Twitter - ville Happenings

Strange Talking Street Medicine

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Twitter - ville Happenings

Postby tater1977 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:18 am

Dee Snider @deesnider

https://twitter.com/deesnider/status/997280395791093761

Here's one for you @Ruthjohnson1966: A few years ago, after decades of being with me & working with @TwistedSisterNY, my wife informed me she doesn't care for my voice. When I was shocked, she replied, "My favorite singer is Steve Perry; why would you think I like your singing?"
:lol:
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Re: Twitter - ville Happenings

Postby perryfan61 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:46 pm

Her comments are hilarious!
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
perryfan61
8 Track

Re: Twitter - ville Happenings

Postby tater1977 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:19 pm

perryfan61 wrote:Her comments are hilarious!

Dee Snider @deesnider

Thanks. In fairness to Suzette, when I tell that story she back pedals and says she likes my voice...but she likes Steve Perry better! Me too!
:lol:
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Return to Steve Perry