History of Rock'n Roll

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

History of Rock'n Roll

Postby JourneyHard » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:14 am

My idea for Journey's next album would be called History of Rock'n Roll. ALL THE SONGS WOULD BE ORIGINAL BRAND NEW JOURNEY SONGS WRITTEN BY JON AND NEAL AND WHOMEVER IT MAY CONCERN.

Track Listing
1. Blues Song - Rock'n Roll is based on the blues. Thus, the first track must be a blues song.
2. 1950's Rockn' Roll Style - Journey could write a song that sounded like Elvis or the general feeling of that era.
3. Sam Cooke Style
4. First British Invasion - This would be something like the early Beatles or Stones.
5. Motown Style
6. Second British Invasion
7. Early Metal - This would be something like Zeppelin or Sabbath from around 1970.
8. Funk
9. Punk
10. No Disco. Instead, write a 1970's Journey song with Gregg Rolie as guest performer/singer.
11. 1980's Metal Style
12. Power Ballad - Jon will love writing this.
13. Grunge
14. Modern Rock Style
15. Just write the best Journey song possible to close out the album

I know Steve Perry is NOT coming back, but this would be the best chance possible. A new duet with Perry/Rolie would be a big highlight of the album. I know this will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did happen even without Perry. This would be a Legacy Album. Journey would be making their stamp on the Rock'n Roll from start to finish.
JourneyHard
8 Track

Return to Journey