The “Real” Music Observer on JRNY & Steve Perry

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Re: The “Real” Music Observer on JRNY & Steve Perry

Postby tj » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:25 am

JourneyHard wrote:Now this Music Observer guy said Street Talk was better than Frontiers. I love Street Talk, but come on now. Frontiers was better. He was trashing side two of Frontiers. I think side two was better than side one! This guy is crazy.
'

I wore out both Street Talk and Frontiers on cassette when they came out. IMO, ST was the direction Perry wanted Journey to go. Raised on Radio was much more like ST than Frontiers. Today, Frontiers sounds much more fresh to me than either ST or ROR do.
tj
Cassette Tape

Postby JourneyHard » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:46 am

tj wrote:
JourneyHard wrote:Now this Music Observer guy said Street Talk was better than Frontiers. I love Street Talk, but come on now. Frontiers was better. He was trashing side two of Frontiers. I think side two was better than side one! This guy is crazy.
'

I wore out both Street Talk and Frontiers on cassette when they came out. IMO, ST was the direction Perry wanted Journey to go. Raised on Radio was much more like ST than Frontiers. Today, Frontiers sounds much more fresh to me than either ST or ROR do.

In my opinion, I think Perry dropped the ball on this one. The future direction of Journey should have been side two of Frontiers. You had two of the best rockers Journey ever did with Edge Of The Blade and Rubicon. Plus two of the best melodic songs with Troubled Child and Frontiers. To put it over the top, they had Back Talk with the drums out front. They already had enough ballads at this point to tour the rest of their lives. So, making their next album with a template from side two of Frontiers would have been a smash hit.
JourneyHard
8 Track

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:02 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy posts here just to keep this thread alive. He is a waste. Some fat dude with a combover in shades talking out of his asshole.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby bellairepark73 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:45 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy posts here just to keep this thread alive. He is a waste. Some fat dude with a comb over in shades talking out of his asshole.

:lol: No, he doesn't post here to keep this thread alive. And I love Street Talk but Frontiers was a different sound and not necessarily better or less as good than Street Talk--which is a brilliant album but not as good, in my opinion only, as FTLOSM.

Anyway, any truth as to the video he did about Steve doing background vocals on Seb's new album? And, he now has OVER 7.5K subscribers.
bellairepark73
45 RPM

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:39 pm

Even Steve Augeri is now re-tweeting this fraud and calling him "his champion."

I wouldn't want to be associated with this Real Music Observer clown in a million years.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby bellairepark73 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:04 pm

The gentleman of the focus of this thread said Ann Wilson's induction speech was bizarre. Thoughts? (I know this is a JRNY thread but he gave no "opinion" as to Train's induction speech for JOURNEY)
bellairepark73
45 RPM

Postby Monker » Wed May 02, 2018 5:53 am

You all need to just stop listening to this guy...stop going to YouTube and clicking on his videos. The only reason he exists is because people keep clicking on his crap. The more people who click on his crap, the more $'s he gets from YouTube. The more $'s he gets, the more incentive he has to going posting this crap.

I'm sure the guy reads forums like this, or he at least used to. He knows too much of the lingo and what topics to bring up to stir the pot to be controversial. He isn't being informative about anything...he doesn't even try. He just reacts to the latest "thing" that is in the news which he can exploit to stir things up to get people to click.
Monker
MP3

Postby lparn » Wed May 02, 2018 10:57 am

Just saw a post on facebook where he claims to have inside information about the band, the teo versions of it, management , and how fans will be "shocked when it comes to lite"
Claims he cant divulge it due to legal issuws
I also saw another post where he was looking for subscribers
I haven't watched his videos in eons
:roll: :x
lparn
45 RPM

Postby tater1977 » Wed May 02, 2018 3:17 pm

lparn wrote:Just saw a post on facebook where he claims to have inside information about the band, the teo versions of it, management , and how fans will be "shocked when it comes to lite"
Claims he cant divulge it due to legal issuws
I also saw another post where he was looking for subscribers
I haven't watched his videos in eons
:roll: :x

This guy, pretty much shot himself in the foot, with his " I know something you don't know" and his " I told you so " routine, with his psychological diagnosis on his Steve Perry video with his "insider" knowledge, from "someone who's very close to the situation". He won't reveal his source because "it would go against the confidentiality that they have with Steve Perry".

His next video, described why he took the video down because of "threats" and "untruths".

Then he acknowledges, "First of all, this diagnosis wasn't a diagnosis from someone who was actually, like in Steve Perry's office and giving him advice as to what he has to do with his life. Ah, this is somebody who has studied Steve for a long time and has come to ah, professional conclusions".

"I'm not a doctor, I'm just relaying information from somebody who ah, is in that position, who didn't actually, literally counsel Steve Perry. Ah, they came to their own conclusions, based on just years of research and knowing the signs, knowing the symptoms".
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby lparn » Thu May 03, 2018 6:56 am

The_Noble_Cause wrote:Even Steve Augeri is now re-tweeting this fraud and calling him "his champion."

I wouldn't want to be associated with this Real Music Observer clown in a million years.

