The FOUR Times Indicted Crook Thread

General Intelligent Discussion & One Thread About That Buttknuckle

Moderator: Andrew

Re: President Donald J. Trump - Term 1 Thread

Postby Boomchild » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:40 pm

verslibre wrote:
That's your own shortcoming. Yours. What did I say of "things that should not be"? Do you see the word things? Is it singular, or is it plural?

Where the fucking hell would you ever get the notion that I find it acceptable that 12 years should be the age of consent? Or that I would be alright with an authority figure being for something like that? :roll:

All you did, as predicted, was deflect. And it still doesn't change what is going on in Kentucker. There are those of your ilk there, and in other places, who think it is perfectly alright to be in your 50s and 60s and bang chicks under 14.

Andrew titled this section aptly.

I deflected nothing. I said both situations are equally disturbing. You were pointing out what one state legislature is doing. I was pointing out that there is a member of the highest court in the land that doesn't have a problem putting a child in the same or similar situation. Your "those of your ilk" comment just shows your political bias. You completely ignore that same situation is currently legal in all 50 states. Last I checked not all 50 states are controlled by the same party.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:20 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
steveo777 wrote:As for Sessions, I would not be a bit surprised if he is living in fear of the Clinton criminal syndicate, hence his lack of spine and appropriate action on things. He just shouldn't have taken the fucking job, is the bottom line. He's weak, afraid and rudderless. He's not AG material and Trump should just can him and let the chips fall where they may.

That is last thing Trump should do. It would take forever to confirm someone else. The other thing to consider is what is seen on the surface may not be what is actually happening below it.

I wanted to think that Boomchild. Last week it's clear Trump and many Americans are fed up with Sessions. He's keeping the Obama/Clinton Good ol boy kangeroo courts going at this point. There is more then enough to put the Clintons, father, wife, daughter, and son in law in prison SLAM DUNK, not to mention six top FBI. The DOJ sits idol and lets a joke circus show, Mueller, ramble on about Trump. Hell, now he's not even investagating Russians, although rumor is more inditments will go down next week, on RUSSIANS not Trump. Hows those russian arrests going? At least they get a good laugh over it.

I wasn't happy with the President's choice of Sessions and he hasn't done anything yet to give me any confidence I him. I think he's afraid of something whether it's the Clinton Mafia or something in his own past dealings that he doesn't want uncovered.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:04 am

ohsherrie wrote:I wasn't happy with the President's choice of Sessions and he hasn't done anything yet to give me any confidence I him. I think he's afraid of something whether it's the Clinton Mafia or something in his own past dealings that he doesn't want uncovered.

At first neither was I. I voiced that here in this thread. I don't think that it is the best idea to appoint a former politician to head our justice department. Since then I have learned about things that are going on behind the scenes and it may explain the appearance that Sessions is doing nothing. As I stated in another post, the sheer enormity of the situation is going to require careful planning as well as other actions to ensure the guilty are properly brought to justice. Things that at this point cannot be in full view of the public. Based on that, I have been able to give it some more time. But not very long. I remember early on Sessions publicly stated he didn't think there was a need to take a second look at the HRC email case as well a look into the activity of The Clinton Foundation. But that has all changed. We know that they are looking at it again as well as The Clinton Foundation.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:12 am

Boomchild wrote:
ohsherrie wrote:I wasn't happy with the President's choice of Sessions and he hasn't done anything yet to give me any confidence I him. I think he's afraid of something whether it's the Clinton Mafia or something in his own past dealings that he doesn't want uncovered.

At first neither was I. I voiced that here in this thread. I don't think that it is the best idea to appoint a former politician to head our justice department. Since then I have learned about things that are going on behind the scenes and it may explain the appearance that Sessions is doing nothing. As I stated in another post, the sheer enormity of the situation is going to require careful planning as well as other actions to ensure the guilty are properly brought to justice. Things that at this point cannot be in full view of the public. Based on that, I have been able to give it some more time. But not very long. I remember early on Sessions publicly stated he didn't think there was a need to take a second look at the HRC email case as well a look into the activity of The Clinton Foundation. But that has all changed. We know that they are looking at it again as well as The Clinton Foundation.

