Bathwater

Paradise Theater

Moderator: Andrew

Bathwater

Postby Toph » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:03 am

Never was Dennis DeYoung more correct when he said that there are some Styx fans that would drink their bathwater if you let them. I see quite a few on this board. How does it taste Archetype? Gr8? Masque? ChicagoStyx?
Toph
Stereo LP

Re: Bathwater

Postby StyxGuy » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:23 am

I think these personal battles between some of you are getting way out of hand. Differing views and opinions on "Dennis versus Styx" are fine, until you start disintegrating into petty personal attacks.

Don't start with the "this person started it first" stuff either. Everyone has their place in this BS... please, can we focus on talking about Styx without going after one another?
StyxGuy
LP

Postby Boomchild » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:54 am

StyxGuy wrote:I think these personal battles between some of you are getting way out of hand. Differing views and opinions on "Dennis versus Styx" are fine, until you start disintegrating into petty personal attacks.

Don't start with the "this person started it first" stuff either. Everyone has their place in this BS... please, can we focus on talking about Styx without going after one another?

StyxGuy, Unfortunately your beating a dead horse. Ever since I joined this group things have been this way. When someone cannot backup their claims,statements or opinions they go the personal attack route. As I'm sure you know this is very common across all of the internet. It's amazing the things people will say when their really identity is masked by a avatar and screen name. I think most people wouldn't act in this manner if they were face to face with each other. Personally I just ignore it and try not to respond to it. Simply because it just keeps it going.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Abitaman » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:07 am

StyxGuy wrote:I think these personal battles between some of you are getting way out of hand. Differing views and opinions on "Dennis versus Styx" are fine, until you start disintegrating into petty personal attacks.

I does get old. I only check in about once a month now.
Eric, the Abitaman
Abitaman
Stereo LP

Location: NO LONGER in West TN, now in East TN's beautiful Smokey Mountains

Postby Archetype » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:22 pm

It really burns Toph up that some people live their lives doing what they want to do. Perhaps that’s something he only ever dreams of doing so it makes him bitter? I don’t know. Definitely weirdly obsessive over the career choices of complete strangers though.
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Stereo LP

Postby masque » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:16 pm

Toph wrote:Never was Dennis DeYoung more correct when he said that there are some Styx fans that would drink their bathwater if you let them. I see quite a few on this board. How does it taste Archetype? Gr8? Masque? ChicagoStyx?

personally, for me, and I can only speak for myself here toph.......my bathwater is delicious!!!!! you should try some, it might take a little bit of that edge off of you.
masque
Cassette Tape

Postby Boomchild » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:49 pm

masque wrote:personally, for me, and I can only speak for myself here toph.......my bathwater is delicious!!!!! you should try some, it might take a little bit of that edge off of you.

Eew.......
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby gr8dane » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:21 pm

Boomchild wrote:
masque wrote:personally, for me, and I can only speak for myself here toph.......my bathwater is delicious!!!!! you should try some, it might take a little bit of that edge off of you.

Eew.......

Drink some Tommy/JY bathwater and tie one on
and all your troubles will be ,Gone,gone gone. 8) :mrgreen:
Jesus loves you ,but everybody else thinks you're a knob.
gr8dane
Stereo LP

Postby Boomchild » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:40 am

gr8dane wrote:Drink some Tommy/JY bathwater and tie one on

Gone until your Hep C test comes back positive. :mrgreen:
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby gr8dane » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:43 am

Boomchild wrote:

Hip hop hip hop Hep C
Hip hop :oops:
Jesus loves you ,but everybody else thinks you're a knob.
gr8dane
Stereo LP

Postby StyxGuy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:43 am

gr8dane wrote:
Boomchild wrote:

Hip hop hip hop Hep C
Hip hop :oops:

And so