What ever happend to Chuck wanting a Dennis reunion

Paradise Theater

Moderator: Andrew

What ever happend to Chuck wanting a Dennis reunion

Postby StyxGuy » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:22 am

So.... in 2007 (8 years since Dennis was ousted) Chuck did an interview and he clearly stated that he wished a reunion with Dennis could happen. He also stated it was a really unfortunate situation with Dennis departing being that they knew each other since childhood.

https://archive.is/I3HU3

Anyone know why Chuck has maybe changed his tune the past 11 years? I honestly just wish he and Dennis could be friendly again, you know.. send each other Christmas and birthday cards.
StyxGuy
LP

Re: What ever happend to Chuck wanting a Dennis reunion

Postby Boomchild » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:24 am

It is isn't a maybe it happened. His more recent statements have been that he is happy with the way the band is now. Only CP can explain why he changed his mind and as of yet he hasn't said.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter." George Washington
Boomchild
Compact Disc

Postby Archetype » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:30 am

I think he’s happy with how well everyone in the band gets along now.
"It's really important if you're going to remain a valid band that you play your new stuff. Otherwise you become a parody of what you started out doing." - Janick Gers of Iron Maiden
Archetype
Stereo LP

Postby Baron Von Bielski » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:51 am

It’s probably not that he’s changed his mind, but why bother and continue to say something that won’t happen. Why rock the boat when nobody else in the band wants it. So just go along and get along.
BVB
Baron Von Bielski
8 Track

Return to Styx