspiracy or above. But, "collusion" is all over this document...and he writes a few paragraphs explaining the difference between "collusion" and conspiracy. As for obstruction, unless something new comes up, I doubt Pellosi will do anything because impeachment will fail in the Senate....it's not smart, politically.

And, saying there was no reason to investigate Russia is not facing reality...it is very detailed in this document
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:22 pm

This was written in response to the fantasy of Trump zombies that Michael Flynn would stop cooperating with Mueller. He didn't...and the Trump zombies were wrong.

This was said very early on and there WERE more indictments...Mueller was NOT fired as the Trump zombies continuously predicted, and wanted.

Read the report....it's full of this stuff.

Again, read the report...there was all kinds of Russian activity to influence the election. The only people who are denying it are forever Trump zombies. It's crazy talk to deny it.

Absolutely. If ANY President is proven to be taking orders from an enemy of this country, they should be executed. I'll stand by that statement forever.

The reality is that he SHOULD be impeached for obstruction of justice. There is still time for that...but I doubt it will happen now.

Yep, I fully believe that if his family were indicted, he would have left office to keep them out of jail...especially Ivanka. But, they were not indicted, were they?

BINGO! I nailed that one! Thanks for quoting it!

The key word there is "may"...and it "may" have come closer to happening than anybody here realizes.

[/quote]

ABSOLUTELY. That is the accusations that were going around at that time and IT IS TREASON for Trump to be taking orders from Putin, or any other enemy of this country.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:37 pm

I'm very satisfied thus far - from what I've seen and read.

Nothing may come of this for now - or for some time still - but the report accurately depicts Drumpf and his enablers and sycophant children as absolute liars, crooks, bullshit artists and obstructionists....add in with some blatant moronic stupidity.

Which most non-braindead folks already knew....from the uncorrupted accurate reporting over the last 3 years.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:40 pm

Monker wrote:This was written in response to the fantasy of Trump zombies that Michael Flynn would stop cooperating with Mueller. He didn't...and the Trump zombies were wrong.

Flynn jr was never prosecuted. And Flynn sr. was charged only with a process crime. The zombies are those who fell for the most obvious disinformation campaign since the Iraq War.

Monker wrote:This was said very early on and there WERE more indictments...Mueller was NOT fired as the Trump zombies continuously predicted, and wanted.

Indictments related to process crimes - not Russia collusion. You claimed there was all sorts of dirt on Carter Page that preceded the dossier. Where is it? He too was not charged.

Monker wrote:Read the report....it's full of this stuff.

I read the first 50 pages or so of the first volume and scanned the rest of it. I don't really care about the 2nd volume - as obstruction of justice is meaningless if there was no underlying crime. At the end of the day Russia spent $100k total. Who cares? Did you actually read ANY of it? Nowhere in it does it say that Trump was "asking for help from the Russians and Wikileaks."

Monker wrote:Again, read the report...there was all kinds of Russian activity to influence the election. The only people who are denying it are forever Trump zombies. It's crazy talk to deny it.

As already mentioned, a whopping $100k spent by Russian trolls to push memes like this one (which we already knew about). If democracy can be thwarted by crap like this, maybe it's not worth saving.

To put it in perspective, in the last presidential election, a candidate spent $1 million alone on a rapid-response online troll army. To put it in further perspective, in the last weeks of the 2016 campaign, one candidate spent over $70 million on TV ads alone.

Monker wrote:Absolutely. If ANY President is proven to be taking orders from an enemy of this country, they should be executed. I'll stand by that statement forever.

What's really troubling is the media was able to manipulate you into a fever pitch mania state, where you were on here openly talking about a sitting president deserving execution.

Monker wrote:The reality is that he SHOULD be impeached for obstruction of justice. There is still time for that...but I doubt it will happen now.

Obstruction of justice into what? There was no underlying crime. Anything else - firing Comey - is within the president's constitutional authority.

Monker wrote:Yep, I fully believe that if his family were indicted, he would have left office to keep them out of jail...especially Ivanka. But, they were not indicted, were they?

Of course they weren't. That was just one of your many bullshit claims that had no basis in reality or fact.

Monker wrote:BINGO! I nailed that one! Thanks for quoting it!

Not really.
On the issue of collusion, the report isn't damning at all. It's quite clear. There wasn't any.
You allowed confirmation bias and partisan hatred to get in the way of critical thinking.

On the issue of obstruction, Mueller whiffed and failed as a prosecutor to bring charges. Could congress use the report as a road map to impeach?
Highly unlikely now that Trump looks like a victim of out of control intel state apparatus.

Monker wrote:The key word there is "may"...and it "may" have come closer to happening than anybody here realizes.

None of his family members came anywhere close to being frog-marched out of the white house in orange jumpsuits. You weren't on here speculating. You were making bold assertions that have now been proven 100% wrong. Examples of your unhinged arrogance are included below -

-"When Kushner, Jr. and maybe even Ivanka are idicted, will you admit that this is the most corrumpt administration in history?"

-"You are spending too much time in alt-right alternate realities and not enough in seeing and believing what is really happening. You are the one who will eventually be hit by the reality freight train when Trump either resigns or is impeached. Every week of HIS stupidity brings it closer.
Here is another option for Trump, pardon Jr, Kushner, Ivanka, ..maybe others, but at least family. Resign. Then accept a pardon from Pence."

-"I wonder how you'll respond when Kushner and/or Jr. are indicted. Reality sucks for you and you avoid it at all costs."
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:43 pm

Andrew wrote:I'm very satisfied thus far - from what I've seen and read.

Nothing may come of this for now - or for some time still - but the report accurately depicts Drumpf and his enablers and sycophant children as absolute liars, crooks, bullshit artists and obstructionists....add in with some blatant moronic stupidity.

But Mueller wasn't given a small army of lawyers and carte blanche to prove lying, sycophancy, or bullshit. It was to find coordination between Trump and the Russian government. Was any of this worth further harming relations with a major nuclear power and tearing the country apart? The answer is no.

Andrew wrote:Which most non-braindead folks already knew....from the uncorrupted accurate reporting over the last 3 years.

LMAO. "uncorrupted accurate reporting"....like your debunked claims that the Steele dossier has been mostly verified? Or that Manfort met with Assange? Also, I couldn't find a single word about kiddie fucking in this report. Maybe I missed it. Better pick up your shoe phone and check with your SIGINT friends. :roll:

From ABC's Brian Ross to Buzzfeed (just to name a few), most news outlets got the Mueller report completely and utterly wrong.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Memorex » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:58 am

But Mueller wasn't given a small army of lawyers and carte blanche to prove lying, sycophancy, or bullshit. It was to find coordination between Trump and the Russian government.

You are wrong TNC. That was not the goal. It was to unseat a duly elected president, or at the very least make it difficult for him for a couple of years while building opposition research for the 2020 election.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:15 am

Tin foil hats at 50 paces folks. Incoming transmissions!
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:24 pm

Andrew wrote:Tin foil hats at 50 paces folks. Incoming transmissions!

But you're the biggest conspiracy theorist on here. :?
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:31 pm

https://youtu.be/zS0AlApiWLs

One of the best comprehensive post-mortems on Russiagate (and the media's handling of it).
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:43 pm

Andrew wrote:Careful who you insult.

News? Sources that acknowledge most of the dossier has been verified, ....

You were saying? :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/19/us/p ... eport.html

"By summer 2017, with Mr. Mueller’s investigation in high gear, the F.B.I. still could not vouch for much of the dossier."
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Previous

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara