Best of Journey Rock

Voted Worlds #1 Most Loonatic Fanbase

Moderators: Andrew, T-Bone

Best of Journey Rock

Postby JourneyHard » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:30 am

Neal should push for a new collection Journey album with all the rockers on it. People can burn this on a CD themselves. Journey might as well make some money off of it by releasing it themselves.

[b]J O U R N E Y
BEST OF ROCK [/b]

1. Escape
2. Where Were You
3. Edge of The Blade
4. Keep On Runnin'
5. One More
6. Stone In Love
7. Chain Reaction
8. Let It Rock You (Previously Unreleased)
9. La Do Da
10. Lay It Down
11. Line Of Fire
12. Can't Tame The Lion
13. Dead Or Alive
14. Rubicon
15. Any Way You Want It
16. Separate Ways
JourneyHard
8 Track
 
Posts: 789
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:41 pm

Re: Best of Journey Rock

Postby scarab » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:44 am

Good list,
would add:

Message of Love
Higher Place
World Gone Wild
Hustler
and probably my second favorite rocker
Resonate
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
User avatar
scarab
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1688
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Pigs Eye, MN

Re: Best of Journey Rock

Postby tater1977 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:55 am

scarab wrote:Good list,
would add:

Message of Love
Higher Place
World Gone Wild
Hustler
and probably my second favorite rocker
Resonate


Hustler
this version :?: :?: :?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UFP_6dmILQ

Resonate
this version :?: :?: :?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30kTck4hCLI[/b]


:roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4995
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:05 am
Location: USA

Re: Best of Journey Rock

Postby scarab » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:25 am

tater1977 wrote:
scarab wrote:Good list,
would add:

Message of Love
Higher Place
World Gone Wild
Hustler
and probably my second favorite rocker
Resonate


Hustler
this version :?: :?: :?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UFP_6dmILQ

Resonate
this version :?: :?: :?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30kTck4hCLI[/b]


:roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:


I am not sure which one is worse. Cain's singing or Schon rolling around on the beach. :shock:
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
User avatar
scarab
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1688
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Pigs Eye, MN

Re: Best of Journey Rock

Postby tater1977 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:23 am

scarab wrote:
tater1977 wrote:
scarab wrote:Good list,
would add:

Message of Love
Higher Place
World Gone Wild
Hustler
and probably my second favorite rocker
Resonate


Hustler
this version :?: :?: :?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UFP_6dmILQ

Resonate
this version :?: :?: :?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30kTck4hCLI[/b]


:roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:


I am not sure which one is worse. Cain's singing or Schon rolling around on the beach. :shock:


:shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:
Perry's good natured bonhomie & the world’s most charmin smile,knocked fans off their feet. Sportin a black tux,gigs came alive as he swished around the stage thrillin audiences w/ charisma that instantly burnt the oxygen right out of the venue.TR.com
tater1977
Stereo LP
 
Posts: 4995
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:05 am
Location: USA

Re: Best of Journey Rock

Postby steveo777 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:20 am

With GH still on the Billboard charts, not really much need to do this. I wonder how much royalty money Neal and Steve get?
User avatar
steveo777
MP3
 
Posts: 11308
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 pm
Location: Citrus Heights, Ca

Re: Best of Journey Rock

Postby inaweofschon » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:29 am

No Back Talk?

:D
Vote for Pedro
inaweofschon
Ol' 78
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:27 pm
Location: Boise Idaho

Re: Best of Journey Rock

Postby scarab » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:36 am

inaweofschon wrote:No Back Talk?

:D


While Backtalk might just be Perry's most worst lyrics and vocals, save Home Made Love,
Steve Smith Drums are awesome on this track. Still, wonder if this was replaced for Ask the Lonely or Only the young?
a man, well, he'll walk right into hell with both eyes open. But even the devil can't fool a dog!"
User avatar
scarab
Cassette Tape
 
Posts: 1688
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:57 am
Location: Pigs Eye, MN

Re: Best of Journey Rock

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:02 am

No Journey rock collection is complete without "I Can See It In Your Eyes", "The Time", and "Chain of Love."
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
User avatar
The_Noble_Cause
MP3
 
Posts: 13677
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:14 am
Location: Lake Titicaca


Return to Journey

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests