Donald J Trump Confederate Monument Preservation Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: Donald J Trump Super Duper Obamagate Thread

Postby Monker » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:03 pm

Marabelle wrote:People are going to die. He's waving a book around he knows nothing about standing before a church he has never attended. And he's ordering marital law. Nuts.

How much further is the Republican party going to allow this to go? They are the ones who need to speak out and push back on this crazy talk. I'm beginning to wonder if he has given up on reelection and is trying to start a revolution so he can cancel the election in November.

What he did today was surreal. On one side of the screen you have peaceful protesters being gassed, on the other you have Trump saying he's a friend to peaceful protesters. Then you have him doing the photo op at the church, which looked so bad and was devoid of any type of meaning. From what I understand the pastor of the church was furious that Trump used the church in this way.

Trump's presidency just needs to end...before the US ends.
Monker
MP3

Postby verslibre » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:52 am

He's nuts. Him holding a Bible, and the way he was holding it, like it was a spear with its point upright, is nuts. And he can't just order the military to go after people, like he's some dictator. Oh, wait...
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:54 am

Marabelle wrote:People are going to die. He's waving a book around he knows nothing about standing before a church he has never attended. And he's ordering marital law. Nuts.

Literally the worst and weirdest photo op I've seen him or any leader take. Multiple pastors have denounced it.
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:35 am

I really do hate rap...but.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQvDRe79F8k
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:26 pm

Perhaps they can play that at his next half full KKK rally?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Monker » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:28 am

Andrew wrote:Perhaps they can play that at his next half full KKK rally?

Yeah, I was talking to my daughter about that last night. She said that there was a website that you could reserve free tickets. I guess there was a Tik Tok that went around where kids were ordering their free tickets with no intention of going. It became a big joke...and a LOT of kids did it to intentionally skew things. I think it actually worked.

So, there was no where near a million people who intended to go. And, they did not get this huge database of Trump supporters. They got a bunch of fake names, fake Email address, and canceled cell phone #'s.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/21/styl ... tulsa.html

TikTok users and fans of Korean pop music groups claimed to have registered potentially hundreds of thousands of tickets for Mr. Trump’s campaign rally as a prank. After the Trump campaign’s official account @TeamTrump posted a tweet asking supporters to register for free tickets using their phones on June 11, K-pop fan accounts began sharing the information with followers, encouraging them to register for the rally — and then not show.

The trend quickly spread on TikTok, where videos with millions of views instructed viewers to do the same, as CNN reported on Tuesday. “Oh no, I signed up for a Trump rally, and I can’t go,” one woman joked, along with a fake cough, in a TikTok posted on June 15.

Thousands of other users posted similar tweets and videos to TikTok that racked up millions of views. Representatives for TikTok did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

“It spread mostly through Alt TikTok — we kept it on the quiet side where people do pranks and a lot of activism,” said the YouTuber Elijah Daniel, 26, who participated in the social media campaign. “K-pop Twitter and Alt TikTok have a good alliance where they spread information amongst each other very quickly. They all know the algorithms and how they can boost videos to get where they want.”

Many users deleted their posts after 24 to 48 hours in order to conceal their plan and keep it from spreading into the mainstream internet. “The majority of people who made them deleted them after the first day because we didn’t want the Trump campaign to catch wind,” Mr. Daniel said. “These kids are smart and they thought of everything.”
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:20 pm

It was a brilliant troll.

But that said...only 6200 turned up. Drumpf has nothing left....it's just bile and drivel. People are tired of his shit show.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Monker » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:06 am

Andrew wrote:It was a brilliant troll.

But that said...only 6200 turned up. Drumpf has nothing left....it's just bile and drivel. People are tired of his shit show.

True. Six months ago, someone here predicted the worst electoral defeat of the century. Biden can't win. The economy will win Trump the election. The coronavirus was seasonal and would be gone before the election. When the market crashed, they said the economy would come roaring back. None of this has happened.

Regardless of what happens, the economy is not going to be "back" for a very long time, certainly not by November. The coronavirus is NOT seasonal and is as bad as it ever was. The federal response was horrifyingly bad. So bad that the US has 1/4 of the total worldwide deaths. Now Trump is just ignoring it. Trump's actions are killing people. That is not an exaggeration...the last rally, and now Phoenix are doing nothing but spreading the virus. Now there is the return of the "Black Lives Matter" protests...but with much larger public support. This is NOT ANTIFA led, and is bigger than BLM...it is hundreds of thousands of people protesting in support of ending racism. Trump is totally missing the boat on this, too. His LEADERSHIP on ALL of these topics is non-existent...and it is literally HIS JOB.

By November, IMO, Republicans running for congress are going to distance themselves from Trump - because he will become so toxic that standing with him will lose votes. Even now Republicans are actively campaigning against him. The "Lincoln Project" has had a dozen ads or so. I saw Scarrimucci has his own SuperPac that is going to campaign against him, and team up with the "Lincoln Project" with a goal to strip away at least 5% of the Republican vote from Trump. If that happens, Trump loses.

