I Will Remember - Toto's most underrated track

All things Toto

Moderator: Andrew

I Will Remember - Toto's most underrated track

Postby RonaldDupris » Sun May 12, 2019 1:44 am

Just listened to this again. By far, the best track Luke ever sang on and the most underrated song in Toto's entire catalog. If Toto hadn't been blacklisted in the US by their shit record company at the time, this would have been a big hit there. Great, great track. Anyone else agree?
RonaldDupris
Fresh Air

Re: I Will Remember - Toto's most underrated track

Postby r@y » Sun May 12, 2019 10:51 am

For me.....the best Luke tracks on a Toto album post 80s.....has to be Road Goes On and Wings of Time.

I love everything about those tracks where Luke shines both vocally and with the axe.

But Road Goes On is awesome. Acoustic and electric guitars, piano, the big chorus.....awesome.
In the land of the pigs, the butcher is King..!
r@y
LP

Postby Ehwmatt » Sun May 12, 2019 9:46 pm

It's a nice anthem, and I like Like's guitar fills on it. I like hearing it live, but it's honestly not a song I find myself reaching to hear when I'm listening to Toto at home/in the car etc.
Ehwmatt
MP3

Postby The_Noble_Cause » Mon May 13, 2019 8:40 am

So much of TOTO has been underrated or overlooked in the US for decades. Hard to know where to begin. Definitely a great song tho.
"I think we should all sue this women for depriving us of our God given right to go down with a clear mind, and good thoughts." - Stu, Consumate Pussy Eater
The_Noble_Cause
MP3

Return to Toto