Twitter - ville Happenings

Strange Talking Street Medicine

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Twitter - ville Happenings

Postby tater1977 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:18 am

Dee Snider @deesnider

https://twitter.com/deesnider/status/997280395791093761

Here's one for you @Ruthjohnson1966: A few years ago, after decades of being with me & working with @TwistedSisterNY, my wife informed me she doesn't care for my voice. When I was shocked, she replied, "My favorite singer is Steve Perry; why would you think I like your singing?"
:lol:
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Re: Twitter - ville Happenings

Postby perryfan61 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:46 pm

Her comments are hilarious!
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby tater1977 » Fri May 18, 2018 1:19 pm

perryfan61 wrote:Her comments are hilarious!

Dee Snider @deesnider

Thanks. In fairness to Suzette, when I tell that story she back pedals and says she likes my voice...but she likes Steve Perry better! Me too!
:lol:
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby tater1977 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:28 am

Draplin Design Co. @Draplin

DDC11291: DON’T STOP BELIEVIN’: Y’know how I’m always complaining about guys in the Delta SkyClub talking too loud? Named Steve? Uh…

DDC11292: ...I’m letting it slide this time. THEE Steve Perry is yammering about record deals and whatever in the SkyClub! I’m eating it up.

DDC11293: …Of all Steves, that HAS to be the BEST ONE to be taking SkyClub business calls. I went and got some of the pesto pasta and just…

DDC11294: …had to introduce myself. He was super nice and I told him of my love for Journey, their record covers and how I know all the…

DDC11295: …all the words to “Foolish Heart” and “Oh Sherrie” for some reason. Sweet guy, and I think if he keeps his head down, he might…

DDC11296: …have a shot at this rock and roll shit, after all. Best of luck to you, Mr. Perry. I’m forever yours, faithfully. #southdetroit
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby tater1977 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:03 am

Gotta love the advice/demands this person keeps
telling SP how to run his business. He's all over YT
and twitter doing it.

Perry Risin @BMartin33860506

Replying to @StevePerryMusic
You know that you can add Home at Last to the digital form of Traces at anytime. CD and LP: I understand it cost about $1 to produce a CD. Can the LPs be melted and repressed?
:roll:
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby tater1977 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:21 pm

Andrew McNeice @MelodicRock

I've written my @StevePerryMusic 'Traces' review and I think I've nailed it. I'll just live with it for a day or three and make sure it accurately represents my thoughts and the album's inner workings. I'll post a link here when it's live.

Favorite @StevePerryMusic songs from 'Traces': No Erasin', the haunting In The Rain; the rocker Sun Shines Grey; super breezy ballad Easy To Love; the bluesy ballad No More Tears and the modern ballad We're Still Here.
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby perryfan61 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:09 am

tater1977 wrote:Andrew McNeice @MelodicRock

I've written my @StevePerryMusic 'Traces' review and I think I've nailed it. I'll just live with it for a day or three and make sure it accurately represents my thoughts and the album's inner workings. I'll post a link here when it's live.

Favorite @StevePerryMusic songs from 'Traces': No Erasin', the haunting In The Rain; the rocker Sun Shines Grey; super breezy ballad Easy To Love; the bluesy ballad No More Tears and the modern ballad We're Still Here.

Can't wait to hear what you think...I really want to hear the whole album :D
The injury that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance. Steve Perry
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby tater1977 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:06 am

lactulli

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnHYypdBYmh ... tbgrqe90s4

lactulliI - don’t-won’t-can’t stop believing I got to meet with STEVE PERRY today
He made sure to tell my coworkers that my studio is a “sexy lounge”
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby tater1977 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:33 am

Like the announcer's message ... :lol:
Like how they spell out JOURNEY at the start.
Pretty good for a HS.

BBHHS Bees Marching Band - Journey Halftime Show 9-15-2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=IopCUdpYB14
tater1977
Stereo LP

Postby perryfan61 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:13 pm

tater1977 wrote:Like the announcer's message ... :lol:
Pretty good for a HS.

Amazing that Journey is still relevant to kids that age after all this time. Not too many bands can say that :D
perryfan61
8 Track

Postby steveo777 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:18 pm

perryfan61 wrote:
tater1977 wrote:Like the announcer's message ... :lol:
Pretty good for a HS.

Amazing that Journey is still relevant to kids that age after all this time. Not too many bands can say that :D

Thank Glee and good parenting. Good parents try and infuse their kids with good music, not the hip-hop shit that is so prevalent today. :D
steveo777
MP3

Return to Steve Perry