So

Postby pinkfloyd1973 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:54 am

Have I missed anything? :lol: 8)
"So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause."
pinkfloyd1973
Cassette Tape

Re: So

Postby Boomchild » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:10 am

pinkfloyd1973 wrote:Have I missed anything? :lol: 8)

Topher got the boot.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby yogi » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:06 am

True, but both he and Froy are trying to get a pardon from President Trump.

Steve Perry is about to release a brand new album. I'm about to float the idea that he and DDY should start touring together.
yogi
Stereo LP

Location: Carthage, Texas (FREE health care, housing, autos, gas, food, entertainment, FOR ALL!!)

Postby Boomchild » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:48 am

yogi wrote:True, but both he and Froy are trying to get a pardon from President Trump.

Steve Perry is about to release a brand new album. I'm about to float the idea that he and DDY should start touring together.

That would be a good combination. During the intermission he and DDY could go onstage and chat about how they got booted from their respective bands. 8)
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby SuiteMadameBlue » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:43 pm

yogi wrote:True, but both he and Froy are trying to get a pardon from President Trump.

There was talk several years ago about DDY, Steve Perry and Peter Cetera touring together. I think there is an old thread on this forum about it. I think this was around 2002/2003
Suite Madame Blue
SuiteMadameBlue
Compact Disc

Postby masque » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:02 am

pinkfloyd1973 wrote:Have I missed anything? :lol: 8)

LOL.....that is laughable around here......we are pretty much stuck in an infinite time loop like DR. Strange was at the end of his movie.

However, I actually do really like the idea now of Perry and DDY touring together......I honestly think it would sell over 5000 per night if booked in the right cities.

Hell, if Perry's album is any good and he is capable of adding Journey songs to his setlist and doing them justice they could possibly even do upwards of 7000 per night in certain markets.

but adding a 3rd singer like a Cetera or an ever improving Lou Gramm or somebody with some kind of name could actually make that a lucrative touring package if promoted correctly.
masque
Cassette Tape

Postby Boomchild » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:37 am

masque wrote:
LOL.....that is laughable around here......we are pretty much stuck in an infinite time loop like DR. Strange was at the end of his movie.

However, I actually do really like the idea now of Perry and DDY touring together......I honestly think it would sell over 5000 per night if booked in the right cities.

Hell, if Perry's album is any good and he is capable of adding Journey songs to his setlist and doing them justice they could possibly even do upwards of 7000 per night in certain markets.

but adding a 3rd singer like a Cetera or an ever improving Lou Gramm or somebody with some kind of name could actually make that a lucrative touring package if promoted correctly.

To me it sounds like a good idea. However, as most of us know, DDY is not fond of package tours.
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Return to Styx