Deen Castronovo Interview VIMEO

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Postby tater1977 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:10 am

https://vimeo.com/269650299

Here the interview for he Berlin Drummers United with a drum legend: Mr. Deen Castronovo!
It was seriously an honor and a blast to have the opportunity to ask few questions to Deen before the show with “The Dead Daisies” at the Kesselhaus in Berlin. Actually is one of the reasons why I play drums..so it meant a lot to me.
Thanks again to Deen for the time, and to Tracey and Björg of the Daisies Management who made this thing happen.
Enjoy!'

- great interview
- 11.50 - 14 .10 mark Journey thru Time 2019 tour
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Re: Deen Castronovo Interview VIMEO

Postby lparn » Sat May 19, 2018 4:48 pm

Loved this interview glad to see Deen doing so well
Looking forward to journey through time
lparn
45 RPM

Postby scarab » Sat May 19, 2018 10:14 pm

Hope it's true. Loved that whole Journey through time show.
Funny how he knows Journey is not touring in 2019.
So what would be the point of Journey putting out an album to not tour behind it?
Of course though $ rules the day.
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
scarab
Cassette Tape

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Sun May 20, 2018 1:08 am

Deen is right that he is a rock drummer at heart. There have been nights where Deen's drumming is the loudest instrument on stage.

Sounds like fans should skip this Def Leppard tour and wait for the Journey Through Time tour next year.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Postby marco17 » Sun May 20, 2018 11:20 am

scarab wrote:Hope it's true. Loved that whole Journey through time show.
So what would be the point of Journey putting out an album to not tour behind it?

I think the point that J won't tour in 2019 is pretty evident that Neal wants a break from everyone to do his JTT thing. I still think if the Def Leppard/Journey hadn't already been in the works, Neal wouldn't be doing the tour this summer. I think while there's chatter of a new album, it may just be appeasement chatter between Neal and Jon.
marco17
8 Track

Postby steveo777 » Sun May 20, 2018 11:27 am

marco17 wrote:
scarab wrote:Hope it's true. Loved that whole Journey through time show.

I think the point that J won't tour in 2019 is pretty evident that Neal wants a break from everyone to do his JTT thing. I still think if the Def Leppard/Journey hadn't already been in the works, Neal wouldn't be doing the tour this summer. I think while there's chatter of a new album, it may just be appeasement chatter between Neal and Jon.

Isn't Azoff the one who calls whether they tour or not? I believe he decided not to tour in 2010, if I'm not mistaken. It may not be Neal's decision to make, depending on what kind of contract he has with management.
steveo777
MP3

Return to Journey