I hope you're right.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:24 am

One thing that is concerning for me was the meeting Trump had with the Dems on what to do about gun control. It appears Trump is considering the idea of confiscating firearms from people with a history of metal illness. It's not so much the concern about those specific people but rather how he stated it. He said that "I would rather take them first and worry about due process later".
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby verslibre » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:29 am

Boomchild wrote:One thing that is concerning for me was the meeting Trump had with the Dems on what to do about gun control. It appears Trump is considering the idea of confiscating firearms from people with a history of metal illness. It's not so much the concern about those specific people but rather how he stated it. He said that "I would rather take them first and worry about due process later".

Don't you know? Metal health will drive you mad. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Heer's ta swimmen wid bowlegged wimmen!"
verslibre
Compact Disc

Postby ohsherrie » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:32 am

Boomchild wrote:One thing that is concerning for me was the meeting Trump had with the Dems on what to do about gun control. It appears Trump is considering the idea of confiscating firearms from people with a history of metal illness. It's not so much the concern about those specific people but rather how he stated it. He said that "I would rather take them first and worry about due process later".

He said he'd rather, not that he would. I understand the feeling that something needed to be done faster than any process in Washington gets done.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby Boomchild » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:39 am

Fact Finder wrote:Hmmmm...Hillary Clunkton was in the Wikileaks emails dropped this weekend, strange.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/politic ... narcotics/

You know if it is really possible that you could be facing criminal charges for high crimes against your country, you make the case that you are too ill to face prosecution.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:26 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Speaks for itself. And still, they don't get the message.

http://www.valleynewslive.com/content/n ... 69613.html

What they don't get is there is no liberal majority in this country, only around 25%. Mainstream America doesn't want to hear their political spew. I used to watch the shows when they were about the performances and awards, and I've tuned out since everyone started using the shows as a political pulpit. People don't want to listen to their shit, hence the lower ratings and viewership. Maybe they'll never get it.
steveo777
MP3

Postby slucero » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:50 pm

LMAO.. so all the "Russia, Russia, Russia" lies were started by an Aussie!

Former Australian Foreign Minister Alexander Downer’s role in securing $25 million in aid from his country to help the Clinton Foundation fight AIDS is chronicled in decade-old government memos archived on the Australian foreign ministry’s website.

Downer and former President Clinton jointly signed a Memorandum of Understanding in February 2006 that spread out the grant money over four years for a project to provide screening and drug treatment to AIDS patients in Asia. [..]

Downer, now Australia’s ambassador to London, provided the account of a conversation with Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos at a London bar in 2016 that became the official reason the FBI opened the Russia counterintelligence probe.

But lawmakers say the FBI didn’t tell Congress about Downer’s prior connection to the Clinton Foundation. Republicans say they are concerned the new information means nearly all of the early evidence the FBI used to justify its election-year probe of Trump came from sources supportive of the Clintons, including the controversial Steele dossier.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby Monker » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:26 am

This is months old. The only "new" thing here is he donated to the Clinton Foundation - so what.

It is also evidence that all of the bullshit in the Nunes memo is invented nonsense...that it predates the dossier, and that there was other evidence that was most likely presented to the FISA court. Since it DOES show the alt-right is just making up bullshit, that is why they are trying to discredit it with "ties to the Clinton Foundation."

You guys are so gullable and naive...you believe whatever the alt-right tells you to, even when it is OBVIOUSLY wrong.

slucero wrote:LMAO.. so all the "Russia, Russia, Russia" lies were started by an Aussie!

Former Australian Foreign Minister Alexander Downer’s role in securing $25 million in aid from his country to help the Clinton Foundation fight AIDS is chronicled in decade-old government memos archived on the Australian foreign ministry’s website.

Downer and former President Clinton jointly signed a Memorandum of Understanding in February 2006 that spread out the grant money over four years for a project to provide screening and drug treatment to AIDS patients in Asia. [..]

Downer, now Australia’s ambassador to London, provided the account of a conversation with Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos at a London bar in 2016 that became the official reason the FBI opened the Russia counterintelligence probe.

But lawmakers say the FBI didn’t tell Congress about Downer’s prior connection to the Clinton Foundation. Republicans say they are concerned the new information means nearly all of the early evidence the FBI used to justify its election-year probe of Trump came from sources supportive of the Clintons, including the controversial Steele dossier.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:36 am

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Trump wins with the law on his side again. Looks like Democrats will now have to work with him or they are proven liars in it for the votes only.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-146599

Of course Donald Dumb-ass Trump has the ability to cancel DACA...for the EXACT SAME REASONS Obama had the ability to start it. The President has the right to run the Executive branch as he chooses...that includes prioritizing how resources are used. Obama chose to move his resources away from children of illegals and towards other aspects of the issue. He made it his policy and made it public. Trump has every right to not continue that policy and send ICE after Dreamers.

Republicans run both houses of congress and the Presidency. And, Trump canceled the order. Republicans are the ones in power and run the show. It is fucking stupid of anyone to not see that the failure of DACA, and of passing any other immigration reform, is 100% Donald Dumb-ass's fault.
Monker
MP3

Postby slucero » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:02 am

Monker wrote:This is months old. The only "new" thing here is he donated to the Clinton Foundation - so what.

It is also evidence that all of the bullshit in the Nunes memo is invented nonsense...that it predates the dossier, and that there was other evidence that was most likely presented to the FISA court. Since it DOES show the alt-right is just making up bullshit, that is why they are trying to discredit it with "ties to the Clinton Foundation."

You guys are so gullable and naive...you believe whatever the alt-right tells you to, even when it is OBVIOUSLY wrong.

Ever single piece of info in the Nunes memo... IS corroborated by actual, factual.. evidence.

..unlike the continuous trail of unsubstantiated, unsourced, unverifiable NONSENSE that sprews from your keyboard...

You are so blinded by your hate of conservatives and getting your ass kicked so thoroughly and repeatedly by TNC that you'll glom onto anything to stay relevant...

According to you:

1. Hillary would win. She LOST.

2. Trump had no chance to win. He WON.

3. Hillary's server scandal - TNC repeatedly calls you out on it... yet you "can't remember"...

4. "I'm leaving"....

Man up.. and GO.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

~Albert Einstein
slucero
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:49 am

Monker wrote:Of course...the price of steel for American business will go up causing any product made with steel to also go up...which is inflation.

Again, the TPP - which you supported - was loaded with stronger patent/copyright protections. All of which distorts the market and raises prices considerably. You supported that. Odd. It's almost like you have no core values and just hate anything Trump. :?

Monker wrote:Artificially adjusting the price of aluminum and steel is not going to bring back any jobs. That's laughable...raising the price of steel and aluminum makes it MORE EXPENSIVE to build factories in the US.

Yeah, right, sure. And the Trump tax cuts would have no effect on jobs either. :roll:

"....after Trump made his big announcement Century Aluminum chief executive Michael Bless told The Washington Post and other outlets that the company would immediately expand U.S. production once the tariff goes into effect. "

"Tim Timken of TimkenSteel Corporation said President Donald Trump's proposed steel tariffs absolutely will bring back jobs to the U.S."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... 058858f340
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/05/tariffs ... l-ceo.html
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby Boomchild » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:41 pm

Had a link to the Clintons, hmmm.... where have I heard that before?
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:43 pm

steveo777 wrote:
What they don't get is there is no liberal majority in this country, only around 25%. Mainstream America doesn't want to hear their political spew. I used to watch the shows when they were about the performances and awards, and I've tuned out since everyone started using the shows as a political pulpit. People don't want to listen to their shit, hence the lower ratings and viewership. Maybe they'll never get it.

Of course they won't. These people live in their own bubble.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:46 pm

slucero wrote:LMAO.. so all the "Russia, Russia, Russia" lies were started by an Aussie!

Gee, now maybe we know why Obama was so willing to take those Middle Eastern migrants off Australia's hands.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Boomchild » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:50 pm

Monker wrote:

Is it just me or is actual information to support this claim missing from this post?
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby steveo777 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:35 pm

Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:

Is it just me or is actual information to support this claim missing from this post?