So many things are against him...and NOTHING is going his way.
Monker
MP3

Postby Memorex » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:25 pm

I really hope this thread dies. It's cancer to be honest. But no way Biden is winning this thing. I do have concerns about mail in voting and how Dems are with those, but we shall see.
Memorex
Stereo LP

Postby Andrew » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:32 pm

Memorex wrote:I really hope this thread dies. It's cancer to be honest. But no way Biden is winning this thing. I do have concerns about mail in voting and how Dems are with those, but we shall see.

I hope it dies also. RIP Donald Duck, the most blatantly corrupt president in history.

The majority of the entire planet are sick of this jackass and his directionless, racist, divisive buffoonary.

Voter suppression and collusion with other countries won't get his fat orange ass over the line this time.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Monker » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:45 pm

Memorex wrote:I really hope this thread dies. It's cancer to be honest. But no way Biden is winning this thing. I do have concerns about mail in voting and how Dems are with those, but we shall see.

I have voted by mail in every election since W's first term. There has never been an issue. It's not something new. It's more made up bullshit from someone who lies almost every time he speaks.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:02 am

Monker wrote:

I have voted by mail in every election since W's first term. There has never been an issue. It's not something new. It's more made up bullshit from someone who lies almost every time he speaks.

Exactly. There is almost no evidence of voter fraud, period. More bullshit from Faux and their puppet.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:44 am

If true, sounds like foreign-based election interference to me. More hypocrisy.

-Russian FB ads of Bernie in a rainbow speedo and Jesus arm wrestling Hillary Clinton = "collusion! Our democracy is under fire! The red menace is back!"

-Anonymous users of a chicom-owned app registering thousands of fake campaign tickets = "epic troll! LOLZ!"

:roll: :roll: :roll:
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:53 am

Reminds me of another astroturf group you promoted on this site - Indivisible. They didn't impact shit. Neither will this crew of neocon-fellating Beltway insiders.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Monker » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:46 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

Reminds me of another astroturf group you promoted on this site - Indivisible. They didn't impact shit. Neither will this crew of neocon-fellating Beltway insiders.

That's a good reminder.

If any liberal Democrats want to become more active in politics, looking up Indivisible is a great resource. They have a lot of guidance on how to be active, how to start a political group, how to influence local politics, and just how to organize in general. This is NOT an ANTIFA or BLM type group. They are more focused on getting people organized at a grassroots level to affect changes from ground up.

For those interested, you can find them here:
https://indivisible.org/
Monker
MP3

Postby Aaron » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:30 pm

Why would anyone alienate half of your customer base by being political in public? I'm no genius here but I'm thinking taking a hard political stance is cutting your customer base roughly in half. Does that work for your business? I'm struggling with it.

FYI, I was in the front row of Journey and Heart a decade ago in Indy. Heart made some political statements and I flipped Ann the bird from the front row with my back to her the whole set. I'll not go to Heart show again.

I don't get it and I think it detours business but who am I to judge? Just sharing some info.

If you want to be a myrter fine, just be aware of they typically don't do well financially, unless you're starting a religion.

Andrew wrote:
Monker wrote:

Exactly. There is almost no evidence of voter fraud, period. More bullshit from Faux and their puppet.
Taking life a quarter mile at a time .... [img]
Aaron
Cassette Tape

Postby Andrew » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:36 pm

Aaron wrote:Why would anyone alienate half of your customer base by being political in public? I'm no genius here but I'm thinking taking a hard political stance is cutting your customer base roughly in half. Does that work for your business? I'm struggling with it.

A couple of points old mate.

First, I'm not cutting my customer base in half. American Trump supporters would count for maybe 20% in real population numbers and about 2% of my reader base. Rest of the world Trump fans would account for about 23 people and 0.000000000000000001% of my reader base.

Secondly, sometimes you have to stand up for what you believe. Why should a few RWNJs spew hate and bile all over my board and yet I can't say anything?

Its ok, he'll be gone soon and we'll be back to critiquing presidents on real matters of importance, like wearing a tan suit or wearing a helmet when biking.

Can you imagine the Diet Coke Stained Tangerine Beanbag riding a bike? LOL
Andrew
Administrator

Postby verslibre » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:15 am

Aaron wrote:FYI, I was in the front row of Journey and Heart a decade ago in Indy. Heart made some political statements and I flipped Ann the bird from the front row with my back to her the whole set. I'll not go to Heart show again.

You stood there in front of other concertgoers and looked like a complete idiot. Nice going. :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Andrew » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:26 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

You still here? :shock:

I'm sure all these kids will be filling in their fraudulent mail-in ballots, infiltrate the gathering and counting infrastructure and add a few thousand votes for Biden. Enough for the Big Baby to call the election rigged and refuse to give up power. And his crooked AG will embrace the dictatorship as Court Jester. Drumpf will be king and Lindsay Graham will be anointed Queen. Moscow Mitch will be the goblin in the tower.
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Aaron » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:53 pm

Dude if that was real he wouldn't be elected nor would Boris. I think you're underestimating the support.