Agree 100%
Steve needs to be a bit more particular who he trusts and relies on as far as his career
Over the last few years even his official website is kept up with current information
lparn
45 RPM

Postby Marabelle » Thu May 03, 2018 11:47 am

Where is this going? I bet this man has an idea when the new music is coming out. I may be wrong but something tells me it might be true! lol. I was thinking if TRMO and MSP might have some sort of relationship people have no idea about. I may be wrong but something tells me it might be true. Oh, Bill Maher I am thinking of you!
Marabelle
Cassette Tape

Postby Lora » Thu May 03, 2018 12:57 pm

Marabelle wrote:Where is this going? I bet this man has an idea when the new music is coming out. I may be wrong but something tells me it might be true! lol. I was thinking if TRMO and MSP might have some sort of relationship people have no idea about. I may be wrong but something tells me it might be true. Oh, Bill Maher I am thinking of you!

This guy has absolutely no relationship or connection with Steve Perry. And that is a fact, not speculation or gossip which is what he puts out there.
Lora
8 Track

Postby Marabelle » Thu May 03, 2018 1:25 pm

i never have listened to the man. I've read what people write here and wondered to myself…hmm, how does he get this info and from whom? You never know.
Marabelle
Cassette Tape

Postby perryfan61 » Thu May 03, 2018 2:14 pm

Lora wrote:
Marabelle wrote:Where is this going? I bet this man has an idea when the new music is coming out. I may be wrong but something tells me it might be true! lol. I was thinking if TRMO and MSP might have some sort of relationship people have no idea about. I may be wrong but something tells me it might be true. Oh, Bill Maher I am thinking of you!

This guy has absolutely no relationship or connection with Steve Perry. And that is a fact, not speculation or gossip which is what he puts out there.

Well that settles it for me, not that I ever put any faith in what he says in the first place.

Just a wannabe looking for an audience :roll: :? :(
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:27 am

Real Music Observer has a video where he says the band would be even bigger if Augeri had stayed in the band during the Sopranos/Glee publicity.
Such an uninformed clown. Arnel enabled the band to actually do live TV again (Ellen, Oprah etc.). He knows nothing!
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby bellairepark73 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:44 am

Marabelle wrote:i never have listened to the man. I've read what people write here and wondered to myself…hmm, how does he get this info and from whom? You never know.

Lora has spoken. There is no connection to SP via TRMO. He has NO INSIDE CONNECTION whatsoever. If he did, he would have spilled the beans on SP's appearance on American Idol. He didn't because HE DIDN'T KNOW. If he TRULY was on the "inside", and KNEW, he definitely would have spilled the beans, given HIS track record. And that's a track record you don't want. He reminds me of the National Enquirer...a smattering of facts with a more than unhealthy (try lethal) dose of pig poop.
bellairepark73
45 RPM

Postby Marabelle » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:24 am

I am entitled to my opinion! Your words! Lora speaks and I don’t shake in my socks! I don’t tremble in my shoes! I enjoy spouting off with clever raconteur as it fills me with joy and makes my imagination even more amusing and witty. I could imagine when you read my words that it even tickled your girlish heart!

I would suppose Mr P has thousands of words written about him daily and a little woman like me from my little hick town sharing my insignificant thoughts about the RMO and their relationship...well it’s not even worth a hill of beans. I am surprised Lora even noted it on her radar. But she says she did and reached out to spank the hand that feeds me. So, I have been counseled and corrected.
Marabelle
Cassette Tape

Postby steveo777 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:38 pm

Marabelle wrote:I am entitled to my opinion! Your words! Lora speaks and I don’t shake in my socks! I don’t tremble in my shoes! I enjoy spouting off with clever raconteur as it fills me with joy and makes my imagination even more amusing and witty. I could imagine when you read my words that it even tickled your girlish heart!

I would suppose Mr P has thousands of words written about him daily and a little woman like me from my little hick town sharing my insignificant thoughts about the RMO and their relationship...well it’s not even worth a hill of beans. I am surprised Lora even noted it on her radar. But she says she did and reached out to spank the hand that feeds me. So, I have been counseled and corrected.

Some of you gals are going full-depends mode, with cob webs inclusive. Nothing, even remotely "moist" anymore, dry as SP's voice. :mrgreen:
Being born an asshole, I didn't even have to practice. :lol:
steveo777
MP3

Postby Andrew » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:10 pm

Why anyone watches this guy talk about anything is beyond me...
Andrew
Administrator

Postby Pacfanweb » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:58 am

Andrew wrote:Why anyone watches this guy talk about anything is beyond me...

Yeah, it's proven that he knows nothing, had no contacts and his "analysis" is pretty poor.

You can read here and know more about Journey than by watching that guy.
Pacfanweb
45 RPM

Postby JourneyHard » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:15 pm

The guy is like a car crash. It is horrible, but you can't look away.

If he actually broke some real news about Journey, it would be a miracle. He should say the exact date of Steve Perry's new album release. He needs to put up or shut up.
JourneyHard
8 Track

Postby bellairepark73 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:51 pm

Monker wrote:You all need to just stop listening to this guy...stop going to YouTube and clicking on his videos. The only reason he exists is because people keep clicking on his crap. The more people who click on his crap, the more $'s he gets from YouTube. The more $'s he gets, the more incentive he has to going posting this crap.

I'm sure the guy reads forums like this, or he at least used to. He knows too much of the lingo and what topics to bring up to stir the pot to be controversial. He isn't being informative about anything...he doesn't even try. He just reacts to the latest "thing" that is in the news which he can exploit to stir things up to get people to click.

You're right Monker. Haven't watched in a good while.
bellairepark73
45 RPM

Postby lparn » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:58 pm

Some of his videos where he posts different songs/ artists is cool. I don't watch his youtube videos anymore. Not since he said jeff scot soto should be in foreigner :roll:
While he is entitled tk his opinion
Not putting $ in his pocket
lparn
45 RPM

Previous

Return to Journey