With congress poised to appoint a special prosecutor for it, think he'll believe it when heads actually roll? Probably still be in denial. Truth,for some people, is like daylight, wooden stakes and silver bullets to a vampire. Monkey shit the thread. :mrgreen:
Last edited by steveo777 on Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
steveo777
MP3

Postby Monker » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:18 pm

And, you would go on the Obama thread with doom and gloom economic predictions of double-dip recessions and all kinds of other bullshit that never happened.

The TRUTH is that this Australian tipping of the FBI is MONTHS old...and happened well before the dossier and FISA warrants. That FACT alone shows how full of shit Nunes and his memo is.

slucero wrote:
Monker wrote:This is months old. The only "new" thing here is he donated to the Clinton Foundation - so what.

Ever single piece of info in the Nunes memo... IS corroborated by actual, factual.. evidence.

..unlike the continuous trail of unsubstantiated, unsourced, unverifiable NONSENSE that sprews from your keyboard...

You are so blinded by your hate of conservatives and getting your ass kicked so thoroughly and repeatedly by TNC that you'll glom onto anything to stay relevant...

According to you:

1. Hillary would win. She LOST.

2. Trump had no chance to win. He WON.

3. Hillary's server scandal - TNC repeatedly calls you out on it... yet you "can't remember"...

4. "I'm leaving"....

Man up.. and GO.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:36 pm

The_Noble_Cause wrote:
Monker wrote:Of course...the price of steel for American business will go up causing any product made with steel to also go up...which is inflation.

Again, the TPP - which you supported

That is a lie.

I never came out in support of the TPP. I was pretty much indifferent to it, not having an opinion either way. It wasn't even ratified and had no real effect if we "left it" or not. But, saying I supported it in the way that you are implying here is an absolute lie.

I am totally against leaving NAFTA...because there are industries that depend on the markets it opened up. And, I do NOT believe Trump will leave it because of the amount of damage it would do to the economy.

Yeah, right, sure. And the Trump tax cuts would have no effect on jobs either. :roll:

"....after Trump made his big announcement Century Aluminum chief executive Michael Bless told The Washington Post and other outlets that the company would immediately expand U.S. production once the tariff goes into effect. "

"Tim Timken of TimkenSteel Corporation said President Donald Trump's proposed steel tariffs absolutely will bring back jobs to the U.S."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... 058858f340
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/05/tariffs ... l-ceo.html

[/quote]

Setting up tariffs and other countries retaliating in the same way is not something that should be credibly measured by the protected industries CEO's, etc., in propaganda articles...and it is not something that can be measured in a few days or weeks. If these tariffs stand, let's see where we are this time NEXT YEAR - after prices and the economy has time to adjust. In fact, you won't know the true result of his tax cuts until then, either. IMO, the market will adjust the price of steel in the US HIGHER,driving inflation in the economy, which drives up interest rates, all of which is bad for markets.
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:41 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:"The TRUTH is that this Australian tipping of the FBI is MONTHS old...and happened well before the dossier and FISA warrants. That FACT alone shows how full of shit Nunes and his memo is."

You sure have a reading problem. What I posted said it was the begginning of it. If it's the "start", of course the Dossier didn't exist. It helped lead the way. Also, the Democrats memo basicaly backed up Nunes FACT FILLED memo. Your bullshit isn't going to make it untrue. By the way, where did that Democrat memo go?

This is like arguing with a five year old.

If the investigation started with the Australian tip off MONTHS prior to the dossier's existence, then:

The dossier was not the ONLY EVIDENCE presented in FISA court.
The dossier is NOT the reason the FBI started the investigation.

You, and others here, have been arguing for MONTHS that the dossier was presented to FISA court and somehow misled the court into getting warrants issued. And, you have argued for months that dossier is what everything is based on.

YOU WERE WRONG.

People who actually do have critical thinking skills knew this months ago
Monker
MP3

Postby Monker » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:48 pm

steveo777 wrote:
Boomchild wrote:
Monker wrote:

With congress poised to appoint a special prosecutor for it, think he'll believe it when heads actually roll? Probably still be in denial. Truth,for some people, is like daylight, wooden stakes and silver bullets to a vampire. Monkey shit the thread. :mrgreen:

You guys don't even KNOW what the Australian informant is? I thought that his story would be well known. How sad...

