Same Set List Last Night...with one exception...

This Boy Needs To Rock

Moderator: Andrew

Same Set List Last Night...with one exception...

Postby jimbeamblack » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:11 am

Saw Night Ranger last night (7/13/2018) in Pickerington, Ohio. Yes, the setlist was the same as it has been for almost a decade. "Call My Name" and "Cant Find Me A Thrill", which were added a few months ago, are gone from the list. Same standard setlist last night except they played the first minute or so of "Come Again" by Damn Yankees. It was just Kerri Kelli on acoustic and Jack on vocals. Played the song right up to where is really kicks in. Very cool indeed. Now if they would only drop "Secret of My Success" and replace it with anything else, that would be awesome.

One other cool thing to add, Jack mentioned on stage that possibly this fall they may tour and play all of "Dawn Patrol" and "Midnight Madness" in their entirety. How freakin' cool would that be???!!!!
jimbeamblack
Radio Waves

Re: Same Set List Last Night...with one exception...

Postby Aaron » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:27 pm

The Dawn Patrol and Midnight Madness set would be cool. I'd be down for this decade set including the songs from the last three records, arguably better than their heyday.

I'd be down for any Night Ranger set with only Night Ranger original material. I've seen the same set list live for the last 10 years. They are the best band in America live but they could be better. I'm looking for better. :)

jimbeamblack wrote:Saw Night Ranger last night (7/13/2018) in Pickerington, Ohio. Yes, the setlist was the same as it has been for almost a decade. "Call My Name" and "Cant Find Me A Thrill", which were added a few months ago, are gone from the list. Same standard setlist last night except they played the first minute or so of "Come Again" by Damn Yankees. It was just Kerri Kelli on acoustic and Jack on vocals. Played the song right up to where is really kicks in. Very cool indeed. Now if they would only drop "Secret of My Success" and replace it with anything else, that would be awesome.

One other cool thing to add, Jack mentioned on stage that possibly this fall they may tour and play all of "Dawn Patrol" and "Midnight Madness" in their entirety. How freakin' cool would that be???!!!!
Taking life a quarter mile at a time .... [img]
Aaron
Cassette Tape

Re: Same Set List Last Night...with one exception...

Postby RockInDetroit » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:37 am

OH COME ON! Secret of My Success is good. They need to play some Big Life.

What they need to drop is all the covers. And is 3 Damn Yankees songs really needed. I used to see NR every time they come, now I see them every 3 years or so.
RockInDetroit
LP

Return to Night Ranger / Damn Yankees