Man I get it and support doing whatever turns your crank. However, I'd recommend separating the profession vs the personal support. You might think I'm a small number, but I'll never attend another Heart concert ever. Even if I'm 1%, why would you alienate your customer base?

Andrew wrote:
Aaron wrote:Why would anyone alienate half of your customer base by being political in public? I'm no genius here but I'm thinking taking a hard political stance is cutting your customer base roughly in half. Does that work for your business? I'm struggling with it.

A couple of points old mate.

First, I'm not cutting my customer base in half. American Trump supporters would count for maybe 20% in real population numbers and about 2% of my reader base. Rest of the world Trump fans would account for about 23 people and 0.000000000000000001% of my reader base.

Secondly, sometimes you have to stand up for what you believe. Why should a few RWNJs spew hate and bile all over my board and yet I can't say anything?

Its ok, he'll be gone soon and we'll be back to critiquing presidents on real matters of importance, like wearing a tan suit or wearing a helmet when biking.

Can you imagine the Diet Coke Stained Tangerine Beanbag riding a bike? LOL
Aaron
Cassette Tape

Postby Aaron » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:54 pm

You would have that 100% wrong. I was in the front row looking like the bad ass I am. The idiot was on stage. :)

verslibre wrote:
Aaron wrote:FYI, I was in the front row of Journey and Heart a decade ago in Indy. Heart made some political statements and I flipped Ann the bird from the front row with my back to her the whole set. I'll not go to Heart show again.

You stood there in front of other concertgoers and looked like a complete idiot. Nice going. :lol:
Aaron
Cassette Tape

Postby Aaron » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:55 pm

I guarantee dark haired big one will remember me. Ask her. :)

verslibre wrote:

Last edited by Aaron on Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aaron
Cassette Tape

Postby Aaron » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:56 pm

I about spit beer on that one!

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

-Russian FB ads of Bernie in a rainbow speedo and Jesus arm wrestling Hillary Clinton = "collusion! Our democracy is under fire! The red menace is back!"

-Anonymous users of a chicom-owned app registering thousands of fake campaign tickets = "epic troll! LOLZ!"

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Aaron
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:32 pm

Andrew wrote:You still here? :shock:

No, not really.
This thread is a hateful cesspool second to only maybe 4chan, stormfront, and nambla.
Don't be surprised when a Perth sinkhole opens up and swallows your servers to hell.

Andrew wrote:I'm sure all these kids will be filling in their fraudulent mail-in ballots, infiltrate the gathering and counting infrastructure and add a few thousand votes for Biden. Enough for the Big Baby to call the election rigged and refuse to give up power. And his crooked AG will embrace the dictatorship as Court Jester. Drumpf will be king and Lindsay Graham will be anointed Queen. Moscow Mitch will be the goblin in the tower.

Sounds slightly more credible than the Russian collusion fairy tale.
Premium Trump hate fan fiction like this is sure to rake in the go-fund-me/patreon handouts from Adam Schiff and his rent-a-boys.
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby Andrew » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:17 pm

Aaron wrote:You would have that 100% wrong. I was in the front row looking like the bad ass I am. The idiot was on stage. :)

verslibre wrote:

LOL
Andrew
Administrator

Postby verslibre » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:40 am

That's right, his name means "badass" in, uh, Okefenokee. :lol: :lol: :lol:
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:28 am

Back in mid-April I said, "Trump has a choice. Start opening up society and the economy and hope for a recovery...which risks the virus making a comeback with even more people dying, and the economy NOT coming back. Or, hold off on opening everything up with the understanding that the economy is NOT coming back and he is saving lives."

Now, here we are, towards the end of June. Most everything is opened up. And, the virus has come back and is worse then it ever was. The economy is "meh". Most states opened up too early, at the encouragement of Trump, more people died, and more people will continue to die. Trump gambled with people's lives, and he lost.

So, we are now in the middle of a failed political plan to reopen society and get the economy moving again. And, there is NO NEW FEDERAL PLAN to move forward in a safe, responsible, and healthy way...which is the same lack of leadership we had back in February. And, Trump is the leader responsible for it.

I said this is Trump's "Katrina". It is now beyond that. This is the greatest failure of domestic policy of a President that I can think of. He has had a half year to address this...and we have gotten NOWHERE.

But, hey, take Obamacare to court and try to end it. That will make things so much better.

Yeah, distract, change the subject. That's what Trump does. But, to do it by attempting to take away health insurance for millions of people while we are in a mismanaged pandemic is just STUPID. It doesn't even distract...it just emphasizes the point why people need health insurance. Let's take away the health insurance of someone who may spend weeks in the hospital on a ventilator because of the Trump virus. It's just dumb.
Monker
MP3

Postby Andrew » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:14 pm

Russia Russia Russia...strikes again...

What say thee, Drumpf enablers?
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Andrew » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:20 pm

Andrew
Administrator