What do silver bullets have to do with vampires?

You can't even write a good pun.
Monker
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:21 pm

Monker wrote:You guys don't even KNOW what the Australian informant is? I thought that his story would be well known. How sad...

What do silver bullets have to do with vampires?

You can't even write a good pun.

I'm just going to re-post this right here......

Monker wrote:

Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:47 am

Monker wrote: In fact, you won't know the true result of his tax cuts until then, either.

LOL. Is this your new version of “everything is classified”? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CEOs like Apple’s Tim Cook and others have specifically credited the tax cuts for recent American investment moves.
The list of companies (Wells Fargo, Starbucks, AT&T) that have increased wages or bonuses in the wake of the tax cuts goes on and on.

Monker wrote:That is a lie.

I never came out in support of the TPP. I was pretty much indifferent to it, not having an opinion either way. It wasn't even ratified and had no real effect if we "left it" or not. But, saying I supported it in the way that you are implying here is an absolute lie.

I am totally against leaving NAFTA...because there are industries that depend on the markets it opened up. And, I do NOT believe Trump will leave it because of the amount of damage it would do to the economy.

Here you are defending the TPP just a few days ago. Such a liar!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A "relative" country does not back out of things like the climate accord, or TPP. A "relative" country creates such things to LEAD the world.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:11 am

Monker wrote:And, you would go on the Obama thread with doom and gloom economic predictions of double-dip recessions and all kinds of other bullshit that never happened.

The TRUTH is that this Australian tipping of the FBI is MONTHS old...and happened well before the dossier and FISA warrants. That FACT alone shows how full of shit Nunes and his memo is.

The NYTimes broke the Australia tip story right when questions about the veracity of the Steele dossier reached a fever pitch. The story said that a drunken Papadopoulos told a diplomat about Russia having dirt on Hillary. Again, her server WAS KEPT IN A BATHROOM. Anybody could have hacked it. As Guccifer said: "For me, it was easy ... easy for me, for everybody."

Now, let's go to liberal conspiracy-land and pretend Trump paid someone to hack H's toilet server and to leak those emails to Wikileaks....would this breach have even occurred if Hillary followed State Dept protocol? The answer is no (or at least less likely).

You know something is rotten in Denmark when drunk talk becomes a valid basis for an FBI investigation, but school shooter warnings are ignored.
The_Noble_Cause
Super Audio CD

Postby ohsherrie » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:33 am

ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby ohsherrie » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:49 am

Fact Finder wrote:
K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Fast and Furious is back.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03 ... stigators/

Was just going to post this...

-snip-

The Department of Justice announced Wednesday additional documents related to the Operation Fast and Furious scandal during the Obama administration will be released to the House Oversight Committee. The documents were previously withheld by Attorney General Eric Holder, who was voted in civil and criminal contempt of Congress for refusing to turn them over.

“The Department of Justice under my watch is committed to transparency and the rule of law. This settlement agreement is an important step to make sure that the public finally receives all the facts related to Operation Fast and Furious,” Attorney General Jeff Sessions released in a statement.

I'm relieved, seriously, that he's actually doing something.
ohsherrie
Digital Audio Tape

Postby steveo777 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:41 pm

Fact Finder wrote:Sessions on calls for second Special Counsel: “I have appointed a person outside of Washington, many years in the Department of Justice, to look at all the allegations that the House Judiciary Committee members sent to us and we’re conducting that investigation.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03 ... -sent-doj/

I'd love to be able to have faith this will finally get results. Go get 'em...lock them up!
steveo777
MP3

Postby Boomchild » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:41 pm

K.C.Journey Fan wrote:Here F.F., this covers it a little better. How to avoid Obama road blocks. Hey Boomie, Sessions did something. Maybe Trump should keep a torch under his ass 24/7.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-146657

Like I said before, what you see on the surface may not be what is actually going on. It's like a chess game. Also since the media isn't going to honestly report anything, you may as well troll them anytime you can.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

PreviousNext

Return to Snowmobiles For The Sahara